/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possession Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: Masumi-Seki-19481.jpg (66KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Masumi-Seki-19481.jpg
66KB, 225x350px
You are an unassuming 16 year old human male Living in a dense urban center. You have come to realization recently that you are capable of possession, i.e. assuming the body of other people as if they were your own. You have yet to test this super-power, but you somehow fully believe yourself to have it, as if you felt a sudden expansion of your consciousness, the lifting of a barrier which previously surrounded your mind, or the arbitrariness of a conceived plot point.

You have come to a somewhat upper class coffee shop and taken a seat with the intention of trying out your power.

What do you do?

[Feedback appreciated, expect slow typing]
>>
>>8250
Possess the body of the nearest pretty lady.
>>
Try and detect "bad thoughts" among the people inside. If we partially tune in, maybe we can sense vibes.
>>
>>8283

Second.
>>
>>8277
It doesn't take you long to realize the obvious temptations of your power. You scan the shop, and select a target to your fancy: A slender girl about your age, with dark maroon hair held back, wearing a black pea coat, and sitting alone.

You focus on the girl, and with an impulse as indescribably natural the impulse you use to control your own fingers, you possess the girl sitting across the coffee shop from you. Instantly, with no gap in consciousness, your vision switches to that of the girl. in disorienting confusion, you see your own body slump unconscious on the other side of the shop. luckily no patrons take notice.

you're instantly overcome with a feeling of foreignness. Your smaller size, your height, the weight of breathing, the weight of your chest... even down to the point of how your nerves connect to your muscles feels different.

You figure you should correct your real bodies posture, and within only a few seconds, you have switched back to your original body with the same natural impulse as before. you feel compelled to take a deep breath as you return to the comfort of your natural body.

after positioning yourself in a more natural looking sleeping position, you are prepared to test your power some more, your devious intentions from before not forgotten.

What do you do?
>>
>>8438

This:

>>8283
>>
>>8250
Shoplift from the store, and if successful hide the loot somewhere. Go back later in your real body and take what you stole.
>>
>>8456
you attempt to "tune in", but such an action feels meaningless. it's like you're trying to hold up an 11th finger. It seems your power is limited to single, complete control of a target, and your consciousness will always remain one piece.

>>8463
You dwell on the criminal possibilities of your power. not much in this store is worth stealing, as artisan coffee roasts, wicker baskets, and ceramic mugs don't seem worth the trouble to you. none the less, at a more valuable location, your power could be very profitable. However; You don't think you have the heart to involuntarily make innocent bystanders into criminals and possibly ruin their lives with your power.
>>
>>8523
Yadda Yadda Yadda,
What do you do?
>>
>>8523

Walk outside and look for sketchy looking people.
>>
>>8538
Keeping in mind that your body will slump over lifelessly if you possess anyone, you leave the store on a quest to find "sketchy" looking people. you don't see any KGB agents or Men in Black, and you aren't in the right part of town to even find any homeless people. without venturing to far from the coffee shop, your quest may have turned up empty since, as far as you can tell, all around you are normal people.

To recap your experiments with your power so far
1. Your consciousness is singular and indivisible, and can be transferred into other bodies at will
2. your body is vacant while your are possessing other people
3. the people you possess do not seem to notice short lapses in consciousness.
4. once in a body, your consciousness is entirely constrained by the physical characteristics of the body, down to the nervous level.
>>
>>8598

Where in the world are we?
>>
>>8598
Possess a pretty girl who looks rich.

Murder my old body.
>>
>>8704
A city on earth, Definitely. Lets say it's like Paris or Vienna.
>>8736
You haven't stopped thinking about what you would do with the girl you possessed earlier at the coffee shop, but you're averse to the idea of ending your old life. You have family, friends, outstanding obligations, and taking over another persons life would have so many problems, not to mention ethical implications.

You head back into the coffee shop, and see there are much the same patrons there, including the girl from earlier who continues to read a book. You sit down and prepare your body to possess her and do what you will do.

What do you do?
>>
>>8791
Masturbate, duh.
>>
>>8791
> You have family, friends, outstanding obligations, and taking over another persons life would have so many problems, not to mention ethical implications.

Hypothetically, sure, but I'm not real and don't know about any of these things I apparently have so why worry.
>>
>>8926

Look, OP, you're not really giving us any other plot hooks.

A little Magical Realm? Sure.

Still, the creep vote seems to be the only way of actually getting somewhere in this world.
>>
>>8926
It's possession, this power is innately creep.

You give in to what temptation would be irresistible to any man in your position, and decide to "engage" yourself with the cute girl from earlier. after hopping into her body, you attempt to get out of your chair, and head to the single occupant female restroom of the coffee shop.

As you do so, you stumble and fall over, the complexity of the task being multiplied exponentially by the unfamiliar length of your legs, the unfamiliar strengths of your muscles, and the unfamiliar muscular coordination of your nervous system. all of the Patrons (your own body excluded), look at you.

Those in your immediate vicinity offer to help you up, and you try to dismiss their attention with the words "Thank you, I'm fine". you shock yourself with how high your voice is. you see concern grow on the face of the person helping you up, as you realize just how unnatural and impeded what you said actually came out sounding. concentrating hard, you repeat yourself in a passable female tone "*Ahem*, I'm alright, thank you". He appears satisfied, and you freely make your way past your body to the restroom, on still wobbly legs.

[Skip to below if you don't like explicit content]

once in the bathrooms, you sit down on the closed lid of the toilet, and pull your jeans down. you lift your legs with your arm, and use your other hand to feel your pussy. you begin to finger your clit, which, embarrassingly, takes you a moment to find, but the alluring new sensation is immediately apparent.

Awkward at first, your skill quickly improves as you try new motions; direct pressure, light slaps, tracing the outside. you lick your fingers to provide more lubrication for your rapidly moistening sex.

It feels amazing, but what's better: the sight of a girl whose name you don't even know, looking at you through the bathroom mirror with now rosy cheeks and a gasping expression, as you discover her most personal parts is an insanely erotic view you never imagined you could have.

You build to climax, and a never before felt sensation spreads through you as parts of your body you've never felt before contract. this is highly impressive by itself, but moments later, you are hit by an even stronger contraction. and then another, and then another few contractions of declining intensity.

[skip to here]

Basking in the afterglow, you efforts are rewarded by the contented expression looking back at you from the mirror. you clean off your hands, pull your pants up, and leave the bathroom after a few last glances to admire your supple female body in the mirror. feelings of guilt stir in your mind as you exit the bathroom, and return to your chair.

you pass your body, but this time you stop for a moment. something doesn't seem right. to your panic, you quickly notice it for the first time. You're not breathing. Without thinking, you move to repossess your body, and your surrounding become dark.

>>
>>9382
"What? the other times the possession was instant," You think, in simpler words than that. Your panic worsens as you realize this isn't a transition, your vision doesn't improve, in fact, it only slips further into blackness. all you can see out of your eyes is the dim, peripheral view of the girl you were controlling moments ago, as the center of your vision is one black patch.

"LIVE" you think, as a primal panic consumes you. You can't even feel your limbs. your unmoving lungs burn with an intense pain, and your try and use the last of your nerve and sinew to inflate them. they don't obey your command.

your mind is raddled as well, superseding your immediate and well justified panic, is a severe lack of higher cognition, you can't think on more than one track. you can only feel basic emotions of pain, panic, and fear, and right now the thing you fear the most is the darkness all around you, the darkness you're slowly falling into. while you might have only spent a second within this dying corpse, what might be called your life urge springs forth, and you instinctively propel your consciousness into the body of the girl whose name you don't know.

freed from the immediate clutches of death, you are standing in the shaking body of the girl. the girl whose body once felt so strange and foreign is now a comforting bastion of life. but your panic doesn't recede. laying before you, motionless, is your dead corpse, the tips of the fingers noticeably blue. presented with such a terrifying, alien sight; your own dead body, you fall backwards, and do what any person in your situation would do. Scream.

>>
Panic jump to a different body
>>
>>9390
It's been 2 weeks since your death. it took a few days to mentally come back up to speed after leaving your corpse, and you still fear any lingering effects of brain damage on your ego you might have incurred from your brief stay. You've been living as a ghost, transitioning between different targets, trying to follow up on your death. You don't stay for too long. You've become used to living in 15-30 minute increments, you don't want to inconvenience people.

You are filled with remorse for your lost body, which last week was cremated, as per your families request.

Initially they suspected drug overdose, as is standard for young, healthy men dying without cause. After that was dismissed by autopsy, the cause of death was shifted to sudden brain aneuryism. Your own hypothesize is death by asphyixiation. from your own research, you've learned that the heart is an autonomous nervous circuit, and should continue to beat with zero brain activity. Breathing however is a controlled by the brain stem, and leaving likely stopped shortly after you possessed the girl. irrepairable brain damage begins to occur 5-10 minutes after you stop breathing. You were absent for 20 minutes.

Your family is heartbroken about your death. it get close to the information about your death, you have possessed your family a few times, but it's too unpleasant being inside their bodies to stay for long, somehow it's as if their body makes you feel stressed and helpless. You want to let them know your still alive, but you have no clue how to do so, and you're paralyzed by the fear of hurting them more. as it stands, you don't even know how to live, when such a life can only be parasitized from someone else.

You need to do some things: you need to investigate your power. You need to find a place in life, and you need to find a purpose. you may seek out friends who knew your previously, you can try to find if there are others like you, and although it might seem improbable, you can try to find a way back into a body of your own.

What would you like to do

[future updates wont be so wordy, I promise, quest will have more structure from here on.]
>>
>>9522
oh, and yeah, this last post is me asking for general direction of where you would like to take the story, I don't expect simple short instructions when I haven't given you information such as where you are, what your life was like, and even what body you are in. As I've said, future updates will follow a more structured, gamified plot, so to speak. This introduction was wholly experimental.
>>
>>9522
Goal one is get a new body IMO. Something that won't die so easily. May I ask do we only feel/sense things when in a body?
>>
>>9565
If my previous mention "as a ghost" confused you, that was metaphorical, you can only exist within a body.
You feel the world entirely through their body. strictly speaking, you don't have any physical needs, so long as you don't stay for long. the only thing you need is sleep, and even then you don't sleep much, the chemical feeling of being well rested and alert can be attained by switching to a well rested body. you still need the REM cycle of proper sleep, but but you can get by with 32 hours of activity, and 8 hours of rest

as for a permanent bodies, I feel that might be challenging. if you have no qaulms you could assume any body you want. a more moral approach might be to take on the bodies of people moments away from suicide, but when you depossess someone, their old ego immediately returns. that may be troublesome, but that may be perfectly acceptable to you. is that where you'd like to go?
>>
>>9652
I'd be okay with that.
>Find the nearest suicidal person/nearest bridge.
>>
>>9668
I second the suicide person.
>>
>>9522
Possess Obama himself and declare war on the world
>>
I absolutely love how we died due to possessing a random hot chick to masturbate.

I vote for finding a suicidal person.
>>
>>9668
>>9706
Bridges are common locations for suicide and suicide attempts. The nearest bridge of significant height has about 100 suicides and attempted suicides per year, so that's one every 3-4 days, and it's late spring, so that rate will be higher. it may take a few days of waiting. But you can definitely find one.

Would you like to select any type of person in particular, or would you chose the first you can find?
>>
>>9739
Chose the prettiest girl you see trying to jump.
>>
>>9739
The most inconspicuous looking person, someone rough looking. A run away or someone homeless that won't be missed or noticed.
>>
>>9739
Try possessing other things like an animal or an object for a change of pace
>>
>>9749
Well, due to the nature of this, we can't exactly pick the prettiest out of all the girls we see, it does require an immediate decision.
Conceivable, we could hold onto the body of a hot girl until we see a hotter jumper, then jump off and switch into their body, but you can only do something like that if you continually push your character into greater depravity.

We'll try and select someone who's a pretty girl.
>>9760
inconspicuous, and few social connections, got it. Anyone else?
>>
>>9793
We DID accidentally commit suicide by possessing a hot girl and masturbating.

I like this quest, do you plan on us becoming powerful enough to keep one body alive whilst also possessing another? or will we have to get technology that makes us keep breathing in between possessions?
>>
>>9818
I think maybe trying to convince this girl we are an angel or something. Then trying to co-possess(?) having her do the motions while we go along for the ride.that could lead to a variety of stuff. Maybe trying to teach other people?
>>
>>9833
sounds like fun
>>
>>9790
after 2 weeks of waiting, you are Katalin Orsolya
. a recent migrant from Hungary attempting suicide. while your official documents may bear this name, feel free to choose a name which you feel is more fitting, or continue to use your old name Hideki Minoru.
She lives alone in an cheap studio apartment(which last month's rent is strangely late), and works two jobs as a waitress. she doesn't have much money to her name, that you have yet been able to discover, but luckily it seems she has few debts. The last thing she remembers is that she was climbing the railing of the bridge. you have yet to perform any more possession since taking her.

>>9790
Possessing an object, although strangely feeling like you're doing something to it, doesn't do anything, and you experience no shift in consciousness.
Possessing an animal is dangerous. You don't want to put your ego into a dog's brain. possessing your own necrotic brain took days within a healthy brain to recover from, so you are very much affected by the targets brain structure. you fear you might be missing parts of your own brain as parts gradually get shaved off as you transfer into different brains. how would you know? and what were to happen if you possessed a person with OCD? Dyslexia? schizophrenia? would those linger on permanently in your ego? consider what might happen with a dog's brain. You should only attempt to possess an animal if you know the full risks and really want to to take the chance, or it is an emergency.

>>9818
Your power seems fully developed as is, but there may be some rewards if you try splitting your consciousness. A ventilator may well have prevented your own death, but now that you have a new body, such equipment wont be needed. if you possess a new person, the original ego of your own body will reemerge. you can however try to kill the ego within your own body if you can come up with a plan to do so.

You've had a lot of questions since your death, and it's been exhausting trying to solve them all. perhaps it would help if you had someone you could talk to about this, such as a friend from your past life, or even the girl you possess now.

What would you like to do?
>>
>>9913
Attempt to communicate with the girl. Write something along the lines of "I am a traveling spirit, It was a shame to see such a life as yours go to waste. Sorry for taking control of your body. Any way I wanted to ask you somethings you can just write them below this message. Much obliged, your friendly neighborhood spirit", I would first attempt to say this into her head and wait for a response if not then leave the note.

P.S. Would it be possible to gather multiple people. Stopping suicides and building a pseudo-cult, of good vibes.
>>
File: good_vibrations.png (289KB, 588x529px) Image search: [Google]
good_vibrations.png
289KB, 588x529px
>>9959
There is no success yet on the telepathy front, but you do spend a while writing a note introducing yourself. just writing the note was therapeutic as are made to clearly explain your condition. You begin to write "I was once a human like you," but erase it as the implication of no longer being human scares you, instead you write "I am a benevolent traveling spirit. I once had a body all to myself. It was a shame to see such a life as yours go to waste, so I intervened. I'm sorry for intruding. I can only exist through possessing another's body. would you mind my continued occupancy, I would like to help you however I could. Please write below this message, and leave any questions you have. I will be back in a few hours. do not leave the house."

you stick the note to the window, and then, looking outside, jump to the body of a passerby on the street below.

after waiting 2 hours, watching her write on the paper still stuck to the window, you jump back in, and read what was written. Whatever shock or emotions she may be feeling currently, she has written this:

"Why me?
Is this a joke?
are you an angel?
How long do you need to stay? Do you want to possess me forever? I don't have anything worth being awake for, do you want me to donate you my body?
will you help fix my life?
What's your name?"

How do you want to answer?
>>
>>10055

'What's in your life that needs fixing? I'll see what I can do.'
>>
>>10055
First things first life is such a wonderful thing you don't know how lonely it is out their. (scare her away from suicide) I am not malevolent and won't hurt you. You can call me Clarence, I just want to know what troubles a girl like yourself. I won't stay long if you don't want me too. I will help however I can.
>>
>>10107

Oh that's a good point too. Tell her you've seen death. Not pleasant at all. Best avoid it while you can.
>>
>>10055
"All in due time. Know however that I am not evil (we are), entrust thine flesh to me"
>>
>>10055
Answer honestly.
"My name is Hideki, I am just a man. Or, was. I would like to help you in any way I can, as long as you can do a few things for me."
I don't actually know what our new goals are. New body of our own? Super cult? Finding others?
>>
>>10138
I dunno bout you but I want to coerce fanaticism but this will be rather hard since all we can do is hijack and not actually affect external things like objects

I still want to try out the animal thing
>>
I think just going around collecting a following of people who were going to attempt suicide, maybe telling them we are an angel saving them. That could at least help with shock before being like well I need a body. Plus building a network and helping people lives is definitely a bonus.
>>
>>10151
>>10170

Maybe if we appear as an angel to several people, then gather them together, we can make a sort of cult. They all saw the same angel! He must be real!
>>
>>10096
>>10107
you tell her your name is Clarence. You explain yourself, and ask her what her problems are and how she can help.
Her response this time is much longer, taking up several pages, which in content mostly boils down to bleakness for her future, finding little joy in all activities, and is overwhelmed by lethargy with every task. she is upset about having no money, a shitty job, no friends, no husband, and no family. This is bumming you out just reading. this might be over your head. You can tell her to go to a psychiatrist or something, or we can try killing her ego, or we can try to find someone with more fixable problems.
Do you guys want to go back to the bridge and save some other lives?
>>
I vote in favour of living her life for her, except maybe giving her massive orgasms for herself. Would be pretty epic for her.

>Research ability to let the host be awake at the same time so you can share learning and stuff. also so you can reward her.
>>
>>10193

Well. Can we test the extent of her powers - if we overrule her ego, can we make her feel happy?

What exactly can we control in Katalin's mind, in other words?
>>
>>10193
Nobody got the Clarence reference that makes me feel so fucking old.

Ask her how she feels about just not living she was going to commit suicide anyway. I would say also save other people. While she sleeps at least, and practice other stuff. Trying to let you both occupy the same space, or change how she feels.
>>
>>10215
When you're in Katalin's mind, Katalin is completely absent, you are left to your own thoughts. When you leave, Katalin reemerges as she was before. you aren't able to leave thoughts in her mind as you have tried, and from your other possessions, it's clear that people don't realize they were ever possessed. Their consciousness suddenly jumps from the moment directly before possession to the moment after it, with no indication of a gap. The reemergence of the consciousness is a mystery to you. It proves you're not just over-writing their brainwaves with ones resembling your own(and lets not begin talking about ship of Theseus here), so how does it work? Where is their consciousness hiding in their brain while you're there? Your brain is your brain, is it not? it shouldn't be physically capable of supporting two consciousnesses inside it. You really don't understand how your power works, but there must be some physical mechanism for it. if you've got theories that you can test, then post them.

>>10194
>>10224

Anyway. you think you're okay with just living her life entirely. You aren't sure how to ask this of her, so you decide you're just going to go through with it, and not explain it to her right now. She was going to kill herself anyway probably.

So, how about heading back to the bridge? you have been granted a great power, and can uniquely help people. you're not pressed for time or anything. speaking of which, will you ever die of old age now? I guess you don't get ghost dementia or something you will. maybe you can spend some time atoning for the indiscretion that cost you your original body. you do continually feel guilty about what you did, and your libido hasn't returned since that day.
What do you do?
>>
>>10293

Okay, so to clarify - we have control over her body, but we can't control her thoughts once we leave. Okay.

Let's ask her if there's any place at all she'd like to go to. We might as well focus on making Katalin happy and see if we can make a dent in her depression now.
>>
>>10293
I say that we assume her life, anything is better than body hopping, and at night we roam the bridges saving people who would commit suicide. Taking their information and assembling a group of people a support group focused on helping each other. Also investigating other potential powers. Can we send info to other people. Or maybe find a way to fragment a piece of us and track people. Also could we try to vacate a consciousness like bump from one head to another, or swap ones between people.
>>
>>10341
Alright. you've decided to be some sort guardian angel for the depressed of society, trawling bridges to get people home safely. as you gain information about suicide in your city, you may expand your patrols to include train tracks, and back ally ways.

You make your way back to the Bridge from the first time, and begin this evenings patrol. With less than one attempt a day, you expect you may wait a while, multiple days even. But you don't. you don't even have to wait long at all. Within minutes of arrives, you see a lone female pedestrian, wearing a navy skirt and white hoodie. she stops midway along the bridge, and waits by the railing. she waits 1 minute, then another, and another. You're confident she's considering, so you approach her.

But as you do, you notice something. You actually recognize the person standing on this bridge alone at night. She was usually very cheerful. her determination and exuberance had always been attractive to you, but now he haggard face and teary eyes showed something quite uncharacteristic.

This is Sophie Granger, who was, until recently, your classmate and close friend.

And folks, I'm going to take a break for a few hours, this was fun writing, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, I intended to come back sometime soon, sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger, please leave any criticism you have.
>>
Son of a bitch. Talk to her, tell her something only you would know. Convince her life is worth living. Then spend every waking hour trying to figure out a way to get her to swap bodies as well.
>>
File: 1443422515898.png (245KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1443422515898.png
245KB, 500x525px
>>8250
Just came to post that Masumi Seki is goat.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.