[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PACYOA TE Operation Boot Camp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 73

File: Sim Room.jpg (153KB, 1024x527px) Image search: [Google]
Sim Room.jpg
153KB, 1024x527px
>Early 2016
>Armor Corps HQ, New Zealand, 9:30 in the fucking morning

The VR Training Room was always cold.

The many ACs spread evenly across the room's bare metal ceiling and the numerous computers running the complex virtual reality setup made a low wall of noise that never really got loud enough to be annoying, but was never low enough to just fade into the background of people's minds when they inhabited this room.

Falcon was already used to it, given his horrible luck usually meant he drew the short straw when Command needed one of the veteran Pilots to train a fresh batch of newbies. Drumming his fingers on the console as his Suit's AI interacted with the Sim Room's 'dumb' AI to set up the usual training program, he wondered WHY Command always sent the newbies to train here. At this point, it was probably more a tradition than anything else.

<Boss, we're done.> the AI chimed in, Hardlight body materializing beside the console.

"Thanks Robin. Now we just gotta wait for them to show up." he nodded, looking at the console's clock. Still a few minutes early.

He did, however, like this job. Seeing what new Suits could pull off was always fun. The newbies' gear was already pre-loaded into the system, courtesy of the Engineers sending their files in ahead of time. It was just a question of setting up a proper obstacle course for them, and seeing what mayhem would ensue. Robin pulled up holoscreens with the newbies' specs, passing them over to Falcon's tablet as well, and they waited.

>WE'RE BACK BOYOS
>This is the first in what hopefully will be a new string of Missions for Power Armor CYOA: Teamwork Edition
>If you're curious about what the fuck is PACYOA, head over to the wiki http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/PACYOA_Teamwork_Edition
>Or, the Rizon IRC room #ACHQ, where our players gather to plan for missions and talk shit
>Registered Players, post away. We'll be hooking you up to the Matrix shortly.
>>
File: itsy bitsy.jpg (126KB, 880x608px) Image search: [Google]
itsy bitsy.jpg
126KB, 880x608px
>>852696
Itsy bounds in excitedly with its 8 adorable legs and tilts its head.

AHAB is trying hard to mask its nervousness from Itsy.
>>
>>852696
"I heard about some meshes being trained so I figured I'd take a look. It'd be a nice change of pace from gathering info" as he sits down and has it so he can see the VR room.

"This will be fun."

>Just looking over the mission, not a player.
>>
File: V2 River Lord.jpg (52KB, 610x612px) Image search: [Google]
V2 River Lord.jpg
52KB, 610x612px
'River Lord' reporting for duty!
http://pastebin.com/40NMh1c7
>>
File: IMG_5402.jpg (25KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5402.jpg
25KB, 236x295px
>Ayy Lmao http://pastebin.com/Y07XYMUh
John Walks in and gives a thumbs up to no one in particular
>>
>>852696
A non-conspicuous twenty-something adult was of the the first to enter. First of all that would be notices is the sheer luxury of his clothes. Not the tasteful luxury one, that it, it was one of the suits buys by throwing money at a retail worker. The slightly smug grin was obvious in his fact. THe combination of the two easily signaled him as a member of the Phoenix Collective, the insignia on his jacket was barely needed.

"Not such a bad setup. Not as many gadgets that i'd expect, but it seems to do it's job. I assume you are our....examiner ?"

(suit link http://pastebin.com/vwPnPeWK)
>>
File: high 5 spider.png (86KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
high 5 spider.png
86KB, 275x183px
>>852696
Itsy bounds over to falcon, waving 3 of its 8 legs excitedly at him and hands the form containing its specs http://pastebin.com/a8mk49SW

AHAB: "H-here you g-go sir"
>>
http://pastebin.com/bbsNEStY
http://imgur.com/ru15Gq4

"Reporting for duty!"
>>
File: 1479544150211.jpg (354KB, 1920x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1479544150211.jpg
354KB, 1920x1315px
Big Blue here ready to provide support.
http://pastebin.com/LzA5wFc9
>>
File: 1479347114379.jpg (100KB, 850x650px) Image search: [Google]
1479347114379.jpg
100KB, 850x650px
This is our first assessment? Getting plugged into the matrix?

I can promise you most of us are ready to go on actual missions already, this is a waste of time.

>http://pastebin.com/C2ESQ6jq
>>
File: Spider%204.gif (2MB, 506x284px) Image search: [Google]
Spider%204.gif
2MB, 506x284px
>>852746

Itsy returns the gesture
>>
>>852746
>>852769
John looks at you after you say that and gives you a thumbs down and shakes his head
>>
>>852696
>>852741

A male wearing US military fatigues and a skirtsuit wearing female avatar drone walked in to stand among the non-critical personnel.

Tommy: "So this is where everyone is heading. Looks like the latest boots are being strapped in. Good luck newbies."

Editi nods in agreement: "Good luck everyone. Take this exercise seriously. It is one of the few chances you'll have before a real mission."

>Not playing. Just watching. Have fun guys! Welcome to PACYOA!
>>
File: Aa846_04_0720191946.jpg (118KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
Aa846_04_0720191946.jpg
118KB, 600x422px
http://pastebin.com/3bJVrTGi

Another man enters the training room. He eyes Nathan Blake's prominently-displayed insignia, but makes no comment, simply taking a seat where available and raising his hand.

"Intersect Thunderbolt, reporting. Just call me, ah...Owen. Owen's good."
>>
File: Diplomat.png (111KB, 302x316px) Image search: [Google]
Diplomat.png
111KB, 302x316px
A young man in his mid twenties walks in. His eyes are blue, hair is black looks like a regular caesar cut, however its grown long as if someone who has been too busy to get a hair cut. He wears a creased open collared white cotton buisness shirt and trousers.

He introduces himself to Falcon with a voice that is english, possibly london english. "Hello, Darren Masters, im here in the capacity of a Diplomat from Hanse Behorde... i go by the callsign Lake... I um, used to be part of a debate club, and they thought they'd offer me the position after london was attacked... im not very experianced in combat bu..." But Falcon cuts him off.
>>
"In all the pleasantries i forgot to give you my specs" He hands falcon a descrete datastick.

http://pastebin.com/LKfXkQUt
>new
>>
File: Birds.jpg (206KB, 1535x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Birds.jpg
206KB, 1535x2048px
>>852741

"Well" Falcon shrugged "Most of the time I'm either being Command's courier or designated babysitter. Not really exciting, but this IS the better of the two options."

>>852753

And... a spider walked up to him. A giant, talking spider.

"Um." he blinked.

<I'll take those, thanks.> Robin took the form, loading the last specs into the computers. <We're gonna start soon, get ready lil' guy.> even if it barely had mass, she stretched a hardlight hand to pet the... Suit? That WAS a Suit, right?

>>852769

"Okay, calm down hotshot. We've got plenty of bigger things for you to tackle, but y'know how this rolls. Standard procedures, Command being a bitch, the usual." he waved it off with a laugh.

>>852766
>>852762
>>852750
>>852746
>>852745
>>852807
>>852810

"Well, I do believe that's everyone."

He didn't look like much. Certainly not a soldier, anyways. The scrawny 20-something looked around the newbies, then to theior files, sizing them up.

"I think you're gonna do just fine." his amused voice had the slightest hint of a Brit accent. He pulled up a new holoscreen, turning it to the other Pilots.

"Game's simple. We're gonna deploy you guys on the edge of an island. At the other end, there's an enemy tower with a flag. Capture it, bring it back to the spawn point, and you win. Simple enough."

"But." he raised a finger, pointing it at the support Pilots "If anyone dies, the simulation resets. You guys are gonna have to work together to get through this."

"Now, any questions? If not, just pick a station, hook slip one of those funny-lloking helmets on, and we'll get started."
>>
>>852843
John walks over to a station and picks up a helmet. "God dammit," he says, as he tries to fit it over his current helmet. Eventually he just takes his motorcycle helmet off, makes a face, and shoves the helmet on.
>>
>>852843
The middle aged man drops his salute as soon as Falcon starts to speak, standing at ease and listening attentively.
Once finished, he looks over at the other recuits, sizing them up silently as he waited for them to hook up first, although he seemed a little anxious to get started.
>>
File: IMG_20160417_215627.jpg (70KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160417_215627.jpg
70KB, 640x608px
Hope I'm only fashionably late.

http://pastebin.com/gKXW3JEx
>>
>>852843
A small glare is made at Falcon, before Aquils walks to a station and quietly puts on a helmet.
>>
>>852843
"....Do I even want to ask how the AC gots in hand on our suits blueprints, detailed enough for a VR test ? Ah, forget it, bigwings being bigwigs".
Nathan signs as he sits down and put on the helmet. At least it would be better than the first VR he tried.
> Changing handle for ease.
>>
File: gonna make u proud.png (513KB, 720x469px) Image search: [Google]
gonna make u proud.png
513KB, 720x469px
>>852843
Itsy crawls into the helmet.

AHAB: "I'm not sure it works that way Itsy..."

Itsy remains confident it will work.
>>
File: Genesis Suit 01.jpg (149KB, 689x836px) Image search: [Google]
Genesis Suit 01.jpg
149KB, 689x836px
>>852696
>>852843

>Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/YwHYruBB
Genesis walks in with a slightly entranced look on his face while analyzing his armguard.

"Medpacks, a few rations, cybersuite is online... Hmm. Why do I think I'm forgetting something?"

Revelation chimes into Genesis's monologue
"All inventory is accounted for user. Please introduce yourself to the other users."

Genesis looks up
"Right, orientation's today isn't it? Sorry I'm late guys I had a few issues clearing air protocols.
>>
>>852843
The man who introduced himself as Darren Masters walks over to the station, picks up a helmet.
"I h-hope nobodies clostraphobic" he laughs slightly at his own joke.

Then slips on the helmet and sits down.
>>
>>852896
John gives a troubled look to the spider, before putting on the helmet situated beside... it. He takes a deep breath to calm his nerves, slightly impatiently waiting for the simulation to start.
>>
>>852843
Owen obediently walks over to an empty station.
"I hope the VR simulates the handling well enough. Not that my suit has any to speak of," he says before pulling the helmet on.
>>
>>852843
Jacqueline drifts over to one of the unoccupied stations and points to one beside it before slipping the helmet over her head and lying back in the chair.
>>
Konrad follows Jack along to a pair of stations. He gets settles into the chair before draining the last of his thermos and putting on the helmet.
>>
File: hi there.jpg (149KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
hi there.jpg
149KB, 520x390px
>>852904
Itsy waves at Cyka in an attempt to reassure while AHAB nervously chuckles.
>>
>>852843

"Sorry for making a fuss."
Genesis sits down and puts the helmet on.
"So how's everyone doing today?"
>>
>>852919
"Can't say I've seen that before. I'll have to ask how that even happened when we're done. The name is John, by the way. John Wilkins."
He offers his pinkie to the spider.
>>
"So, any of these helmets will do right? Hope it fits on my head..."
>>
File: FISTBUMP.jpg (108KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
FISTBUMP.jpg
108KB, 1136x852px
>>852928

AHAB: "C-CLASSIFIED! I-I-ITS CLASSIFIED"

Itsy rolls its 8 eyes at AHAB's panicked response, shrugs, winks 4 eyes at John, and offers a fistbumb.
>>
>>852946
Itsy stop being so kawaii, I'm gonna have a hng attack!

John bumps the spider's leg gently, and chuckles a bit at AHAB.
"Sure, so is my dark and mysterious past... heh heh."
>>
File: Island.jpg (3MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
Island.jpg
3MB, 2816x2112px
>>852906

"Oh, don't worry. There's a reason why the processor cluster is THAT big." he nodded to the giant sphere of machinery and cables cradled in a nest of cooling units on the end of the room. "It can run ANYTHING."

>>852886

"The Eggheads, basically. All Suits in the Coalition need to be registered, so it makes stuff like this easier to set up."

>>852884
>>852896
>>852901
>>852902
>>852913
>>852929

The helmets are domes of bare metal, hooked to the ceiling in long coils of multicolored wires. Slipping them on is like submerging your head in cold water - a chill creeps down the Pilots' backs, sound is muffled out, their sight is blocked by an opaque visor.

"Testing, testing..." Falcon's voice comes from the helmets' inner speakers. "Good. Robin, plug them in."

There is a sudden sense of vertigo, a highspeed free-fall as their minds are loaded into the simulation-

The smell of salt is the first thing that registers. Sea breeze, judging by the sense of wind brushing by that comes after. Sight blurs back into existence, blues and whites and blacks slowly hazing into focus.

Each pilot is standing in front of their Suit in a beach of black stones. Faint wisps of smoke rise up from the sharp, jagged hills in front of them. To their backs, the ocean - and the seabound Suits. To their sides, the beach stretched on, barren.

"Okay, that's it. Suit up, get the flag, get back in one piece. I'll be here in your Comms if you need."
>>
>>852975

"All right, let's get going!" Jumping into his suit and closing the cockpit, Jamie watches as his HUD readouts come to life.
>>
>>852975
John takes a deep breath of the sea air, the scent waking his senses as he takes in his surroundings. His first instinct is to clamber over to his suit, running a quick diagnostic to make sure all his systems were functional before closing the whole thing up.
He turns to face the others, waiting for them to suit up while keeping an eye out for any immediate danger.
So are we on the island already, or do we have to make it there still?
>>
File: HuzETUc.gif (3MB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
HuzETUc.gif
3MB, 200x155px
>>852975
John walks up the ramp into his suit and enters the cockpit. He walks past the couch and the kitchen and backflips onto the control pad, then begins to walk
>Pic related
>>
>>852975

"Is it odd that I feel okay with this simulation? I know there's a gimmick or trick to it but I think my suit is good for this terrain."
Genesis clicks his armguard as his suit forms around him.
>>
>>852975
Owen waves his arms around and takes a breath of simulated ocean air.
"Impressive."
He walks a circle around the kneeling Thunderbolt, inspecting the recreation.
"Very impressive. So, what's the plan? Who's in charge?"
>>
File: DO U LIKE MY NEW HAT.jpg (38KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
DO U LIKE MY NEW HAT.jpg
38KB, 500x317px
>>852975
Itsy, not needing to suit up, creeps over to the water.

AHAB: "Itsy! No! what did I tell you about wa-"

AHAB is cut off by Itsy, who picks up a water droplet and puts it on its head and then proceeds to seriously survey its surroundings.
>>
>>852975
Konrad is startled for a moment but then runs over to the large beached whale of a mech. He knocks four times near the tail and recites the password, "Glub, glub, glub," before a large ramp opens up.

Up past the repair bay he crawls into the pilot's seat. Systems flicked on one by one and he absently pet the blue goldfish that flitted from screen to another. When the boot up was complete a large whirring of fans kicked on as pedals were mashed and throttles pulled. The whale picked up from the ground and dove into the surrounding waters of the island with a great spray of sea.

"Alright Little Blue, weapons and coms on the second and third screens please."
>>
File: 839176mechadragon.png (1MB, 1200x972px) Image search: [Google]
839176mechadragon.png
1MB, 1200x972px
>>852975
Nathan looks around dumbfounded. There was a ....steep difference between the hardware he used and the hardware available to the AC.

" The Engies really got a lot of work for this" He comments as he approaches a large, metallic dragon of orange and black colours, the mark of the Ravens in its wings. With a wet squeltch, the hatch in its "gut" opens, revealing the cockpit, and layer upon layer of metal and flesh intertwined.

Nathan tests the controls, opening the comms "Testing, you all can hear me ?"
>>
File: 8leggedcuteness.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
8leggedcuteness.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>852975

Itsy attempts to survey surrounding with hawkeye.

>TECH ROLL
>>
>>852975
>>853010
>Use an action to scan for threats
>Hawkeye, Night Vision, Thermal Vision, Radar
>Multi-Sensor
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>853056
oh fuck, and roll to go with it. No modifiers I think?
>>
File: 3.png (263KB, 395x787px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
263KB, 395x787px
Rolled 95, 32, 45 = 172 (3d100)

Darren ran forward and opened the back hatch of Lake. Sliding himself in comfortably against black carbon polymer. His nerve suit under his shirt connecting to the jack plugs along the spine.

Quickly the suits HUD came on line, its advanced suit status scanning for incoming grenades, mines or missiles. The Radar creating a map and populating it with signals. Hawkeye starts to track the movement of the trees and clouds before putting them on the ignore list.

"Lets take a look-see."
1.) Scan with hawkeye
2.) Scan with radar
3.) Scan with advanced suit status
Bonus +/- 10 tech
>>
>>853054
> +/-5 tech roll
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

Without another word, Owen climbs into the dark red suit, the hatch closing behind him. A second later, internal screens flicker on and a heavy brace sets itself over the pilot's shoulders and chest.

>Hawkeye roll
>+/-5 TECH penalty
>>
>>852975
"Oh, how convenient," Jacqueline mumbles as she slips her nerve suit into the mesh's interface. She tests the suit's motions and it ripples back and forth between the variant modes before settling into the bio-overlord V2.

"Bastet - check power systems and run recovery at all opportunities. I want to be ready for anything."

Then the optical camoflauge triggers and she disappears from view.
>>
While John is waiting for the people with sensors to hurry up, he steps off the pad and walks into his suit's kitchen for a glass of OJ
>>
Aquils' suit powers up on the beach.

"Alright, running scans..."

"..."

"...I forgot to update my suit records with my sensors."

"Great..."
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>Using Radar
>>
>>853022

dice+3d100

After the suit is donned, Genesis kneels down towards the water and begins scanning for threats.
>+/-5 tech bonus from AI
>1st roll Sonar
>2nd for Hawkeye
>3rd for Terminal to check for broadcast signals
>>
Rolled 69, 32, 46 = 147 (3d100)

>>853129

Sorry I forgot to put it in options.
>>
File: NOPE.gif (583KB, 499x240px) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.gif
583KB, 499x240px
AHAB: "um Itsy aren't you forgetting something?"

Itsy pauses for a moment before remembering to activate camo.

>camo activated
>>
>>853054

Hawkeye. Aaah, Hawkeye, you incredible piece of shit.

As always, the less-than-reliable piece of tech fizzles out for a moment, before settling on simply not zooming in.

The beach was still completely quiet, save for the other Suits. No sign of the enemy yet - the team had the element of surprise still intact.

>>853056

Multi Sensor is... fickle. Night Vision simply does not activate, the Suits' sensors still registering bright daylight out. Thermal picks up a red blur over the hills up north. Seemed like the island itself was hot, maybe the steamy wisps rising were signs of volcanic activity.

Radar, however, picks up nothing close by but the allied Suits.

>>853072

Hawkeye lives up to its fame of being a broken piece of shit. It simply does not boot up.

Radar picks up a bit farther than Raider's. There seemed to me movement beyond the hills. Still hard to say how many, but there was definitely something there.

But ASS picked up just fine. Comms and IFFs were green across the board for all Pilots. That's something, you suppose.

>>853096

Hawkeye- DOESN'T fuck up, in a shocking turn of events. It zooms in, picking up movement somehwere in the sky above, covered in the thick smoke deeper into the island.

Whatever it was, didn't seem to notice the team yet. But it was BIG.

>>853137

Sonar picks up a few pings beyond the hills. At least three of them close by, probably right on the other side of the loose, jagged rocks.

Terminal picks up faint signals ahead. Simulated radio chatter from the enemy, probably something the computer ran to give it some fluff. It didn't alert the enemies of the team's presence, but it wasn't entirely understandable either - whoever had programmed these, made the damn 'bots talk in what seemed like an alien laguage. But the chatter signal was coming from close by, probably the enemies near the hill. Which meant they could easily alert their base...

>>853137

Radar boots up, a single ping comes back-

Wait. The damn thing is pinging all allied IFFs as if standing on the same spot. This obviously wasn't right. Better reboot this before it fucks itself up further...
>>
>>853183
"Alright so, status report anyone ?"
>>
>>853183
>>853199
JW taps into the local comms.
"I'm not picking up anything nearby, other than some heat at the top of the hill."
>>
Rolled 38, 52 = 90 (2d100)

>>853183
Sonar and deploy comms buoys to allow non-LoS free-space optical transmitters to reach Big Blue.

>+/-5 to tech rolls
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

"Trying Night Vision now."

>>Better get a better roll this time.
>>
>>853183
>>853209
"You sure about that? I'm going to send my drone up there."

Sending light drone to scout the top of the hill.
>>
Lets formulate a plan.

First of all. Whos our heavy hitter? Considering we've all just met.

I'm strictly ground to ground.
>>
>>853199
"There's something in the sky; probably an enemy of some kind. I don't see the tower we're supposed to be looking for."
>>
>>853183

"Guys looks like the enemy is near the hill over there. Looks like they might be huddled near the right of those rocks. I picked up some chatter but I can't make sense of it. Either the bots are speaking alien or giving us the Louie Louie maneuver."
>Also I don't have radar but I probably didn't see anything from hawkeye.
>>
File: i can fly.jpg (71KB, 448x225px) Image search: [Google]
i can fly.jpg
71KB, 448x225px
Rolled 89 (1d100)

AHAB: "Itsy I told you that messing with hawkeye so it would have 8 lenses was a bad idea. Now its malfunctioning!"

>>853183
Itsy shrugs and, without deactivating camo, flies upward to get a better view and attempts to activate hawkeye once more.

>tech roll
>>
>>853246
+/- 5 tech roll
>>
Rolled 16, 28, 65 = 109 (3d100)

>>853183
River Lord begins levitating with a whine of fans, seeking to clear the nearby hills so their hawkeye, thermal vision, and advanced suit sensors can pick up if there's any traps.

>+/-5 to tech rolls
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

Lake activates his scout drone sitting on the sand to camouflage and go nearer the crest of the hill and take some video. He also system checks the 3 light drones and activates them, they all immediatly raise 3 feet into the air and humm.

Bonus +/- 10 tech
>>
>>853236
"Okay, you're in charge then. I don't know about these other guys, but if you need someone to get somewhere fast, I'm your man. You need someone smashed into? I can manage that too."
>>
Rolled 40, 100, 8 = 148 (3d100)

>>853246
>>853256

"Hey don't leave me in the dust! Also be careful about alerting them to our presence. I think they're a scout party."
Genesis backplate opens up to reveal wings along with a propulsion jet at it's base.
"Scanning the perimeter. I'll standby with my cyber suite ready for jamming or eavesdropping on their HUDs.

>1st Hawkeye
>2nd Sonar
>3rd Terminal
>+5/-5 tech bonus
>>
>>853236
Summarizing weapons capability:
River Lord: MG and Sniper Rifle, T1 Melee and EMP gren
Vulcan One: Plasma Blades and Shields
Itsy Bitsy: N/A
Helldrake: Flamethrowers x2 (with Dragon), Wyvern's Breath
Big Blue/Wailord: Guided Missiles and Prox Mines
Aquils Firestorm Cannon x2, Point Barrier, Light Drone (Airstorm) w/ Artillery Cannon
Intersect Thunderbolt: 2x War Lance, 2x heavy Shield
Genesis: Plasma Rifle, Bulwark of the Weak

Are only ranged fighters are Me, River Lord, Helldrake (short range), Aquils and Genesis
Melee is Vulcan One, Itsy Bitsy and, Intersect Thunderbolt.
Big Blue is support (?)
>>
File: DIS HAT THO.jpg (33KB, 496x322px) Image search: [Google]
DIS HAT THO.jpg
33KB, 496x322px
>>853236
AHAB: "Itsy here is an odd one. Other than emitting Supersonic waves it doesn't have much to offer in terms of attack..."

Itsy slouches sadly. Seeing this AHAB quickly adds "But if you need sneaking, healing, or counterhacks Itsy is your spider! And that supersonic-wave is nothing to scoff at!

Itsy visibly cheers up at hearing this."
>>
>>853236
>>853299
You, Aquils and Helldrake are probably our heaviest hitters, I think I'm a close second.
>>
>>853236
>>853299

"Green Initiative Medical Division at your service! We never leave a teammember down and it's hell or high water before you flatline on my watch."
Revelation chimes into the conversation
"Revelation AI at your convenience. While my user tends to your body, I guide his rifle with surgical precision against the enemy."
Genesis switches the comms back to him
"So if you need a fix, stitch, support in air & sea, cybercombat, or even cover/covering fire I'll be there at about mach 3 service."
>>
>>853299
"Christ! Spyderguy... you didnt bring any weapons?!... Well... your our defacto scout for now... "

"Okay... so were pretty much a close quartars team... they shall be first wave... hmm interesting, this means the rest of us can choose any range we want!"

"Ok, plan of action is this: 1.) we scout out the position ahead.

"And remember: no casualties. We all attack together."
>>
>>853236
"If you need artillery I've got the missiles. Designate targets and call in a barrage. Otherwise I'm a communications and suit repair hub."
>>
File: someday.jpg (86KB, 605x461px) Image search: [Google]
someday.jpg
86KB, 605x461px
>>853325
Itsy looks at Genesis in awe. Though just a GI scout, Itsy secretly aspires to become a medic too someday....
>>
>>853236
"I'm mostly here for spotting and getting people running after EMP hits. If you need me to though, my sharpshooter's cannon can provide covering fire."
>>
File: lel.gif (2MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
2MB, 600x336px
>>853346
AHAB: "I told you to bring weapons Itsy! Ah well.. that sounds like a plan. Don't worry about Itsy. This spider is nimble enough to dodge anything thrown at it!"

Itsy wrings its mandibles in anticipation.
>>
File: Enemy 1.jpg (283KB, 690x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Enemy 1.jpg
283KB, 690x1000px
>>853235
>>853272

The drones, delta-shaped things about a foot long, zoom off almost soundlessly, hovering close to the ground. They crest the hill easily, sending a simple videofeed back once on top.

Beyond the hill, the island stretches off for miles, all barren black rock. The center of the island is cloaked in thick white smoke venting from the ground - judging by the blurry spots of orange near ground level, it was indeed volcanic activity.

Lake's drone flies a bit further in, its vastly more powerful camera taking crisper images. The terrain beyong the initial hills was full of tall, jagged rocks jutting out at odd angles - perfect cover.

Marching on the loose rocky ground near the foot of the hill were four bulky, green Suits. They paid no mind to the invisible drone, each scanning the path ahead with a single, glowing pink eye. Their armored gauntlets held heavy rifles, while the one in the back of the formation had what seemed to be a large cannon of some design.

>>853256
>>853365

River followed soon after the small drones. It confirmed the four contacts-

The Levitation thrusters weren't noisy enough to draw attention. But their jets were still strong enough to send rocks tumbling down the other side of the hill.

The four Suits froze dead in their tracks, single burning eyes tracking the rocks to the top of the hill, weapons already leveled. Your HUD blared multiple target locks as the squad opened fire, heavy machine guns tearing up the rocky hill.

>Four DEX rolls to dodge
>STEALTH BROKEN

>>853296

Hawkeye zoomed in just in time to see bullets tear into the spot River Lord was hovering at, stray shots smashing stone to bits.

Sonar, unfortunately, decided to pick up right as the sound of gunfire started, whining with a scratchy, sharp feedback noise.

>>853361
>>853353
>>853325
>>853322
>>853286
>>853230

The entire suqad could notice the sudden bursts of gunfire coming from the other side of the hill, piercing through the smoke. Whatever it was, it had noticed River Lord.

"Welp. This was faster than I expected..." Falcon commented through Comms. "Better deal with that before the entire island is on high alert."
>>
>>853346

"Understood. I don't know about their land or sea capabilities but does anyone on the team work well underwater? I only ask because my suit seemed to be based of a weird pre-fall diving bird. If nessasary I could ambush them underwater or divebomb them into the water. I think Revy has a recording of their habits that she uses to guide my suit when diving from the air but man those nature guys were right about them being missile birds."

>Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwPrXOtBoVg
>>
"And just like that, the fun begins. Better make my way there."
>>
>>853392
"Shit! Shit! Shit!"
>send last sighted coordinates to everyone and dive back behind the hills.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>853392

"AHGH! Revy reboot the Sonar. I'll set up a jamming array so they can't call home to mama. River are you okay?! I'm on my way with medical support if necessary.
>Rolling for jamming of enemy comms using terminal RA 6
>+5/-5 tech bonus
>>
>>853392
"I'll hold fire and siege up for now. Missiles would alert everything on the island, hopefully they'll crest the hill chasing River Lord and you guys can cut them down with a smaller caliber."

"If you do want to go loud though give me a call."
>>
Rolled 78, 38, 78, 61, 84, 92, 56, 9 = 496 (8d100)

>>853414
Dex rolls to dodge,
>+/- 20 to dex rolls to dodge
>>
>>853392
"Sounds like someone got spotted."
Thunderbolt's armored head turns to Lake.
"Should we engage?"
>>
>>853399
>>853412
>>853414
>>853415

Fuck! Ok, i have a plan, but its gonna come in parts.

PART 1, MELEE WEAPONS CHAARGE!

Big blue, River lord... no fireworks. We dont want to alert anyone. COPY?

Genesis, Get up to river. You know what to do. Im with you, c'mon lets GO!
>>
File: ATAAAAAAAAAACK.png (85KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
ATAAAAAAAAAACK.png
85KB, 291x173px
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>853392
Itsy springs into action! Zooming at mach 2.2 Itsy reaches River and, grasping him with all 8 legs with the biggest littlest hug it could muster, and attempts to initiate healing.

>hydra II
>tech roll
>tech +/-5
>still on camo
>>
>>853449
"Solid copy."

Konrad continues to monitor his screens, poking his blue goldfish AI as it flits across them.
>>
>>853499
>wrong image
>>
>>853299
>>853377
Aa-a-OK! Raider, you and Itsy try to get round behind them. Catch them if they retreat!

>>853353
Can you hack or jam them too?
>>
Rolled 77, 13, 30, 9, 14, 33 = 176 (6d100)

>>853440
"Watch it! Let the drones do their job next time!"

Activating Point Barrier to shield River from one of the shots.

>>853392
>>853449
"Alright, lighting up hostiles. Let me soak bullets if it comes down to it."

Using jumpjets to get within firestorm cannon range, then splitting 6 shots on the nearest enemies.

>COM +20
>>
>>853516
"Copy that, moving to flank. They won't get past me so easily."
>Move up with melee suits, and try to flank or get behind the 4 suits.
>>
File: 465616748964.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
465616748964.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
Rolled 51, 83 = 134 (2d100)

>>853441
>>853449
In response, the dark red suit's blades fold back. It crouches low, gathering power, then launches, kicking a plume of sand behind it as it rockets forward, leaving sound behind.
The target comes into view a split second later. An arm blade whips forward in time for the suit to drive the explosive warhead forward with supersonic punch into the first target it sees.

1) Flying Sonic Boom (speed 14 (caps at 12))
2) War Lance attack

-20 modifier to DEX rolls
>>
>>853516
No. Defend against hacks yes, do them myself, no. Jamming... well I could turn up my sonar or radar to obscene degrees that'd probably screw with everyone and not just them though. It might also draw their fire when I light up like the fourth of july but honestly unless they can penetrate a couple hundred feet of water I should be alright.
>>
>>853392
Move up with Genesis to Rivers position.

Try to snipe the enemy with the Helion rifle.
1.) helion rifle
Try to suppress them with shots from the pulse rifles x2.
2.) pulse rifle
3.) pulse rifle
4.) pulse rifle
5.) pulse rifle
>>
Rolled 51, 50, 9, 61, 95 = 266 (5d100)

>>853392
>Forgot how to roll
>>
>>853392
>Forgot to add i have a -10 to my COM rolls.
>>
>>853414
>>853440

Autocannon fire smashed into the hill, sending up clouds of dust and shrapnel as it crunched gravel and the Suit. The Dummy Zakus unloaded their weapons, landing solid hits-

>>853540

Before a Point Barrier flares to life, the shimmering bubble shielding River long enough for it to get out of the line of fire.

>>853499

Bitsy clung to the other Bio Suit's hull, a thing that felt like a bony, vaguely metallic carapace of sorts. The Autocannon rounds had torn deep gouges out of it, but Bitsy's burst of Hydra quickly and effectively - if rather gruesomely - patched the biomatter up, flesh and exoskeleton seemingly stitching themselves together at will.

>River Lord's HP: 11/15

>>853540

Thrusters burst to life, Aquils took to the skies and vaulted over the hill in a single violent burst of acceleration. The VR simulated G-forces shockingly well, as the Pilot felt pressed against the inside of his suit.

The Zakus were still tracking the retreating River with their weapons, crunching up the hill on powerful legs, when plasma began to rain down. The Firestorm bolts caught them unaware, taking the leader of the group squarely in the chest. It staggered back, rolling down the hillside as the second one boosted upwards, shield raised, to meet Aquils as it descended. The bolts splashed against the thick steel, making it red-hot, but not slowing the enemy down.

>Roll DEX to dodge the tackle!

>>853554

Falcon couldn't help but grin as he watched the dark red hulk of metal burst into a supersonic dash in the blink of an eye.

He liked this guy's style.

Thunderbolt was true to its name, crashing down on the Heavy Zaku as it climbed the hill, smashing it against the ground below with titanic force. He jumped off the crushed wreck, before the War Lance payload detonated with a muffled thunderclap, exploding the suit right beside the first Zaku that had rolled down the hill.

>10/10 style points

>>853633
>>853621

The last remaining Zaku vaulting up the hill was caught in the arm by a Hellion bolt, the twisting lance of sunlight gouging a molten gash across the Suit's armor. It staggered only for a moment, never stopping its runup the hill. It levelled its cannons at Lake, one taking ever so slightly longer to get in line due to the damaged arm.

But they fired nonetheless, trading shots with the Hanse suit in equal measure. The coming Pulse Rifle shots biting into its heavier armor were answered by two bulbous warheads being spit out, flying in trails of white smoke as they arced towards the enemy.

>Two DEX, dodge that shit!
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>853684
"Thanks Itsy! I should be able to heal myself from here," she says as her own hydra nanites flare up.

She pets the spider lightly.
>+/- 5 to tech rolls.
>>
Rolled 86, 90, 37, 89, 91, 60, 9 = 462 (7d100)

>>853707
>Apparently I can roll to do more than one heal a turn, might as well do so with all these AA's.
>>
Rolled 48, 4 = 52 (2d100)

>>853684
Just as the suit unleashes the unexpected shots. Lake spins round his right leg, now facing away from the enemy, but hopefully evading its shots.

-10 to dodge bonus!
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>853707
Aquils mutters something about not being appreciated, then turns to the charging Zaku.

>>853684
"Alright you poorly simulated piece of scrap, let's go!"

Firing grappling hook into the ground while dodging, attempting to trip the Zaku.

>DEX -10
>>
File: RUN.gif (994KB, 422x242px) Image search: [Google]
RUN.gif
994KB, 422x242px
>>853707
your appreciation fills itsy with happiness

>>853684

AHAB: "Itsy! Focus!"

Itsy snaps out of its momentary reverie and soars after the fiend attacking Lake. It. Will. Pay.

>roll dex for supersonic wave
>Supersonic Shockwave dex roll above water -32
> Supersonic Shockwave attack damage flying 11
>>
Rolled 25, 37 = 62 (2d100)

>>853684
>Firing at the Zaku in the air
>Autocannon shooting twice
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>853791
>>
>>853707
>>853723

Safe behind the cover of a particularly angled boulder sticking out, River kicks her own healing protocols into action, forcing the Suit's self-recovery procedures to bring it back to full functionality as the suit greedily drank in the sun's rays.

It was a tad unnerving, hearing this alien material immitating flesh self-duplicate and seal its own wounds, with wet, squelchy noises. But it was asomething all Bio Suit Pilots learned to deal with.

>>853725

The first bomb is shot right out of the air by a stray laser pulse. The impact makes Lake skid down the hill, still on his feet. But thankfully it broke line of sight, making the second warhead fly in a graceless arc, landing with a thunk on the beach behind the team before detonating violently. It left a crater of smooth, fused rock glistening in the sunlight.

...better not take a direct hit from one of those.

>>853747

Aquils saw the Zaku coming, its shield rearing back for a bash. Thinking quick, he fired his Grappling Hooks - down. Anchoring himself to the ground and pulling him out of the enemy's way.

The Zaku flew above his head, suprised as it swung at nothing-

>>853795

And was peppered with heavy Autocannon rounds, the weapon firing off with a satisfying THUNK-THUNK-THUNK of high-caliber rounds.

It caught the green enemy as it fell, smashing into its shield. The Zaku crashed to the ground, staggering to his feet slowly, seeking a new target.

>>853811

So far, the team probably would still have some semblance of stealth, provided the enemy didn't radio in for reinforcements. The whole encounter had taken barely a minute so far, and every big explosion had happened safely on the other side of the hills, near the beach.

Until the spider saw an enemy roll down the far side of the rocky mound after firing at his friend.

The spider decided it wanted that guy dead.

So it did what every proud STIG-type user would do. It tackled that motherfucker at the speed of sound.

On one hand, it DID die. On the other, the sonic boom resonated through the rocky valleys ahead.
>>
>>852696
>Ah damn, late to the party. At least this will be good to watch.
>>
File: fastestspider.gif (5MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fastestspider.gif
5MB, 800x600px
>>853908
AHAB> "WHY ITSYY? WHYYYYYYYYY?"

Itsy remains oblivious to what it had just done. All it knows is that somewhere out there the gods of speed were smiling down on it. Itsy briefly glances towards the sky to let them know it noticed.
>>
>>853908
Intersect Thunderbolt assumes normal posture as it finishes cycling a new warhead into the spent lance. It locks onto the remaining green enemy, but does not engage.
"What now?"
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>853908
I activate the scout drone, and get it to try and do a ground recon ahead.
+/-10 Tech

>>853935
Itsy, do a fly-recon of the island to find the flag. Use your camo, but return back at first sign of being fired upon.

>>853747
Aquils. Here take this courier drone for your artillary. I figure we're gonna need it. (+2DAM or +10RF)

To All; Everyone else. Regroup.

>>853561
Big blue, you might wanna move closer to the rest of the group as we move down the map.
>>
>>853954
To ALL: Finish them quickly.
>>
>>853935
I actually thought we'd killed all the Zaku. So belay that order to recon Itsy. Make sure they dont escape first!
>>
File: flying_spider-640x336.jpg (56KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
flying_spider-640x336.jpg
56KB, 640x336px
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>853908
AHAB: "alright Itsy. time to make GOOD use of that speed this time."

Itsy, not sure why such emphasis was put on "good", rises high into the sky and begins to survey the island.

Itsy begins to approach the volcano's smoke before being steered away from it by AHAB.

AHAB: "gotta stay hidden Itsy"

>surveying island
>1.5 km away from ground
>tech roll for hawkeye
>+/-5 bonus for tech
>camo on
>>
Rolled 76, 93, 26, 19, 3, 38 = 255 (6d100)

>>853908
>>853983
"Rodger dodger."

Aquils turns to the beaten up bot who tried to jump him, and fires his cannons.

As it burns, it makes not a sound.

>COM +10
>>
>>853990
AHAB: "um sir? I'm afraid we already took flight..."
>>
Rolled 90, 49, 78, 37, 59 = 313 (5d100)

>>853908
>Ignore the order to use the drone.
Target the zaku nearest to me.

1.) helion rifle
Try to suppress them with shots from the pulse rifles x2.
2.) pulse rifle
3.) pulse rifle
4.) pulse rifle
5.) pulse rifle
>>
>>853908
"I'll keep him pinned!"
>Fire Autocannons twice again (AMM is down to 1 now)
>>
Rolled 43, 47 = 90 (2d100)

>>854023
>And rolls...
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>853908
Jacqueline resumes stealth subsystems and then peeks around the rock, she levels her 30mm cannon and takes a shot in revenge at one of the still standing machines before meeting up with the regrouping mechas.

>+10 to combat rolls with sharpshooter
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>853972
"Sure thing."

The whale mech limbers up from its stable position, sloshing ballast and propelling forwards around to the coast off the beach. He pings the sonar for good measure as he goes.

>+/- 5 to tech rolls
>>
>>854028
>I should also note that because of the weapons stats, there should be +10 to these rolls. I didn't realise until now, sorry!
>>
>>854016
>Oh yeh, um -10 penalty to all my COM rolls.
>>
Rolled 23, 13, 17 = 53 (3d100)

>>853995

Even though Camo wears down the faster the user moves, being about the size of a small human made Itsy rather tricky to see.

>Rolling for enemy's scans versus Itsy's camo'd recon flight

The smoke was thick, but Itsy managed to see through some of it. Not enough to discern enemy movement patterns or placement, but there was a suspiciously large shadow looming up north, on the exact opposite end of the island where the Pilots had spawned.

>>854009
>>854016
>>854023
>>854035

Taking care of the remaining Zakus was a cinch. The one on the beach took just long enough to get to his feet that it couldn't raise its shield in time. Raider and Aquils continued their most jolly cooperation in finishing it off, the now bullet-ridden Suit falling in a shredded heap.

River's shot, meanwhile, took the Heavy Zaku up the hill by surprise as it disengaged Lake. The shot caught its flank, making it turn to face her again-

While Lake resumed his assault, Hellion shot busting through the thing's head in a twisting shower of molten metal. It crumpled, dead, but Lake still cheked for a Pulse with his Rifles.

Pun heavily intended

"Well. One minute, fourty-eigh seconds." Falcon chimed in "Good time. But, you guys drew their attention - which, granted, was really hard NOT to. More of them should be storming the beach soon, you guys better think quick."

>Bitsy, hold on before posting.
>>
>>853995
>>854068

>Nope, never mind, their TECH rolls sucked. Carry on.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>854068
Big Blue edges within 50 feet of the surface then resieges. "Missiles prepped, tell me where you want them."

>+/- 20 com to missile attacks
>>
Intercept Thunderbolt looks around as Lake suddenly winks out of simulated existence.
"We just lost Lake. Who's in charge now?"
>>
File: Glorious Leader Symbol.png (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Leader Symbol.png
18KB, 320x240px
>>854120
Monitoring this mission's progress with great interest.
>>
>>854068
>Reload Autocannon
"Wew... tough little suckers. How's everyone holding up?"
>>
>>854010
"Little guy, got anything spotted?"
>>
woops, thought this started in ten minutes.
Monitoring anyways
>>
File: lookitme.jpg (12KB, 334x151px) Image search: [Google]
lookitme.jpg
12KB, 334x151px
>>854182
AHAB: "Ah! Good to hear from you guys! Through the smoke of the volcano we detected a large shadow to the north. It seems out of place. Its on the exact opposite end of the island. Where the pilots came from. We're unable to discern any movement. Any further instructions from Lake?"
>>
>>854134

"I... dunno what happened. Some Hanse spook walked in, just yanked him out. Said some codewords to him, and they both left." the impromptu mission control sighed "See, this is why I fucking hate spooks."

"But, all things considered, you guys are doing very well. I've seen groups get stuck looping on the first combat run for like an hour."
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>854228
"Well, I guess I'll step up to the plate, hopefully we're not here all day."

>>854203
"AHAB, I'll be taking over for Lake. See if you can spot where the reinforcements are coming from, run if you get spotted."

>>854182
"Big Blue, hold fire until we give word. Keep an eye on your surroundings too, we won't be able to get back to you quickly once we reach the tower."

>>854068
"Everyone else, move up the hill towards the tower. We have a lot of ground to cover, but there's more cover ahead us that'll be easier to fight in. If you see -anything-, call it out. Aquilis, you and I are on point."
"...Oh, and make sure your weapons are loaded."

>Move to top of hill (unless Itsy see any more reinforcements)
>Multi-Sensor Scan: Radar, Heat and HawkEye
>>
Rolled 28, 63, 35, 18 = 144 (4d100)

>>854279
"I hear you."

The mesh shimmers slightly as it moves, keeping low to the ground as they run and trigger all their sensors.

>Radar, Thermal, Hawkeye, Advanced Suit Status check
>+/-5 to tech rolls
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>854279
AHAB: "affirmative"

AHAB to Itsy: "Alrighty. Lets see if we can give our team a little intel."

Itsy draws its many legs close to its body and feels for the water droplet that is still SOMEHOW on its head. Reassured by its presence, Itsy slowly moves around the volcano smoke and squints its many eyes in the direction of the shadow.

>tech roll for hawkeye
>using hypersweep
>+/- 5 tech roll
>camo still on
>>
>>854315
>>854068
forgot to make this a reply to white falcon
>>
>>854279
"Alrighty, got your back."

Aquils reloads and tries cool down his cannons. It doesn't work.
>>
>>854279

So far, whatever the rainforcements are, they still seems to be a ways off.

The squad, sans Big Blue and Itsy, moves its way to the top if the hill, leaving the carcasses of the Zakus behind, already fading out of the simulation. Miles forward, they can see a faint shadow rising tall amidst the smoke - it must be the target.

The hills stretch around the island completely, encircling it like a natural wall. Down to the middle of the island, the cracked earth vented out steam and smoke, traces of volcanic activity casting eeries lights inside the smokescreen. The terrain was littered with hills and valleys, jagged rocks jutting out at odd angles - a perfect natural maze.

To run along the edge, or to venture deep within the heart of enemy territory...

>>854295

Radar picked up pings inside the smoke. Six of them, not too far, coming in from the northeast. Thermal was useless, the island's heat and the boiling steam geysers did a great job of masking the enemy. Hawkeye, however, did pick up that one shadow flying high above the smokescreen again.

>>854315

Hypersweep did wonders to offset Hawkeye's natural shittyness. Bitsy's many eyes surveyed the ground below, picking up a team of four Zakus - two normal ones and two of the Heavy variety, and two of the blue things - moving through the smoke, closing in on the hill.

Focusing ahead, Itsy saw the vague sillhouette on the other edge of the island. It definitely did not look like a tall rock.
>>
File: sneaky.jpg (6KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky.jpg
6KB, 242x209px
AHAB: "AHAB here. We've found the tower. Sending coordinates now. It also looks like you'll have company soon. 4 Zakus are moving through the smoke towards the hill. 2 normal and 2 heavy. There are also two... blue things....they're not zaku but they're with the 4 zaku. what are your orders?"

As AHAB speaks Itsy feels a growing... intense... curiosity....
>>
Rolled 7, 85 = 92 (2d100)

>>854352
>>854182

"Big Blue, launch missiles on target that AHAB will be relaying the coordinates for. I will be doing the same shortly."

"To all, I want melee fighters to attack from the sides - ranged weapons down the middle. Don't worry about stealth, just take them down quickly so we can move to the tower."

>>854389
"AHAB, keep eyes on our targets until we engage, then focus on the shadow. I don't want any surprises from above."

>2 seconds after Big Blue fires, fire my own Rocket Pods (twice) on the cluster of enemies..
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>854431
"Target confirmed."

The missiles initial charge evaporate the water in their cells, boosting them to the surface where their engines kick in and scream towards their target.

>+/-20 to guided missiles combat roll
>>
>>854389
"Hey Itsy, how fast do you think you could go with six extra transferred power? Fast enough to grab the flag?"
>>
>>854431
>+11 to those rolls for weapon stats.
>>
>>854431
AHAB: "alright itsy I'm gonna need you to loo-"

Itsy is intensely staring at those blue things.

AHAB: "well never mind then! keep doing that but also keep an eye out for the tower."

>>854459
AHAB: "no doubt"
>>
File: 84761435.png (205KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
84761435.png
205KB, 900x636px
Rolled 75, 9 = 84 (2d100)

>>854431
"Alright. Engaging."
The red machine lurches forwards again, darting off to the left in a half circle around the enemy squad. It stops to reorient itself and wait for Big Blue's missiles to hit, before accelerating to top speed and diving in at the survivors, war lances at the ready.

>1) Sonic Boom (Speed 12)
>2) War lance

>-20 modifier to DEX rolls
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>854470
>>854352

>tech roll
>+/-5 tech
>hawkeye
>>
>>854352
>>854431
>>854490
"Jumpjets should be ready, after you Thunder."

Aquils actives his jets to keep up with Thunder, circling the right of the enemy to mirror his movements. He readies his cannons for when the missiles hit.

Firing Firestorm Cannons six times at any survivors.
>COM +20
>>
Rolled 33, 87, 69, 18, 46, 74 = 327 (6d100)

>>854531
Forgot Rolls.
>>
>>854431
She picks a good rock to sit behind while readying her sharpshooter's rifle and machine gun for any hostile contacts.

>+/-10 to sharpshooter, +/-7 to machine gun
>>
Rolled 74, 98, 15 = 187 (3d100)

>>854540
>God I'm stupid and tired, forgot my roll
>>
File: Enemy 2.jpg (98KB, 790x588px) Image search: [Google]
Enemy 2.jpg
98KB, 790x588px
>>854431
>>854453

Big Blue's rockets fly gracefully to the target painted by the Suit's computers-

Behind the approaching enemy group.

The explosion makes them stumble forward. They turn, weapons raised, to see WHAT exactly had just happened. Not the intended effect, but it gave Raider a good opening to strike.

His own Rocket salvos fly in screaming jets of smoke. The first falls short, detonating early, but the second group explodes right in the middle of the enemy pack.

One Heavy Zaku gets a leg blown off from under it, firing as it fell on his back. Another was knocked against the hill, scrambling to aim his weapon at where the second enemy attack had come from.

The remaining Suits turn to their enemy. The blue things - [Kampfer], the simulation informs via a nametag above the Suit - dash forwards with powerful thrusters in their legs, aiming down the barrels of large shotguns as they approached the Pilots at breakneck speed.

>>854490

The Zakus who still stood after the blast - one Heavy and one regular - were caught off-guard by the two-pronged assault. Thunderbolt flew in like a madman once again, the entire War Lance punching through the lightly armed Zaku. It flew, propelled by the ridiculous force of the impact, before the warhead lodged in its side detonated, transforming it into a fiery blossom in midair.

"Man, I REALLY like this combo, goddamn."

However, the surviving Heavy Zaku and its crippled counterpart on the ground aimed their massive cannons toward their red-clad enemy.

>Roll two DEX to dodge those bazoo-

>>854531

>Well never mind then.

Yet again, Aquils soars into the fray, spraying plasma as he goes. The fallen Heavy Zaku takes some serious damage, each shot drilling into it like a falling star. It squeezes off a single bulbous rocket towards Aquils before succumbing to the damage.

The remaining Heavy, however, is still dead-set on striking Thunderbolt down.

>Aquils and Thunderbolt, one DEX roll each!

>>854546

River's shots take the Zaku that crashed on the hill, its own Autocannon firing back in response. The suit gets a devastating hit to its shoulder, spoiling its aim, but it fires nonetheless.

>Two easy DEX rolls to dodge those poorly-aimed shots

>And some combat music, because why the fuck not
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmvculhbrM
>>
Rolled 13, 97 = 110 (2d100)

>>854571
"Camo don't fail me now."
>+/-20 to dodging

>select all the rivers
I hope that's a good omen, captcha
>>
It's probably way too late to join in this, right?
>>
File: g-force-at-work.jpg (14KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
g-force-at-work.jpg
14KB, 500x387px
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>854571
Owen grunts painfully against the simulated G-froces pulling at him, fighting momentum to avoid the zaku's line of fire.

>-20 modifier to DEX rolls
>>
>>854592

>Sorry buddy, but it is. However, feel free to drop by the IRC I mentioned in the OP if you wanna watch
>>
Rolled 60, 79, 1, 61 = 201 (4d100)

>>854571
"Focus those suits down, everyone! Fire at will!"

>>854510
"... Except you, AHAB - get Bitsy to make a run for the flag, we'll keep them tied up!"

>Shoot autocannons twice at Kampfer 1
>Shoot rocket pods twice at both
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>854571
"So, I assume those hit. Lets go again."
+/-20 to missiles
>>
>>854608
>bonuses are +10 and +11 respectively
>also, FML that crit
>>
Rolled 76, 13, 77, 56, 31, 43 = 296 (6d100)

>>854571
"I'm getting real tired of this."

Aquils activates PB to negate the attack.

"Yo Itsy, how's that flag coming along?"

Aquils counters with another wave from his cannons, firing at the one who attacked him and Bolt before turning on the rest.

>COM +20
>>
>>854601
There's no reason to apologize; I should probably be studying anyway. Thanks anyway.
>>
File: do eet.jpg (117KB, 880x634px) Image search: [Google]
do eet.jpg
117KB, 880x634px
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>854571
>>854638

AHAB: "ITSY! ITS TIME!"

Itsy doesn't know what AHAB means by this and does what comes natural. go. fast. straight for the tower....

>camo on
> not sure if dex roll is needed but rolling anyway
>>
File: Tower.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tower.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>854587

Camo kicks in as the wildly fired arc of shots sprays against the rock River used for cover. However, a couple of shots still managed to hit - drilling straight through the Suit's bicep. It was a good thing this VR didn't simulate pain. Just an intense discomfort, a crawling feeling like that of a numb muscle, cranked up to unnatural levels.

>>854600

Thunder boosts back, hiding behind a particularly sturdy-looking rock-

That explodes outward like a short-fused grenade as the Zaku's shot hits it, vaporizing the makeshift cover. Thunder gets sent rolling across the floor, away from the enemy.

>Thunderbolt's HP: 12/15

>>854623

Which probably saved him from another badly-aimed salvo from Blue, hitting between his ally and the mangled pack of Zakus.

"The whole island had probably heard those. Better get SOMEONE on that flag, people."

>>854608

The Kampfers dodge and weave between the Rockets. One takes a hit, tanking it with a shield - which promptly gets blown off. The other isn't so lucky, catching a blast to the midsection. But it slows down for barely a second, as the two fire their shotguns at the lone Raider.

>DEX, DODGE

>>854638

The Point Barrier takes the hit, bouncing off the rocks like a rubber ball as the explosion knocked the Suit out of the air.

Counterattacking, the Firestorms live up to their name. A stream of plasma surges forward, catching the last remaining Heavy Zaku in the back. The suit is effctively sheared in half by the blazing shots.

>>854668

Itsy soars like a bullet, crossing the island's sky in seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joO3jyU67TI

It reaches the tower...

And the entire contingent of Suits at its base.

The spire is a hundred meters tall, and atop it sits a simple red flag on a pole. The grounded enemies notice the smoke parting as the spider flies, but can barely aim at the -half-visible blur that is a Camouflaged Suit flying at the speed of sound.

Their shots fly wild, but none hit their diminutive target. The island is in high alert now, troops scrambling from the structure to cover its terrain.

"That's it Bitsy, now grab that thing! Oh, and careful with the-"

Inside the tower's topmost chamber, right under the flag, a single emerald eye winked on, blazing, scanning the sky.

"That. Careful with that."
>>
>And due to unanimous IRC decision, we'll be finishing this up tomorrow night, probably around the same time the mission started.

>Good night all, and thanks for playing!
>>
>>854749
>Morning bump to keep the thread kicking
>Also respond to this post with ideas of what to do next if you're free during the day
>>
>>855206
Not an idea so much as it is a question but; how do you determine your AA?
>>
>>855266
POW and REC added together and divided by 2 is the number of actions you can take in a turn.
>>
Bump to keep alive.
>>
>>855425
As an add on to that, how do Capacitor and Spare Energy Cell interact with that? Would it be ((Power + Recovery + Capacitor)/2)*2?
>>
>>855266
>>857298
This is slightly dead mission thread. If you have any questions, try asking them in the general thread on /tg/. You're more likely to get a response there.

>>>/tg/50336707
>>
>>855206
why is itsy so cute
>>
When will the next one come out?
>>
>>863516
Seems like next weekend anon. People, weekdays, and gaming doesn't seem to mix unless a pinch of neet is added.
>>
Reminder that part 2 is TOMORROW.
>>
Interested Bump
>>
>>854723

The simulation flickered. For a moment, the whole island derezzed, blurring as the system hit some invisible speedbump in its processing.

"Oh son of a fucking- not again."

Falcon pulled up the status screens for the sim cluster.

Yep. The fucking thing had crashed for a moment. He sighed in frustration as he heard some of the helmets pop their seals in the stations behind him, releasing the Pilots from the virtual reality.

"Okay - to anyone who is still in there. I'm gonna grab people from another training server and drop them in there to finish this run with you. Expect reinforcements to arrive shortly."

This meant that they'd have to deal with having a few less people for a while. Oh well, he could go easier on them if they got a reset.

>Whoever was already in the game, post your actions now. The new players will be dropping in next turn.
>>
File: 97489415.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
97489415.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>854723
Intercept Thunderbolt picks itself up off the ground, its armor scratched with light impact markings. Inside, the pilot struggles not to retch as vertigo ebbs at him.
He roughly drags his wrist across his mouth. "Intercept Thunderbolt, signalling. Still in the fight."
>>
File: preeeeeeeeeetty.jpg (518KB, 990x851px) Image search: [Google]
preeeeeeeeeetty.jpg
518KB, 990x851px
>>877549

AHAB: "Big Blue! Big Blue are you there? We found the flag! Its on top of a 100 meter tower. The base is surrounded by suits. There is also another suit on top of the tower but below the flag. We can't quite make out its features but it looks dangerous. The tower is on high alert! Also, whatever that explosion was you can bet they heard it and know were you are."

Meanwhile Itsy has a bad feeling that Blue isn't there anymore but stays focused on the Eye of Sauron.
>>
File: unnamed-1.jpg (62KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1.jpg
62KB, 667x500px
>>877658
AHAB: "I'm sending the coordinates now."

AHAB turns to Itsy and says: "Itsy I know what you're thinking and you're wrong. Just stop."

Itsy knows AHAB, though trustworthy, isn't infallible and knows better than to believe AHAB this time. That is DEFINITELY the eye of Sauron.
>>
>>877549
>>877591

The pilot checks his HUD, blanching at the number of greyed-out names displayed.
"We just lost...everyone? What are we doing now?"
>>
Rolled 19, 68 = 87 (2d100)

>>877549
>Rolling for dodge

"Everyone, form up on me once we've taken these guys out, we're going straight into the heart of their forces!"

>>877658
>>877694
>eye of sauron
Goddamnit Itsy

"Itsy, make a straight run for the flag and find somewhere to hide, we're going to make some noise!"
>>
File: green eye of sauron.jpg (21KB, 368x320px) Image search: [Google]
green eye of sauron.jpg
21KB, 368x320px
>>877658
>>
File: dddd.jpg (78KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
78KB, 500x412px
>>877733
AHAB: "John is that you? ARE YOU INSANE? There is this eye of Sau- I mean, suit scanning for us and an entire contingent here!"

Meanwhile Itsy remembers that the eye of Sauron see's all things... including those in camo.....
>>
>>877766
>>877549

AHAB opts to ignore John's insane advice and add some distance between Itsy and the eye- I mean tower.
>>
>>877733
"Right. Regrouping on you then."

>If the area I'm in has been cleared of enemies, I'll head for Cykadox's location.
>>
>>877549
"One glitch, and half our team gets disconnected. Peachy."

>>877658
>>877733
"This is the plan? Sure, alright."

"Also, John is it? Catch."
Activating PB to shield the potential hit.
>>
File: googleh eyes.jpg (87KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
googleh eyes.jpg
87KB, 500x351px
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>877775
>>877549

After backing up a few meters Itsy puts on its googly eyed hawkeye goggles to survey its surroundings and search for the shadow it had seen earlier.

>roll for hawkeye
>+/- 5 tech bonus
>>
File: Boss.jpg (1MB, 3931x5703px) Image search: [Google]
Boss.jpg
1MB, 3931x5703px
>>877591
>>877732

"Don't worry Bolt, the new people are getting shifted over to this sim soon enough. Just hold on."

>>877733

White-hot buckshot splashed against the rocks Raider hid behind. The first strike ate a chunk out of its cover. The second Kampfer takes its aim -

>>877808

And the blast hits the rippling blue glow of Aquils' Point Barrier.

The Kampfers pumped their shotguns in unison, splitting up as they circled the lone Suit, hover thrusters flaring.

>>877766
>>877831

The 'eye' steps out of the shadows.

The Suit is a bright red, gleaming hulk of sleek lines and aggression. Peering through the sights on a large beam rifle, it scanned the sky, searching for any disturbance in the smoke...

From the base of the tower, Itsy could see squads of Zakus and Kampfers pouring out, spreading across the jagged stone labyrinth that
made up the center of the island.

>New players, you're in
>>
File: Rex.jpg (90KB, 1000x834px) Image search: [Google]
Rex.jpg
90KB, 1000x834px
>>877835
"Hello Lads, heard you might need some firepower."

Handle: Moses
Suit: Metal Gear Rex
Class: Fortress

Dex: 2
Dur: 5
Pow: 5
Rec: 7
Spd: 4
Str: 5

Body Type: Hopper (10)
Suit AI: Soldier (10)
U.I: Manual (Free)

HUD:
- Adv. Suit Status (5)
- Hawkeye (5)
- Radar (10)

Comms:
- Radio Transmitter (Free)

Weapons:
- Autocannons x2 (30) +30
- Guided Missiles (20) +30
- Stinger Howitzer (20) +27
- Graser (15) +30
- EMP Grenades (5) +24

Drones:
- Heavy Defender (Particle Edge Blade, Plasma Shield)
- Heavy Destroyer (Autocannon, Rocket Pods)
- Light Airstorm (Sharpshooter)
- Light Airstorm (Autocannon)

Upgrades:
- Solar Panels + Photosynthetic Augments (20)
- Jump Jets (Free)
- Cyberbrain (10)
- Marksman (10)
>>
>>877835
"What the hell is going on here??!!" http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Raving_Wolf
>>
>>877733
AHAB: "John! I see the guardian of the flag now! It looks fast and is armed with a large beam rifle. It is looking for me and seems to think I'm in smoke. Also the Zakus and Kampfers are moving out. They're spreading out throughout the center of the island. In the labyrinth."
>>
File: happeh.jpg (69KB, 589x521px) Image search: [Google]
happeh.jpg
69KB, 589x521px
>>877862
>>877869

Itsy flexes its many legs in excitement. It cannot wait to meet these new voices.
>>
>>877835
Let's do this. http://the-power-armor-cyoa.wikia.com/wiki/Blitzpferd

A suit whose lower half of their otherwise-biped body was replaced by something vaguely resembling a horse marched alongside the others.

Three "horns" could be seen on the unit: One on each of its two arms, and another on its head. Where eyes would be, a screen-like visor was, instead. No other armaments seemed to be equipped onto the unit.

It would have been majestic, if not for the feminine voice that came out of it. "So... you need help, right?"

Who sends schoolgirls to war?
>>
>>877900
"Itsy, your artillery reinforcement is here. Mark your targets and prepare for some fireworks."
>>
>>877917
"Show me the enemy."
>>
>>877931
>>877942

AHAB's voice trembles with excitement.
AHAB: "Sending coordinates!!!"
>>
>>877960

AHAB decides to move Itsy away from the coordinates to give the artillery a wide berth.
>>
>>877835
>Standing orders are as follows:

>Everyone with artillery shoot at Itsy's provided coords.
>Everyone within range of the Kampfers focuses them down now
>Move up onto the tower
>>
Rolled 37, 84 = 121 (2d100)

>>877960
"Coordinates Recived. Package delivery underway."

>Fire Stinger Howitzer w/ +27 on roll
>Fire guided missiles w/ +30 on roll
>Deploy my 2 heavies and 2 lights to aid to defend me

total: 6 actions
>>
File: charge.jpg (66KB, 650x787px) Image search: [Google]
charge.jpg
66KB, 650x787px
Rolled 94, 92 = 186 (2d100)

>>877835
Intercept Thunderbolt takes off with a sprint. Its rocket boosters kick in a moment later, taking its feet off the ground and over any obstacles.

Cykadox comes into view, the two Kampfers peppering his position with their shotguns. The pilot focuses on the closer of the two, a lance locking into attack position.

"I'll take care of you.."

>1) sonic boom
>2) war lance attack

>-20 to all DEX rolls
>+7 Melee Damage from Strength and Dexterity
>>
File: icu.png (73KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
icu.png
73KB, 275x183px
>>877835
AHAB uses the directions the guardian points the rifle to make sure Itsy is far from wherever it is pointed.

Itsy meanwhile gives the googly eyes another try to look for the elusive shadow.

>hawkeye
>+/- 5 tech roll
>>
>>878013
Armed with only melee weapons, Raving Wolf's mecha is unable to participate in the barrage. But not useless.
>Activates Thermal Vision
"I'll provide close-up support, if any of those things breaks through your barrage I'll get it.
>>
Rolled 6, 4, 83 = 93 (3d100)

>>877835
>>877998
>Fire Autocannon once at both Kampfer ( two attacks, +10)
>Fire Rocket Pods once at both Kampfers (if possible, +11)
>>
>>877862
>>877869

"Long story short, the computer froze up. We're reassigning you guys from another simulation to fill the holes on this one."

The Suits materialized in a new VR space as the system processed their coordnates. They fell a few feet to the ground, crunching black gravel underneath them.

To the northeast, down the hill where they stood, they saw two blue Suits, tagged with enemy markers, rapidly approaching an allied IFF ping.

And directly from the north, contacts pinged in, half-visible in the white volcanic smoke that covered the island. Those were unmistakeably closing in on them, already firing.

>Both of you, roll an Easy DEX dodg-

>>878013

>...or not.

A barrage of rockets blasted forth from the Metal Gear-lookalike in bursts of fire and smoke.

Fireballs blossomed across the space between itself and the targets approaching, bits of fused rock and armor flying as the explosions tore their targets apart.

>>877926

Soon after, a new Suit loaded into the simulation.

Were Falcon drinking something, he'd have done a spit-take.

"That's... that's the fucking Alt-Eisen on horse legs."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBKhqPwbxCg

"That's AWESOME."

The newcomer landed further to the right, near a group of half-smashed carcasses of enemy Suits.

Fresh contacts pinged on the radar, as two green, mono-eyed Suits emerged from the sharp rocky hills spreading ahead, leveling machine guns at it.

>two DEX dodges!

>>877998

The Kampfers split up, one coming from each side - but both had their shotguns trained dead center on Raider.

>One DEX dodge, go!

>>878016

But one of them is immediately swatted out of its trajectory with violent and abrupt force as Thunderbolt does what it does best: smack someone with a warhead at supersonic speeds.

The mangled Kampfer took off in a graceless arc, before exploding in mid-air.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>878043
>>
Rolled 87, 52, 6 = 145 (3d100)

>>878051
Deep breath. You can do this, Amano. Just... focus on the enemy. Charge them down.

The girl nods to herself. "The enemy's just within distance." This claim implies that she actually has a range. Without further ado, she takes a charge at the mono-eyed Suits, strafing to dodge the incoming shots, then leaped up, and dropped onto one of them with the Pile Bunker on her right arm!

>Rolls 1 & 2 to dodge, roll 3 to attack Zaku A with Pile Driver R.
>>
>>878094
oh right modifiers

Engie: +10 to Combat
Duelist: -10 to Dexterity
>>
File: Island.jpg (66KB, 564x807px) Image search: [Google]
Island.jpg
66KB, 564x807px
>Quick doodle so people can get their bearings better.

>Purple dot is the Tower.
>Big white blob is the smokescreen.
>Green is Bitsy.
>Yellow is Raider.
>Dark red is Thunderbolt.
>White and Orange are Brother and Wolf.
>Red is GODDAMN ALT-EISEN ON HORSE LEGS THAT IS SO COOL.
>Blue is the last Kampfer still poking Raider.
>>
Rolled 71, 9, 53, 83, 84, 49 = 349 (6d100)

>>878051
"My suit still hasn't been scratched, kind of wasting the whole tank role huh?"

Aquils steps between Raider and the Kampher, firing the still warm firestorm cannons and activating PB to absorb the shot on either Raider or himself.

>COM +20
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>878134
>Spots Kampf attacking Raider.
"Hello meat."
Activating Jump Jets Raving wolf lunges high into the sky before diving down upon the helpless kamper attacking Raider.
>-10 bonus from Soldier AI
>-10 bonus from duelist
>>
File: dsfkdlsf.png (93KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
dsfkdlsf.png
93KB, 270x187px
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>878051
AHAB: "Remember fellas, stay away from the smoke! That is where the Guardian has aimed his sights"

Itsy tries the googly eyes AGAIN while AHAB makes a mental note to take those away after the mission. While Itsy searches for the shadow AHAB keeps an eye on the Guardian.

>+/- 5 tech
>hawkeye
>hypersweep
>>
>>878094

It was fascinating to simply watch this thing move. Falcon couldn't wait to see the actual thing, not just a crappy 3D render of it.

The massively oversized centaur charged ahead, shrugging off the incoming rounds, even if some of them punched nasty dents and holes in its armor. It didn't even lose momentum as its arm, loaded with a Pile Bunker, swept the Zaku off its feet with a crunching impact, sending the Suit smashing into the nearest jagged rock.

Which was smashed to pieces on impact.

Oh yes, this new batch of trainees was promising.

>Blitzpferd's HP: 11/15

>>878048
>>878221

The Barrier once again does its job, completely walling the hit as Aquils stands imponently before the Kampfer. It and Raider open fire, and even the enemy's prodigious speed cannot save it at such close range. The combined hail of bullets and plasma tears its light armor to shreds. It valiantly resists, pulling one of the many heavier weapons in its back rack-

>>878222

Before being completely flattened by the giant wolf-thing of a Suit pouncing on it with titanic force.

>>878235

The shadow, whatever it was, seemed to have landed - or it was merely hiding VERY well. In any case, the spider could not see it in the sky at all.

But the bright red Sinanju had descended from its perch, diving into the smoke as it led the charge across the island.

A brief click of static - seemed the system was still hiccuping a bit - and Falcon came across on the comms to all Pilots.

"This is it. You guys should hurry for that flag before they absolutely Zerg Rush you. Remember, the objective is just to take the flag back to the beach, not to wipe them all out."
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>878312
"Yush~!" That crash of metal was the encouragement she needed to keep going... even if there might be a real person inside in reality.
With her left arm, she would slam the bunker on that into the second suit! "Take thiiis!"

>Roll 1 to attack Zaku B with Pile Driver L, Engineer AI grants +10
>>
>>878312
"You heard the man, lads. Secure the beach and bring all those fuckers towards us with your guns, blades, or fists!"
>>
>>878312
>Re-activates Thermal Vision
Raving wolf Looks into the cloud of smoke, trying to see what the blue blazes is in there.
>>
>>878451
Then remembers that the cloud is too hot.
"Fuck."
>>
Rolled 23, 65 = 88 (2d100)

>>878312
"Lets see whats coming, first."

>tech roll for hawkeye and radar
>>
File: sneakysnekay.jpg (412KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
sneakysnekay.jpg
412KB, 990x660px
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>878312
AHAB: "WE'RE GOING FOR THE FLAG! HOLD ON!"

Itsy reaches out 4 legs and clasps the flag. Its not too heavy. Hugging it close Itsy flies at mach 2.2 in the opposite direction of the smoke and reaches the coast. Itsy takes a left and SOARS!

Remember playing capture the flag as a child? Which of us was that? Me or you? Maybe that was someone else. It is still a good memory

>roll for dex
>Dex roll (neither attack nor dodge) -22
>>
>>878473
>meant to say right. sorryl
>>
>>878480
>no wait.. I was right the first time.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>878312
>Reload weapons
>Activate Radar to scan for incoming threats

>>878473
"Good work! Make your way back to the base ASAP."

"Alright guys, hold your positions - we're going to have company soon and we need to hold them off - if you've got any surprises, now's the time to use them."
>>
>>878480
>>878495
>itsy pls
>>
>>878473
>>878480
>>878495
"God-speed tiny spider."

Reloading firestorm cannons.
>>
File: stand.jpg (87KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
stand.jpg
87KB, 500x667px
>>878514
Intersect Thunderbolt circles back and lands near Cykadox, pilot's eyes on the horizon as it finishes reloading the fired war lance.
>>
>>878473
"Let's get this over with."
Raving wolf settles into a crouch, readying itself for the coming horde.
>>
>>878405

The remaining Zaku barely had time to properly aim before Blitz pivoted around, second Pile Bunker already loaded.

The green Suit went flying, but without the added momentum from the charge it didn't have the same explosive power of the first hit. It landed on the hills where Blitz had first spawned, missing a large chunk of its torso. But on its remaining arm, it drew the large bazooka over hanging from its backpack, firing from the hip at the red beast.

>DEX, dodge!

>>878459

Hawkeye takes a moment to zoom, trying to focus on anything in particular in the thick smoke. Surprisingly, the simulation could even recreate the smell of sulfur in it.

But it couldn't find anything in particular. The boiling smoke could hide movement well, it seemed.

Radar was a different story. It pinged all of the nearby allied suits, as expected, and a small golden blip behind them - clearly marked in the system as [yellow][EXTRACTION POINT][/yellow]

But, inside the smoke, a good few dozens of red dots were closing in, fast. Most gathered up in a big bunch, charging ahead, with a few spread out to the sides.

>>878473

The flag - a bare steel pole with a simple piece of purple cloth tied on it - weighs about the same as a toothpick in Suit strength terms. Bitsy notices a green arrow pop up over its head for a moment, signaling [FLAGBEARER] to its teammates HUDs.

Taking off, a sense of accomplishment swells up inside the Pilot for a moment -

Before a searing beam of golden energy flies a mere inch away from Bitsy.

Sinanju was hot on its tail, Beam Rifle leveled and already building up a new charge.

>DOOOOOOOODGE

>>878514

>Assume the same Radar results as Brother's post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLq8q3kAFe4

The first wave charges through, like phantoms coming out of the smoke.

Six Zakus, machineguns already burping hot lead at the enemy formation. Two Kampfers bring up the rear, along with two Heavy Zakus, each armed with heavy cannons.

And of course, the Sinanju, leading the charge, Beam Axe drawn.

>EVERYONE, but Bitsy and Blitz, TWO DEX dodges!
>>
Rolled 27, 50 = 77 (2d100)

>>878556
"Dammit!"
Raving Wolf attempts to roll out of the machinegun's line of fire.
>>
>>878565
oh and -20 for soldier AI and Duelist.
>>
Rolled 21, 20, 92, 47, 14, 73 = 267 (6d100)

>>878556
>Dodge rolls x2

"Engage! Fire at will!"
>Autocannons on the two closest Zaku (+10)
>Same for Rocket pods (+11)
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>878556
>>878580
>Oh, and EMP grenade because why the fuck not
>Throw EMP grenade into cloud (+4)
>>
Rolled 19, 76, 84, 38 = 217 (4d100)

>>878556
Alright, artillery, no problem. Just gotta dodge them! Blitzpferd's got speed to match.

That horde of enemy units, though? A problem. A big one. Amano would start running, not away from the army, but towards them.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Amano-san."
"Of course I do! Goooooooooooo!"

She was going after the commander, the Sinaju! The flagbearer pretty much had it covered, it seemed, with such speed, so they had to buy some time for them!

>Rolls 1, 2, and 3 to dodge, -10 modifier with Duelist, roll 4 to attack Sinaju with Pile Bunker H, +10 Modifier with Engineer
>>
Rolled 9, 81, 98, 25, 21, 4 = 238 (6d100)

>>878556
Metal Gear Rex gives out a tremendous roar after revealing the full extend of its armaments.

"Come and get some"

>Heavy Defender drone to block with its plasma shield
>Roll for Autocannons x2 w/ +30
>Roll for Guided Missiles w/ +30
>Roll for Stinger Howitzer w/ +27
>Roll for Graser w/ +30
>2 Rolls for Heavy Destroyer drone to fire both Autocannon and Rocket Pods at any of the mooks

Guided Missiles and Howitzer is aimed at Sinanju and the rest of the guns are aimed at any of the other mooks.
>>
File: OKRRfmN.gif (6MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
OKRRfmN.gif
6MB, 360x270px
Rolled 95, 16, 98 = 209 (3d100)

>>878556

AHAB, though speaking only to Itsy, accidentally broadcasts this message to all allies.
AHAB: "ITSY! NEITHER OF US HAS EVER WON A GAME OF CAPTURE THE FLAG! THIS TIME WE'LL WIN! LETS DO IT!"

Itsy dodges and follows with a strike of its own. Itsy attempts to lasso Sauron with sticky web and then cuts the strand of silk. Not a moment later Itsy turns and unleashes a scream of spidery defiance.

>first roll dodge, 2nd roll silk, 3rd roll STIG wave
> -50 bonus to dodge
> Supersonic Shockwave attack roll -32
> Shockwave damage 11
> Silk string dex bonus -22
>>
Rolled 64, 55, 73, 67, 90, 86, 43, 50, 9 = 537 (9d100)

>>878556
"Well this got difficult quick!"

Dodging the shots and activating Point Barrier in case one hits.

"Itsy no matter what you do, do not stop. Plant the flag as soon as possible!"

Firing Firestorm Cannons at the nearest Zaku. Also commanding my artillery drone to fire at the Sinanju with charge shot.

>DEX -10
>COM +20
>>
File: NSOCbQO.gif (533KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
NSOCbQO.gif
533KB, 500x314px
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>878556
Gav's eyes widen at the sight of the enemy force rushing out of the smoke; not of fear, but of mad excitement.
He coughs.
"This is it...its time to go all out!"
Without hesitation, he slams a red button on the controls of his suit, face splitting into an open-mouthed grin.

The suit doesn't even begin to run. It simply blasts off, boosters flaring wide.

>OVERBOOST into the Sinanju, damn the consequences

>1)Hypersonic Boom (Speed increased to 18 by Overboost)

>-20 to all DEX rolls
>>
>>878612
>btw I'm still flying toward base while doing all this
>>
Raving Wolf takes cover and prepares to charge..... after Brother and Flamey are done shooting the enemy up.
>>
>>878629
>and Flamey
Her name is Shizuka Amano. ;v;
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>878565
>>878569

For something so big, Wolf is surprisingly agile.

The Fortress rolls behind a rather large chunk of rock, using it as effective cover from the hail of lead.

>>878580
>>878602

Raider lets loose with all it has, the sound of its own Autocannon lost in the all-out crossfire.

The Zakus raise their shields in an effective phalanx, managing to take the brunt of the bullets, but the rockets are far too much. Their lines explode in a chaotic mess, breaking their ranks - but allowing the Kampfers behind to boost through-

Only to get hit by the following EMP Grenades.

The electric blue burst catches them dead center, their eyes dimming to black as their reactors drain, making the Suits skid and roll powerlessly mid-charge.

>>878605

Blitz kicked off the ground, running full-tilt to the enemy commander leading the charge.

When things died in the simulation, they didn't explode into pixels or motes of light or glass shards like in certain popular VR-centric anime. They were briefly rendered in all their mechanical gore, before fading out from the sim.

So when Blitz crashed through the 'Sinanju', shattering it into rapidly fading shards of light, that was a big clue that something was very wrong.

The Pilot barely had time to process the fact before new contacts emerged from the smoke, taking the target who had fallen for their Hardlight trap. The three Kampfers, kneeling in a firing line, let loose with their shotguns. At this range, the damage would be severe...

>DODGE, DODGE, DOOOOOODGE

>>878606

The hits aimed at the enemy leader fly true - but phase through it, right before Blitz crashes into it, horn first.

Welp.

However, the remainder of the Metal Gear's assault was far more than enough to mow through the scattered enemies. The stunned Kampfers were the first to go up in gouts of flame - for all their speed and firepower, their armor was pretty shoddy. Of the scattered Zakus, merely two remained alive - opening fire again at the REX.

>Two DEX dodges, go!

>>878612

The next shot doesn't miss.

The spider is blown off-course as the golden lance of energy hits it head on, sever burns spreading through the Suit's biomass armor. Alarms blare all over its HUD, telling of massive damage to its internal structure, ruined joints, leaking coolant...

Before completely shutting off, bursts of electricity still lingering from the shot EMP-ing the spider's fragile circuitry.

"Oh boy..."

The Sonic Crash was completely misfired as Itsy spun off-course, falling to the hills below, but the Webbing struck true, snaring the Sinanju and preventing any further shots. It stopped giving chase, fighting to cut itself loose.

>Rolling Sinanju's DEX to break free

ITSY'S HP: 4/15

1/2
>>
File: Miniboss.jpg (2MB, 5696x3929px) Image search: [Google]
Miniboss.jpg
2MB, 5696x3929px
>>878616

The only two Zakus left standing are engaging the Metal Gear - but that never stopped anyone from trying to killsteal, did it?

The plasma splashed across them, melting through their armor. The Zakus fall, but not before managing to pelt the Gear with shots.

>>878617

The target wasn't even there anymore as Thunderbolt flew towards it at such impressively bullshit speeds that even Falcon couldn't help but let out a low whistle.

Even if the intended charge failed, it still blitzed through the two Heavy Zakus bringing up the rear - what remained of them were naught but smears of molten steel splashed across the rocks.
The next wave charges through - the same formation, except -

Instead of two Heavy Zakus, something much, much bigger brings up the rear.

[QUEEN MANTHA]

It draws a Beam Saber, sending its forces charging ahead, gazing at the battlefield below with angry, blazing eyes.

>Everyone but Brother, Flamy/Blitz and Itsy, two dodge rolls!

>66

The Sinanju struggles for a moment, before the edges of its shield fire up with energy - the Beam Axe begins to hack away at the webs restraining the red titan.
>>
Rolled 71, 32, 84, 12 = 199 (4d100)

>>878708
Oh.

Oh...

... oh.

"It was a trap?!" Amano exclaimed as she flew past the Sinanju, landing with quite the impact. "More enemy units... I just have to dodge every hit!"

Amano's right Tri-Horn Bunker reloaded and ready again, she would charge head-on once more, and smash into the rightmost Kampfer!

"Say, Flag person! Is everything okay in there?!"

>Rolls 1, 2, and 3 to dodge, -10 modifier from Duelist, roll 4 to hit Kampfer C with Pile Bunker R, +10 modifier from Engineer AI
>>
>>878739
"ITSY!"
>Raving wolf Berserks.
>-30 bonus to dex rolls (AI, duel , berserk)
Barely thinking Raving Wolf Jump Jets over to the fallen suit's location, picking it (and the flag) up and storing them in a cargo bay before sprinting off towards the cap.
>>
>>878708
"It was a trap!!!"

"Provide covering fire for that flag to get back here!"

Moses locks onto the incoming suits, but notices the large Gundam-esque Big Baddie and realizes that this actually might be a challenge.

>Send Defender drone to block the shots aimed at flamy
>Roll for Graser w/ +30
>2 Rolls for Heavy Destroyer drone to fire both Autocannon and Rocket Pods at any of the mooks charging ahead

Graser, howitzer, and guided missiles at the QUEEN. Everything else at the charging suits.
>>
File: verysad.png (332KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
verysad.png
332KB, 600x480px
>>878754
AHAB: "S-sorry... Never... won..."

Itsy still clutches the flag. Its legs twitch as blood oozes from its abdomen.
>>
File: 1457652402272.gif (471KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1457652402272.gif
471KB, 500x341px
Rolled 56, 95 = 151 (2d100)

>>878739
Gav is barely able to register the allied four-legged suit breaking his targeted illusion before he rockets through the cloud of disintegrating hardlight in an almost uncontrollably straight line.
"Fffffuck!"

1)Dodge
2)Dodge

>-20 to all DEX rolls
>-8 Bonus to Dodge on top of DEX
>>
>>878765
>ITSY NOOOOOO
>>
>>878811
>This. This so much.
>Why must the good die so young. ;_;
>>
Rolled 76, 39, 52, 38, 79 = 284 (5d100)

>>878739
JW grits his teeth as he hears the cries for Itsy, but stays focused on the task at hand. They still had to protect the flag carrier while still keeping themselves intact - not short order - but it looked like everyone was already springing into action before he even started to talk.

"Alright, you take Itsy and the flag back to the capzone - the rest of you hold them off a little longer, we got this! Don't do anything stupid!"

>2x Dodge Rolls
>Move away from primary attack force and towards Sinanju
>Use Autoloader
>EMP Grenade (+4), Autocannon (+10) and Rocket Pod (+11) at Sinanju
>>
File: brave.jpg (74KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
brave.jpg
74KB, 500x333px
>>878811
>>878765
>>878739

Suddenly Itsy hears it. A voice of noble origin. A voice that transcended death itself. A voice... of SPEED! Itsy wonders if AHAB can hear it too.

Itsy is filled with vigor and courage!

>tech roll
>+/- 5 tech
>self-heal
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>878844
>>
Rolled 91, 12, 47, 18, 50, 92, 87 = 397 (7d100)

>>878761
>>
>>878745

The first blast is blocked by Brother's Heavy Drone, heroically jumping in to take the bullet -

And explode into scrap as buckshot tears it apart.

Blitzpferd charges ahead, facetanking the hits, impaling one of the Kampfers on its Pile Bunkers. The blue thing is sent ragdolling across the ground, physics failing for a moment as the simulation struggles to process that impact.

But the remaining Kampfers are ready, pumping new rounds in - aiming square at the cockpit, point blank.

BLITZPFRED'S HP: 5/15

>>878771

Two of the Zakus separate from their group to go after the errant Suit. The first misses completely, trying to catch Bolt as it still flew by, but the second scores a solid hit as it slows down.

Thunderbolt's HP: 8/15

>>878841

A single burst manages to catch the Suit in the back as it ran.

Raider detached itself from the main combat zone, taking aim at Sinanju just as it managed to cut itself loose.

The Grenades struck true, the Suit's boosters visibly sputtering as power drained. Losing altitude, it was an easier task to have the remaining weapons hit - even if the rockets were mostly blocked by its massive shield.

Sinanju took a couple potshots at its assailant, but it knew not to fuck around when the flag was escaping.

Robin knew how to pilot these things well.

>Raider's HP: 9/15
>Two DEX dodges!

>>878754

>Now we have a problem. Do we count this and someone else controls the character, or do we ignore it? Either way

>>878765
>>878844

"C'mon mate, get up..."

Itsy managed to forcefully reboot the Suit. Even through the smoke covering the island, the Suit's enhanced solar panels could pick up enough energy. Its self-repair routines kicked in, wounds stitching themselves closed-

When both Pilot and AI were back to their senses, the Voice of Speed wasn't there anymore. In its place, just the shrill beeping of [INCOMING CONTACT] in their HUD - Sinanju was approaching.

>>878761
>>878895

REX's barrage struck the Queen before it could even react. Explosions blossomed across the Suit's armor, making it stagger a step back, arms raised defensively. One of them immediately exploded off the rest of the frame, as a rocket blew the elbow joint to scrap.

The Zaku charge, however, was flattened. The combined firepower of the main Suit's guns and the Drones made short work of the enemy lines.

The Queen, however, still stood.

And for an expressionless robot face, she looked positively PISSED.

>not going to fire back at Bro because he seems to be AFK. Next turn the Queen's aggro shifts to someone else.
>>
File: tumblr_nwzuz11gyt1rjxyrgo2_400.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwzuz11gyt1rjxyrgo2_400.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>878916
The impact rocks the suit's pilot. He grits his teeth, growling with inarticulate rage and effort as the suit rolls in flight. Boosters flare as Intersect Thunderbolt suddenly reverses direction, war lances brandished. The g-forces are too much for him to shout anything out.

>Jump Jets
>If possible, attacking both Zakus with one War Lance each

>1) War Lance
>2) War Lance

>-20 to all DEX rolls
>+7 Melee Damage from Strength and Dexterity
>>
Rolled 10, 92 = 102 (2d100)

>>878939
>rollpost because I'm an idiot in a hurry.
>>
Rolled 14, 70, 9, 74 = 167 (4d100)

>>878916
> 2 Dodge rolls
>Attack the two kampfers on Blitzpferd
>2x rockets +11, 2x autocannons +10
>>
File: aKVdiPr.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
aKVdiPr.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>878916

As the voice of speed faded out Itsy suddenly felt the desire ... to catch it! No way in hell was it going to get away! It might be fast but Itsy was faster!

AHAB: "Itsy you're not faster than Si-"

Itsy doesn't let AHAB finish and makes a mad dash out of the fortress and flies for the base while waving the flag about like the eight legged lunatic it was.
>>
>>878957
JW grunts as the shots slam into the back of his suit, turning about to engage them seeing as he bought some time for Itsy and his fortress companion. He sees Blitzpferd soaking up a serious amount of fire, and moves to engage.

"What part of 'don't do anything stupid' did you not get?"
>>
Rolled 91, 17 = 108 (2d100)

>>878957
>two more rolls for the autocannons, my bad
>>
>>878916
"This is really a bad idea, Amano-san," The AI's normally silver appearance turns into a sort of tarnished appearance, as if to warn the pilot of its critical condition.
"Relax, Argentum. We just need to stall for time. Just... a little more, yeah?" A whimper could be heard at the end of it.
If the AI could sigh, it would have, just now. However, like every other time it could have sighed, it did not, because it could not. "... the left THB is readied, by the way."
"Then let's-"
"However, the objective is also existing. I recommend pursuing the objective for the time being, as you are in no condition for battle."

With reluctance, Amano looked at her local map HUD, and began running off, towards Raving Wolf's location!
>>
>>878963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAFM3P1Mt10
>>
Rolled 23, 3, 88, 60, 75, 94 = 343 (6d100)

>>878916

"I cleared the charge and managed to distract the bitch! It's up to you fellas to finish the job!"

REX faces the titan head on, Moses unflinching against the clear tension between the monster and him.

"Now you look at me, you monstrosity. Today, you die."

>Send Defender drone to escort Itsy and protect it.
>Roll for Graser w/ +30

All weaponry is towards the QUEEN.

This'll end her...right?
>>
File: Beamspam.gif (2MB, 254x144px) Image search: [Google]
Beamspam.gif
2MB, 254x144px
>>878939
>>878943

'Variation is the spice of life' or so they say.

So Bolt decided to spice things up.

Instead of impaling one mere suit at the speed of sound with an explosive lance, he impaled two motherfuckers at once.

Suffice to say, not much was left of the Zakus afterwards.

>>878957
>>878965

Raider changed targets quickly - all but ignoring the Sinanju's hit - turning to face the remaining Kampfers as they readied to fire on Blitzpferd.

Luckily, their paper-thin shells made them easy pickings for the heavy-duty Autocannon. The sweet sound of DAKKA reverberated through the air. The Kampfers fell to the barrage, the following rockets serving more as a formality at this point.

>>878963

Bitsy was back on its feet - all eight of them. But this didn't mean the Sinanju had given up chase.

More bolts rained down from its rifle, fusing the rocks around it to slag as Bitsy ran erractically, waving the flag as if to fool its aim.

<God damn, is this what people feel like when they try to shoot us, Boss?>

"Pfft- probably, yeah." Falcon laughed as his Suit's AI tried desperately to get a bead on the spider.

>FOUR DEX DODGES BITSY, GOOOOOOOO

>>878976

Pferd trotted away from the main firefight - at this point, the Queen and the Metal Gear were openly trading blows, beams and missiles and bullets painting a red-hot crisscrossing firefight between the two.

>>878990

REX roared a challenge against the Queen, opening fire with everything it had.

She replied in kind.

Funnels detached from the main Suit, stitching lines of bright plasma in the air between them.

Her armor was tough, but REX had far too many weapons. The Gear's hull had serious breaches, molten furrows and caved-in sections where the much larger enemy had resorted to merely punching at it.

But at this range, he barely had to aim. Her hull was much worse off.

The twin red vents in her chest glowed. Power built up, a massive charge growing in scale as the Wave Motion Guns prepared to fire-

In the state she was, it was now or never. The blast would either destroy the enemy, or make her own structure collapse under the stress.

>HOLD ON TO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BUTTS
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>879001
OH BOY HERE I GO
-13 to dex
>>
>>879001
>>878916
>Pro'lly do like, a little side-playin' by the GM? I mean, Amano's followin' RW, so it'll be fine. Speaking of which.

Holy whoa, was that battle happening between those two. This queen seemed like a weapon to surpass Metal Gear! ... kinda. Hehe.
"I can tell what you're thinking, Shizuka-san."
The girl makes a pouty little depressed sound at Argentum's abject lack of sensitivity, when it came to literally fangirling over fights.
>>
File: WHO DOES YOUR HAIR.jpg (26KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
WHO DOES YOUR HAIR.jpg
26KB, 500x358px
Rolled 84, 27, 3, 80 = 194 (4d100)

>>879001

AHAB is screaming something but Itsy doesn't hear. It sounded like "deploy the jukes!"

Itsy deploys them and stretches all its front limbs out as it goes for the gold. The water droplet on its head transforms into a Mohawk due to the sheer glory of it all ... probably a computer glitch right?

>-50 dodge bonus
>>
>>879020

The first shot grazed the spider - a few legs lost, but nothing that stopped it.

The second missed. So did the third.

Bitsy crested the last hill toward the target. Sinanju's engines were a banshee's wail as it chased him, drowning out all other sounds.

The rocky beach was in sight - where the pilots had first spawned. A golden circle on the ground marked the objective, glowing with a soft light.

Bitsy ran.
Wolf was not nearly fast enough to catch up to those two supersonic blurs ahead, and neither was Blitz.

So they decided to do better than just run.

Wolf picked the smaller Suit up, Pile Bunker locking into place-

WHAM

And used all of its force to launch Blitzpferd towards the Sinanju.

Shizuka didn't even have to aim. She just made sure the horn was the first thing to make contact with the enemy suit.

A massive explosion rang out. For a second, she though her own Suit had detonated. But the blossoming fireball further into the island meant that the fight between King and Queen was over.

The simulation hadn't ended. REX had won.

Sinanju - Robin - took aim, finger already on the trigger as the spider centered in its crosshairs. But the shot went wide. Five tons of Pile Bunker-propelled giant robot hit it square in the back with a sound like a scream as metal smashed against metal with titanic force.

When their tumble had ended, both Suits a tangled, destroyed heap, Bitsy was already in the circle - standing proud atop the planted flag.

[GAME OVER]
>>
File: still got it.jpg (99KB, 1200x806px) Image search: [Google]
still got it.jpg
99KB, 1200x806px
As the simulation ends Itsy leaps out of the helmet and scurries after the new teammates it wasn't able to properly greet yet.

AHAB: "We... we won! we finally won capture the flag!!!! Itsy we-"

AHAB stops speaking upon noticing the Mohawk is still there but knows better by now than to acknowledge it.
>>
File: metal-gear-rex-hd-wallpapers.jpg (447KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
metal-gear-rex-hd-wallpapers.jpg
447KB, 1024x683px
>>879039
A flashing GAME OVER was the only thing Moses saw after his tussle with the Queen. He proceeded to take of the VR equipment and breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Well, that was certainly interesting. John, my thanks for setting this whole thing up. Quite impressive. As for everyone else, see you on the front lines."
>>
File: tumblr_ml7yafq2it1rxyvj1o2_400.gif (857KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml7yafq2it1rxyvj1o2_400.gif
857KB, 360x203px
>>879017
Amano gets a spider hug from Itsy. Itsy hopes that will make the simulated boo boo better.

Meanwhile AHAB contemplates alerting WhiteFalcon to the Mohawk anomaly.
>>
>>879039
"Haaa..." As the headset came off for Amano, she clutched her head, shaking it, then smiling wide. "That was... exciting. Super-dangerous, but exciting!"
"It is scientifically proven that dopamine, a chemical that provides the emotion of excitement, is released when humans experience thrilling events. Of course, your brain is a combination of my technical knowhow and high-grade technology, but it does emulate many features of your brain." Argentum noted from the MP3 player that was hanging from the girl's backpack.
"You could try not being so... stiff, you know." A pout from the girl.
"Daga kotowaru."
>>
>>879065
AHAB: "You should get an uplift for your AI! I bet its dreary not being uplifted! You could have so much fun together!"

AHAB seems way too enthusiastic.
>>
Well gentlemen, this was a fucking blast. Kinda hard to get back into the swing of things after so long, but thanks for putting up with me anyways.

Expect the next game SOON(tm)

As for right now, y'all get a bonus 15 points for clearing the mission. Good job, everyone.

>>879065

>Daga kotowaru

Argentum now must be drawn in Araki's style and pose. Constantly.
>>
>>879039
Gav took the VR helmet off slowly and rubbed his eyes. The sudden shift from breakneck speed to simply standing as he was was incredibly disorienting.
"That was pretty real. Way too real..." he mutters, running a hand through his hair.
He sets the helmet down, looking tired and bewildered.
"I hope that was good enough."

>Thanks for running. That was fun.
>>
>>879039
Hearing the explosion of Shizuka slamming into the Sinanju suit made JW's gut drop, and made him frantically check his map to see if Itsy had made it in time...
But, with a sigh of relief, he saw the spider's little blip standing right in the circle - a bit worse for wear but still alive nonetheless - before seeing the GAME OVER screen.
Back in reality, he let's out a deep sigh as he takes off the VR set, settling his nerves with some deep breaths before standing up to go an congratulate the spider-thing and the rest of the team.
"That was one hell of a fight - good thinking on the catapult launch, Wolf; and Itsy? You glorious little bastard, I knew you'd make it."

Afterwards, the 40-something pilot approached Falcon, hand extended.
"That certainly was a challenging simulation, very well done... though I have to ask, was that your suit in there? 'Cause it packs one hell of a punch..."
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.