[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have been hypotized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 2

From the corner of the room, a man whispers to you.

>Do as we say....say as we do....keep moving forward...

You tun and exit through the door, moving down the hallway. You walk through another hallway, and another, and then, suddenly, you're outside. The sun blinds you momentarily, and you feel a flash of yourself. You see a crowd in front of you; they are cheering on someone on a stage. Music is blaring, loud and violent. You and the man begin to push your way through the crowd. People are jumping and screaming in your ear, and suddenly someone slams against the man. You remember a bit about yourself.

>Male or female
>Age
>Name
>>
>>846446
>Male
>24
>Andy McConner
>>
>Female
>20
>Elizabeth (still don't know last name)
>>
>>847284
>Female
>21
>>
>>847500

This

>Female
>21
>>
>>847284
This
>Female
>20
>>
>>846446
>male
>6000
>kek
>>
>>847266
>>Male
>>24
>>Andy McConner
We sought out a hypnotist to cure us of our harmful masturbation addiction; 8 times/ day was too much.
>>
>>846446

>Female
>21
>Elizabeth (still don't know last name
>>
File: Beijing-neon.jpg (500KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Beijing-neon.jpg
500KB, 1000x666px
You keep walking, walking, walking....

You are Elizabeth, though your friends call you Ell...friends? Did you have friends? You remember drinking in a limosouine...an older man yelling at you...a younger man fucking you....the loud music is familiar. This was the sort of place you would usually hang out. You feel the urge to grab a drink out of the hands of the fat man near you. Lord knows he doesn't need it, and you want to taste that familiar numbness, make your problems go away, laugh and drink and scream and fuck.

Seriously, who the fuck are you?

You stare out the windows of the muscle van, watching the neon lights as they pass by. Mandarin, Cantonese, fucking Elvish, you can't tell. Funny shapes.

Are you in China? How the fuck....?

There's a man sitting across from you. Wild hair and wild eyes. He seems familiar and different at the same time.

>"You didn't put on a disguise, and you stayed in your shitty apartment, and you brought back some new guy each week. It wasn't hard for us to find you, you cocky little slut."

He snaps his fingers.

"Hey, you have permission. Act now."

You feel your head clear of the haze. You can see him clearly now, as well as the other figures in the car. Your remember...nothing. Nothing except what you already know. Wild blue eyes pierce you as he speaks.

>"I asked you to speak."

>Attack him
>Remain silent
>Write in response
>>
>>849920
Say slurred, but fluently:
>"風是一種預兆 , 現在的老虎會等待"
>>
>>849920
>>850276
this please
>>
>>850276
>>850757
With a slur, you speak, the first words you can think of coming out of your mouth. It's another memory, though it brings emotions with it- for a second, you feel pure wrath, unadulterated and hot.

>"風是一種預兆 , 現在的老虎會等待"

You don't understand the specifics of the sentence, but you guess the intentions. You're pissed, and that's what matters.

The man laughs, and leans back.

>"So the dumb broad has some depth! I'm gonna be honest, I put you down as tits and ass with an ego, but I guess after we wipe everything else down, you've got some brains in that pretty head. Now, uh, me no speaky ching-chong, so...

He snaps his fingers, and one of the men sitting next to him leans in. He listens, and then looks at you and smiles.

>A threat? Oh, you feisty little...

He jumps forward and drives a fist into your gut. You keel over and the world goes black.

>Write-in flashback prompt
>>
>>851128
>You remember a happy childhood before everything went to hell.
>>
>>851128
>>851295

>You remember a happy childhood before everything went to hell.
>>
>>851295
You remember a happy childhood in the countryside before everything went to hell
>>
You remember...running. The smell of grass and trees and the warmth of the sun. You remember someone chasing your through the fields. Your brother. He's laughing too. You can see his face clearly. Warm brown eyes, comforting. You can't remember your parents, or your friends, or most of your life, but you remember him. You know that he would be 17 now. You know you need to find him.

Then comes a fire. Spreading, spreading everywhere, consuming the fields. It cuts a path between you and him, and you see his eyes disappear beneath the blaze. This part's a metaphor, you're sure, but you can still feel tears streaming down your face. You reach forwards and begin to run, and then...

>"Here we are. Time to move."

Without thinking, you exit the van and begin to walk. Above you, a skyscraper. You enter through the front doors, the line of men in black suits following you. A hotel? You look down at your attire. You've been changed. It's some goth shit. All black, with fishnet and mesh here and there. You remember that you sorta like it.

You walk towards an elevator at the back that reads "STAFF ONLY." The employee standing nearby whistles at you, ogling freely. You feel nothing. Crazy Eyes snaps his fingers, and the man turns around and inserts a key. The doors open up, revealing a large, dark space, big enough to for 50 men. The group piles in. Crazy Eyes presses a button, and the elevator begins to move. You feel your gut wrench as you realize it is moving downwards. It cuts down through the dark.

1/2
>>
The man standing next to you feels at your hand. You don't respond. Then, suddenly, you feel leather in it. You glance down. A holster. He whispers.

>"Take it."

You do. After several moments, you feel metal. A pistol. You put it in the holster.

The elevator comes to a stop. The doors open wide. You see metallic black, everywhere. The group piles out, with you taking the lead. You move forward, taking the lead. You walk through a series of black halls, with featureless doors, and men and women pass your party as you walk. You continue to move forward.

After several moments, you pass through a series of doors at the end of a hallway. And there it is.

You're standing at the edge of a hole. A deep, dark, massive hole, going down and down and down. A strange smell comes from it. You stare around the edge.

A woman is pushed forward from a door at the other end of the hole. She is screaming and pleading. The men in black shove her to the ground. A man in white robes walks forward, bringing a knife to her throat. He slits, and she slumps over. He throws her body into the pit. You feel a rumble and heat what sounds like a groan from below. You feel it in your bones.

All around the pit, you hear screams. More men and women are brought forth. People come forth with instruments, spilling blood and tossing them forward. The chaos continues, until it stops.

>Being the final!

A man is brought before you, and you are handed a knife. He has soft, brown eyes, and is young. He looks up and laughs, tears in his eyes.

>"Hey, sis."

You feel everything at once. Indiscriminate emotion, flashing and churning in your mind. You don't move.

>Slit his throat
>Fight back (Roll 1d12 Will)
>>
>>851902
>Slit YOUR throat

Better die free that love an slave
>>
>>851919

This.

>Slit YOUR throat
>>
>>851919
>>851926
You raise the knife, and you feel tears welling up. He stares at you, smiling despite the situation, and you smile back. He closes his eyes.

In a single motion, you bring the knife to your throat and begin to pull. You feel a spot of blood begin to run down, and you ready yourself for oblivion.

>"Bloody hell..."

The man who handed you the gun drives a fist into your face. You fall to the ground, the knife flying from your grasp.

>Write-in
>>
>>846446
This sounds like a more watered down version of Everyone Is John.
>>
>>851977
I don't know what that is.
>>
>>851966
>Go for the knife, you are still alive.
>>
>>852254
This.

If he kills us we will be free.
>>
>>852254
>Go for the knife, you are still alive
You half scream, half growl:
>我的弟弟的血液會不會被偷 !
As you leap upon the man who hit you, stabbing and biting and clawing at his eyes with animalistic fury.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>852263
>>852763
Rollin
>>
>>852836
You reach the knife in time, and before anyone can stop you, you are on him, biting and clawing. He catches your knife hand, but you still manage to pull him to the ground and claw at his face, driving a nail below his eye, drawing blood. You scream.

>"我的弟弟的血液會不會被偷!"

He laughs though a wince as blood pours from his face.

>"That's kinda the fucking point, yeah!"

The knife nearly reaches his face, but you feel yourself being pulled away, the men with robes restraining you. The man, who you can see clearly now, is wiping blood away from his face. He motions to the men to move away. They do so. He moves close to you, whispering in your ear quietly, close to you. A memory flashes through your head- he is on top of you, thrusting. You hold the bedframe and moan, watching the fan spin above your heads. You know him.

>"Goddammit, did you forget me so easily? I gave you the gun for a reason. Use it."

You look around. Your brother is gone, as are most of the men in robes and black. Only the group near you remains. And then you realize.

Your head is clear. Utterly and completely. You move your fingers to be clear. They move on your command. You feel emotion enter your mind. You feel anger, sadness, embarresment..but you feel ready. You smile. Everyone is staring at your, waiting for you to move. You feel the man's lips at your ear. They are familiar.

"Do it. I've got your back."

>Fire at the cultists
>Shoot him
>Wait
>Write-in
>>
>>854953
>Run away!
>>
>Run away!
>>
>>854953
>Shoot him
>>
Enough. You have had fucking enough. You are tired and scared and want to go home. You push him off and run, as fast as your legs can carry you. He immediately gives chase, but you draw the pistol, turning around and firing at him. You watch as one of the bullets hits him in the shoulder and he falls over. The other men begin to give chase. You crash through the doors, and you are back in the metallic hallways again.

>Sprint for the elevator
>Look for your brother
>Hide in a room
>>
>>855301
>Sprint for the elevator

You are not dure if he was really your brother or that guy fucking with your mind.
>>
>>855301

>Sprint for the elevator

You don't have time to look for stairs.
>>
>>855322
>>855324
You're scared and confused and pissed and you don't even know if that was your brother. You turn a corner after corner, looking desperately for a way out.

You spy it, finally, at the end of a long hallway. Two men in robes are inside, talking. One of them sees you and points, shouting. You charge, drawing your gun

>Roll 2d12
>>
So it's just now occuring to me that I didn't specify that gun man and Crazy Eyes are different people...
>>
Rolled 5, 7 = 12 (2d12)

>>855344
>>
Rolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d12)

>>855344
>>
You sprint forward, firing rapidly. It occurs to you as you run that you aren't actually skilled with a gun. You fire anyways. One of the men falls, while the other moves out of the line of fire and to the side.

You hear footsteps behind you, and you turn and see Crazy Eyes and Gun Man advancing quickly. They're still at the end of the hallway, though.

>Fire at the remaining man in the elevator again
>Fire back down the hallway at the pair
>Forget shooting and keep running
>>
>>855887
>Forget shooting and keep running

We have to escape!
>>
>>855887

>Forget shooting and keep running into the elevator.

Kick the man left there in the nuts!
>>
You keep running, jumping into the elevator. The second man jumps at you, but you deliver a swift kick to his nuts. He keels over, moaning. You point the gun at his head, using your other hand to slam the button. Crazy Eyes and gun man reach the elevator just to have the doors begin to close. You flip them off as it comes shut. You look back to the man.

>Shoot him
>Knock him out
>Wait for him to speak
>>
>>858120
>Knock him out

Gotta save bullets.
>>
>>858138
You slam the butt of your gun onto the top of his head. He slumps over. You decide to follow suit, putting your head in your hands and leaning against the elevator wall. What the fuck just happened? You saw your brother, you were asked to kill him, you didn't, and then you...ran away and left him?

A memory flashes through your head. A woman with thick glasses and a small frame yells at you with tears in her eyes. The words "coward" and "fucking pussy" burn into you. You feel ashamed.

You decide to occupy your mind. You walk to the man and begin to search him for anything useful.

>1d12 perception
>>
Rolled 9 (1d12)

>>858296
>1d12 perception
>>
You search him, sifting through his clothes. You find a ceremonial knife, which you pocket, 190 dollars, which you also pocket, and finally, you find a bell with engravings on it. You pocket it.

The elevator comes to a stop. You step out.

>Run upstairs
>Run outside
>>
>>859414
>Run outside the building

By outside you mean outside the building, right?
>>
>>859447
Yeah

You sprint outside the building, running and running and running. You keep going and going and going. For the first time, you realize it is broad daylight, and people are staring at you. You run through a crowded street. Cars and carts stop and honk, screaming foreign insults. Your head is vortex right now, and you can't think of anything except to get as far away as fucking possible. You follow the sidewalks, running and running,

You lie on the roof of a pagoda, staring up as the sun beats down.

>Write in your next actions and goal
>>
>>860758
>Drop the gun in the trash, go to the policd and give yourself in. Explain you ran away from a weird cult and you are not sure what's going on.
>>
>Drop your weapons in the trash, go to the police and give yourself in. Explain you ran away from a weird cult and you are not sure what's going on.
>>
You get up, climbing down from the Pagoda into the garden below. You have made your choice-you will go to the police. Maybe they, of all people can help.

You walk back onto the streets, joining the mass of citizens. You still have no idea what's going on, but maybe you don't need to. If you turn the situation over to the authorities, you can forget it ever happened, and go back to whatever shitty life you had before. You drop your gun in the nearest trash can, avoiding the eyes of confused pedestrians. You keep walking.

Eventually, you see a police car within the congestion of the city. You run out in front of it, not caring much for subtlety.

>"Take me in. I did some bad shit and wanna turn myself in. Take me back."

The officers stare at you as annoyed pedestrians honk and yell at them to move forward. They can't understand your language, but your body movements and tone of voice get your point across well enough. They look at each other, then back to you, and then get out and open the back door, motioning for you to get in. You do.

You pass out during the car ride. During it, you have another memory. You are sitting around a table in some derelict building. Fold out chairs have been set up. Across from you sits your brother, sipping at a coffee. Beside him, the woman with thick glasses again. She is speaking, and both of you are staring at her. You can barely make out the words.

>"The Order pays....authories can't....do not trust them....in on I....

Aw shit.

You hear a knocking on the car door, and then it opens.

>"Hey, sleepy lady. We here."

You step outside. You're outside a modest police compound. There are police all around the parking lot.

>Try to escape
>Continue with your original plan
>Write in
>>
>>852137
It's a game where everyone is a voice in the head of "John" and you can try to make him do what you want with a d6 and a piece of paper. The more deplorable/difficult the thing you want him to do is, the bigger the number has to be. People can also role to stop you by getting a higher number than you did. It's usually played with 4 players. I think. I've never really played it before.
>>
>>860871

You don't even know if those memories are true.
>>
>>
You are led into the police station, taking a seat and waiting to be called on. You strum your fingers impatiently. You can't help but feel uneasy in this place. The officers manning the front desk stare at you, looking at you as if you just walked in carrying an LMG. You stare back at them until they awkwardly go back to filing the paperwork at their stations. You have had enough of this shit right now. You continue to wait. Eventually, you get called in.

A large, burly man with a goatee is waiting in the interrogation room. You note there is a rugged handsomeness to him, but the cold, pressing eyes and claustrophobic room are a bit of a turn-off. You step in, and the door shuts behind you.

He motions for you to take a seat. You do so.

"So... what exactly is your problem?"

His English is perfect, accent aside. You smile, crossing your legs and sticking your chest out slightly. You remember your strategies for dealing with men, and while you doubt this meeting will end with him ramming his cock down your throat, you still need all the help you can get.

>Play dumb and scared
>Play smart and unfazed
>Write-in
>>
>>862401
>Play dumb and scared
>>
>>862401
>Play dumb and scared
>>
>Well, uh....I was taken in this big, dark car...and I didn't know what I was doing...and they brought me to this hole....

You tell the whole story with a false innocence to your voice, as if you were trying to convince your boyfriend you didn't mean to cheat on him or something. The man listens intently, nodding and staring. You realize that he probably thinks you're insane. You don't care, so long as you get the message across. They'll have to send someone, at the very least, and there's no way they won't see the giant hole in the floor. You finish your story, and look back to him. He stares intently.

>"So....a cult?"
>"I don't know! All I know is that they tried to hurt me, and I'm scared, and I don't know where I am, and I just wanna go home!"

You hope this man can appeal to "pathetic". He chuckles.

>"Well, man, you're in Beijing, for starters. That hotel you described is one of the high rises for tourists on the outskirts of town."

Beijing. Makes sense as much as anything else.

>"Well, ma'am, it's good that you've come forward. We need to silence dissenters, after all."

You see him reach for his belt.

>Dodge
>Try the bell out
>>
>>864585
>Try the bell out
>>
>>864731
You remember the engraved bell you found on the cultist. You reach into your pocket as quickly as possible, grabbing it and pulling it out. He has his gun out now, but before he can pull back the slide, he sees the bell and smirks.

>You don't know how to use that.

An instinct comes to you, and you shake the bell frantically. A small chime comes from it, but nothing else. The officer pulls back the slide, a casing ejecting on the floor. You suddenly regret throwing away your own weapon, and close your eyes as he aims the pistol, still shaking the bell frantically. Suddenly, a sentence comes to your head, and you blurt it out.

>"Ryalep gutu higk!"

You open your eyes. The man still has a pistol aimed at your head, but his eyes are vacant, staring right past you. You move the gun away from your head. You realize with a laugh that he's hypnotized.

>Take the gun and shoot him
>Take the gun and knock him out
>Ask him to escort you from the station.
>Ask him to show you to the armory
>Ask what the fucking shit is happening
>Write-in
>>
>>865269
>>Ask what the fucking shit is happening
>>
>>865269
>Ask him to show you to the armory
>>
>>865733
>>865741
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>866135
Shit..
>>
>>865269
>Go and confess to your superiors in the police force everything bad you have done while not mentioning my existence.
>Stand up and leave.
>>
>>866261

This.

>Go and confess to your superiors in the police force everything bad you have done while not mentioning my existence, in fact forget thaf I exist after I leave.
>Stand up and leave.
>>
A smile crosses your face as an idea enters your mind.

>"Take a seat"

He does so. You sit across from him and stare. He looks at you, but doesn't understand. His eyes are wide, like a deer caught in headlights. You speak, and he listens.

>"I am going to stand up and leave. Once I have done that, you are going to go and confess everything bad you have done to whoever you report to. Every single last dirty detail of all the shitty things you've done. And you aren't going to mention me. In fact...forget I was ever here. Do you understand?"

He nods.

>"Good. Now, play nice."

You stand up, going to the door. To your surprise, it is unlocked. The officers stare at you as you leave. You stand straight as you walk. All they can do is stare, and you know it.

You exit the police station, entering the lot outside. From the corner of your eye, you see a figure watching you. You turn to look. A robed figure is peeking from behind a car

>Confront
>Ignore (write-in)
>>
>>874314
>Ring the bell, if it doesn't work, run away.
>>
>>875929
>Ring the bell, if it doesn't work, run away.
>>
>>875929
>>876922
You turn and begin to ring the bell, staring directly at the figure. As soon as you do, the figure jumps up, pulling out a pistol and jumping over the hood of the car. He aims and gets a shot off in your direction. Before you can react, several more shots ring out, and the figure falls over.

You turn to the direction the shots came from. Four armed men stand in the back of an armored pickup truck, holding various rifles. One of them gets out, running to take cover behind a car. He motions to you.

>Drive the car! I'll hold these fuckers off!

Police begin to rush from the station, brandishing pistols. For the umpteenth time that day, you have no idea what the fuck is happening. The men in the back raise their rifles.

>Run to their car and drive
>Run away, whatever this is, it isn't your fight
>>
>>879073
>Run away, whatever this is, it isn't your fight
>>
>>879832
Okay, fuck this crazy shit. You take off in a random direction, and as you run, you slowly hear gunfire break out behind you.

You're at the end of the large parking lot now. You see several figures that have broken off from the fight. They are coming towards you.A memory flashes in your head, and you survey the lot around you.

You know how to steal a car.

>Steal a car
>Keep running
>>
>>881017
>Keep running and chance clothes as soon as you can. It will help to disguise yourself. Cars needs a lot of paperwork you don't have if the law stops you.
>>
>>881526
>Keep running and chance clothes as soon as you can. It will help to disguise yourself. Cars needs a lot of paperwork you don't have if the law stops you.
>>
>>881526
>>882618
You keep running, running, running as fast as you can. You vault the concrete barrier at the end of the lot, and join a group of panicking pedestrians as they run for their lives. As you run, the men follow you, pushing aside panicking civilians.You keep running.

>"Get back here, you dumb bitch, we're trying to help you!"

You don't believe them for a second. You keep running, rounding corner after corner. They fall you for a ridiculous amount of time, straight on your heels. Eventually, you realize you are running through an apartment block. You turn in to the nearest alleyway you find. They follow you in, but they aren't nearly as fast as you. You hide behind a dumpster, and they run past you, your outfit blending with the shadows. After about 20 minutes, you emerge from your hiding place.

>Continue to look for somewhere to change.
>Find somewhere to crash
>Find a resturant
>>
>>885247

>Continue to look for somewhere to change.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.