[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steal Back the Stars Quest Part 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 9

Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44152957/
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Steal+Back+the+Stars
Rules: http://pastebin.com/hT4HtaPZ
Devil's Dice Rules: http://pastebin.com/dFEdfWN3
Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/M15dpAUD
Devil's Dice: 3
Twitter: @sith_q

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The gears in your head begin to turn and you come up with one of your most stupidly ingenious plans to date. You make your way back to the ship where Regi is hard at work and Zak seems to be trying his best to help in the little ways he can, mostly by handing tools off to the old man and not touching anything. Zak perks up when he sees you and scurries over to you. The boy seems more and more like a ferret or a mouse to you with each passing day.

"Captain, did you see that PGF announcement? T-they're lookin' for you!"

He sputters.

"Yea I saw it, honestly I'm surprised it took the sons of bitches this long to sound the horn."

You say with a carefree sigh.

"In any case, I've got an idea that's crazy, but so crazy that it just can't fail."

You say with a wry grin.

"Oh well now I hav' tah hear this."

Regi says, wiping oil from his hands and looking at you with curiosity.

"I'm gonna disguise myself as a bounty hunter lookin' for myself.."

You begin simply.

"To do so I need some clippers and something to dye hair with. Any ideas?"

You ask.

"I've got some shears that'll do the trick and dependin' on what yer looking to dye and what color we have a few different options available. Oil 'll make due in a pinch if you want somethin straight' black, anything more complex then that and there's a textile shop in town that carries all kindsa dye. What exactly are you plannin' Capt'n?"

The old man asks you.

>What do you say?

>Explain the plan to him.
>"Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise."
>"Oil will do, no need to get too fancy with it."
>"Where's this textile shop? I'm thinking something exotic."
>"Bring me the clippers, gotta get step one out of the way before anything else."
>>
>>792945
>>Explain the plan to him.
Also woot fresh bread!
>>
>>792945
>"Bring me the clippers, gotta get step one out of the way before anything else."
>>
>>792945
>>
>>792945
>>"Bring me the clippers, gotta get step one out of the way before anything else."
>Explain the plan to him.
>>
>>792945
Gonna give this like 5 more minutes to see if we get anyone else
>>
>>792945
Alright votes are in
>>
>>792945
>>
>>793090
>>793081
Well that's what I get for not scrolling down.
>>
>>793081
huh, you did it.
>>
>>792955
>>793010
>>793019

"Bring me the clippers, gotta get step one out of the way before anything else."

You say.

Zak scurries off after Regi tells him where to find them and scuttles back to you with the clippers in one hand and a small mirror in the other. You find a small sack to hold the clippings and get to work shaving away the wild beard you grew in captivity, she shears scraping roughly against your skin. As you work you speak, explaining the ridiculous plan of yours to your two new lackeys. Zak's eyes remain wide and concerned as you go into the details while Regi throws his head back into a rough wheezing laugh.

"That might be the single dumbest thing I've heard in my seventy-two years in this cosmos."

Regi says with one final wheeze.

"That kinda shit's gotten me this far you say with a shrug."

You say as you look yourself over in the mirror.

Your face is gaunt, yet you recognize yourself all the same and see the man you used to be under the wear and tear of the PGF's harsh treatment. You rub a calloused hand against your chin and nod is satisfaction. It's far from a perfect shave, but it's even and the rough stubble gives you the kind of look you've seen most bounty hunters go for anyway. You collect all the clippings and look over to Regi and look down at the sandy brown hair in the sack.

>What do you say?

>"Where's that oil drum? Black will do for what I need."
>"We need something exotic. Where was that textile shop?"
>"Zak, scout out the town and find the bounty hunter. Then report back to me."
>"Fuck it, shaving will be enough. Getting this stuff back on my face is going to be a pain."
>>
>>793174

>>
>>793117
Did what?
>>
>>793174
>we can get the oil drum ourelves
>>
>>793178
You brought this back.
>>
>>793174
>>"Where's that oil drum? Black will do for what I need."
>>
>>793174
>>"Where's that oil drum? Black will do for what I need."
>>"Zak, scout out the town and find the bounty hunter. Then report back to me."
>>
>>793174
>>
>>793174
Votes are in
>>
>>793177
>>793185
>>793202
>>793204
>>793206

"Zak, scout out the town and find the bounty hunter, then report back to me."

You say giving him a pat on the shoulder, causing him to quickly scurry off.

"Where's that oil drum? Black will do for what I need."

You mutter and Regi motions over to the nearest one.

The lid pops off easily and you slowly dip the sack in the oil and let it rest in the liquid for several minutes before taking it out and letting it dry in the hot sun of the desert. An half an hour passes before Zak returns to you, breathing heavily.

"Captain..."

He says between gasps for air.

"She's still in town, asking questions about you, me, and Regi... I think she's going to head over here soon."

He sputters.

"Shit..."

You swear under your breath.

The hair has dried and is now pitch black. You could take the time needed to try to fashion the hair into decent facial hair and plant it on your face, but in that time it's very possible that she might arrive before you could finish and your cover would be blown. Alternatively you could put the plan into motion now, sans facial hair and hope that the difference is enough to make your identity hard to glean.

>What do you do?

>Fuck the plan, we need to hide.
>Go as you are, there's no point to the plan if it doesn't get off the ground.
>Finish the beard, it'll take her time to get all the info she wants if she's being thorough.
>>
>>793309
>Finish the beard, it'll take her time to get all the info she wants if she's being thorough.
>>
>>793309
>>
>>793309
>>
>>793309
>>Finish the beard, it'll take her time to get all the info she wants if she's being thorough.
>>
>>793309
Votes are in
>>
>>793338
>>793341
>>793345
>>793373

>Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>793437
Look like the best fucking pimp.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>793437
>>
>>793437
Snake Eyes!
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>793447
Should probably attach dice to that.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>793437
>>
>>793444
Looks like we indeed have the devils luck
>>
>>793444

>Rolled 81

>Burn a Devil's Dice?

>Y
>N

Reminder: A Devils Dice prompt doesn't necessarily mean you failed, just that there is a degree of success higher you can obtain if you burn one.
>>
>>793494
>N
Conserve for now
>>
>>793494
>>N
>>
>>793494
>N
>>
File: 1449518433802.jpg (303KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449518433802.jpg
303KB, 1280x720px
>>793494
>N

I think we are cool for it.
>>
>>793494
YES
>>
>>793494
>Y
>>
>>793502
>>793503
>>793512
>>793513

>N
>Rolled 81

You work quickly with deft and practiced hands, finding some double sided tape and working to form the hair into a dashing beard and mustache combo you manage to get them on your face just so when you hear a feminine voice coming from the entrance of the junk yard.

"Hello?"

It calls out, with a tone of authority.

You take a moment to collect yourself and think of what to do in the few moments you have before you need to confront the bounty hunter.

>What do you do?

> "Who goes there?"
> Turn around of Regi and Zak and act like you're interrogating them. (C)
> Stash your hat. It'll be a dead giveaway.
> Stash the PGF gun and use the one you took from Zak, it's more beat up but will rouse less suspicion.
>>
>>793580
>Turn around of Regi and Zak and act like you're interrogating them. (C)
> Stash the PGF gun and use the one you took from Zak, it's more beat up but will rouse less suspicion.
>>
>>793587
+1
>>
>>793580
> Turn around of Regi and Zak and act like you're interrogating them. (C)
>>
>>793580
>> Turn around of Regi and Zak and act like you're interrogating them. (C)
>> Stash your hat. It'll be a dead giveaway.
>> Stash the PGF gun and use the one you took from Zak, it's more beat up but will rouse less suspicion.
>>
>>793580
>Turn around of Regi and Zak and act like you're interrogating them. (C)
>> Stash your hat. It'll be a dead giveaway.
>> Stash the PGF gun and use the one you took from Zak, it's more beat up but will rouse less suspicion.
>>
>>793580
Votes are in
>>
>>793587
>>793598
>>793602
>>793614
>>793627

>Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>793659
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>793659
>>
Rolled 5 (1d30)

>>793659
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>793659
>>
File: braum.png (90KB, 381x280px) Image search: [Google]
braum.png
90KB, 381x280px
>>793667
>>793670
>>793672

That was nearly very bad
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>793672
Shit, I don't even pay attention to what dice I used
>>
>>793670

>Rolled 97

In a fluid movement you toss your hat and it lands neatly inside of the ship and stash the PGF pistol underneath a pile of nearby junk. Without breaking stride you whip your head around and raise an accusing finger at Zak and Regi, doing your best to disguise your voice.

"Alright you bleedin' sons of whores where is he? I hear he was seen with the two of you last and I'm not leaving until I have my man."

You growl.

Zak's eyes dart around in a panic, though if he's genuinely frightened or he's caught on to the act and is playing his part well truthfully you can't tell. Regi on the other hand looks at you evenly, defiantly, snorts up a loogie and spits a few inches away from your feet.

The bounty hunter steps out to see you in the middle of your encounter and you regard her with a grimace.

>How do you react to her advance.

> With hostility.
> Propose a partnership.
> Pretend you've heard she was in the area.
> Explain to her you were here first and so you get first dibs on the info.
>>
File: 1407141696432.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1407141696432.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>793670
Nice save m8.
>>
>>793753
>> Explain to her you were here first and so you get first dibs on the info.
>>Ain't no hussie getting the better o me, ya hear!
>>
>>793753
>Pretend you've heard she was in the area and this is yours.

>>793759
>tfw you thought it was a 1 you rolled.
>>
>>793753
> Propose a partnership.
We can split the bouny 70/30
>>
File: JoJolly Cooperation.jpg (218KB, 927x537px) Image search: [Google]
JoJolly Cooperation.jpg
218KB, 927x537px
>>793753

Because we are having way to much luck on our bluff.
>>
>>793753
>Explain to her you were here first and so you get first dibs on the info.
> Pretend you've heard she was in the area.
>>
File: 1441258128930.gif (190KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1441258128930.gif
190KB, 360x360px
>>793775
>tfw you were wrong and rolled a 90 or a 100
>>
>>793753
>> Explain to her you were here first and so you get first dibs on the info.
Though we wouldn't be averse to a brief partnership.
>>
>>793753
Votes are in
>>
>>793761
>>793778
>>793785
>>793832

"Aye this is just great. I though I heard word of another hunter this side of the planet but I didn't think ye'd show up so soon. I was here first ya' hear, so the info and the bounty are mine."

You say with a snarl, eyeing cybernetic she has replacing one arm and the deadly mini-gun at the end of it.

"I'm afraid that's not an option for me now friend. I've been stranded on this rock for too long and I have next to nothing left to my name. So it's either I take this bounty or I starve. So maybe we can try to negotiate."

She says.

There is an even but professional temperament to her voice despite the small sense of desperation you get off of her.

>What do you say?

> "What you want to be partners then?"
> "I dunno if you've gotten a good look at me but I'm not doin' too well either lass."
> "I'm afraid I've been stabbed in the back one too many times for that to be a sensible option for me dear."
> "Sounds like survival is driving you more then justice or pride. What if I told you that you have an option out of this that doesn't resort to blows?"
>>
>>793931
>> "I dunno if you've gotten a good look at me but I'm not doin' too well either lass."
> "I'm afraid I've been stabbed in the back one too many times for that to be a sensible option for me dear."
>>
>>793931
> "I dunno if you've gotten a good look at me but I'm not doin' too well either lass."
> "Sounds like survival is driving you more then justice or pride. What if I told you that you have an option out of this that doesn't resort to blows?"
>>
Im gonna let this run while I dip to get some lunch, so I'll be back shortly
>>
>>793931
>>
>>793931

> "What you think about us being partners then?"
>>
>>793931
>> "Sounds like survival is driving you more then justice or pride. What if I told you that you have an option out of this that doesn't resort to blows?"
>> "What you think about us being partners then?"
>>
>>793931
Votes are in
>>
>>793951
>>794013
>>794030
>>794100

Just want to make sure everyone knows what they're getting into here.

Implies that you are going to try to hire recruit her, so we're gonna do a quick little vote just to make sure intentions are clear.

>Maintain the ruse
>Reveal yourself and try to convince her to join you
>>
>>794268
>>Maintain the ruse
>>
>>794268
Fuck it. We'll charm this bitch,
>>
File: 139381616397.jpg (41KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
139381616397.jpg
41KB, 600x405px
>>794268
>Maintain the ruse
>>
>>794268
>Maintain the ruse
For now.
>>
>>794268
>>
>>794268
>Maintain the ruse
>>
>>794268
>>
>>794268
>Maintain the ruse
>>
>>794268
>>Maintain the ruse
Who ruses the ruseman!?
>>
>>794268
To bad this isn't SAQ, it isn't that much fun, blue balling Brine in other quests.
>>
File: 843.png (180KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
843.png
180KB, 500x534px
>>794268
>Maintain the ruse
>>
>>794268
Alright votes are in
Unfortunately I have to call this for now, real life is calling, but I'll probably continue later tonight or tomorrow
>>
>>794407
You better mister.
>>
>>794407
Throw up a warning on twatter when ya do?
>>
File: 1419194728844.jpg (100KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1419194728844.jpg
100KB, 500x369px
>>794447
Naturally
>>
>>794407
>Mentioned how much I liked this quest in the general
>Looked forward to its return
>Have to go help my friend move as soon as I realize it's going down
Fuck my life, the delay is actually good for me. I just need time!
>>
It's very fun to play as a lucky madman
>>
>>794268

How about this?

We find a homeless man, dress him up like we were, drop him off, collect the bounty and then tell the authorities who we actually are right when we leave so that the homeless dude doesn't get fucked?

Easily make 5 mill credits, can outfit the clunker with some heavy armament, and get some better duds.

Also thank the PGF for contributing to space piracy.
>>
>>797344
Nah. Too risky that they would make us wait to get him checked before paying. Pretty sure non-us bounty hunters have tried that before anyways.

What we do is lay a false trail using our own blood and such and report that for a partial payment on information.

Ideally we would make it look like we had ALREADY escaped off planet, then get them to pay us to continue chasing him since we had been the only ones to find a trace so far.
>>
>>797344
>thinking they will just plop 5 mil down just like that and not have you run around through forms and taxes and legal bullshit first

Nah m8. Large sums of money don't just poof around all quick like unless it's under the table business. More likely than not they'd have to go through a fuckload of bureaucratic red tape before they could even begin to wire the money.

Just like winning the big lottos and shit in real life, you never get exactly what it says on the tin. And it's never as simple as "you won!".

Then you'd also be running from the cops who now have your location and will tell pretty much everyone nearby where you are. It's a bad time. "Yo, next solar system over, we got that guy the gubment wants, just chill out in space for a while for when the dude shows up and glass his ship. kthx.". Even if it doesn't immediately fuck us, it would make things astronomically more difficult for no immediate payoff. I don't really give a damn about the bum, though. They'd probably kill him before the money came through, though.
>>
>>797405
>>797408

Then how about we have our crew turn us in, collect the bounty, and then do a daring escape?
>>
>>797412
I sincerely doubt that is wise. They caught us and lost us once. The moment the gubment heard the cops had us they would jump in with overwhelming force to ensure we simply couldn't escape in all likelihood.

The smart option is to just fuck off and rebuild our pirate fleet.
>>
Finally the isp block is over so that i can post
>>751629
Thanks Brine, I've been here since day one
>>753138
It arrived not too long ago so i haven't had the time yet, i do have some other toys though.
>>
>>797516
What.

>>797412
Like >>797421 said, too high risk. I'd rather use Bounty Hunter chick as an intermediary. We play "One step behind" and work with her, she deals with the Government using her legit credentials.

I don't want any bio-metric scanning or identification done on us if possible.
>>
>>797520
I couldn't post the reply in the last SAQ thread because some asshole is getting my isp blocked all the time so i left it here instead.
>>
>>792945
fuck yes, this is back!
>>
>>797522
Why don't you just start namefagging?
>>
>>797524
How is that related?
>>
>>797526
> Desperate cries for attention

How is it not?
>>
>>797526
Whoops, forgot to add this

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7B44odQ00
>>
>>797524
Let's not encourage more namefags
>>
>>797527
Nigga i was just replying to a post, go choke on your dads dick. if i truly wanted attention that bad i would stick to the gfur threads on b
>>
>>797532
> Replying to a post in another thread in another quest from last month, with his attention seeking rainbow dildo

Look, your desperate attempts to build an identity off of shoving things up your ass or fucking animals will ever make Daddy notice you. And Brine isn't a replacement.

You could have chosen to walk away, but admit it. There's so little that's actually "you" and not just your attempts to meme your way into some semblance of a personality that you can't NOT respond to any interaction and hope for validation either by kissing ass or acting offended.

Does it get you off when people point out that you're scum? Posting your sex toys (because god knows another person won't ever touch you) and namedropping gfur threads (like there are furries out there that aren't faggots)?

I mean, you talk about going to /b/ like it isn't something to be ashamed of.
>>
>>797536
I would have replied to the post at once but i fucking couldn't since Asian jew moot only lets people with a pass post through an isp block.
As for the other shit you are pretty way off course but do your thing man.
one thing you were correct about was me getting off on being called scum but i visit other places for that.
As for responding to any interaction that's just because not responding is just plain rude and is a sign of a poor upbringing, even if it is to some random dude on the internet.
>>
>>797540
>As for responding to any interaction that's just because not responding is just plain rude and is a sign of a poor upbringing, even if it is to some random dude on the internet.

Or choosing to disengage from shitposting.

Like, that's internet 101.

Pretty sure you're also a faggot, given your rainbow coloured dick replacement and your bragging about attention whoring on gfur threads.

You're what's wrong with the internet. Like, not in a fun "you're so naughty" kind of way, but you know you're a broken human being that can only hope to pretending to be functional as your best option, right?

Your parents don't love you.
>>
>>797541
bah gawd the "man" had a family!
>>
>>803393
Well, maybe he could attention whore less and not post pictures of rainbow coloured dildos on a blue board.

gfur threads on /b/ are the perfect place for that kind of degeneracy. Trying to normalize that kind of shit is why Trump won.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.