[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jungle island quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: jungle-009.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jungle-009.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
something is very wrong.
beneath you is not the soft mattress you went to sleep on, but something far harder.
grunting and leaning up, you see that you are in the center of a large clearing. the floor is made of stone, but dense, wild looking jungle surrounds you on all sides.
around the edge of the clearing appear to be standing stones.
most notably, there are around 19 other people in the clearing, also beginning to wake up. most of them appear to be in their pajamas, although a few are dressed and one man appears to be naked.
the sun hangs directly above in the sky.

who are you?
>name
>gender
>age and or profession
>where are you from
>two interests
>>
>>793493
>Andres King
>Male
>32/Doctor
>Los Angeles, CA.
>Bird watching and gardening
>>
>>793545
you sit up, stretching.
the rest of the people are now awake. you all appear to be surveying your surroundings with varying levels of horror.
a brief count shows 10 men and 10 women, with the average age being around mid 20s.
"okay, anyone know where the fuck we are?" grunts a burly man in a black shirt.

>say something?
>>
>>793591
"I don't know but I should check everyone if they have any health problems."
>>
>>793596
"I don't know but I should check everyone if they have any health problems."
"you a doctor?"
"yes."
"well then were not totally boned."
you turn towards the group at large.
"does anyone here have any serious medical issues?"
it seems everyone here is perfectly healthy.

theres a rustling sound, and you find yourself down a person. they appear to have panicked and fled into the jungle.
>>
>>793642
How about ask everyone's name and get organized.
>>
>>793642
"first things first. we should probably all introduce ourselves. my name is andres, and yes. i am a doctor."
the man in the black shirt introduces himself as Rex.
the others go around. in total, you have:
Peter
Brad
Nathan
David
Mark
Jack
Lars, who your fairly certain is from finland.
and a man who doesn't seem to speak English, only Japanese.

in regards to the ladies, you have:
Maria
Louisa, who appears to be from spain.
Ashley
Joan
Jessica
Cassie
Alexandra
Samantha
Isabelle
and the unkown person who ran away.

lars speaks: "we should probably find a water source. we do not know where we are or how long we will be here."
>>
>>793816
Rex,Andres, Iars, and Peter go find water. Everyone else find material to make shelters.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.