[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falsehood of Gerosda Quest Pt. 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

File: United Army.jpg (685KB, 1342x950px) Image search: [Google]
United Army.jpg
685KB, 1342x950px
Last time you, Nathaniel Joseph, would find yourself marching along within the united armies towards the stilts of the realm. But soon the skies would turn red as the return of Etrigan, the wrath sin, would become reality. This, quickly caused Erica to bring out a certain side of her that is said to be kept in tab. Damien would have sent her to slay Etrigan and return with his head, afterwards to be detained for being Dangerous. Nevertheless, Erica accepted the task. She'd said her final good byes and left the armies in silence.
>>
Old Thread:
>>800998
>>
>>830636
>Tell johnathan about meeting the immortal queen. Say that seeing a supposed dead person come back to life reminded us about that.
>>
>>831858
You'd go over to Johnathan, and told him about Gia. Even though you were told not to draw attention towards her and the other three. And the last time you didn't listen, you were stomped down by Xavion. Before than, kicked in the face by Gia. But, you know, there were so many people around. There was no way they could hurt you.

Right?

You tell him how a dead person coming reminded you of that. He would have shaken his head and you were expecting him to tell you that Gia was dead, just like everyone else had up to this point.

>"The dead can only be risen by Necromancers or those that wield at minimum nigh divine magic. Gia might have wielded such powers but it is impossible for her to revive herself. Those in the spirit realm have no access to their mana unless they are visiting to gain Mysticism or a related magic."

Johnathan would have jumped and flew into the air, only to quickly hover only a few feet above. You could have probably kept a conversation with him. Damien would have started giving order to proceed on, but with cation. AS you all might have simply been playing yourself into enemy hands. The armies would have soon started moving after the order was given.
>>
>>831937
Scout a bit forward of the army, looking for traps. Teleport should help springing and escaping traps or ambushes.

>Even though you were told not to draw attention towards her and the other three. And the last time you didn't listen, you were stomped down by Xavion. Before than, kicked in the face by Gia.
pfft, Nathaniel don't give a fuck about pain, mastered one of the sword styles cause of his pain tolerence.
Fuck, he might be a little masochistic with all the shit he goes through.
Shit, he learned magic by being bombarded with magic didn't he? I almost forgot about that.
>>
>>831994
>things about feats
That was when you were still lucky.
---
You'd scout ahead looking for traps and anything like that. But strangely, you found nothing. No matter how far you went. No matter where you checked. There was nothing. It was really strange. But you did notice something. Off in the distance, a large rock made of marble moving towards you. Once it made it's way over, a large cyclops jumped off and walked up to you. And than held a note out to you. The cyclops would have than made you read it.

>If you are reading this boy, things have suddenly changed. And I, along with the other sins, do not wish to face up against Etrigan's Might and Helios' Wit. The only sin currently standing by your side, as you may notice, is Galeron. Foolish as he may be for staying as such, he will be a valuable in a defense against Etrigan. But do not mistake me, he will not win. As for the purpose of this note, it is to serve as a warning.

You did so. You'd read what was written largely on the back of the paper.

>Turn back or wrath shall the armies UNDOING.
>>
>>832074
>Quickly scribble "Thank you, I will return for that hug" below the final message and hand it back to the cyclops. Ask him to return it to his queen.
>Go up to Damien and tell him that offensive measures on our oart will be our undoing. Wrath is what Etrigan is, and this we cannot win with it
>>
>>832074
Return to the army and give the note to damien and/or Johnathan.

>That was when you were still lucky.
Huh, i never got how that worked.
>>
>>832281
You'd write a small reply on the note and hand it back to the Cyclops. The Cyclops would have turned around and climbed back onto it's rock. And drove off into the sunset. Than you would have made your way back to Damien and reported to him your new information.

>"So the sins have join the the opposite side once their powerhouse returns. And now the Lust says that we cannot win an offensive way. Our only other opinion is Defensive, but we can not defend ourselves on turf they know so well. That will only leave us with the opinion of retreat. But, I refuse to pick the opinion."

Damien would have pointed his scepter forward. It seems like nothing has changed in the battle plans.
>>
>>832594
>Hug him
>>
>>832594
>Tell him about our luck getting stolen, might help him be ready for it
>>
>>832913
>>832949
You'd hug Damien without asking. He would have looked down to you and waited until you were finished hugging him. After you were done, he seemed ready to move ahead. But than you tell him of how your luck was stolen.

>"That might have aided Helios in Etrigan's Revival..."

And than Damien moved ahead. The rest of the armies following behind him. The united armies marched forward for about an hour before something came into sight. A large cave that looks like it descended downward. But that wasn't all. In front of the entrance of the cave, sat a single crate. Wooden with an iron frame. Didn't look like a trap.
>>
>>833007
>Damien? Have you ever wondered why Im called the savior when Im so weak?
>>
>>836815
>"I haven't thought you as much of a Savior really, more so of an aid. But if you'll excuse me..."

Damien would have gotten down from his horse and walked over to the crate. When some guards asked him what he was doing, he'd made a gesture with his scepter that commanded them to stay a distance. Than begun to pace around the crate. Until he finally pried it open with his crate and looked inside. And than he sighed. Curiosity rose from the soldiers around you.
>>
>>837468
I was trying to make a point...

>Wait for Damien to speak up
>>
>>837852
Damien would have reached into the box and pulled out a note. He'd read it aloud for all to here, as it was something for everyone to here it seemed.

>"Dear United Army. We thank you for your delivery of the much needed artifact by the hands of your greatest soldier. Etrigan was able to retrieve this item with ease by his lonesome once it arrive with her. For this hasty delivery, we provide you with this soldier in a much more timed state. Helios."

It was than Damien reached into the box again and he pulled out Erica's head with a bow tied to it. The expression on the face seemed to be stuck in a shocked expression. And Damien would have had a frown as he put the head back in the box and said something quietly to himself. But than looked back to the soldiers.

>"We have lost a good soldier today. And it is likely we are soon to lose many more. But do not worry, as in the end, we will stop the threat to our homes. To our families. And to what we fight for. But for now, let us simply remember Erica Cythraul. She fought for Justice, and died doing so. It is the least we can do for her, in her death."

The High King slowly made his way over to the suddenly silent soldiers and grabbed three of them out of the bunch to follow him back over to the crate. Each would have helped dig a grave.
>>
>>838161
>timed
tamed
>>
>>838161
>Help bury Erica. She was cool, I liked her.
>Damien, we will not win like this. Again, I ask, have you ever considered why Ive been summoned as a savior when I cant fight? (expecting OP to cooperate)
>>
>>838445
You go over and help bury Erica along with the other soldiers. It didn't take too long with another hand to help. After all was finish, and people came by to pay their respects, you'd walk over to Damien and ask him something much too similar to what you asked before.

>"Yes, as I've said before, you much more like an aid rather than a fighter."

Damien would have than give you his full attention as he turned to you. Expecting you to branch off to an explanation of some kind.
>>
>>838475
Thank you.

Introduce and point out problem:
>Ive thought about it. What am I to save if I have to power to do so? No power to sway a battle through might? The answer Ive come to is that, possibly, Im not to slay and slaughter masses of enemies, but to quite literally "save". War is the result of a cycle of conflict. Hate and violence pereptuate one another until tensions build up too great, thereby leading to war. And it will from there continue--never ending. War will only lead to war, and war always entails sorrow, hate, and death. Is this what you want?

Proposal:
>Maybe my purpose here is to change your minds. To change your minds, your philosiphies. If I am a savior, I think I am meant to save your general world: both you and our "enemies", aside from the Soulless One, of course. And Etrigan. Impractical as it may seem, marching on them with an army and refusing to relent from war may not be the answer, even if it is to defend your people. You cannot fight with bloodshed, WE cannot. Because when two similar forces compete, the stronger consumes the other. And right now, they superceed you and your army in this. If you proceed on their terms, you will lose. This is why Erica was slain, she fought with wrath aganist an entity who had long mastered it. I liked her you know, she was my teacher. Please dont let her death be in vain. We are marching to our doom, and we are playing into their hands. We need to retreat, or at least look the part. We need to change the terms we fight on. And with what we fight.
>>
>>838475
Damien isnt an arrogant boar, right? We has humble origins and accepts being called an Old Fart. Also, he doesnt seem too bad. So characteristically speaking. He would at least consider our words right? Because Im about to let everyone die if one more character, especially one I actually expected to listen, ignores us.
>>
>>839118
Sorry for always typing so many words. It makes me feel better knowing that the words themselves would have effect on people's perceptions of our ideas in real life even if you dont account for it in the quest.
>>
>>839118
You go one another rant, that included a proposal this time around. Damien seemed to listen all well and good throughout it. When you were finish, Damien took a bit to think.

>"War was an opinion I didn't wish to choose, but if I did not act, the country would come to it's end. And either way, it simply ends in bloodshed. But if you can suggest an better opinion, I can make it so that it appears we are retreating. But I can not pull away. Below, they are planning something that must be stop and we do not have much longer. Ruth has been reporting strange mana raising from the ground. We do not have much longer before we are faced with a threat we will not be able to stop."
>>
>>839765
>Fall to our knees and start zealously spazzing out in religiously esctasy because I actually have no plan. Helios should be able to trump anything "clever" so now we leave our destiny to THE GODS.
>Okay, three other bullshit gods, wheres the aid? The Soulless One gets to romp around helping his demented lackeys but you dont help me any other than giving me someone's scythe who in turn gave me a sword supposedly meant for me only to have it stolen? BLESS ME. With a plan at least
>>
>>839990
You actually didn't have a plan. So you'd simply leave it in the hands of the gods that have brought you here so far. Waiting and waiting, you'd suddenly feel something pushing at you. When you turned around to it, and see a golem, carrying a chest. And it was golem itself was the size of a child. And the chest didn't seem too large for something Aerith said could disable magic. Maybe you were just expecting a gun or something over the top. Regardless you quickly looked inside the chest and found a couple of runes as well as some gloves.
>>
>>840110
Officially exocommunicating from quadradietism. Strictly OPism from now.

>Look for instructions
>Upon failing to find any: find Aerith. She should be somewhere around.
>>
>>840248
You look for instructions but find none. So than you go to look for Aerith. It didn't take like to find her. She was riding in a trailer, being pulled along by her Motorcycle. You didn't question it and went over to ask how the runes work. She was craving something in your ax with a chisel. She didn't stop when you asked how the runes work.

>"There pretty simple really. You put them on a person, they seal off mana. The gloves are there because if you pick them up with your bare hands, they'll seal off your mana. Why couldn't you figure that out for yourself?"
>>
>>840307
>Im sorry, Im an idiot. :( Ill just go slit my wrists now because no one likes talking to me.
>>
>>840401
>"You... go do that..."

It sounded like she didn't believe that you'd do it. And instead, went back to work on the ax you gave her.
>>
>>841583
I thought we were friends. I guess all our fuck ups screwed that over.

>Take some time to be serious for once. Apologize to Aerith for all the stress we give her, for all her machines we fuck up, and for consistently being an irredeemable idiot. And thank her for all she does to help us, let her know we appreciate her. A lot.
>>
>>842597
You start apologizing. But half way through, she'd simply raise her finger up to you.

>"It's fine Nate. It's nothing I can't build over again, and it's nothing I can improve the second time around."

She would have done some final works to the ax blade with the chisel and soon ran her finger across the carvings. Than she'd handed the ax to you. You found it that it was lighter, and much easier to swing around.

>"Now, I have to work on your phone with what I have on me... even though you don't need it here..."
>>
>>845606
>Wooo! go outside and play with your new axe a bit. See if you can combine both styles to freeze time on objects you hit directly or with aura wave.
>>
>>846846
We can stun with aura waves. Ive tried it with Mavis already.

>Go to Dien with the box and rune stones
>After warning him not to touch the stones, explain what we have in mind.
>>
>>846846
>>850275
Sorry for the Delay Anon. Session Yesterday and Ran something Today. I'm starting to feel all of my weekends are going to end up like this.
---
You'd go around and test you ax out. You see if you could do as much with the ax as you could with the sword. It took some time, but you'd manage to get it. The ranged waved were much larger in radius but it seemed to sacrifice accuracy. After the testing, you'd go to Damien and explain to him what you had in mind.

>"The Construct Making Girl Made These? These seem like something on Linda's level... But regardless... These seem like they need to come up close to whoever your putting them on. Are you sure you can manage that?"
>>
>>853369
Its cool OP. D&D? Just give me some general time periods or days youll be available so I can pop in the right time.

>Not at all. But If Im going to try, Ill need to use both Gia and Ishkur in addition to having an effective diversion executed by your fastest warrior and mages. Helios has my luck to his disposal, and in addition to his own cunning, suceeding may be very difficult.
>>
>>853573
Yes, it was D&D yesterday. Something else today. Sessions start after three Cst so i might check on the thread every now and than and try to post something during the session but I can't gurentee I will try.
---
>"Quickest Warriors and Mages? Ruth comes to mind, but she is not my soldier. Beyond her... I can think of no one. And I doubt many will be willing to distract Helios along with the other sins down below."
>>
>>853685
Its cool, OP. Dont force yourself, I can sympathize. My own session are very attention-demanding and so admist the narrating, information processing, planning, improv, and roleplaying, I completely forget to respond to your thread, or any for that matter. So I understand. I dont know where the other anon stands but I'm willing to wait.

>How about Mavis, Herald, Derick, Iras and Dominick? As well as maybe my bandits. I would assume someone would need to fight aganist Etrigan as well. Veridia, perhaps? And Ive been meaning to ask, why was Herald promoted to a royal gaurd before Mavis? Isnt he a normal man, albeit being an exceptional ally?
>>
>>853930
>"Mavis and Herald are not my soldiers. You will need to ask questions of them to Johnathan. As for Iras and Dominick... If I knew where they were I would try to ask them to help you. But I do not... and even if I did soldiers meant to gather intel usually don't listen to orders well. And as for your bandits, they are yours to command. Though from what I've seen they aren't ones for orders. Verida like Iras and Dominick are gone."
>>
>>854334
>Damien. We are screwed.
He's a terrible king.
>Ask Jonahthan to borrow Herald and Mavis. Ask him how Herald got promoted to royal gaurd before Mavis when hes only a man.
>>
>>855129
Damien would have given you some old king quote. He was a pretty bad king, but he was old. So you'd go to Johnathan next and asked him if you could borrow Mavis and Herald. And than why Herald got promoted before Mavis.

>"I suppose if they are fine with coming along with you. As for how Sir Herald was Promoted before Madame Mavis, Mavis managed to hurt many fellow soilders as well as citizens when fending off any criminals that might have been found on the streets. Her magic was raw and untamed, and easy to lose control of. She was told to improve apon that or lose her ranking. As for Herald who had no use of magic, still somehow a stronger warrior than most soldiers including magi."
>>
>>856290
My dude Herald.

>Okie dokie, thanks. You know where to find Veridia, Irasz or Dominick?
>>
>>856839
>"I do not. You could try going to ask Ruth, she has been keeping tabs on people of notice."
>>
>>856932
>Thanks Johnny
>Find Ruth
>Ask her if shes seen our peeps
>>
>>856961
You'd thank Johnathan and go off to find Ruth. It didn't take long before you found her sitting on top of a rock. You'd ask her if she'd seen Veridia, Iras, and Dominick.

>"Huh...? Oh... Hmm... It seems like they've entered the cave... All three of them. This was something I should have noticed earlier but I was paying attention to King Johnathan and Princess Joan..."
>>
>>856993
What what what cave?

>Gather up Mavis, Herald, and the bandits
>>
>>857119
>Wait what what cave
>>833007
---
You'd go to gather Mavis, Herald, and the bandits. You found the Herald and Mavis first. Within close proximity of Johnathan. You'd asked and they both agreed to come with. Than you went to find the bandits. You'd quickly see Al with one of his guns up to the head of a soldier over something that was probably petty. There other soldiers that tried to help but were being fended off by the other bandits.
>>
>>857147
>Are you fucking serious Al? What the shit is wrong with you?

I deeply regret recruiting these faggots. Shoudlve killed them.
>>
>>857257
You shout your distaste of what Al was doing. He simply looked at you, than back to the person he had the gun up to.

>"He tried to take my weapons. And he had some abnormal luck as he tried. He'd almost got away with it if I didn't adjust to his movements... If your angry, come over here and do something about it. I have a second gun for you two. Don't think those two can help you either."
>>
>>857334
>I promised you more wealth that you could imagine. But if youre going to be a liability, forget it. If youre going to kill me or harm anyone that I intend to protrct, forget it. And understand, Al, that you stole that from me. Those were spoils of war that I earned. But you dont see me pointing a lethal weapon at your head, do you? Greed is nice, Al. But becareful with how you let it handle you.

>If you arent in the wrong, then Ill vouch for you. Nevertheless, you need to stop harassing and stealing from these soldiers. But one moment, keep that gun trained to his head.

>Walk up to the solider and get a closser look. I want to know if hes Helios.
>>
>>857355
Also warn to interfere for a moment. Call Ruth for a second opinion on this soldier.
>>
>>857365
Actually, ask the soldiers to trust us. Tell one of them to get Ruth immediately instead. I dont want our eyes off this potential shapeshifter.
>>
>>857365
NOT interfere
Also ask another to get the mech girl and to rell her to bring the box.
>>
>>857355
>>857365
>>857385
>>857380
You go on another rant. You go one them a little to often at this point. After you were finished, All would have groaned in annoyance and poked his guns into the man's forehead. You'd tell the soldiers to trust you for a moment and than told two soldiers to do two different task for you. One to get Ruth. The other to get Aerith with the box. Than you kept your eyes on the man.

There was some silence for a time, but than you'd feel a blade touch your neck. You couldn't turn around to see who was putting it there, but by the way it was position, it was no ally of yours. A passive aggressive tone would have been heard directed towards the soldier being threatened with execution by Al.

>"Do you STILL think it was WORTH coming up here, HELIOS."

The man with the gun up to his head would have shook his head quietly...
>>
>>857438
>Looking at Al: "shoot."
>>
File: Angry Man.jpg (236KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Man.jpg
236KB, 600x900px
>>857451
You give the order to shoot. Al would have taken the shoot, but the swordsman was quick to move and slash Al's guns into pieces. Than kicked Al away. The swordsman would have than looked to you. There were veins popping out of his face and there was a frown on his face. He was a very angry swordsman.

>"I want to HURT all of you... I've been TOLD otherwise. I REALLY want to IGNORE the order."
>>
>>857464
>Shut the fuck up, Etrigan. Go put your fannypack on and hug some trees.
>>
>>857464
>Also, learn how to speak. Tou sound severely constipated.
>>
>>857468
>>857471
>"RRAAAGGHH....!"

Etrigan would have looked back to Helios behind him. Helios would have simply shaken his head. That seemed to only make Etrigan angrier. Helios would have instead pointed to one of the other soldiers around. Etrigan would have drawn his sword and walked over to the now shaking man. And he slashed the man into two pieces.

>"That DIDN'T work."
>>
>>857480
>Of course not you ape-minded fuckwit. You gotta stab yourself. Pleasure in pain.
>>
File: ''Firing Squad'' Ruth.jpg (487KB, 1047x732px) Image search: [Google]
''Firing Squad'' Ruth.jpg
487KB, 1047x732px
>>857488
You'd keep insulting the angry man for some reason. But soon he seemed like he was fed up with it. He'd say something about about delimbing you, just not killing you, would shut you up. But soon someone arrived on the scene!

>"Etrigan, Helios!"

You'd soon turned see Ruth. She was shaking but seemed fearless. Her finger was pointed towards the two sins with a frown on her face.

>"For your various crimes for past and now, you both will not be tried. Instead, I shall assign you too execution by firing squad on the spot."

Etrigan would have laughed as he made a dash to kill Ruth. But she'd quickly raised her gun and blasted him back. Etrigan would have seemed unaffected by termed of Damage.

>"Retribution for your Crimes!"

Orbs of Golden Fire would have slowly appeared one by one behind Ruth. Soon, it seemed like a large light show. The orbs themselves seemed to have started to take the shape of the rifle Ruth carried around. Once they all had shape, they'd color themselves and aimed for Etrigan and Helios.

Ruth raised her rifle up to the two and took the first shot. The other rifles floating around her followed suit and began firing on the two sins. It made a dust cloud. It was sometime after the dust cleared, but when it did all that was too be seen was a rift. That closed on it's notice.
>>
>>857542
Wait...wat? Did Ruth just save the friggin day?

>As much as I may circumstantially love you right now, I require an explanation.
>>
>>857548
Yes, you were indeed saved by Johnathan's Blind Royal Guard Captain.
---
Ruth has taking a moment to breath before she answered you.

>"What... do you need explained. If it is about them escaping... It's obvious that was Etrigan's doing."
>>
>>857560
>Still saved everyone here
>Hug her
>Thank her
>Move on and help Al up. I have a newfound respect for him.
>Compliment him on his acuity. Also thank him for listening on that order to shoot so fluidly without explanation. And although the attempt failed, we know we can trust him. To some degree at least.
>>
>>857560
>Still saved everyone here
Uh...maybe not that guy that got sliced in half but lets not talk about that.

Also tell her shes awesome and not to undermine herself. Give her a free hug pass whoch grants her Nathaniel hugs anytime she wants. Its the hoghesthonor we can give someone.
>>
>>857566
You tell her that she still saved everyone here. Well, not that one guy but you didn't tell her about him. And she didn't seem to notice regardless of the corpse being off to the side to her. In hopes to keep her from noticing it you hugged and thanked her for what she's done. She'd say it was simply a duty to protect others before going off. She kept six floating around her for some reason that went unanswered. And instead you found yourself and going to help Al up.

You had some respect for him now. You'd comment on his acuity and thanked him for listening to the order to shoot Helios. And that you could trust him. At least somewhat. Al didn't seem to have all of his focus on you. Instead it was on his hands. The gun Etrigan sliced up was slowly forming within his hand.

>"Damn Swordsman broke the thing... Fixing it is draining..."

Al would have groaned and gotten up to look at his bandits. And than the soldiers around. A lot of them seemed to be speechless.
>>
>>857597
>Good job everyone! You survived! Well except that guy. Lets give him a proper burial.
>>
>>857623
You'd congratulate everyone on surviving. Well almost everyone. One guy didn't, so you' tell everyone to give him a proper burial. But a few soldiers were already hard at work at burying the man. You'd go over to help. It didn't take long and soon after Aerith walked onto the scene with a Golem following after her. The golem was carrying the box and she worked on your phone with her hand that has seemed to turned metal. She didn't look up to you, but asked questions anyway.

>"So, what happened, why did you call for me, and am I late?"
>>
>>857996
>Yes, but in this case, thats good. Helios and Etrigan inflitrated the army. Is there some way to "detect" Helios? His shiftshaping is a problem.
>>
>>859645
>"Oh, well, I could write a rune that could check those within close proximity for changes in whole form on all levels. But Nate, there's something else I need to tell you."

Aerith would have pulled out a rune, with the writings on it flashing black and red.

>"Would you like to know what this means?"
>>
New Thread:
>>859956
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.