[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EvoGame: Reborn - Enter the Maganovic Era

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 62

>>14465
Hello again, friends and companions of /qst/. Though its a little pass when I anticipated, I've returned to continue our epoch of a journey through the history of planet K01a (Koia). As the builders of this world, it falls on you to flesh out the life of this vibrant and evolving world.

The Archive:
http://imgur.com/a/Vb7mU - Please for anyone old or new to EvoGame, please refer to this page if you need any info on currently living organisms, need images for a certain organism, or other resources for the game.

How to play:
• Open an image of a species in MS Paint, or your editor of choice
• Make one evolutionary change to that species
• Save as .PNG!
• Post your new species in the thread with a description of what evolution you've added and why.
• PLEASE indicate which environment that your species lives in. If you don't, as QM I'll designate it a habitat that I think it would fit into.
• Details regarding a creatures size, habitat niche, diet, and/or name aren't necessary, but are encouraged.
• Nothing too outlandish. Anything incredibly silly or outlandish will not be considered a canon species 95% of the time.

Notes:
• Unless stated explicitly, no species ever goes extinct. Old species can still evolve, even if they're not on the latest "chain"
• Try to make your evolutions gradual and realistic
• I'll try to add an updated Phylogeny Chart as often as I can. With my busy schedule though, I give no guarantees on how often it'll happen.
• Every 12-24 hours I'll be rolling for a Random World Event.
• Every 72 hours, OR when we hit image limit will mark the end of an era with a mass extinction event.
• Have fun

The Setting and current rules for introducing new organisms will be in the next post
>>
The Setting:
Last we left off the planet had gone through a major extinction event as a result of the rouge moon, Crishom being caught in planet Koia's gravitation, which greatly impacted the global environment at the end of the Apalonian Era.

The Apalonian Era saw its first early pioneers that ventured onto land, and the first 'larger than life' organisms. This was all brutally cut short by the molten magma, which now gives way to larger swathes of landmass.

Now as the new moon of planet Koia, settles in its orbit around this world, and volcanic activity begins to settle some, light from the radiant sun starts to shine once more on planet's surface.

The survivors of this last extinction, now find themselves in a world where life can now flourish once more, better than ever.

Rules for new organisms.
> If you are making a brand new species from a base organism, all you need do is roll above a 1 on a 1d6 roll
> If you are making a new species from complex organisms of the last era, you need to roll a 3 or higher on a 1d6 roll.

New events, and habitats will be available in the next event I write. This will be coming up in a couple hours.

Cheers.
>>
>>82707

Hello again, OP.

One thing I'd like to point out:

The electrosensory grey bzoltru isn't a herbivore; it's a carnivore.
>>
File: 1462635085206.png (4KB, 141x139px) Image search: [Google]
1462635085206.png
4KB, 141x139px
One branch of the original Braf begins to develop cillia along its sides, these cillia allow it to detect changes in the surrounding chemical concentrations of its enviorment
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>82786
I forgot to role, forgive me Librarian.
>>
File: Hawa Dossier.png (280KB, 2479x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Hawa Dossier.png
280KB, 2479x1070px
Okay, I'm back. Gonna post the individual images of the base organisms now.

Let's start with the newest base organism that grew in number out in the open waters where the corpses of the dead organisms: Hawas. These organisms have made their way now into the shallow seas where they scavenge the bodies of the freshly dead. They are commonly seen in large groups since individually they are no bigger than your pinkie nail.
>>
File: Algea-2.0.png (7KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
Algea-2.0.png
7KB, 600x200px
Next are the Algea species.

The Common Algea is your typical simple algae that exists in abundants quantities along the coastal shores of the planet.

The Tidal Algea, a variant that has adapted to life in the murky, brackish waters of the tidal pools. These algea use a form of chemosynthesis by growing and then using bacterium to produce energy during the night, and photosynthesis during the day. The chemosynthesis has given the algea a stone-like surface layer as a biproduct.

Coastal Algea, are a variant that float in the currents of the coastal waters to take full advantage of the warm, nutrient rich waters.
They float using a series of nodules that act as a ballast to keep them neutral in the water's current. They also use fibrous nodules centered beneath the main body, to keep the algea positioned towards the sun.
>>
File: Braf-2.0.png (4KB, 390x200px) Image search: [Google]
Braf-2.0.png
4KB, 390x200px
Brafs are split into two varieties.

The Common Braf (Size .4) that resides on the coastal shores, preying on other microbes swimming among the wakes of the shore.

The Coastal Braf (Size .4) is a variant that has also adapted to the murky tide pools. It jaw has become more rigid to crush bodies. It has also gained bioluminescent organ that can produces its own light, and detects prey in a close proximity to it.
>>
File: Bzol-2.0.png (8KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bzol-2.0.png
8KB, 600x200px
Bzols have three varieties now.

Common Bzols (Size .3) are bottom dwelling scavenger in the rocky shores of the coast. They eat whatever food is available, often preferring to eat algea, over meat.

Oceanic Bzol (Size .35) have adapted a chitonous protrusion on their back that is both protection and an anchor against the unpredictable currents of the shallow seas. They also have tougher mouths to better breakdown and ingest food.

The Tidal Bzol (Size .3) is a variant that has come to thrive in the murky tidal pools. By adopting a mottled body and a primitive form of electrosensory, they can effectively forage without being afraid of attacks from most microbial carnivores.
>>
File: Cerar-2.0.png (6KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cerar-2.0.png
6KB, 600x200px
Cerar have three varieties.

The Common Cerar (Size .15) A typical scavenger and opportunist hunter of the of shore waters. They scrounge up whatever food they may find, while hiding from the large predators of the coastal shores.

Sea Cerar (Size .25) has grown a thin filament of tissue that allows to them to gracefully swim through the shallow sea currents. This gives this variant of cerar lots of mobility, and the ability to become the top predators of the microbial organisms.

Tidal Cerar (Size .2) have taken up a life as ambush predators. They have evolved a series of simple eyes that allow them to visually perceive their surroundings so that they can find food easy and ambush prey with ease. Due to their small size though, they are not strong enough to kill a lot of prey, so they prefer to attack the injured, young, and freshly dead.
>>
File: Mulu-2.0.png (7KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
Mulu-2.0.png
7KB, 600x200px
Lastly, Mulus have three varieties now.

The Common Mulu (Size .15) is a resident plankton and algae feeder of the intertidal shoreline. They fill the vital role of all ecosystems as primary consumers, and all nearly as abundant as the algea on the shorelines.

The Oceanic Mulu (Size .3) has adapted its filament feeders into little arms that it moves and orients itself in the shallow seas. Its mouth though centered where the arms meet, and is still largely reliant on plankton and algea.

The Tidal Mulu (Size .2) has meanwhile doubled the number of filament feeders that allows it maximize the amount of food it can find in the murky tidal water. They also developed a statocyst so that they are able to orient themselves towards the light.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 119x119px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 119x119px
>>83871
>Tfw op acknowledges ur chemosynthesis idea
>>
File: 1462643429548.png (149KB, 1472x880px) Image search: [Google]
1462643429548.png
149KB, 1472x880px
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>83752
Some Hawa develop sharp extrusions around their mouthparts to better aid them in slicing away morsels of food.
>>
File: hawa.png (130KB, 1273x770px) Image search: [Google]
hawa.png
130KB, 1273x770px
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>83752
Hawa develop small hard muscular fin like appendages used to crawl within larger carcasses while eating.
>>
File: Hawa.png (120KB, 1193x661px) Image search: [Google]
Hawa.png
120KB, 1193x661px
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>83752
Some Hawa have developed raised ridges along the backside in order to assist with vertical stabilization while making sharp turns and evasive maneuvers.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>82707
>>
File: Tidal Gail S.png (1KB, 83x84px) Image search: [Google]
Tidal Gail S.png
1KB, 83x84px
>>86250
>forgot the entire post rip
As Tidal Algeas begin to stay close to another, forming pseudo bacterial colonies, some adapt their bodies to a shape that allows easier grip between cells
>>
File: mulubi.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mulubi.png
5KB, 200x200px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>82707
The Mulubi has gained grabbing appendages and are now able to stop their prey with them.
>>
>>82707
Your rolling idea is poorly thought out. Do you expect people to think of an evolutionary adaptation, draw it and then post it just to roll a 1 and have it ignored?

You'll lose all the drawfags who know what they're doing as well as most of the regular anons who want to have some fun.

I advise that we just ignore the rolling rule.
>>
File: AlgailMG2.png (1KB, 146x91px) Image search: [Google]
AlgailMG2.png
1KB, 146x91px
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>82707
An AlgailMG that failed to succesfully split in two, ends up with a larger core. This may prove to be beneficial as a larger core allows for more DNA
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>86552
rip
Is there a limit to how many rolls a failed evolution can have? I'll roll and if its not allowed just ignore it
>>
>>86513
That might be a good idea. People are getting lots of ones. I think he may have put that rule in to convince players to make new species from base organism instead of all make ones from last thread. Although, if this is just an era adjustment thing I'd be okay with it.
>>
>>86513
Another idea is to writefag the post and then draw it after you know the roll.
>>
>>86513
Begrudgely, you may have a point. I will have to see if I can make a better system in the future, but for now I'll make the following addendum.

> If you are making a brand new species from a base organism, all you need do is roll above a 1 on a 1d6 roll
> If you are making a new species from complex/existing organisms of the last era do not need to be rolled for.
>>
File: tap.png (5KB, 314x190px) Image search: [Google]
tap.png
5KB, 314x190px
Rolled 3 (1d6)

Cliff Algae have begun redirecting resources away from stature to send out large tap roots. Allowing them to secure themselves more tightly to the cliff and pull up nutrients that there short rooted brothers cannot.
>>
>>87159
Cliff Algae restructure themselves in a way that spore producing cells are concentrated in certain branches, rather than spread out along their entire body
>>
File: untitled.png (5KB, 315x191px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
5KB, 315x191px
>>87589
forgot pic
>>
File: AgailMG Biggie smalls.png (2KB, 187x201px) Image search: [Google]
AgailMG Biggie smalls.png
2KB, 187x201px
>>86589
>>86552
>Since rolling is no longer a must (and I rolled a 4 on the reroll)
With the increase in core size, an eventual increase in their body size came, however this wasn't costless, as the spore organelle eventually lost its functionality and became a protective membrane for the nucleus
>>
File: grey bzoltru - evolved.png (6KB, 220x224px) Image search: [Google]
grey bzoltru - evolved.png
6KB, 220x224px
Evolution produces long fangs in some of the electrosensory grey bzoltru. These help them to grasp struggling prey.
>>
File: Touchovan.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Touchovan.png
5KB, 200x200px
Floazovan that managed to survive that mass extinction now depends on the rich and algae-ful environtment.
However, a strain of these creatures now tries to specializes itself into eating the lollipop shaped Globular Bulagea. Its swimming tentacles begin to grow upwards, and dragging its main body as well. Touchovan are plate-like organism that is the result of this adaptation, stroking its mouthy side into the algae sphere of the Globular Bulagea
>>
Reposting:

> Size increments
• Size 1: Sugar Ant (0.1 - 1 cm)
• Size 2: Bumblebee (1.01 - 2.5 cm)
• Size 3: Mosquitofish (2.5 - 5 cm)
• Size 4: Poison Dart Frog (5 - 10 cm)
• Size 5: Giant Water Bug (11 - 20 cm)
• Size 6: Birdwing Butterfly (21 - 35 cm)
• Size 7: Horseshoe Crab (35 - 70 cm)
• Size 8: Australian Trumpet Snail (71 - 100 cm)
• Size 9: Japanese Giant Salamander (100 - 150 cm)
• Size 10: Aldabra Giant Tortoise (150 - 200 cm)
• Size 11: Leatherback Sea Turtle (2.01 - 2.5 m)
• Size 12: Mekong Giant Catfish (2.5 - 3 m)
• Size 13: Giant Pacific Octopus (3 - 4 m)
• Size 14: Ocean Sunfish (4.1 - 4.6 m)
• Size 15: Tiger Shark (4.6 - 5.2 m)
• Size 16: White Sturgeon (5.2 - 5.8 m)
• Size 17: African Elephant (5.8 - 6.5 m)
• Size 18: Great White Shark (6.5 - 8 m)
• Size 19: Manta Ray (8.1 - 9 m)
• Size 20: Porites Coral Reef Colony (9 - 10.5 m)
• Size 21: Whale Shark (10.5 - 12 m)
• Size 22: Gigantosaurus (12 - 16 m)
• Size 23: Blue Whale (16.1 - 22 m)
• Size 24: Brachiosaurus (22.1 - 30 m)
• Size 25: Smaug, The Desolater (30m+)
>>
File: Algea family.png (8KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
Algea family.png
8KB, 600x200px
>>88400
What prey? I thought OP retcon the species into herbivore? But thats a pretty cool evo tho

also, heres what I think should happen with these new small algeas
>Tidal Algea
Some of them are overwhelmed by the weight of their outser shell, and were commonly found at the bottom of the pools, scraping for whatever sunlight got down there. Sometimes they are placed one atop another, in which both organism sometimes relay the nutrition that they got from up to the bottom. which may lead to intresting stiruation in the future

>Common Algea
They grow exterior areas which help them to further balance themselves and avoid beaching

>Coastal Algea
Facing the competition to stay afloat witht the bigger Sheet Algeas, some of these small organism boast an empty center as they photosynthesis parts are scattered apart and then enabled it too process whatever they got as fast as possible, even though this process might actually set them a bit backwards.This creature potrait is taken from above them
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 6 = 12 (3d6)

>>88799
Shit forgot to roll
>>
>>88799
Oh, he retconned it into a herbivore deliberately?

Well, The Librarian can have the final ruling on whether or not to allow that evolution. If its been retconned into a herbivore then the evolution is obviously nonsensical.
>>
>>87784
AlgailMG start making bacteria-like colonies by establishing permanent links w/ their tubes. This allows a more efficient way to produce energy, since individuals that are closer to the sun are only active during the days, and the ones closer to the magnesium rich tidal pools are only active during the night.
>>
File: Malgae.png (12KB, 443x265px) Image search: [Google]
Malgae.png
12KB, 443x265px
>>88891
once again, forgot pic
>>
File: carrion brafleggy - evolution.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
carrion brafleggy - evolution.png
5KB, 200x200px
Due to competition with one another for access to the highest-quality carrion, evolution produces longer, more muscular legs in some of the thickskinned carrion brafleggies that help them to reach good carrion before competitors.
>>
>>88916
In order to maximize exchanges between cells, the lose the tubes and change their shape into one that allows easier connectivity,
This is a key step in their evolutionary line, and are now called Magnalae
>>
File: magnalae.png (21KB, 776x514px) Image search: [Google]
magnalae.png
21KB, 776x514px
>>89069
three times in a row.
>>
File: Cera Family.png (7KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cera Family.png
7KB, 600x200px
Rolled 6, 4, 4 = 14 (3d6)

>>86552
Which one is the AlgailMG again?

also
>>84160
>Tidal Cerar
Size. 2,5
It use its hook like tail to hold itself into its hiding spot, where it could wait for an unsuspecting creature to roll by.To help this style of ambush, its body become flatter and enabled it to 'fold' itself into its small hiding spot.

>Common Cerar
Size 2
It develops primitive sensory organ which helps him identify its surrounding by shades and light.

>Sea Cerar
Size 3.5
Wanting to be taken seriously, it began to secretes liquidy oil from its fins which helps it to swim faster. This oil also have a certain smell that could be identified by other Sea Cerar, which can help these creatures to communicates with each others
>>
>>91817
Meta: Damn even the QM had to bump it.
Looks like the initial hype of a new board is slowly disappearing. Sorry I cant play for some time. Even if I really want to
>>
File: Cillia Braff.png (3KB, 196x201px) Image search: [Google]
Cillia Braff.png
3KB, 196x201px
>>82786
Cillia Brafs merged their growing stub into their earlier sensory organ, making it more effective
>>
File: Carrion Brabuf.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Carrion Brabuf.png
4KB, 200x200px
>>88927
>Carrion Bubraf
>Size 2
The legs on Carrion Bubraf become more elongated and become supported by their thick skin, enabling them to walk faster and even catch floating meat scraps in the murky water.
>>
File: skitter mulubi.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
skitter mulubi.png
4KB, 200x200px
>>86414
Skitter Mulubi develop a more streamlined and also elastic body that enabled it to swim faster and pursue small organism faster than before
>>
I'm alive, but I won't be able to post for a bit.
Just throwin it out there.

Librarian, I guess the Iron Rollers (and all teh other complex organisms) are the same as before?
If so I'll just make a status dump for my creatures when I first do update (assuming no other brave anon decides to take it up)
>>
File: Backridge Hawa.png (89KB, 764x424px) Image search: [Google]
Backridge Hawa.png
89KB, 764x424px
>>86102
So, the bumps along Hawa back become more prominent to help it swim. Also, it develop more acute sensory organ to sense its surrounding at the top of its front snout
>>
Rolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

>>85047
>>85163
Rerolling for these guys!
>>
File: carrion bubraf.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
carrion bubraf.png
4KB, 200x200px
In response to competition from longer-legged species of carrion bubraf, the short-legged carrion bubraf evolves a line of smell sensors along its sides. It also evolves a thick skin over its whole back and sides to better protect it from attacks from taller competitors.
>>
File: Toungue Hawa.png (66KB, 816x493px) Image search: [Google]
Toungue Hawa.png
66KB, 816x493px
>>95060
Well, at least I got one
>>85163
Due to its simple structure, and the fact that those fin appendages are keen to interract with food, those parts start to become more sensitive to materials, enabling it to further analyzing its surrounding and the more importantly the things it touches.
>>
File: Nemicera.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Nemicera.png
4KB, 200x200px
As many Nemicera begin to die out from their bloated bodies, most of the surviving Nemicera gain actual body structures in exchange for being able to suck less blood.
>>
File: Nemiceraton.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Nemiceraton.png
4KB, 200x200px
Meanwhile, some nemicera instead gradually become bigger to oversate their increasing hunger, becoming more bloated
>>
File: mud cerar.png (1KB, 121x102px) Image search: [Google]
mud cerar.png
1KB, 121x102px
>>89122
>Tidal Cerar

Nutrients in form of decaying organisms are often being buried in the mud and sediments. Some of the small cerar has their mouth pincers closer to eachother, which helps when digging tunnels in the sediment in the pursuit of food as they use their pincers both to burrow and to eat.

(I hope this is the correct way of doing things, did I need to roll for this? It's technically the same species still but sorry if it's wrong)
>>
>>95735
Nah, its cool. I think
Welcome to the thread
>>
File: flat bzol.png (2KB, 213x130px) Image search: [Google]
flat bzol.png
2KB, 213x130px
>>82707

In the intertidal shores, predation by Braf leads to survival of the fittest among the Bzols.
Some of the Bzols manage to avoid predation by being afflicted with a genetic error that leads to them having flatter, but wider and slightly larger bodies which blend in better with the seabed environment. These Flat Bzols share most charactheristics in their behavior with their regular-sized Bzols cousins so far.

>>95827

Thanks, Evo threads were my favourite on /tg/. This one has a lot of promise!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>95874
Shit, forgot to roll properly.
>>
What is the rolling requisite to migrate to shore?
>>
File: flat bzol 2.png (2KB, 278x194px) Image search: [Google]
flat bzol 2.png
2KB, 278x194px
>>95874

A change occurs in some Flat Bzol's placement of their mouths. It moves towards the underside of the creatures, towards the food they find on the sea floor, leaving them with a smoother upper body which is less noticeble to predators. With their mouth underneath them, they can also feed while their sensitive mandibles are protected.
>>
>>96417
I would just wait until The Librarian does a land event. Last time people went on shore they all died because it was small and unlivable.
>>
>>96417
Just play with shore creatures then
>>
File: mud cerar 2.png (3KB, 338x211px) Image search: [Google]
mud cerar 2.png
3KB, 338x211px
>>95735

These Mud Cerar spend more time in the sea floor than on it. Using their "beaks", they either push through the sediment or just straight up eating it in their hunt for food. Eating both sediments and organic matter means they extrude more feces than their relatives, as seen here as the dark-grey blobs on the top of their tunnels.

Their tunnels are still fairly unstable and are prone to collapse, sometimes trapping cerars who risk suffocation.

(Would a change in behavior count as an evolutionary change for the purpose of this?)
>>
>>96739
Global Event 1

As the remainders of the ash and sediment finally dissipates from the atmosphere, the full radiant power of the sun returns to planet Koia. Around this time we also see the environments begins to expand and merge once more. Young mountains begin to feed some of the world's first rivers, as they start etching their way through the earth. The shoreline has also gained a thin layer of loamy sediment due to the growth of >>87159 along the coasts. This loamy soil can now effectively host plants a little further from the shoreline.

> Organisms may now transfer between environments
> Terrestrial life is still not able to be supported for most life above Size 2 due to low oxygen in the atmosphere.
> Organisms that wish to transfer into the shallow seas must roll a 5 or higher on a 1d8 roll.
> Organisms that wish to transfer into the tidal pools must roll a 4 or higher on a 1d8 roll.
> Organisms that wish to transfer into the intertidal shores must roll a 5 or higher on a 1d8 roll.
> The max size for organisms in the shallow seas is now increased to 8.
> The max size in other aquatic environments has been increased to 6.
>>
Rolling before uploading
>>
File: flat bzol 3.png (2KB, 303x216px) Image search: [Google]
flat bzol 3.png
2KB, 303x216px
>>84160
>>89122

I just realised I got the Common Cerar and the Tidal Cerar confused when I made >>95735 and >>101462, whoops! I hope that evolutionary change from ambush predator to underground scavenger isn't too shitty for you guys.

>>96739

We see a change in the mouth of the Flat Bzols. The mandibles shrink as their suction-cup-like mouths become more specialized in feeding on algae.

They also increase slightly in size, from 0.8 to around 1.5 cm when fully grown. The plentiful algae helps sustain their growth.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>102046
>>
Due to injurious and often deadly fighting between carrion bubrafs over dead meat, evolution produces blood that clots faster to mitigate blood loss and the risk of infection.

As communicated by these spooky blood clotting diagrams.
>>
File: BrafBarf.png (5KB, 241x212px) Image search: [Google]
BrafBarf.png
5KB, 241x212px
>>95049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGbJ9q2Y-WM
>>
>>102644
mahnigga.jpg
>>
Arrowside Mulari now has a carnivore cousin, the Bloated Mulari

Aside from being simply larger, It can use the net to capture and digest prey, akin to a jellyfish.
>>
File: flat bzol 4.png (2KB, 249x161px) Image search: [Google]
flat bzol 4.png
2KB, 249x161px
>>102482

A thick gel-like substance begins seep out and form a semi-hard shell on some Flat Bzols' backs. This substance is actually a chemical used by the Flat Bzols to digest food, but due to genetic mutations the small glands that produce it has in some individuals migrated. Most of the afflicted creatures die early on in their infancy, but in some the substance provides protection against predation as it forms along soft grooves on them.
>>
File: Globular Bulagea.png (6KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
Globular Bulagea.png
6KB, 260x260px
The Globular Bulagea grows additional globules which help the head of the plant collect more light rays the dangling seed like globs on the plant are held by more stands to promote nutrient delivery during development
>>
File: Magneroot.png (3KB, 264x272px) Image search: [Google]
Magneroot.png
3KB, 264x272px
>>89090
Groups of magnalae start working as a single individual, and start creating specialized structures depending on it's position (Near surface, more chlorophyl. Near soil, more magnesium processing organelles). They start clinging to the pool's floor to absorb more nutrientsm, and expand upwards to collect sunlight
>>
File: mud cerar 3.png (2KB, 272x190px) Image search: [Google]
mud cerar 3.png
2KB, 272x190px
>>101462

Some of the Mud Cerar retain their predatory behavior better than others. They use tunnels, either dug by their cousins or by themselves, to hide in wait for prey to crawl by. When they do, they quickly grab it and pull it under the sediments.
A more sedentary lifestyle allows these Ambush Mud Cerars to grow larger than thier relatives.

(Hey OP, would a change in size here be considered as another evolutionary change or would it be okay to increase the size along with their physical/behavioural change? They'd go hand in hand here. If it's okay, I imagine the Cerar would reach Size 3, maybe even the lower end of Size 4 )
>>
>>108100
More activity, nice.
>>
>>108698

I'd be more active if I had the time, unfortunately.
>>
File: armoured bzol.png (2KB, 249x161px) Image search: [Google]
armoured bzol.png
2KB, 249x161px
>>103154

These secretions prove to be an evolutionary advantage against the predators that roam the shoreline. Over time, they come to provide a segmented shell-like protection. The substance seeps out and hardens across the Bzol's backs, which falls off over time and is replaced by a new, fresh layer of protective gunk.
>>
File: magnelium.png (12KB, 373x520px) Image search: [Google]
magnelium.png
12KB, 373x520px
>>104589
Magneroots start growing bigger, it's structured as a bunch of tubes, that go from root structure to leaf structure as they grow tall
>>
bumpin
>>
one final hopeful bump
>>
>>115756
>>112292
>>108698
>>108895

To be honest, the starting in op is too complex for me.
So i skipped it.
>>
File: armoured bzol2.png (2KB, 297x126px) Image search: [Google]
armoured bzol2.png
2KB, 297x126px
>>116344

It's alright, bub. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to play this. Just jump in and be creative!

>>111678

An anomolous growth consisting of skin tissue and nerv fiber occurs in some of the flat, armoured bzols (which I believe can be considered as its own species by now). This growth isn't harmful to them and acting as an early form of feeler, the armoured bzols with this mutation finds it easier to move around and avoiding predators.

>>111678

Beautiful drawing!
>>
>>116421
>Beautiful drawing!

Whoops, I meant >>112176
>>
>>102640
Some of this species of carrion bubraf, due to doing lots of fighting which is now less lethal because of its faster blood clotting, evolve basic "immunity blobs" which float around the blood and absorb germs.
>>
File: 1462822273880.png (6KB, 241x212px) Image search: [Google]
1462822273880.png
6KB, 241x212px
>>102644
>>102732
Upper Braf develops a symbiotic connection with Lower Braf.
>>
Anyone home?
>>
>>117582
No coldcalling
>>
File: armoured bzol3.png (9KB, 756x371px) Image search: [Google]
armoured bzol3.png
9KB, 756x371px
>>116421

With little competition and few predators that can pierce their hide, the Armoured Bzols grow and grow. They become the dinosaurs of the intertidal shores.
>>
>>116421
>rocket science
I mean too complex in
>too much hassle to participate

At least i see that there a several species i participated are still there.
>>
>>118731

Fair enough
>>
>>118750
There's only me and you participating in this evogame now.
>>
File: armoured Bzol.png (11KB, 756x371px) Image search: [Google]
armoured Bzol.png
11KB, 756x371px
>>118147
The mandibles evolve into tentacles to feel the sourounding better.
>>
File: smelling armour Bzol.png (12KB, 756x371px) Image search: [Google]
smelling armour Bzol.png
12KB, 756x371px
>>118147
others develope smelling organs at the head.
>>
File: carrion signal brubraf.png (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
carrion signal brubraf.png
12KB, 200x200px
>>116797
Some Brubrafs develope colorfoul mandibel parts to signal another who is the biggest at the carrion.
>>
File: triceratops Brubraf.png (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
triceratops Brubraf.png
12KB, 200x200px
>>116797
Some with a head shield, like a triceratops on earth. This dissable clutterd blood at the head which made moving the head for some time painfull.
>>
File: magnelium.png (10KB, 373x520px) Image search: [Google]
magnelium.png
10KB, 373x520px
>>112176
Some Magneliums develope hard cell at their roots to protect them to be fully eaten.
And than regrow their leaf.
>>
File: Mud Cerar.png (5KB, 272x190px) Image search: [Google]
Mud Cerar.png
5KB, 272x190px
>>108100
They develope new pinchers. longer to grab better fleeing and thick enough at the base to dig found tunnels to their liking.
>>
File: Mud Trap Cerar.png (5KB, 272x190px) Image search: [Google]
Mud Trap Cerar.png
5KB, 272x190px
>>108100
Others develope a tounge that lures herbivores to them.
>>
File: Globular Bulagea.png (8KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
Globular Bulagea.png
8KB, 260x260px
>>103279
Overtime the branch developes many thorns which interlocks with another, making it very big for herbivores to eat it whole. This protects them that the globules loose grip to the surface.
>>
File: bloated Mulari.png (6KB, 354x308px) Image search: [Google]
bloated Mulari.png
6KB, 354x308px
>>102908
The bloated Mulari developes light sensitive cells to see prey.
>>
File: mud cerar.png (6KB, 338x211px) Image search: [Google]
mud cerar.png
6KB, 338x211px
>>101462
The ones that developed tissue that discharge glue like stuff dont collaps so often. This results in a lower death rate through suffocation.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.