[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falsehood of Gerosda Quest Pt. 13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Some Place.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Some Place.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Last time you, Nataniel Joseph, would find yourself speaking with Aerith after all that has happened so far. It started off with finding out of Erica's death by the hands of the wrath sin. And soon infiltration of the armies by Helios, only to be saved by Etrigan. After to be forced off by Ruth and her army of rifles. And than Aerith showed up only to show you a rune with writings that went from black to red, asking if you wanted to know what it meant.
>>
Old Thread:
>>830636
>>
>>859956
>Agree and listen to her
>>
>>860057
Ditto
>>
>>860057
>>860079
You tell her that you did want to know what it meant.

>"Well as you've probably guessed awhile ago, I've been here quite awhile longer than you have. Helios quickly found me and I agreed to help him if he helped me get home. He and some other rune writing showed me some things and I quickly caught on and advanced. But it wasn't too long until Helios gave me a bunch of metal and told me to make something to fight Axrosis. Damien's big Divine Relic. I provided and made a large golem simple to my mechs. It was a week's worth of work but when it was finished, I deemed it the Challenger 0. Helios came along and had it taken somewhere. With this rune, I know where it is."

Aerith would have than thrown the rune onto the ground. Where the writings colors began to switch slightly faster.

>"Nate. The Challenger is below us. And somehow Helios has managed to turn it on without me there to do it. And if he can do that, he probably has control over it as well."
>>
>>860108
Wtf.

>How can you deactivate it?
>>
>>860133
>"I'd need to get close to it, but I'm not even sure if I could do it than. I don't know what they've done to it, so I'm not too sure what I'd need to do. But it's still should be in a start up phase. It's taking Mana from everything around it, that takes about an hour."
>>
>>860154
Could we feed it impure mana or something similar to severely weaken or break it? Just mess up

Fuck, i missed a lot of shit going down
>>
>>860177
>Would it be possible to use the runestones here to stagnate its magic? Or maybe overload it with something? Is there anything that it can absorb by mispercieving it as magic?
>>
>>860177
Better you did, I think. Because I feel like having us destroy Gerosda in its entirety after we're done. Usurp the fallen god and take his place. Only, do a better job. It would certainly be an interesting plot twist: this is what the Soulless One intended all along.
>>
>>860177
>>860187
>"Nate, I aim to shoot for the stars when I make something. I could give that thing a corpse, and it would accept the residue of mana off it. And beside, There are six sins down there. What could be more impure than that? As for stopping the mana flow... If I could get to the main runes on it and write something to counter them, It could work. But again, I'm not sure. And it's quite a long process. As for overloading it... That won't work. It would simply start overclocking. I haven't seen it in action, but I doubt that's something we would want to happen."
>>
>>860199
I want to say that helios would have died if i was here but probably not.
Cool, i wouldn't mind becoming a god instead of a king, that can always be a nice consolation .
>>
>>860213
OP doesnt want Helios to die just yet. Or I would have immediately asked Al to shoot, no questions, no observations, no double checking if it was Helios or not.
>>
>>860211
>How much time do you think we have left?
>Lets go tell Damien first. Come.
>>
File: Axrosis.jpg (679KB, 1344x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Axrosis.jpg
679KB, 1344x2000px
>>860351
You asked how much time was left. Aerith said she didn't know but it was under an hour. And so, you than say that Damien should have been told first. And you two would have made your way over to speak to him about the Challenger.

>"Something that can beat Axrosis? I don't see how that's quite possible. But, just incase..."

Damien's scepter would have lit up as her tapped it on the ground a few times. Each tap made a ringing sound before the clouds began to move themselves. And than, Axrosis fell from the sky and landed in a clearing. It drew it's sword off it's back, quickly taking a defensive position.

>"I would be rather shocked if something divinely forged could be beaten by something crafted by the hands of a someone without divine magic... Let's hope that not to be an outcome."
>>
>>860392
>Ask Aerith if we can destroy it before it finishes charging
>>
>>860392
sneaking time, go get our first archer companion with damiens permision . Her cursed quick travel weapon should be helpful.

Oh fuck, was it her mom that died?
Gonna need to talk and console her after this is over if it is.
>>
>>860421
You'd ask if you were about to destroy it before it finished charging. She shook her head as a quick response.

>"It was made it out of Nyeshk. That stuff is close to impossible to EVEN reshape unless we have the hottest flames and the most sturdy furnace in Gerosda. Which I no longer have access to."
>>860451
The two were still missing along with Veridia,
>>
>>860495
>Can it fight at the moment?
>Damien, how quick can you get an assualt squad ready? We need to attack now while its still charging so we can make full use of Artkfjenfbjf and Aerith can try to deactivate it.
>>
>>860451
Thats a problem. We dont know where she as at the moment. Nor do we know where Veridia and Dominick is.
>>
>>860512
>"By 20 minutes it can defend itself but is mostly unable to move. It improves as time goes on afterwards."

You'd quickly turned to Damien and asked if he could put together an assault squad. He would have simply told you that the ones you intended to collect are good enough to fight as an assault squad.
>>
>>860640
Uh alright lets go. Rally everyone up and bring Aerith.
>>
>>864480
You went about and rallied up your assault team. It didn't take long before you stood in front of the cave with Aerith, The Bandits, Herald, and Mavis. As well as a few Aerith Made Golems along with a few brave irrelevant soldier. Anyone else had good reason to stay top side.
>>
>>865128
>Onwards!
>>
>>865999
You move onward with your tell down into the cave. Aerith stood along side you with the rune from before in her hand. As you all with down the it steadily increased it's pace. But as you went on, you'd also notice the cave's condition. It seemed on the brink of collapsing. Scars all over the wall. Some seemed to be from sword slashing. Others seemed to be from something blunt, possibly a fist. It was like the battle of the century went on down here really. Alittle further, you'd come to notice something. A figure. Alittle closer, the figure resembled a bear. There was a hammer laid down next to it as it seemed to be drinking away from a barrel. Just as well, food was scattered around it.
>>
>>867897
Oh color change...
>>
>>867897
>Hi Gluttony
(we have food on our person, right?)
>>
>>867897
Sorry, but do you have a link to the old threads?
I just started reading and I would like to know the backstory.
>>
>>868334
You'd take a guess that the figure was Lavain, but at a closer look, it seemed to be Lyso. With a much more different appearance to him. But it seemed Lavain was there was well, eating. But both seemed distracted enough that you wouldn't have to worry about them. You could probably end up walking past them. They didn't seem to be focused on you, even though you and your little team was in plain view. For some reason.
>>869353
I'm sorry, I do not. I usually keep record of everything in my own head. Much easier to keep track of. For myself atleast.
>>
huh, Slime girl and dragon

>>869353
Here you go
http://archived.moe/qst/search/username/DoubleHead/type/op/
>>
>>869727
Walk past them
>>
>>873447
Sorry for the delay. Went on a getaway with the family. Didn't do much of anything useful. And I just woke up after going to sleep when I got home.
---
You'd stroll right past the two as they engaged in their glutony. Stangely enough, that don't even notice you, letting you go along without any trouble. But of course, Lilith was walking around somewhere, wasn't she? What were you gonna do when you ran into her. Or worse, Etrigan.
>>
Seems like this is where Nathaniel's story ends.
>>
>>880539
Tell everyone that pain snaps you out of lusts trance and to flee or focus on slowing down wrath if we run into him
>>
>>886753
Or maybe not
---
You tell the others of how to avoid staying under Lilith's control and how to not die, but might die anyway, when faced against Etrigan. They seemed to take a moment to adjust to the information before you all proceed on. But you'd quickly bump into the figure from before. The one that resembled a bear. It was Lyso. He'd yawned before he said anything.

>"How are you doing... Nate was it... Let's get this over with... quickly... I want to go take a nap..."

He'd heave the large hammer over his shoulder as he looked down at you all. You'd take a second to look back at Lavain, who was still eating away. Seemed like she would be distracted for a bit.
>>
>>886933
Send everyone ahead while we deal with him.
Engage him with both styles and lead him away from the direction our teams going in. Lead him somewhere high and drop him or lose him somewhere while we regroup with the team.
Ask him why he isn't with the queen anymore while fighting.
>>
>>887670
A few bubbles would have begun to raise from Lyso and he gave a small stretch. You would have told the others to go ahead without you but they suddenly seemed like they didn't even have enough energy to move. Really, they all just seemed like they wanted to go to sleep. Everything except Al that is. He'd walk up beside you and tilted his head at the sin.

You didn't worry about Al, and instead jumped straight into fighting. You fight switching from style to style to try to guide him away from the others, but he'd seemed to stay stationary and fend you well enough with his hammer. While you were fighting, you'd ask why he'd given up on a neutral life with the queen.

>"Because, Etrigan is back. And when we don't do as he says, he gets angry. And when he's angry, you don't want to be around. I personally commend Galeron for being brave enough. He's a fool though."
---
Gimme a few to make a new thread.
>>
New Thread:
>>888115
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.