[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falsehood of Gerosda Quest Pt. 11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 2

File: Killer Al.jpg (96KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Killer Al.jpg
96KB, 1191x670px
Last time you, Nathaniel Joeseph, would find yourself in the desert with Tark as your destination. But you'd soon find yourelf ambushed by a masked bandit with questionable guns aimed to the head of you and Dominick. When asked of who he was, he'd told you that he was the Alpha Bandit, Al. He told you that the one platinum coin you gave him wasn't enough. You didn't have many choices since there was a saw off shotgun shoved in your face, and Dominick couldn't save you either as he was in a similar situation. What would you do?
>>
Old thread:
>>766290
>>
>>800998
>"Whaaat? was one platinum not enough? For fucks sakes man, its kind of hard to pay you when you disappear on me like that. I should dock some money from what i owe you for that."
>>
>>800998
>>801489
>The plan was thst you would help me steal from the Dargenon and subsequently keep any coin or valuables-aside from artifacts-to yourself. Now, we havent done the deed just yet, am I wrong? Lets get going, and wheres Char and the other?
>>
>>801805
"right, anychance i can get cursed weapons as well? I found a safe use for them... eventually. I'm sure they are around, somewhere. " Hop on the bike with him on the back or something , lets get going again. Oh, ask if he has a spare sword.
>>
>>801489
>>801805
Al stood there for a moment, and it seemed like he was still trying to decide on what he should do. After a few moments, he'd lower the gun from your head. He didn't lower the gun from Dominick until he'd put his scythe down.

>"Fine, Kid. Be, and Char... Along with a new member... are all just outside the desert. I wanted to rob the first person that came into my sight before I met up with them..."

He would have started to turn into a black mist and started to float off a certain direction. You'd get onto Aerith's back and started to drive after him. You didn't bother with Dominick. You don't know how he was following, but knew he was. After some riding, the edges of the desert were in sight.

You'd see Dominick and Al along with a few other individuals off at the edges.
>>
>>801991
>Cross fingers for flying, talking pony man
>Start singing Hello by Adele
>>
>>801991
Go up to them and do introductions for the new guys benefit.
Ask how they came to work for Al
>>
>>801975
Im a player, anon lol
>>
>>802110
You'd hoped that one of the new members were a talking, flying pony man for some reason and kept driving towards them. Once you got their, their heads turned to. Al would have shot a round above your head to stop you from singing. And you'd git off the Motorcycle and start introducing yourself for the new guy's benifit. They'd told you their name was Garm by was called Del. They carried a strange looking axe. And when you realize Be carried a strange long sword and Char a bow. All of their weapons gave off the feeling of depravity, so you were to guess that they all were cursed artifacts. You'd put the thought aside for now and ask them how they came to work under Al. Be an Char said all three that all three of them were childhood friends. Del said that Al thought him useful.
>>
>>802576
>Where did you get the cursed artifacts? Please dont tell me you dont now work for the dude who founded the Dargenon.
>>
>>802576
"So what have you guys been up to since we separated? I assummed you guys were living it up in the caste/cathedral or getting shitfaced in the tavern." point at dominick "This guy knows what im talking about."
>>
>>803250
Al would have held up his weapon as he explained.

>"Well... I stole mine from you. As for there's, we stole them from other guy."
>>
>>803285
>"We've been going around and robbing people."
>>
>>803314
>Face. Palm.
>Do you recall the first condition of our deal? You DONT steal from me.
>>
>>803375
>"Well we're bandits, what did you expect. For us to honor a deal?"
>>
>>803380
>Honor among thieves, yes. Or did you not want to be rich beyond even the kings and queens of Gerosda? This isnt a game, this is a buisness deal. You respect your partner. Because when you do, you get much more out of the buisness.
>>
>>803394
Going to nap.
>>
>>803380
Fine fine. no more of that while we're together though. Did ya get a sword form any of your victims? i've lost mine to a cunt.
>>
>>803394
>>803420
You did expect him to keep up with his side of the deal. And you told him so as well.

>"ehh... Whatever... You don't have much of anything of value on you anyway. I checked when I was following.

You would have than asked for a sword as well.

>"I don't have a sword, but I have my axe.
>>
>>803458
"Should do til my weapon is returned"
Take the weapon he offered and see how it does with your energy and lightning fighting styles.
>>
>>803485
Al would have pulled the ax off his back and handed it to you. You swung it around a few time. It was alittle slower to attack with but it felt as if it would bring more damage than a normal sword would. You'd tested it out with your fighting styles and after a little adjusting you'd get it just right enough to use the ax.
>>
>>803594
>Alright, lets go ya cunts. We're going for the job.
>Number one rule: dont steal for me.
>Number two rule: dont steal from any ally--which is to say, anyone I dont try to kill.
>Number three rule: obey the rule, for the sake of the big buck instead of the small change. Steal from our enemies and cherish your allies.
>You said you thieves dont have honor? Well here it is, this will now be yours for the duration of the job, and beyond if you wish. Oblige me, you scoundrels of the hand.
>Introduce Dominick, then lets get going.
>>
>>803594
Get going already, big battle to get to.
If we're lucky we can get more shit from aerith and maybe learn to combine styles during the battle. Learning to do styles with bare hands would be cool.
>>
>>804225
You'd tell them to gather up and you'd started to listing out rules for them. Towards the end, Al would have simply started laughing. When asked what was so funny, he said it was nothing and agreed to your rules. Than you'd introduce them all to Dominick and got on your way. As usual, Dominickly quickly disappeared. Al turned into Mist. Char seemed to grab Be and Del and flew off in a burst of fire. You would have simply gotten on the motorcycle and started to drive after the mist that was Al. After some driving the massive turtle would have come into sight. Under it a village, with an massive army marching through it.
>>
>>804782
>Call Aerith
>>
>>804935
You take out the device and contact Aerith. She took a few minutes before she picked up.

>"Can you hurry up? I can see your not too far away."
>>
>>805087
>:^(
>Hang up and hurry
>>
>>805087
"I want a gun.
Can you make me a cannon?"
>>
>>805101
>"If I make you a gun, or a cannon... I'd feel like you'd just let it get stolen. I work on limited materials you know..."

She'd hang up and you'd sped up to towards the village. Once you got there, you'd see how crowded the place looked. Good thing the soldiers were just moving through the village.

You'd notice Aerith moving through th crowd towards you. It wasn't long before she stood next to you. She'd push you off and examined the bike.

>"Gotta thank you for not ruining my bike, Nate."
>>
>>805526
"Hey now, i'd like to see you fend of an immortal cunt with a chip on her shoulder. Speaking of, you got something radioactive that could kill someone and instantly evaporate them? I need it for reason. Not gonna get my sword back with out it or a god slaying weapon. Something to disable time magic would help... or maybe i can ask erika to get it for me. Bitch loves her city, lets see how she likes it when eirika razes the city in a blood rage."
"Well fuck you too. How the hell are you building all this shit anyway? No way in hell you had a rocket degree or were a mech mechanic in our world and the tools here must be basic as fuck. "
>>
>>805657
Wat
>>805526
>Sorry about that. Uh, do you know if you can make anything that can disrupt someones magic? I need to pull Helios back into his base form in order to reclaim my power.
>Subtly look back at our bandit bodies and make sure they arent stealing anything
>>
>>805657
Dude, Avarice = now High Kings city. High King = subject of Ericas overprotection. But aside from your wierd animosity, you sound stressed. Do you want a hug?
>>805786
>Bodies
Buddies
>>
>>805657
>>805786
You went on to sprout confusion on how Aerith went about making and designing all the stuff she did.

>"When you're alone and have the time, you figure out how to do things Nate. The rocket was just a experiment... One that went terribly wrong... That poor golem... And the mechs aren't completely teched out. There more so Large suits of armor, runed to lighten movements... And some accessories. And as for tools, I majority of everything I use is in runes, so I don't need much. As for craft, I can use Metal Magic to mold things I need. Now, stop asking questions of my craft."

You than ask if she had anything that could disrupt magic.

>"You can disrupt magic yourself, but I think I have something around that could aid in increasing the power of your magic... Think it's still at the lab though... Maybe one of the golems could bring it... So slow though..."

Aerith looked like she went off into thought. You took the chance to look back at your bandidos to see what they were up to. They only seemed to be looking around. Probably looking out for anything they could still.
>>
>>806048
>Shout back the bandits: no stealing yet!
>wait patiently again
>>
>>806184
>wait patiently
For Aerith to complete her thought
>>
>>806048
"Send a golem on the bike?
Wow, you figured out rune magic? thats amazing. can you get me a speed enchantment for my axe? I would also not turn down a life stealing rune if thats a thing you can do.
Oh yeah, i have this phone from back home. Think you can fix it?
Well,i need something to kill an imortal to get my sword back but we can talk about that after the battle."

>>805791
Haha, won't matter after she dons that mask of hers. Save the hugs for the characters in the quest that don't want them.
>>
>>806184
>>806185
You yell back to the bandits and tell them to not steal anything. Didn't keep them from looking around though. You'd than look back to Aerith and let her finish her thought. But when you looked back towards her, she was fiddling around with a tablet, some slabs, and a bag of tiles. She was putting things where fitted and muttering:

>"Golem Worker... Five... Set Task... Claim Item... Seventy Four... Deliver... Destination... Entity... Nathaniel..."

She'd touch a small spot on the Tablet an the slabs as well as the tablet lit up for about 10 second before going dim. Than she would started pulled the tiles and slabs off the tablet and started putting them back in a bag. After, She'd looked up to you.

>"It might be awhile before the Golem Arrives. But we can keep moving. It's following your mana."
>>
>>806767
>inb4 52-ton golem lands right on us

>Thank you, Aerith, once again. Youre awesome.
>Do you know where I can find the High King?
>>
>>806767
Ask her to repair nats phone and ask for a rune of speed for our axe.
Find Angel king. Mana circuits need fixing.
>>
>>807220
>>807245
You'd thank Aerith, and than came to ask her for another favor. Well two actually. One to repair your phone and two to put a rune on your ax.

>"I can put a rune on your ax. It might take awhile because I usually only work on what I make... But regardless I can do it. And what would you need your phone for? You don't have service here you know..."

Either, you'd hand her your broken phone and your ax. Than asked where you could find Damien and Johnathan.

>"Oh their leading the charge. Veridia and Erika is up there as well. Galeron is guiding Tark. Other rulers are somewhere within this giant grouping."

You would have than started making your way towards the front of the grouping. You followed the flow the various soldiers were walking until you found yourself in the front. You'd Veridia and Damien riding horses. Johnathan hovered above the two. And Erica walked aside Damien's and his horse. Erica and Veridia glared over to you. Damien and Johnathan didn't seem to notice you as of yet.
>>
>>808469
>glared
Glared? Did we do something to piss them off?

I forgot what I was going to do. I should get more sleep. Speaking of, are you busy these days, OP? I dont mind but can we have a schedule so I dont keep checking? So far, Ive gleaned that youre not available in the afternoon but are at night.

>Report to Damien all thats happened thus far
>Ask Johnathan to repair our magic circuits
>>
>>808469
>Erica and Veridia glared over to you.
"WHAT!?"

>Greet the kings respectfully.
>Get circuits fixed.
>>
>>808651
>WHAT!?
Ignore anon. Dont do this.
>>
>>808711
Go hug a cactus.
>>
>>808726
:*
>>
>>808602
>>808651
I'm finishing up what I all I've been busy with today. I should be able to respond to the posts you two make quicker by the end of the day.
---
With the glares Erica and Veridia provided you, all you could guess that you did something they disliked. Not too sure what though. You'd just have to ask later. For now, you you went over them all and greeted them respectfully. First you report everything that has happened so far to Damien. After you'd ask Johnathan to repair to mana circuits. He'd float down and grab you at the wrist. His hands glowed.

>"Hmmm...."

He stood quiet for about ten minutes before he'd let go. He'd shake his hands alittle painfully afterwards.

>"Done."
>>
>>809018
No problem, OP
>Offer him a hug. Never before have we done so on the pretense thats he's a fucking wierdo. But he just earned it.

>Apologize to Veridia and Erica. Ask them what we're begging forgiveness for. (is this about Dominick?)
>>
>>809018
Thank him and ask if he brought joan to the battlefield.
>>
>>809521
>>809530
You'd offer him a hug after he was finished. Oddly enough he accepted but asked you to give him a few moments. He'd fiddle around with his hands before you two hug out for a few seconds. After, you'd ask if Joan was on the battlefield.

>"Why would I bring my daughter onto the batt-"

That was when Ruth walked out of the crowd, drinking from a tea cup, and chimed in that Joan's mana was somewhere in the area. Johnathan looked more or less surprised.

>"Where is she?"

Ruth would have said that there were too many people around for her to lock onto Joan's mana. It was than Johnathan rushed into the crowd followed by Ruth. You'd walk over to Veridia and Erica and started apologizing for whatever you did. But Erica would have that you've done nothing wrong. Yet.
>>
>>809564
>But Erica would have that you've done nothing wrong. Yet.
Why am i getting the stink eye from you two then?
Oh! You're worried about the Lust sin, right? Sorry, need her to kill helios and get my vague savior power back. Damn Power stealers.

Time to find Joan

>"Why would I bring my daughter onto the batt-"
I'm glad to see hes a pretty responsible parent.
>>
>>809579
You'd ask if you didn't do anything wrong, what were the glares for than. You come to the quick guess that it was about the sins. They would have kept quiet. You only left to assume that it meant it was. You would probably make it up to them later. For now, you'd run into the crowd of soldiers and went off to look for Joan. You had a small problem. You didn't know the town or where to start looking.
>>
>>809624
Yell:
>"WHO WANTS TO PLAY HIDE AND GO SEEK?"
>>
>>811612
Uh warn those around us first. Tell them we're going to yell.
>>
>>811612
>>811616
You'd warn the people around you of what you were about to do. Than just did it. You'd shout out to the entire area who want's to play hide and go seek. A few moments latter a small light appeared next to you.

>"You count first! I'm hiding so well Ruth can't find me! I doubt you will either!"
>>
>>812727
>Act like we didnt hear. Straight face and all.
>Yell: "Anyone!? Anyone at all?"
>>
>>812727
Hug her if she comes close enough. Dont let her go, grapple that kid to ground if we need to. Okay, this is excessive. But go hard or go home, yeah?
>>
>>812727
Start counting, tell her to stay near us or her dad when the fighting starts. Oh, ask why she came here in the first place then start playing with her.
>>
>>812874
There is absolutely no way we will win if we do this head on. We gain more from winning. Among the many that have lost, we can be the one who has ever won. And, evidently, stand out. We will recieve friendship and respect.
>>
>>812826
>>812828
You'd ignore the light that was talking to you, and instead waited for Joan to show herself! The light would have floated around your head in alittle in an annoyed manner. Soon you felt something touch your back.

>"You count dummy!"

You'd turn around and attempted to capture Joan. She you have turned into a bundle of golden sparks and flew off to hide. You weren't expecting her to explode into sparks of golden electricity. It seemed like she'd learn a new trick to be the unexpected in hide and go seek.
>>
>>812894
Motherfucker
>I dont know what to do, OP. That, and my jaw is minorly dislodged. So Im going to have to work that out right now.
>>
>>812894
Count and go after her.
See if you can move you magic aura around like an arm without seperating it from yourself and try feeling around for her.
>>
>>813126
You'd start counting. You went to ten before you went after her. But than you came to a question. Which way did she go. You were kinda surprised by the fact that she turned into sparks as she did. But maybe she was around still. Using your magic as an aura, you'd started to feel around with it to see if you could find her. But you found nothing.

Nothing until you'd notice blonde hair poking out on one of the roofs. And than blue eyes peering out at you. It was Joan. She'd slowly sink to hide a little better.
>>
>>813189
keep looking around for a minute or two to make her think we didn't see her then teleport up there and tag her.
>>
>>813238
You'd keep looked around for a few more minutes until you were sure that Joan was off guard. And that was when you teleported up to her and tagged her. But, when you attempted, she quickly turned into a bundle of sparks at floated away again. And than you took notice to other roofs. There were other Joans on them, peering out at it. It was a little trippy.

But you also come to realize that Joan was some kind of master trickster at this point. You'd probably never find her without a little help or a clue of some kind. But you couldn't focus on that as the roofing below you would have started to come undone. You'd find yourself falling through the roof and landing in an abandoned house.

The small spark of light would have appeared next to you again.

>"You'll never gonna find me laying around! Get up, get up!"
>>
>>813354
>peering out at it
peering out at you
>>
>>813354
"I'm up, i'm up"
feel her composition with your aura vectors, see if you can learn anything about her Sparkly clones to distinguish them from the real one. Try and handle her delicately, don't want her to burst before you learn anything.
>>
>>813383
After some efforts, you found it that the only thing about the clones were that they were easily affected by movement. None of which, no matter which one you choose they turned into clones. After awhile Joan would have given you a clue to where she was.

>"I'll give you a hint! I'm not on a roof, but I'm in plain sight in the town"
>>
>>814097
>Look around
>Look for Ruth
>>
>>814097
Search the town square for her. try to make your aura as big, tall and wide as you can. Might feel some disturbances if she passes through while invisible.
>>
>>814813
And look for any monuments in sight. Or high elevated floors, maybe gaps in the crowd. She may be able to shapeshift, manipulate her own magic into form (meta magic), or manipulate our senses.
>>
>>814219
>>814813
>>815091
Regardless of what you tried, you still couldn't find Joan. You'd attempt strange new concepts but they were still just new to you, so you had no real clue what you were doing when you'd attempt them. You'd look around for Ruth as you looked around for Joan as well. You'd ended up finding Al staring ar a large statue. He was probably trying to figure out how to steal it. It looked pretty valuable.

So you'd moved on and went back to search. You'd soon find Ruth and Johnathan searching around the town. Before you could say anything to them, you'd notice someone tapping on your shoulder. At first you thought it was Joan, so you'd turned around and attempted to capture her. But than you'd notice you were hugging Al.

Awkward.

But, you'd notice that he was holding up Joan by the back of her shirt. Joan herself looked alittle surprised. She was caught by someone she didn't even known.

>"I found this girl in a statue that was hollowed out. I feel like you... and those two... are looking for her. She looks like one of those girls people like me keep for ransom after all... Those princess types.
>>
>>815645
"Nice catch Al, not many can challenge the queen of hide and seek."

Carry the joan and walk towards Johnathan.
Ask her what shes doing here when a battle is soon to begin. Ask if she missed nat.

Huh, making copys with magic, thats a good idea.
Sooo, we can make an arm with our aura huh?
I hope its super strong, might have ideas for that. I wonder if its invisible or glowy
>>
>>815713
You'd congratulate Al for finding Joan, as that wasn't something so easily done. He'd hand her over to you and than went off. You'd start questioning Joan.

>"There's nothing to do in the castle since Papa took all the fun soldiers! And than you were gone to so I assumed you went with him! When I got here Ruth so me, so I started playing hide and seek. I've learnt new tricks with my new magic so Ruth can't cheat anymore."
>>
>>815864
Dammit, OP. I said look for a monument. A statue is a monument. Oh well.

>I think you were the one that was actually cheating but nonetheless, Im impressed, Joan. You get more clever everyday.
>Pinch her cheeks menacingly. I mean lovingly.
>>
>>815864
Also pat her head. Fictional children love having their head pat. Or one or the other.
>>
>>816308
>>816318
>"I wasn't cheating, You use your magic when you play hide and seek! So why shouldn't I!?"

She seemed to ignore the compliment completely. But got over it when you pinched her cheeks. And patted her on the head for some reason or another. She looked at you a bit oddly than.
>>
>>816416
"I guess thats true."
Give her a piggy back ride
"hold on tight"
Run to johnathan. Can't keep the big lug waiting and worrying.
>>
>>816308
>Also pat her head. Fictional children love having their head pat.
>>816416
>She looked at you a bit oddly than.

I guess Joan is a real girl.

>>816416
>>816500
Supporting. But first Zget Ruth out of earshot and ask her to keep an "eye" out on the bandit buds. Namely keeping their hands to themselves but also more interesting things.
>>
>>816500
>>816702
You'd give Joan a piggy back ride back to Johnathan. He'd look relieved to see Joan, and Ruth took a sigh of her breath as she didn't need to search for her anymore. You'd put Joan down and than pulled Ruth out of earshot of just about everyone. It was than you ask her to keep an eye on the bandidos.

>"The one with the nasty cursed weapon and his band of fighters...? I've kept an 'eye' on them for awhile. It's hard to put my attention on anything else really... It's distracting and worrying..."
>>
>>816918
"Well, ive sort of hired them to help out with those terrorists. They're a bit hard to reign in though when someones not watching them but aside from that, they should behave."
>Ask when the fighting starts and who'll be watching out for joan
>>
>>816979
>"Hired Hands? They act like bandits still... While we've been talking they've stolen from seven soldiers now. I can't tell what, but it was likely something of value..."

You'd than go on to ask when the fighting begun, and who will be watching over Joan.

>"We're still marching towards the destination. When the fighting does begin, I'll have to assign some guards to protect Joan. I have to stay at the side of the High King and King Johnathan throughout the battle."
>>
>>817216
>Shout at them to stop stealing or teach us how to sneak and steal.
>Ask if we are close and if we still have time to mess around.

Jeep retrieval mission might be fun before the fight.
>>
>>824025
Dude, I actually want to survive this battle. We should figure out how to fight. Or even find a new weapon. Maybe WE can use a cursed weapon. Now THAT would be awesome, considering all thats happened thus far. If we can do this
>Ask someone for a cursed weapon, preferably one we can wield with the Ishkur and Gia style.
>>
>>824025
You'd shout at the bandits. They would have waved you off after you asked something in your shouting. They probably won't teach you how to sneak and steal. So you just look to Ruth and asked how long until the fighting would start. She would have started going on about what she knew. But than she'd stop and looked up. There was suddenly a face of fear on her face. You'd would have looked up to the sky as well and saw it turned a deep red color. Once you'd notice, it was soon followed by a voice.

>"I HAVE RISEN! BRING ME MY WEAPON!"

The voice was deep and boomed across the lands. From someone powerful, at the very least.
>>
>>824565
>"Uncle Bob!?"
>>
>>825140
The voice didn't respond. You did notice Ruth run off in a hurry.
>>
>>824565
>keep up with her and ask who it is on the way.
>>
>>825259
You run to keep up with Ruth and asked her who was coming.

>"It doesn't matter whose coming, What matters is whose back..."

That was all you could get from her really. When you asked anything else, she seemed to ignore you. You two kept running until you both came up to the rulers. Their attentions were up to the sky.

>"The Wrath Sin! He's Ba-

Damien raised his hand. He'd already knew. They all knew. But your attentions strangely went to Erica. There was a red aura raising from her. And their was an angry expression on her face. Seemed like she was pretty angry about this. Like she could kill someone even.
>>
>>825383
>Is uh Erica okay?
>>
>>825383
Huh, i thought he was dead.
Howd he die the first time?
>>
>>825880
>>825917
You were curious of how the Wraith sin died. You've been told twice and read of it about three times, but a good reminder never hurt. Damien would have answered.

>"As I've told you before, He was slain by Pen'sly in the middle of my city.

But than your questions turned to Erica's condition. The red force around her was worrying. Damien would have taken a look at her and sighed.

>"The weapon at her side is in conflict. It's for Etrigan afterall. Holding it so long, she must have become a sin herself. Now the weapon is confused of who to make it's master. So it's attacking both of them. I would assume Etrigan is doing just fine, as he is the first. Erica, on the other hand, is towards drawing her weapon and slaying us all. Than dying after the weapon rejects her."
>>
>>826082
Oh thats fucked up. Time to coup d'etat this farce and make ourselves the new son of wrath instead!
>no, dont do that.

>What can we (as in literally everyone around us in the story) do?
>>
>>827495
>son
Sin. But son doesnt sound too bad, though it raises a few questions of birth and blood relations.
>>
>>827495
That wasn't something you wanted to happen. For sure.

Damien would have taken some time to get off his horse. After he got off the horse, you'd ask what she you all do. He had a frown but his face said he had an answer.

>"I give a good soldier one last order."

The soldiers around were murmuring their fears. But all went quiet as Damien made his way infront of Erica. She had her hand clentched tight on the blade of her weapon. Damien sighed before he actually said anything.

>"Erica. You are dangerous. You have becom a sin. You are sadistic. But never the less, you have proven to be a soldier always to stay loyal to the cause. But things have shown that you won't be like so much longer. So I will give you a last order. I trust that you can complete it, and after you have, you shall be retired and detained until you can show you can control your wrath once more. Erica, I order you to go slay the sin of wrath and bring his head back to me."
>>
>>827535
>Ill just slooowly creep away from this suddenly alarmingly dangerous battlefield
>>
>>827535
keep watching
>>
File: Scary Times are here.jpg (74KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
Scary Times are here.jpg
74KB, 736x981px
>>829036
>>829060
You'd decide to keep watching for a time. But there wasn't much to watch anymore. Damien and Erica stood there quiet. So that was when it was time to leave before Erica got to killing. You'd slowly back away, but than you'd bump into someone. It was Al. He told you that you were paying him to be here, that means you have to be here as well. Than he'd pick you up by the back of your shirt and made you watch. There was more silence before Erica finally decided to break it.

>"You not good with words as you are your orders, are you my King? Nevertheless, I shall complete my last goal before anger gets the better of me. Sister, Brother, a moment of your time?"

Veridia would have gotten off the horse she was riding, and Dominick would have exited the crowd. The three would have walked a distance before they started talking to each other. It wasn't long before the three hugged. Veridia and Dominick would have came back over and turned back to Erica in the distance.

>"For Gerosda. When I am finished with my order, I hope the way is easier for you all."

Erica would have than put her hand on her blade. She'd pull the hilt up from it's place and than started to draw it. One sight was caught on the blade, most would notice a sinister red energy coming from it. It invoked both the feeling of fear and the feeling of wrath. At the same time you were trembling, you wanted to hurt just about everyone around you. Regardless of who it was. A weapon not meant for the hands of anybody. Once the weapon was fully drawn, Erica faced away and put on that damned mask. Than slashed a rift open. She would have entered and it closed behind her. Sighs of relief soon filled the area.
>>
New Thread
>>830636
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.