[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brave New World #7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: 000.jpg (279KB, 1694x1133px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
279KB, 1694x1133px
Thread #1: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/447300
Thread #2: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/477185
Thread #3: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/503389
Thread #4: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/538540
Thread #5: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/658849
Thread #6: http://archived.moe/qst/thread/775430

Welcome back to that one sheep quest, curse of the endless tutorial level. Last time on our journey we got wrecked and were in the process of punking out, so let us hop right back in.
>>
File: 089.png (9KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
089.png
9KB, 666x666px
You quickly shake off your stupor and make a hasty retreat, saving any and all existential crises for a more appropriate time. You make note to grab Miranda, rather not wanting to take risk of her freezing up or otherwise being compromised. A truly platonic gesture on your part. Safely out of the tower at the moment, now exactly where and how do you plan to run and hide?
>>
>>854231
Maybe now we should ask Miranda for a plan.
As ours hinged on coming in.
Kicking ass and moving on from there.
But now that that's shot.
Yea.
>>
File: 090.png (16KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
090.png
16KB, 666x666px
>>854275
"A plan? Hah, yeah, I had a plan alright, until you completely ignored it! Now listen here, in case you were under some other impression the entire time, the second we started this whole defection of ours? We became criminals. The second you ran off and started cracking skulls though? We became the single most wanted outlaws in Arcadia. Right now, countless officials are securing the area, waiting to apprehend us, and if they do, we'll be far worse off than the miserable existence we faced here otherwise. Now not only are we against the clock and countless forces, but that monster who did a number on you is Sycorax, the single highest level officer in all their ranks. Long story short, thanks to you, direct confrontation with her is completely unavoidable. Our only option is for you to hold her off long enough and survive, buying me time to do what I set out for in the first place. So you turn around, get back in there, and go wild! You're strong, don't go getting discouraged because of one cheap sucker punch! Now how's that for a plan?"
>>
>>854717
So it's jobbing the plan.
Okay let's get to jobbing then.
We might be able to do well if we fight smart.
>>
File: 091.png (13KB, 666x666px)
091.png
13KB, 666x666px
>>854729
Yeah, you're all too able to see where this is going. Sure would like to see her "buy some time" with how pretty she makes it sound. Though maybe you won't do so bad. You sure as hell aren't going in to lose at any rate. Are there any last steps you can think of before taking the plunge?
>>
>>859063
It would be nice to have a weapon of some sort. Does Miranda know where we could arm ourselves?
>>
File: 092.png (12KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
092.png
12KB, 666x666px
>>859693
"Hmph, what, my wheel no longer cutting it out for you?"

Miranda can only roll her eyes with an exasperated sigh.

"Fine, if you think it'll help, I'll run out and grab something for you. I'm no fan of thieves, but I suppose you've earned it. At the very least, you really could not have a picked a better day to have me go looting. Now what is it exactly you were looking for? I'm making this my only trip, so choose wisely."
>>
>>860573
If we're super strong at this point we might as well just find some sort of brass knuckles to intensify whatever strength our godly knuckles have already.
>>
>>860573
A punching weapon.
Guantlets or some brass knuckles
>>
>>860807
>>860889
I guess we're going with this. Though desu I'm not sure going in close is the best idea.
>>
File: 093.png (13KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
093.png
13KB, 666x666px
>>860807
>>860889
>>861032
You make a general request for something in the hand to hand combat department. Miranda demeaningly pets your head, asking you simply wait in this spot without moving an inch before her return. Should be easy enough.

[1/3]
>>
File: 094.png (9KB, 666x666px)
094.png
9KB, 666x666px
>>861938
[2/3]
>>
File: 095.png (21KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
095.png
21KB, 666x666px
>>862334
In truth, you had set the bar quite low for this. On the grand scale of countless expectations, you're not quite sure where enchanted gauntlets of lightning and fire fell. Honestly, you're not sure what you expected. Can't help but wonder where a fickle little girl like Miranda found these at a moment's notice. Another story, another time. What matters is you're all set.

[3/3]
>>
>>862371
Go in charging Leeroy Jenkins style.
>>
[Haven't made one of these "apologies for my absences" update posts in awhile since they've become so common place, but for old times' sake, apologies for my absence. Very good news is we're a mere one or two posts from getting to the good part and finally starting the real damn quest (f-for real this time). Going to try to update at least once a day at the absolute bare minimum from now on starting with the next post, so hopefully that lasts. May also possibly do a short one off quest unrelated to this after we wrap up this arc as a small breath of fresh air. Hopefully a lot to look forward to. In a way, it's probably a good thing that this quest doesn't mean too much to anyone considering they'd kill themselves with my abysmal rate of activity, so to everyone taking pity on me and enjoying this little story one minute out of our lives at a time, I give my sincerest thanks. Things can only get better.]
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.