[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crusade (kings) Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: FIRST-crusade.jpg (83KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
FIRST-crusade.jpg
83KB, 350x304px
It is 1094 a year before the first crusade. Tensions have been brewing as Pope Urban II and the Vatican establishment has been quite up heaved by the Muslim occupation of Jerusalem. You are not native to your home in the Italian isles, born as a(n)
>Catholic
>Muslim
>Zoroastrian
>Jew
>Buddhist
>Other
>>
>>848951
>>Catholic
>>
>>848951
>>Catholic
>>
You have lived with the church for all your life. Your parents had left you in the churches hands for reasons unbeknownst to you. The church in their graciousness had accepted you as one of their own. As a child you always naturally gravitated towards
>Holy affairs
>Combat
>Scholar affairs and science
>Heretical magic
>>
>>849130
>>Combat
>>
>>849130
>>Combat
>>
As a child you had always been fascinated with the strength and power of the men around you. You strived to be like them. You and your mates roughhoused often, a couple of fatherly figures even taught you some techniques. Fully grown you had gained experience in all matters of fighting and combat ability.
Your name suited your rough and tumble personality.
Your name is
>Dominicus
>Gianluigi
>Luico
>Biggus Dickus
>Other
>>
>Sensitus Clittus
>>
>>849424
>>Biggus Dickus
>>
>>849424
Rockus Sockus
>>
>>851378
+1
>>
>>851367
+1
>>
>>851947
+1
>>
>>849424
Eliasz of Gdansk
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

Tiebreaker.
1.Sensitus Clittus
2.Biggus Dickus
3.Rockus Sockus
>>
Your name Sensitus Clittus inspired respect among the people in your village. The women swooned. The evil doers trembled in horror at the might of Sensitus Clittus. Your name was a great one. You didn't feel self-conscious at all. Who cares if the other boys made fun of you? You are strong now. Oh who were you kidding? Who names a child Sensitus Clittus? A priest with a sense of humor, that’s who. Disregarding your name, you hop out of your bed and decide to get to your job as a
>Human Trafficker
>Doctor
>Exterminator
>Artist
>Other
>>
>>853467
>Human Trafficker
>>
>>853467
>Doctor with a phd in love
>>
>>853467
>Doctor
>Gynecologist
>>
>>853899
>>853992
>>854059
How about a slaver doctor?
Somebody has to keep the merchandise healthy.
>>
>>854597
+1
>>
>>854597
+1
>>
>>854597
+1.

Makes sense I bet we really hate our job though when dealing with lower end merchandise. Bunch of cheap skates who cannot into sanitation/excessive cruelty=more dead slaves=less profit.
>>
>>855028
I suppose we could specialize in virginity screening to avoid working with old people at least. Since that's the big money maker anyway.
>>
>>855312
Just need to put our dicks in there to find out.
"Yep yep was a virgin"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.