[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last of Us civ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

In this thread, the first 10 people to join will make up a role based around post-apocalyptic perks and weapons and skills and I will be making a setting based around the events of The Last of Us

>example template:
Name: Rob Johnson

Role: Scout

Weapons: Hunting Rifle, Bow, 9mm Pistol
Survival Skills (Up to 3): Covert Training (you are harder to detect)
Sharp Ears: (You hear noise more effectively)
Hawk-Eyed: (Your shots gain +5 on a roll when making a stealth shot)
Use this website to choose your perks and base basic stats around what they would do in-game (this is mostly RPG so be fair with how you choose to describe your perks as you will be using dice rolls in this) how to dice roll: dice+3d6.

Super perk:<--this is something you can make up but can only use twice per thread. Example: Rifleman's Gaze: You can make one successful headshot without rolling for it.

Biography (again optional): Robert Johnson was a soldier in the U.S army when the Cordycep Fungus outbreak began. Being trained as a sniper, he was immediately enlisted as a marksmen/patrolman when martial law was enacted. Feeling like he was doing more harm than good when he was ordered to kill civilians who hid out in abandoned buildings and also withholding rations for their own personal use, he decided to pack up and leave his post in New York City and ended up in Boston where he would be unknown among citizens and soldiers alike. While drinking in a bar, a few people walked in all dressed in a different clothes and supplies walked in and asked if he was Robert. "I am." he says. "What do you want?" "We're trying to make our own way out of these cities and we're looking for someone of your skill." The one with goggles and a med-pack strapped to her side says confidently. "Well, I am bored here and I suppose it looks like you need me...alright, I'll join." And so they make their way out of Boston and westward is the direction they choose.

I will get this thread started on a story once I see 4 people make a character. If you've never played just enjoy a suspenseful story set in a biological, post-apocalyptic setting! In a later thread (if successful) there will be a base-building aspect!
>>
Here's the website as it didn't show up the first time.

http://thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Survival_Skills
>>
Also if you have any questions about the skills, I will be happy to answer. Some of them can be used as leadership rolls e.g Damage Marker
>>
>>83148
I'm doing one, OP. I just need a bit time.
>>
how to decide weapons and based stat?
>>
>>83709
I assume it depends on your Role. Currently, I'm just winging it. I'll fix it once OP returns.
>>
>>83733
nice, waiting for yours as example
>>
>>83148
I'll try it.

Name: Rick Anderson

Role: Medic

Weapons: butterfly knife, Glock, M21 Sniper

Survival Skills:
>Reviver (Revive fallen allies)
>First-Aid Training (Faster healing)
>Sharpshooter (Scope sway is reduced)

Super perk:
>God's mercy: You can avoid dying but you lose your aid kits.
I'll write a bio when I get back from the store.
>>83738
It's sort like this. The example is in OP.
>>
File: Sniper.jpg (116KB, 736x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper.jpg
116KB, 736x1308px
>>83763
Bio: Rick Anderson was a doctor for twenty years and a huntsman in his free. When signs of the Cordycep Fungus started to show, Rick quickly gathered his family (wife and twin boys) and sent them off to his mother's place in the mountains. After that, he volunteered for the medical corp since he wanted to put his skills to good use. It only lasted a week when the Fungus overtook the place. He's currently wandering Boston for people, supplies, and a way to contact his family.
Hope it isn't too terrible.
>>
Hey guys gonna restart this tomorrow. Felt like no one was gonna join.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.