[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vigilantes vs. Criminals.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

You all are criminals. However, the cops don't bother tracking down murderers, they are too lazy.
You are in your hideout when you hear from one of your gang members that a vigilante group known as "The Hawks" are looking for criminal empires to take down, and yours is next. What do you do about this? You can

1.) Form a manhunt with your cronies to find them, it is said they all wear rubber bird masks.

2.) Escape to a different country using your blood money, HOWEVER THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOU WILL MAKE IT PAST SECURITY.

3.) Wait and see.

Pic related, your boss.

Vigilantes, you can choose to

1.) Attack the criminals

2.) Patrol the streets and look for men in WHITE SUITS. No guarantee you will not be arrested for your goal and mask in public.

Rules:
Each player gets ONE TURN WITH ONE ON ONE SCENARIOS.

You start at medium range but if you get close you can stab, which is a debilitation and kill.

The last number of your post tells whether you hit or miss, 1-5 hits 6-9 misses and 0 is a double kill.

If you are a vigilante, set your name to "vigilante #1" and so on for each vigilante, the same for criminals.

Whoever is a criminal and/or vigilante first is the leader and decides what you do.
>>
Crime Lord baby!

Fly to Mongolia.
>>
>>8417
How many cronies in my gang?
>>
>>8431

You mean MY gang...
>>
>>8417
We gotta patrol the street, look for those HOOLIGANS tryin' to fuck up our streets with drugs and high quality columbian fap lotion. And beat em with my signature Billy Club, "Carter"
>>
>>8448
Shortened name
>>
>>8462
Shortened even further in attempt to get name
>>
>>8473
>>
Wait n see
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.