[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single cell fantasy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: oh boy.png (1KB, 102x96px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.png
1KB, 102x96px
in this quest you play as a single celled organism on an adventure through a very small dungeon. you play as one of 4 races and use add ons and pick ups to upgrade yourself

Add ons

add ons are items that give you a permanent stat boost or change to your attacks. not all add-ons are compatible with all races however, for example, a Plug is unable to learn corrosive epirdermis, but a blotch is.

pick ups

pick ups are weapons your cell will use, you can only have one at a time. like add ons some cells are not compatible, but tend to be more widely usable.

-litchen

litchen are the most basic and are the easiest to understand and use effectively. litchen have slightly bellow avarge statistics but are compatible with virtually any pick up or add on.

atk:II
res:III
agi:II
sen:I

Blotch

Blotches are exceptoinally hardy, and are immune to all status effects, but are lacking in the pool of compatible add ons or pick ups. they also lack in agility.

atk:II
res:IIIIII
agi:I
sen:I

Plug

plugs have advances sensory organs, incredibly agile, and can use most pick ups. they are incredibly vulnrable to poisoin and acid however.

atk:III
res:I
agi:IIII
sen:IIII

Squint

squint can be summarised in one word: raw offense. squints are incredibly high damaging, but are slow moving and are vulnrable to most status' and elements, with the exclusoin of blindness, which they are immune too. you have a good amount of add on compatability but not to the same degree as a litchen. incompatible with most pick ups

atk:IIIIIII
res:I
agi:I
sen:II

status' and elements

there are 4 status'

blindness: halves your sensory stat, making you more likely to miss and less likely to avoid attacks
poisoin: does exactly what you'd expect
Virus: renders half of your add ons useless. this is a nasty one.
Burn:negates health regenratoin and descreases your resistances

status' can stack

there are 3 elements
acid
metal
fire

Side notes

you can encounter other players, you can do whatever you like with them, freindly or not. theres good insentive to kill another player as when you do you gain all there add ons and you get +1 in one of your stats depending on what race they are. (litchen=sen blotch=res plug=agi squint=atk)

you start with a random pick up, so pray you get something good
>>
>>861070
Rolling for Plug
>>
>>861077
race:plug
Pick up:harsh mark

ranged metal element
damage:III
range:I
attack speed:II
>>
>>861081
Woo let's do this
>>
>>861070
Blotch
>>
>>861087
you start in a small squar room, with generic features. there are 2 doors on either side of the room
>>
>>861088
race: blotch
Pick up: Nuclear core

melee fire elemental weapon with poisoin effect

Damage:IIIII
range:melee
attack speed:III
>>
>>861106
do i have hands? can i open the doors?
>>
>>861115
you can head butt them open at the risk os minor concusoin. if it weren't for the fact that your a single celled organism and there for lack a brain
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33KB, 1024x576px
>>861115
LET THE HEADBUTTING COMMENCE
>>
>>861126
you head butt the door open. you enter a wide open room with variouse peices of rubble covering the floor. you encounter a small wormoid beast
>>
>>861141
can we communicate? if not, then attack
>>
>>861147
the wormoid jumps at you, looks like talking isn't a good idea
>>
>>861150
dodge and use the harsh mark thing
>>
Squint
>>
>>861113
Explore
>>
>>861163
you enter the next room, the walls are a beutiful golden colour, on the floor lies an odd sphere, what do you do with it?
>>
>>861159
race:squint
pick up: orange matter

long range fire weapon

damge:II
range:IIIIIIII
attack speed:I

mutatoin: symbiotic fungi
+health full when enemies die
-large weakness to fire
>>
>>861178
Check for traps
>>
>>861187
you check the room for traps. there doesn't apear to be anything on the walls other then odd circular symbols. the room seems safe enough
>>
>>861191
Take the orb
>>
>>861195
you found a grey epidermis

+1 resistence
+immunity to poisoin
+1 metal resistance
>>
>>861223
Leave the room
>>
Litchen roll
>>
>>861182
Explore
>>
>>861263
you wander through multiple rooms with nothing happening. left right left left. eventlually you comr back to wear you started, or did you? this room seems similar but different
>>
>>861250
race: litchen
pick up: tough rings

Metal melee weapon.

Dmg:III
range:melee
atk speed:IIIII
>>
>>861278
Alright let's go
>>
>>861285
you start in a dark room. there are bio luminescent fungi coating the the floor lighting the way a little. you can't see the edges of the room
>>
>>861297
Walk to the center of the room while searching for traps
>>
>>861248
you leave the room
>>
>>861269
Shoot the room with Orange Matter
>>
>>861302
Wander around
>>
>>861303
the room slowly morphes as an odd shape collapses into a heap on the ground
>>
>>861307
you enter the next room. you encounter a sidewinder. its slides towards you with a redish looking epidermis
>>
>>861371
Attack the sidewinder
>>
>>861368
Shoot another Orange Matter to it before carefully investigating
>>
>>861393
the mass suddenly flashes a variety of colours, your sensroy organs hurt. it finally setless on a nauseos looking green. it slowly maneuvers towards you, you encountered a chroma
>>
>>861383
you surge forward at the side winder, engulfing it with you nuclear core. the sidewinder struggles as its thrashing gradually weakens
>>
>>864092
Bombard the Chroma with Orange Matter while running far enough to be just out of reach
>>
Roll for plug.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.