[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IN PRINCIPIO DEUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 15

File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
>VACUUS ERAT AUTEM MUNDUS

You exist in a world where there is nothing but You and the dark emptiness. You plan to change that.

What is your first action?
>>
>>8096
Make some light.
>>
>>8096
Create the universe
>>
>>8096
Make some light, as anon hath said before me
>>
>>8096
Genesis 1:1
In the beginning, there was darkness.
Then...there was light."
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>8108
>>8112
>>8115
>DIXIT DEUS: FIAT LUX
You have created Light, and the Universe, but there is nothing separating the Light and the Darkness, therefore the Universe is gray.
>>
>>8134
Separate the light from the darkness.
>>
>>8134
Make the Heavens and the Earth to seperate the Light and Dark
>>
>>8134
Add some cobalt blue to the upper half of our canvas.

Trust me- I've watched every episode of Bob Ross
>>
>>8141
C'mon dude. We gotta do this right. We separate light from the dark, call it night and day, then we create a vault to separate the sky from the sea and the land.
>>
>>8142
For a more serious reply -

Seperate the light from the dark, but give the light and dark both personifications. The light is a... dragon? And the dark is a bull. Or a jaguar.
>>
>>8154
All right all right. Let's be a righteous and proper God then.
>>
File: Chaos.jpg (58KB, 650x344px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos.jpg
58KB, 650x344px
>>8134
Create an eldritch abomination
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>ET SECREVIT LUCEM A TENEBRIS
>LUCEM APPELAVIT 'DIEM' ET TENEBRAS 'NOCTES'
You have separated the Light from the Darkness, and added some cobalt blue in there. You have also created a vault to separate the sky from the sea and the land. You have realised the light to be a dragon and the dark to be a jaguar.
>>
>>8207
Make the dragon fight the jaguar, we Manichaeism now.
>>
>>8207
Alright. Let's throw some plants and trees down on that land.
>>
>>8207
The art is so... uh... "nontraditional" that it's hilarious. Great job, op.

Now then,
> create land, or planets
>>
>>8207
Give the Dragon and Jaguar power to create the creatures they want to in habit the earth
>>
>>8222
>>8230
Oh yeah, this anon has a good idea. Let's put some lights (planets, stars, the sun, etc) in the sky.
>>
>>8232
Seconding this in
>>
>>8207
How intoxicated are you right now, op?
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>8207
While You create Land, Sky, and Sea, the Dragon and the Jaguar are locked in an eternal battle that is realized in the everyday fights between their creatures who inhabit the Earth
>>8230
thanks
>>
>>8271
3rd creature will be a ball of chaos and madness
>>
>>8271
Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky. Also, let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind. Let these critters reproduce with their own kind.
>>
Create two sentient races modeled after the Jaguar and the dragon. One of darkness one of Light. They will fight in an eternal battle. The Jaguars kind will sleep during the day and the dragons kind rest in the night. They worship the beings they are created after but do not follow them mindlessly. They shall take hold of the earth and rule it, until the Light and the Dark become one again.
>>
File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
>>8264
just enough to make this thread
>>8271
you create a ball of Chaos and Madness that roams your Creation. The water is almost boiling with the creatures that inhabit it the land produces animals of its own. In the sky live the birds.
>>
>>8336
Make a race in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Also what >>8326

They seem like fitting rivals the race made in our image.
>>
>>8355
I was trying to make it sound biblical.
make some dope ass minions for the dragon and jaguar is all it means
>>
>>8382
Sorry, I was trying to say I was also voting for your choice.
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>8336
You create two sentient races modeled after the Jaguar and the Dragon who are locked in an eternal battle. The Jaguarites sleep during the day and the Dragonites rest in the night. They worship their respective deities. They will rule the Earth until the end of your Creation and the Universe becomes gray again.

In the west live the black Jaguarites, and to the east live the white Dragonites. Chaos roams the north.
>>
>>8336
Create the tallest mountain and then create a Palace to live in.

Each one of us will be a god of this new Olympus.
Should we roll on who gets control over the sea, land, sky, etc?
>>
>>8445
Chaos visits both tribes and teaches them enlightenment.

also
>>8449
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>8445
You create the tallest mountain and on top of it an even taller golden palace to watch Your Creation unfold until its end. Chaos teaches the Dragonites and Jaguarites Enlightenment, and shorty after they decide to build themselves huts to shelter themselves from the harsh realities of Your Creation.

Roll a 10-20 for control of the sea, (ill make the sea bigger i promise), 50-59 for land, 90-99 for sky, 0-9 for Dragonites and 40-49 for Jaguarites.

Sea can do literally anything they want with the Sea except destroy it or expand it. Same applies for sky and land.

Dragonites and Jaguarites can command their people do whatever they wish, except mass suicide.
>>
File: tegaki.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
15KB, 500x500px
>>8540
forgot the huts
>>
Have the chaos create emissaries to spread entropy through out the world to cause both good and bad things to happen randomly. They will be called luck.

Rolling
>>
>>8540
>5 options
>8 posters
We may need more options...
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>8571
I will attempt to roll again after misunderstanding of rolling rules
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>8582
I might as well roll then
>>
>>8593
FML
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

Make one of the tribes create useful tools
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>8540
>>
File: 1461892665455.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461892665455.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>8540
Roll dubs dice for control of Chaos, who has sent emissaries to create luck.
>>8593
happens to the best of us
>>8609
Congratulations, Lord of the Sky. You cant do shit about the tribe but you can control the stars, the sun, and everything else above the land and the sea.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>8646
Hmm. It would seem I am the Lord of Nothing.

Let's try again.
>>
>>8651
Only dubs can save me now
>>
>>8593
Oh shit looks like you're Chaos. Chaos can do anything that doesnt make sense, except break the rules, which are no self destruction, no expansion, and no complete destruction of the other entities.
>>
>>8666
Hey Satan.
>>
>>8651
I send life giving rain to the tribes so they may begin farming.
>>
>>8666
Welp Satan confirmed
>>
I break the land and split it in different parts among the sea. So life can thrive in different places.
>>
I will bring bounty to those who live on shore in exchange for one sacrifice every year.

If I do not receive a bounty, I will cause a creature to attack the shore people
>>
File: tegaki.png (25KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
25KB, 900x600px
>>8665
Neptune has been crowned.
>>8675
Rain begins to fall, and without leaders the Dragonites and Jaguarites begin to farm.
>>8690
The land has been split and with it the Dragonites and Jaguarites.
>>8696
Since both the Dragonites and the Jaguarites live on the shore, they shall receive bounty in exchange for one sacrifice each year. If the bounty is not received they will be attacked by a creature of the Sea.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>8771
Let us try this again
>>
File: tegaki.png (25KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
25KB, 900x600px
>>8771
also bear with me guys, drawing with Paint takes time
>>8778
All hail Lord of the Land.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

there was an attempt
>>
>>8785
I break up the sea and create lakes and rivers that spread through out the land.
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 3 = 12 (3d10)

>>8771
I shall create a demi-god, Athamas, to be my agent in the "mortal" world.
First roll for strength, second for intelligence, third for health
>>
File: tegaki.png (29KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
29KB, 900x600px
>>8807
You cant break up the sea because that is the realm of Neptune, but you can at least materialize lakes and rivers.
>>8821
Athamas has been created by the will of the Land, and has strength of 3, intelligence of 6, and 3 health. He's represented by the humanoid neon green shape.
>>
>>8858
I shall create forests all across the land, full of resources for the tribes to use.
>>
File: tegaki.png (33KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
33KB, 900x600px
>>8911
Forests have been created by Athamas. The tribes use them for their continued, leaderless, development.
>>
Rolled 8, 5, 1 = 14 (3d10)

>>8858
I command my luck to attach itself to every creature. This will control their lot in life. I create a small flat disc and give one to each tribe. With this they can call upon my will for making decisions. I create a demigod and split him in two putting a piece in each disc.
First roll STR second INT and third HP
>>
File: tegaki.png (33KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
33KB, 900x600px
>>8934
The lives of the creatures are now determined by luck. The Dragonites and the Jaguarites can now call upon the will of Chaos for making decisions using small flat discs, which each of the tribes has. A demigod has been embodied in each disc, with STR of 8, INT of 5, and 1 HP.
>>
>>8966
Have the Dragon and Jaguar appoint a leader from each of their tribes.
>>
I am totally going to use this as a campaign background for DnD
>>
I am in need of a sacrifice.

The first tribe to award me a sacrifice of one young daughter will have any bounty of the sea they can ask for.

If either tribe does not offer a sacrifice, then I shall recede my seas for year, drying up their rivers.
>>
*Chaos turns to neptune* its just you and me buddy
>>
>>9543
Do not be so hasty to say such things, for I am still here
>>
It looks like we are alone. The coldness of an inevitable and dead world when all entropy is gone.
>>
WHY HAVEN'T I RECEIVED MY VIRGIN SACRIFICES? THAT'S IT, I'M SUMMONING A KRAKEN!
>>
>>9621
There is time left, we can always flee to another thread if this one dies
Like this one >9285
>>
>>9723
Way ahead of you
>>
>>9723
>>9285
you mean
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.