[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

smpl war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: map 1.png (29KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
map 1.png
29KB, 1200x824px
this is a simple-ish war of divide and control. the mechanics are simple. you send troops to an area you more or less control it until some one elses attacks you, and depending on the amount of defences or just the sheer numbers of you troops you'll either loose it or keep it

there are 6 types of troops

-foot soldiers (simple low damage melee units with a weak cross bow for mid range supressoin)
-rangers (a skilled long range attacker armed with a long bow and throwing knives. unable to fight in close range)
-scouts (scouts are fast and agile, able to traverse any terrain easilly. they are armed with throwing knives and nothing but. unable to fight at close range)
-brutes (high health, high damaging close combat bruisers. armed with an axe and incredible size. very slow however)
-Turtles (armed with massive sheilds and a spear turtles are a perfect counter to ranged foes. sucepteble to incredible blunt force)
-Beserker (barely armoured high damaging units armed with war hammers and throwing knives. very fast but don't last long)

different areas have different advantages

-dark green=forest
its harder to see in the forest, and as a result many units are susceptible to a sneak attack. scouts and archers have an increased movement speed

advantaged units
scouts, rangers
disadvantaged
foot soldiers, turtles

-blue=water
no one can attack while traversing this. this is more or less a way of stopping people from just charging every where. you can collect water at these which will allow you to midigate the wounds of your soldiers

-dark blue=deep water
don't go hear. going hear is a bad idea

-lime green=open feild
this is a plain open feild with no features but kneehigh grass. hiding is very difficult.

advantaged units
beserker

brighter lime green=hill
claiming a hill give you the high ground, giving you an advantage against anything standing on the plains or the lower segment of the hill but turtles.

advantaged units
turtles, archers, foot soldiers

disadvantaged units
brutes, scouts, beserkers

grey lines=ruins
these give you cover from ranged attacks and a break in line of sight. good hiding place, but be careful for ambush when entering one

every ones starts with 200 points to spend on troops.

foot soldeirs: 2
rangers: 2
scouts: 2
brutes: 20
turtles: 5
beserkers: 5

you start in a random locatoin. who ever has the last remaining toops wins.
>>
>>851193
10 turtles 50 points
25 footmen 50 points
50 rangers 100 points.
>>
>>851193
25 rangers: 50 points
15 turtles: 75 points
5 brutes: 60 points
5 foot soldiers: 10 points
1 berserker: 5 points
>>
File: map 1.png (21KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
map 1.png
21KB, 1200x824px
>>851224
sorry for abscence. real lifes a bitch

your troops stand in the open feild. a light breeze rustles at there garbs. 100 foot men, 10 turtles and 50 archers stand bows drawn and sheilds ready.
>>
File: map 1.png (30KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
map 1.png
30KB, 1200x824px
>>851234
sorry for not replying sooner.

your troops stand in a quite forest. nothing can be heard but the gentle snoring of a single brute resting his back against a tree.
>>
>>851193

50 Rangers 100 points 5 scouts 10 points 10 turtles 50 points 2 brutes 40 points
>>
>>852580
could i replace the brutes with 8 turtles?
>>
File: map 1.png (21KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
map 1.png
21KB, 1200x824px
>>852617
whatever you want. in the end your the one who faces the consequences of either decisoin
>>
>>852631
am i red?
ill fix it to 50 rangers = 100 points
50 soldiers = 100 points
>>
File: look! a meme!.jpg (35KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
look! a meme!.jpg
35KB, 356x480px
ok should have done this from the start

IH8 = RED
JB3= ORANGE
csh= PURPLE
>>
>>852716
sounds good. My first action will to be to one to the top of the field
>>
File: lolok.png (30KB, 1200x824px) Image search: [Google]
lolok.png
30KB, 1200x824px
>>852744

your troops move to the top of the feild and arrive at the foot of the forest. its omiously quite
>>
>>852756

meant to say take the top of the hill, but this works too. Can i attack the army in the forest
>>
>>852756
Send army to the western edge of forest, near the two fields.
>>
>>852756
Csh here, not sure if my ID will change.
I'd like to move my army southwest along the water towards the closest hill.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.