[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gem Quest 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2949.jpg (159KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2949.jpg
159KB, 900x675px
>Continuing From Last Time Edition

The coastal town of Diamond Shoals, a popular tourist destination in the summer but otherwise relatively sleepy in the off-season. Occasionally though, there is some supernatural activity abound which is usually seen to by a few strange denizens of the town. For as unnatural as this activity might be though, it usually goes unnoticed by most everyone else. Usually.

You've seen your fair share and are starting to think you picked the wrong town to move to.
>>
File: IMG_2909.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2909.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Like today for example. While out running you, Owen, caught the attention of some sort of monstrous gem creature and lured it away from town to the wooded park. After eluding it, you sought the help of someone who knows how to deal with these sorts of things and managed to get your friend Lee, and one of those non-monstrous gem ladies Soleil.

After showing them to the creature though, they told you not to get involved and started tracking it into the woods. While you weren't keen on heading into the park, running afoul of the creature and getting yourself killed, you also felt a little concerned for your friends going in alone. Also at least a little curious.

So before sneakily following after them and hanging back to watch whatever might happen, you figured to get some equipment first, notably a pair of binoculars. Where do you want to look?

>Out along the beach, you might be able to find someone by chance, and they might have binoculars.
>Back at the lighthouse, Soleil didn't lock the door in case Sarah came home so you could get inside.
>You don't actually need anything on second thought, you can follow after them just fine without.
>[Write-in.]
>>
>>795968
It's my favorite time of the day!

>Out along the beach, you might be able to find someone by chance, and they might have binoculars
>>
File: IMG_2963.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2963.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>799371

You figure to check out on the beach for anyone, on the off chance you might get their help. You're going to be heading back along it anyway, so you might as well. As you leave the park behind and trek over the dunes to the beach proper, you scan around. It's a nice day out but it's also not summer anymore so the tourists are long gone. You can make out someone in the distance, probably Joshua still surfing, but fairly closer in the other direction is someone else?

You run that a' ways till you near and see it's Clarissa, a maid of the Wentworth's. Normally she's accompanying Jocelyn but currently she's on her own, standing around. When you approach you call out her name which startles her a little, as she pulls back from looking through (appropriately enough) a pair of binoculars!

"Clarissa, hey... what are you doing?"

"I'm... well, no point hiding it, I'm looking for the missing dog. Remember? Jocelyn is still mad I lost him out here, and it's starting to worry me that she'll take the reward money for finding him out of my wages."

Wow that's actually a really good reason to be out here looking around the beach and dunes for the dog, with a pair of binoculars. If she really did lose him out here though, you hope for her sake he didn't head into the reedy sea, in the dunes. The dog could get lost and end up living in there indefinitely. That reminds you though, as you return your focus to the matter at hand.

"Hey, speaking of needing binoculars for something, you wouldn't mind if I borrowed yours for a little bit? I'll bring them back, I'm just looking for something in the park."

"I... guess so. I'm not having much luck out here anyway, I think the dog might have run off into the reedy sea anyway." she says in a defeated manner, handing the binoculars to you "-but would you help me look for him next time?"

That seems fair to you, even if by her confirmation, at this point it's a fool's errand. Taking the binoculars from her, she resolves to giving up on the search for today and following you. Maybe best to leave out the monster though, and not have her follow you into the park...

>Head back to the woods, and try to catch up with Soleil and Lee. Hopefully they didn't already destroy the creature.
>You've got the binoculars but you're still feeling underprepared, perhaps that trip to the lighthouse is still in order?
>[Write-in.]
>>
>Next day(s) bump
>>
>>799585
>The name is Gem Quest
>We aren't a Gem - -
>>
>>812549
You don't get to start play as one, you have to unlock them like other characters!
>>
>>812562

That's as stupid as not getting to play as Megaman X from the start when he is on the damn tttle of the game!

*Rants about Megaman X7
>>
>>812582
But it's not "Play as a Gem Quest", it's just normal Gem Quest!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.