[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1460596683146.jpg (3MB, 2046x4091px) Image search: [Google]
1460596683146.jpg
3MB, 2046x4091px
Alright new civil thread let's see where this takes us. I'll do my best not to be a fag and abandon.

Pick a civ and place to live. First to 3 wins.
>>
File: mastersword.jpg (90KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
mastersword.jpg
90KB, 1000x563px
>>848822
sorry i cant play right now, but ill bump for you
>>
>>848890
Lol no worries I'm a chronic lurker I appreciate the bump.
>>
>>848822

Demons
City ruins
>>
>>848822
>Naga
>Swamp
Hillbilly witches and merchants.
>>
I know this board is slow but I'm around does anyone mind if I just roll a die for the two and get started?
>>
>>849258
If you want. I just want to play already.
>>
>>849262
I feel yeah. I have to drive home so I'm gonna give it 40 more min then if there's a tie roll. If there isn't go with the highest.
>>
>>848822
Elves
Ruins
>>
Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d3)

>>849497
>>849009
>>848929
OK I'm just rollerin
>>
The swamp. How you detested this place. Yet there was no were else to go. With the goblin and orc tribes slaughtering your kind in the north and the dwarf kingdoms genociding your people from the south. So as any sane creature you ran you started with 200 but then the sea took its tole then the gnolls of the Highlands then the dammed humans.

You finally found a place away across an ocean and miles of terrain. Where you and your 20 clan mates made it. with bows for each of you. You hope you can survive the winter.

But God you hate swamps. And you hope everyone else does too so they will finally leave you and your people well enough alone. Here in this clearing is where you hope to make your new home.

>14 elves all trained in scouting and archery
>5 keepers of the forest. Armed with elven forged blades of mithril and leather with chain mail. Your not sure how you would have made it here without them.
>1 druid. A master of nature able to bend her to there will.
>you
>a general who fought too hard and too long and realized the wars were a lost cause took your men and left. You are trained in commanding and training men
+5 to all mass combat and training rolls rolls
>a prince/princess. You ruled your people and knew that to save them you must leave. Trained well in the arts of diplomacy and personal combat.
+5 to diplomacy and single combat rolls

>other

>what are your first orders in your new home
>>
demon ruins
>>
>>849926
>a general who fought too hard and too long and realized the wars were a lost cause took your men and left. You are trained in commanding and training men
>>
>>849926
I'm going with General

>Look for shelter such as caves
>Scout the forest for anything edible
>Breed
>>
>>849947
>Start making huts
Forgot the order
>>
Almost forgot rolling rules.
>1d100 best of first 3. You can take 2 actions per turn segments of time is based in months. 12 months to the year.

>Actions taken are based on 2 most popular.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>850019
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>850019
>>
RIP. QM.
>>
>>850457
Fuck off I'm going to bed I'll see you in 8 hours
>>
>>850479
Goodnight, baby. *kiss*
>>
>>850505
I love you too honey
>>
Here's hoping the quest doesn't die since Swamp Elves sound like a great premise.

>>850019
Actions

>have the Druid weave the surroinding trees into a platform on which we may build our settlement.

>Send out a hunting party of 5 to scout the terrain, plantlife, wildlife and bag some food.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>850997
forgot my roll
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>850997
Seconding the druid start shaping the trees for us to live in.

Set up a hasty perimeter so we don't get spooked by roaming brigands or predators while
>Send out a hunting party of 5 to scout the terrain, plantlife, wildlife and bag some food.
>>
Hi everyone, slightly off topic but I was looking to build a database of items that I could use for Civ-like games.
Does anyone know of any software that can be useful in this?

Such as for example a selection of herbs, with the name, description and affects in potions listed. Along with this I'd want an entry to have flags - such as "poison" "rare" "frost resist" etc so that they can sorted quickly.

I thought about making it on excel, but it all looks somewhat messy.

I'd also like to do something similar, but with characters.

Any ideas?
>>
>>851337
PDF files with pinned links?

Basically have the effects listed on the page with the item and hav another page just explaining each individual effect.
>>
>>851227
>>850997
>>849953
>>849952
>>849947

With the lungs of a drill Sargent you shout out your next orders. Commanding the druid to set up a permiter and lodgings for your men. Next you command 5 of your best to scout the area and harvest what food they can.

High Roll (83)

Over a month of work you fortify your position what was once a slightly damp piece of land surrounded by swamp. Is now a slightly dryer plateau with intricately woven branches and tree trunks serving as walls.
The ragged willows were willed together by druidic magic above the encampment creating platforms connecting the willows. With forced growth and manipulation the trees are hollowed allowing for shelter from the occasional rain and a place to sleep more comfortable then ground.

The keepers make short work of scouting the immidiate area. Sources of herbs used for healing are found abundant in the swamp along with a number of other unidentifiable plants. Food on the other hand is scarce. the swamp has little to eat other then the occasional onion and leek. Your elves are fearful of taking the alligators and the bugs they feel beneath them.

>Your people are happy to finally settle down and so far content with your leadership although worried about food

>21 pop
>14 scouts
>5 keepers
>1 you

> food - scarce

>buildings - small fort.
>>
>>851490
What actions would you like to take 2 actions a turn 1d100 for each action

>fortify and expand encampment
>search for food
>other
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>851497
Search for food
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>851497
>search for food
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>851497
>Search for food
>Send scouting party out to map out the swamp and the area surroinding it
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>851490
Search for foood
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.