[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1454834707363.png (7MB, 2300x6400px) Image search: [Google]
1454834707363.png
7MB, 2300x6400px
Hey there. I've got five or six hours, so, three votes for our race and suggestions for our place.
>>
>>823455
Elves
Ruins
>>
>>823455
Elves
Ruins
>>
File: 1455844737670.jpg (278KB, 516x1633px) Image search: [Google]
1455844737670.jpg
278KB, 516x1633px
The City was glorious, once. Great streets of gleaming marble, filled with the sounds and bustle of people. Great aqueducts, now cut, carried water as much as any could drink, and great baths now burned filled the lives of the multitude. Grain and bread filled the poor, while virtue and glorious martial honour filled the rich. The temples were filled with idols of gold, now lost to raiders, and all of the great libraries with them. The glory of Porphyrae, the Purple City, has been cast into the sewers and pits of the world. The great empire of the Porphyrian Elves has been shattered, and the hordes of beastial creatures who have taken it's place squabble endlessly. The great city has been dead for centuries now, with it's only denizens the shell-shocked heirs of slaughtered nobility.

The survivors were once masters of the world, but now must huddle around camp fires in ruined villas, burning art and the last of their old books to keep warm. The oldest of them lie weeping in the temples, waiting for merciful death.

Your name is Castian Marcellus Jovianin, and your family once held estates on the shores of every sea known to man. Your faces were on coins. You have survived the last few days by eating rotten grain and grass, under the heat of the beating sun, your immaculate skin turned tan, and your flowing, golden hair bleached deathly white. Around you are perhaps sixty others, who follow you through the city, most of them slowly falling into madness, seeing the city as once it was, not as it now is.

Your eyes see clearly, even if there is nothing else, and in the shattered porticoes of the city, you can perhaps find some solace before all of you are claimed by death.

>Your people wander the ruins, scavenging for food and slowly devolving into madness.

>What do you do? Roll 1d20 for an action.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>823660
Breed breed hard
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>823660
>Find a suitable place to live in.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>823679
No but in reality find a source of food and water.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>823660
Let's have a roll call and see how many people are with us.
>>
>>823687
Yikes
>>
>>823687
Indb
>forgets how to count
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>823687
Let me rephrase that. Let's look at what type of people are with us. Professions, age, gender etc
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>823660
Bang festival
>>
>>823687
Here
>>
See? This is why civ threads never get traction. The OP's always abandon ship. Understandable, since their threads never get any tracton. Basically what I'm saying is keep on keeping on. Don't abandon your threads before they can kick off. Be the change that you want to see.
>>
>>824438
Still waiting for the Volcano Dwarves quest to upate.
>>
>>824469
The Volkanites
>>
dead?
>>
>>824469
>>825056
He will update it next week...
I will keep an eye out for it, Im excited about our Magmamancy.
>>
>>825828
Yeah next week niiiice.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.