[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventures in Alderion #0:testing the waters (my very first quest.)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tegaki.png (243KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
243KB, 400x400px
Hello, and welcome to my very first quest! I am new here, and I figured that there is no better way to learn this than by doing it. In this quest, you are an adventurer In the realm of Alderion, a land of magic and mystery. However, you (the questor(s)) need to give him or her some origins. So, to start with, We should begin with his/her country of origin. Each country is shown on the map by these colors(NOTE:white is unclaimed territory,political borders are colored grey, and the beige line is the equator, which means the poles are east and west.)
Blue:Xien-tai
Purple:Meloudia
Green:Einvalheim
Maroon:Turilia
Teal:Eishlevaria
Orange:Kesharek
Yellow:Eirathiel
Red:Mordham.
For more information about each country, just ask me.
>>
>>799272
What's Mordham and Eishlevaria like?
>>
>>799634
Mordham is a small country that is known for being the home of many a sailor. Magic is also a thriving aspect of Mordham, as many rumors of of occult beasts/happenings originated there, making many a mage curious of the place.It parallel on earth would be New England circa 1700s

Eishlevaria is a very rocky and some would say warlike nation. The people there are known for their hardiness.Eishlevaria thrives mainly off of mining and other such industries. Culturally,the closest comparison is Eastern Europe.
>>
>>799712
>Mage sailor
Mordham it is.
>>
Our adventurer from Mordham now needs a name. What should this strapping young lad or lass be referred to as?
>>
so: my name is Nefer and I'm a miner from Eishlevaria
>>
>>799775
>Ian Kings
>Lad
>>
Very well, Ian Kings, it looks like we have another person willing to join you on your adventure! His name is Nefer. Now, The final things we need to discuss before we set off. Firstly, how did you to meet. and Secondly, are you humans (because there is magic and fantasy races and stuff.)
>>
>>799958
>Meet when Ian was picking up precious gems in Eishlevaria's docks.
>Sytar
>>
I am assuming that Ian is Human.
>>
>I usually meet people who want to buy the stuff I mine.
>It was no different this time.
>>
>>800013
(out of pure curiosity) Is Nefar open about the fact that he is a Satyr?
>>
why not, any tips on how to roleplay? (the only satyrs I know are from the warcraft universe)
>>
Well, I had an idea that maybe that certain people don't really understand their ways, or are hesitant to talk to them, as they are seen as drunkards or l wild party goers. I imagine that if they were to disguise themselves, they would wear baggy clothes (to hide their goat legs.) and/or grow their hair out or othersuch things to hide their horns.(Basically grover from Percy Jackson.)
>>
>>800643
that last comment was meant to be a reply
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.