[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date a Space Monkey Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: date a space monkey.gif (294KB, 1375x1000px) Image search: [Google]
date a space monkey.gif
294KB, 1375x1000px
Hi, it's been a while since I've done any. I still don't have a new tablet, but I've been starting to use Adobe Flash recently to make small drawings with the mouse instead of my "no longer working graphic tablet" and I use the tool brush to make the drawings.
So you need to Date a Space Monkey, rules are that posts ending with either 0 or 5 decides what happens. If a post ends in 5 is posted before a 0, the 5 is getting drawn. But if the post ending in 0 is posted first, the 0 post is getting drawn.
>>
>>861244
O cool. I wonder what banana filled adventurers, I mean date antics, we'll get into.

Where to go...

How about the planet of gelatin. Where people can be thrown around like no tomorrow and receive little damage.
>>
File: you.png (31KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
31KB, 550x400px
>>
File: villain.gif (341KB, 1375x1000px) Image search: [Google]
villain.gif
341KB, 1375x1000px
/v/illain is here to ruin your date
>>
>>861244

I dont think this board is anywhere near active enough to have gets as the ones deciding what action is picked.

Anyways, you take your space monkey date to the amusement park.
>>
>>861312
If Op allows, it I'll back your pick for amusement park.

>>861311
Then we can take this /v/illain dowm on a merry go round or something.
>>
>>861329
>>861312
sorry I was away for supper.
>>
File: Villain and you at the merry go.png (45KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
Villain and you at the merry go.png
45KB, 550x400px
>>
>>861244
Go to the lake where the duck is
>>
>>861459
please, no duck meme
>>
>>861434
Get off while it's still going and take our date to the log ride.
>>
>>861244
Personally I'd rather date a magical pink blob girl
>>
>>863347
Seconding this hard
>>
>>863347
Yep
>>
>>861434
Have her make a fake moon and go for giant monkey rides.
>>
>>863347
well she is pink. and kinda blobby.

>>861434
Have her cosplay as a magical pink blob girl.
>>
>>861434
Go to a lemonade stand.

ask for grapes
>>
>>866809
grapes for?
>>
>>861434
Ask her why she's dressed like that Low Class Hack, Turles.
>>
>>869362
she's a low class
>>
>>872744
That doesn't mean she has to dress like Turles, have some pride.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.