[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tumblr Quest 3: Mourning Hillary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cancer.png (11KB, 839x385px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
11KB, 839x385px
You're a beautiful, unique, 300-lb landwh- I mean, chubby 14 year-old girl. You hate white, cis males and you use this amazing site called 'tumblr' where people share your opinion and won't call you insane if you feel like telling people you think you're an animal.

Your name on tumblr is Dio Brando and you have four followers: Kitsune ,Anita Sarkeesian, and two proud womyn. Kitsune is your fox-kin friend from school, and while he's a white cis male, he also thinks he's a fox, so he's cool. Anita is apparently some popular feminist, but she seems like she's only popular because she subscribes to society's standards of beauty. Psh.

You were busy demolishing the patriarchy on tumblr, but it appears the word is doomed. Some sort of evil racist misogynist dark lord has risen to power, oppressing the proud womyn Hillary Clinton. Your suspension from school has just been lifted, so now it's time to punish them, and everyone else, for oppressing the world by allowing the racist, misogynist, ablest piece of shit called Donald Trump to rise to power.

Last Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/124775/
>>
>>811067
He grabbed our (long-winded political correct alternative to disgusting human garbage) pussy. RAAAAAAAPEEEEEE!!

Start another slogan "squeeze him by the balls!" One the internet, <you will definitely be the one specific person who gets famous for it and nobody could possibly take that and turn it around on us!>

<Oh so TOTALLY not *gasp* sarcasm!>
>>
Protest the election results. Spread the dangers of the patriarchy
>>
Spread around #FDT in the hope of obtaining Free Donuts Today to assuage your emotional (over)eating.
>>
>>811067
Start the Trans*Humanist Party for Multicultural Progress.
>>
File: 1442265719116.png (185KB, 845x544px) Image search: [Google]
1442265719116.png
185KB, 845x544px
You log onto tumblr for a long session of dismantling the patriarchy. You begin by posting the catchphrase that will destroy the sexist, misogynist toupee that is Donald Trump. You post a picture of him with the caption "squeeze him by the balls!" a few dozen times. You then follow it up by making a #FDT post saying "FDT, I really need it in my mouth right now." since you could really go for a donut. Or twenty.

You then wonder how you could possibly protest this rigged election, an example of the patriarchy rules over all with an iron fist. After thinking, you realize there's only one true way to overturn the patriarchy. Beat them in the elections. You'll form the Trans*Humanist Party for Multicultural Progress, and then you'll make being a cis white male illegal.

You dash along at a speed of 8 wpm to find out how to form a political party. After some research you find out that you'll need 1345 signatures before the 2018 election for your representative for the House of Congress. Clearly this will be easy, only racist pigs won't want to elect you to power! You grab some pens and form a petition before making a cardboard sign with "Trans*Humanist Party for Multicultural Progress" written on it and sitting on the sidewalk. You're a proud, roaring, womyn who cannot be oppressed by the man!

As you sit on the sidewalk, consuming twelve chicken legs, a loaf of bread, four liters of DIET Coke, and Doritos, you check your tumblr page. You notice your followers have doubled, though the new ones all appear to have been Trump supporters. Well, clearly you made those patriarchal pieces of shit see the light. Or maybe they're Republican-kins. You can't assume anything about them or you're a shitlord after all.
>>
>>812916
Message the Trump supporters and ask them if they've seen the light. Talk about the patriarchy.
>>
>>812916
"We have to stop this man from reaching the White House, and suck out everything he has!"

"There will be no mercy! We're going to take it all from him"

XD oh how I love this quest already.
>>
Donald J Bump.
>>
>>812916
Look at other renowned feminists such as Anita Sarkeesian to inspire your own plans (Not stealing their plans, it is for the natural conclusion of Patriarchy so you would have eventually thought of this same plan if you were following the social construct of doing things)
>>
>>819453
This, steal Anita's method of operation, anything Donald Trump does is sexually attacking us. When he's calling for unity, he's "trying to bind us together for an easy fucking" and when he talks badly about the media, he's "shoving himself down journalist throats."
>>
>>821308
He wants to build a wall to stop people from escaping his raping of America, there is a critical flaw with his plan, he didn't think about walling off Canada, everyone should go to Canada
>>
LET'S LIGHT THE NEAREST RACIST GOVERNMENT BUILDING ON FIRE FOR BEING RACIST! AND, UH, PATRIARCHY!
>>
I think we should do a false flag attack from Trump supports to help raise awareness of how racist and hateful Trump supports are. I suggest drawing a swastika on our forehead and claiming a Trump supporters held us down and tattooed us.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.