[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Emblem: The Bloody Crusade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: the prince.jpg (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
the prince.jpg
16KB, 200x300px
You are the young prince of the Lopta kingdom, a kingdom long plagued by its mistakes and dark history. While it will be quite some time before you can officially take up the mantle of king, you can't help but worry about the burden you'll have to bear once it happens. You've got your work cut out for you, but you've sworn to do your best no matter how much of an inevitable--as one of your faithful retainers put it--"goat fucking ass storm" you'll be dealing with. But let's put that on hold for a bit, shall we? First, there's some basic information we should go over.

What is your name?
Your weapon of choice?
What are your starting items?
Which classes do your two retainers have?
What do they look like?
>>
>>787190
Ian Loptha
Iron Sword
Voluntary, Voluntary
Mercenary and Archer.
>>
>>787246
Their appearances are... a mystery ooo spooky
>>
But no really I'm unsure about their appearances.
>>
>>787190
Alexander
Iron Sword
Vulnerary x2
Cavalier and Archer
Cavalier is a young male and up and coming Soldier with red hair and armor.
Archer is a woman with black hair
>>
>>787258
This
>>
>>787258
I'll support
>>
>>787255
>>787249

Oh, I'm sorry, should have been more clear. That's basically just me telling you to post an image of what you want them to look like. I want to try creating backstories and personalities based on images alone.
>>
File: Cain_(Artwork).png (279KB, 354x909px) Image search: [Google]
Cain_(Artwork).png
279KB, 354x909px
More or less had an image of a Cain for the cavalier
>>
File: FE13_Archer_(Lucina).png (61KB, 160x214px) Image search: [Google]
FE13_Archer_(Lucina).png
61KB, 160x214px
I couldn't think of any specific characters for the archer, but how about Lucina as a base
>>
Screams filled the air as bandits raided the village.

The villagers clad in black robes were pinned down to the ground, a new head being pierced open with each swing of the axe. But these were not any ordinary bandits. There was far too much animosity behind each of their blows. They attacked not for money, food, or women. They seemed to come at total random. So it seemed…

A large, burly man pinned down another woman in a black cloak. Her eyes were full of fear as the man glared at her, axe clutched firmly in his right hand. Her breathing grew harder as she panicked powerlessly, only to slow down when she felt something wet fall onto her face. Could they be…tears?

“Wench! Answer me or die! Where is my son?!” The bandit breathed like a beast and tightened his grip around her left arm. She was at a complete loss of words. What could he be talking about? He let go of her arm and gave her a powerful smack across the face. “Speak! Our children, what did you do to them! I know your kind all too well. Answer me!”

“I…I…” The woman struggled to push out the words.

“Nothing to say? Die!” The man raised up his axe hand and was ready to bring it down upon her neck. The woman shut her eyes and waited for her life to end.

A few seconds passed. She was still breathing. The yelling had stopped. The entire weight of the man was now on her body, but her arms had been freed. She struggled to move away from under him, but managed to escape. With a quick glance, the woman could easily see what had happened. An arrow had been launched right at the nape of his neck.

“Nicely done, Anne.” The woman looked up at the source of the voice. It was a young man clad in steel armor. Right beside him were two people: a long, blue haired archer and a red haired cavalier. Five other foot soldiers with lances accompanied them.

It was prince Alexander Loptha.

“Sire, how should we deal with these miscreants?” The red head asked.

>attack immediately
>attempt to negotiate for the safety of the villagers (choose this one and you'll have to think of what to say to begin your negotiations)
>>
>>787709
>attempt to negotiate for the safety of the villagers (choose this one and you'll have to think of what to say to begin your negotiations)
>Find the leader and try to get him to talk.
>>
>>787709
"Lay down your arms in the name of the kingdom of Lopta. Surrender and you will be treated fairly or we will deliver swift justice. Now who is in charge?"
>>
>>787709
>>attack immediately
>>
File: Ikanaufull.png (26KB, 195x249px) Image search: [Google]
Ikanaufull.png
26KB, 195x249px
>"Lay down your arms in the name of the kingdom of Lopta. Surrender and you will be treated fairly or we will deliver swift justice. Now who is in charge?"

Alexander unsheathes his iron sword to get his point across. The bandits all rise up from the corpses of the villagers, as if readying themselves to fight. Just then, a large hand gestures for them to stand back.

Hope flows back into the eyes of the nervous villagers as the prince approaches what appears to be their leader.

"Boy, listen, who the hell do you think you are?"

"The last man you'll ever meet if you don't lay down your arms." Alex replies plainly.

"Prince! Give 'I'm a proper thrashing!" Anne calls out. Isaac, your faithful knight, silences her with an icy glare.

"Prince? Must be my lucky day..." The bandit leader laughs bitterly, holding out his large axe for all to see. "Tell me, o wise and powerful prince, why is it that my kids were taken away by some creeps in black robes? My wife, too, actually."

"What are you blathering on about?" Alex asked. His kingdom was founded by "creeps in black robes". They were radical members of the Loptyr sect, known for kidnapping children in the name of their dark god. But such extremists were long gone with no evidence to suggest that they would be making a comeback. All he knew was that these guys were from another country, though their accents were unfamiliar to him.

"Answer me. You must be the fella leading it all eh?" He looks about ready to pounce at Alex at any second.

>spare the negotiations and fight
>keep trying to speak with him
>>
>>787824
I would like to learn more.
>>
>>787824
>>spare the negotiations and fight
>>
>>787824
I only know of similar circumstances of religious radicals from long ago
>>
((Sorry for the delay in the next update, but would you guys mind directing me towards a good place to make maps for battles? Having a mac is really hindering when it comes to good downloads for that sort of thing. I've already gotten everything written out, I just need to make a map for the encounter.))
>>
>>788286
A simple map would be fine for now.
>>
I asked the QM that runs the PMD quest he said he uses this to make the maps for the dungeon floors
>>
File: i tried.png (50KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
i tried.png
50KB, 2000x2000px
>>787833
>>787871
"I only know of similar circumstances of religious radicals from long ago. These people are complete innocents!"

The bandits seem taken aback by this claim. These people had to be evil. They had traveled so long to attack but this prince seemed completely genuine.

The villagers took advantage of their confusion to bite, punch, or kick the bandits away from them. Like frightened cattle, they ran away for their lives.

"What--those filthy Loptyrian bastards fooled us! After 'em!" The bandit leader shouted out.

"Men, attack!" Alex cries out. Their negotiations amounted to little peace, but it had given the villagers time to escape. Had they been too eager to fight, their lives may have been forfeit.

BATTLE

A=Alex
I=Isaac
An=Anne
S=Soldiers
V=Villagers
Red: Enemies

The bandits will prioritize killing the villagers when there is no one else to aim for. The primary objective is to rout everyone, with the secondary being to rescue all the villagers. Alex will get a prf weapon at the very end should the secondary objective be achieved.

Combat will be as simple as directing units to attack others, with the results of the fight being recorded here.

Isaac starts with an iron sword and iron lance.

Anne starts with an iron bow.

The format for combat is as follows.

[Insert unit here] attack Bandit [number] with [insert weapon] at [1-2 range, if applicable].

>>789623
>>788340

((hope this'll do for now, god this is awful. I'll be sure to try figuring that link out so we'll never have to endure my godawful map design ever again, thanks man.))
>>
>>790234
>A attacks 4
>An attacks 7
>I moves in on 1
>>
>>790277
Oops forgot weapons,
>Iron Sword
>Iron Bow
>Iron Sword
>>
>>790234
>>790277
>>790312
+1
>>
>>790234
Alex will stand his ground against the boss. I don't know if Leadership Stars are a thing, but if they are, we should get rid of them quickly.
Anne opens fire on number 7.
Isaac should charge into the group of 1 to 3, priority is number 3.
If we can command our soldiers, they should assault the bandits head on. Can't risk losing villagers.
>>
>>792206
Oh, and for weapons:
>Alex uses the iron sword
>Anne uses the iron bow
>Isaac uses the iron sword
We don't know their classes, but from the word 'bandit' I conclude it's an axe wielder.
>>
I'll switch my >>790277 vote to this >>792206
>>
>>790383
I'll switch, too
>>792206
>>
File: update2.png (29KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
update2.png
29KB, 2000x2000px
Player Phase

Alex confronts the bandit leader with his iron sword, aiming a vertical slash at him. A gaping wound is left over the leader's torso, blood streaming out of it.

He coughs violently, blood pouring from his mouth. He lifts his axe and jumps with a battle cry...missing as Alex nimbly dodges his attack with a side step to the right.

Alex delivers a horizontal strike, opening up the wound even worse as more blood pours out worse and worse. One more hit and he's a goner.

Isaac storms the three bandits, focusing his efforts on bandit number three. He leaves an enormous wound on the bandit's right shoulder, causing a loud shout to come from his lungs.

The bandit swings his axe clumsily, but misses. Isaac sadly lacks the speed to double him. The two other bandits have their attention focus solely on Isaac.

Anne shoots the bandit twice in the chest, suffering no retaliation strike. Her foe is barely kept alive after suffering from her attacks.

NPC Phase

One soldier walks up and finishes Anne's target for her with the thrust of his lance. He stands right in front of her, blocking a potential attack from the bandit.

Another soldier attacks bandit number three, killing him for Isaac.

Two of the soldiers attack the bandit leader, doing minor chip damage to the menacing foe. Too weak and suffering from a WT disadvantage, they die upon the boss’s retaliation strikes.

The final remaining soldier is shook from the death of his two allies. Too far to do anything, the soldier supports his liege from behind.

Enemy Phase

“Hah…someone has somethin’ to say…”

“Dominic and Trevor.” Alex said coldly.

The bandit looked bewildered by his words.

“The two men you just killed, those were their names.” The prince explained, anger flaring in his eyes.

“Think you got the…damn right to complain after what your kind have done? Disgusting…I’ve had enough.”

He swung his axe once again with all his might, but missed all the same. Alex shoved his sword through the man’s head, ending his life once and for all.

Enemy morale drops to dangerous levels.

The first bandit aims a strike at Isaac with even less precision than his weapon would usually allow. Isaac dodges easily, retaliating with a strong blow to the shoulder. The man drops his weapon, howling in pain.

The second bandit loses all hope of winning and retreats to the west.

The fourth bandit aims an attack at Alex, but misses the prince and instead attacks the ground. Alex takes the opportunity to strike him twice with his iron. One horizontal slash and a sword through the heart are easily able to take him down.

The fifth bandit strikes at one of the soldiers and does enough damage to take him out in a single blow. A large crack in the soldier’s skull is what does him in.

The sixth aims for Anne, who barely dodges the attack by leaping backwards and cannot retaliate.

PLAYER PHASE

>Enter commands.
>>
>>793529
>Isaac to finish off 1 with his iron sword
>Anne to attack bandit 5 with her iron bow
>Alex to finish off Bandit 5 with his iron sword
>>
>>793529
Do we have a capture system like in FE5? If so, can Isaac try to capture the first bandit? These guys aren't really evil, just blinded by the loss of their families. Maybe we can talk to them.
Anne fires on number 5. Alex takes on number 6. Whoever of them is left standing is NPC soldier fodder.
So basically:
>Isaac capture Bandit 1, if possible. Else kill him.
>Anne attack Bandit 5
>Alex attack Bandit 6
>>
>>793529
>Isaac capture Bandit 1, if possible. If not, Else kill him.
>Anne attack Bandit 5
>Alex attack Bandit 6
>>
>>793582
this
seems like an ok plan
>>
>>793651
>>793582
>>793714
((Wow, you guys are pretty sharp! I was actually hoping you would try capturing instead of killing once he let his weapon down. You've also been using almost all the strategies I had in mind when making this, uh, "map". Kudos.

Update coming in a bit.))
>>
(part one)

“Stay down and I promise you your life, worm.” Isaac looked at the incapacitated bandit with empty eyes.

“Shaddup! I ain’t stopping until all you scum are down for the count!” The incapacitated bandit spat back.

Isaac let out a sigh at the unarmed man. It was against the code of a knight to kill a defenseless foe, so he did the next best thing. He rode towards and slashed at the man’s right leg. The bandit instantly fell to the floor, in enormous pain, but still very much alive.

He would prove useful for interrogation.

Alex charged at the fifth bandit, leaping in the air. He brought down his sword with a mighty swing. The bandit was so badly injured that he was unable to even retaliate. He was dead without a hint of suffering.

Anne quickly stepped back and shot two more arrows at her foe, this time launching them at his legs. She had to admit, his vocabulary was pretty colorful, as was typically the with men screaming in pain. Not that she could muster up much sympathy for him, mind you.

NPC Phase

The soldier once behind Alex impaled their weapon through the man’s skull. They let out a shrill scream, one that clearly belonged to a woman. With that, it was all over.

MISSION CLEAR

“Anne…are you alright?” Alex asked his retainer.

“I reckon, but…” She shifted uncomfortably, her eyes drifting towards the floor.

“I know…Dominic, Trevor, and…”

“My sister.” The same soldier who had dealt the last blow on the final bandit interjected. Knowing that the prince was going to give her some words of comfort, she stopped him right in his tracks. “No…it’s fine. Isabella died as she wanted to. Fighting to keep everyone safe. My only regret was that she couldn’t have done it for much longer.”

“My prince!” Isaac called out for the three of them. He was carrying the wounded bandit by his arm pits, while the other remaining soldier held him up by the legs. The two dumped their enemy on the floor. He let out a groan of agony as he hit the ground. “We’ve captured one of the attackers. We were hoping we could convince him to get more information from him.”

“Good thinking. We'll bring him to the castle dungeons. But first, we're to check on the state of the villagers. All of you, stand by.”

“Of course, my lord.” Isaac gave a short bow to Alex as the prince walked away towards the frightened people.

“You have my apologies for not making it here sooner.” Alex knelt down before the crowd of villagers before him. They were still shocked by the gore and carnage surrounding them, but one woman was able to speak up. She was the same woman who had been pinned down to the ground at the very beginning.

"Prince, please, it's unbefitting for you to kneel before us. Rise."

"Hardly unbefitting, I think." Alex said as he rose up. "I am here to serve you all, am I not?"

"I suppose so...but there's something we would like to do for you."

"Oh?"

"Please hold out your blade."
>>
Alex did as instructed. Immediately, the townspeople began muttering incantations to themselves. His blade began glowing a brilliant blue. A strange power washed over him. He felt...more powerful with the blade in his hand.

"What happened...?"

"We each blessed your sword with a ward spell. While you hold that blade, even the most fearsome of mages won't be able to land so much as a scratch on you."

"Amazing..." He said in awe. "Oh! T-thank you very much!" He bowed his head, more than a tad bit embarrassed that he had forgotten his manners for a second.

"There's one last thing, however. As you can tell, we've a handful of magic users here. Magic users who would prove priceless on a quest to defeat more rowdy bandits, I think."

Alex raised a brow.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes. We want to help prevent such tragedy from occurring anywhere else."

"There is a very real chance whoever goes may not make it back alive. Why, just now we've suffered three casualties..."

The woman shook her head.

"We understand this, of course, and accept it if it means ridding the world of scum like those men."

"Hmm...if it's really alright..."

>Character Creation

Here we recruit three new members into the team. Post the following to determine what kind of units you get.

>Character Sheet
(applies for recruitable magic user and one of the two surviving soldiers)

Name:
Class: (the soldier starts at recruit, but can promote into lance knight, armor knight, or an actual soldier. magic user can have any base magic class.)
Basic personality traits: (only 3)
Appearance: Just link or include a picture, as before.
>>
File: tumblr_obx1dsoF6n1udqk6xo1_1280.jpg (189KB, 1280x1417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obx1dsoF6n1udqk6xo1_1280.jpg
189KB, 1280x1417px
>>796819
Name:Lazarus
Class: Dark mage
Basic personality traits: observant, grumpy, loyal
Appearance: Pic related
>>
>>796819
Name:Althea
Class: Recruit
Basic personality traits: formal, calm, idealist
Appearance:
>>
File: Fates Fighter Amused.png (235KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
Fates Fighter Amused.png
235KB, 410x410px
>>796819
Name: Kaine
Class: Recruit
Basic personality traits: vain, nosy, charismatic
Appearance: Similar to him albeit younger
Well, those are my ideas. I'm open to change them.
>>
>>797153
I like this guy. Gives of kind of a Raigh/Lleu vibe, but a bit less cynic.
>>797238
This one is nice. Like Amelia, but more badass. I hope we can get her with a sword.
>>797253
This one is good, too. Reminds me of Ross. Which is why I would like him with an axe.
>>
I like the above suggestions, I wanted to put out a healer but I was too lazy to do it
>>
Hey, just wanted to let you know that the next update will be posted either tomorrow or some time this week, most likely Friday. I'll be including a google docs of all the characters, implementing a stat system, letting you guys choose supports, etc, etc.

Thanks for the patience
>>
>>804253
Keep up the good work, I'll look forward to it. Were you able to figure the maps out? Got a twitter?
>>
>>804253
Oh, thank God, you're still doing the quest. See you later.
>>
>>804253
Nice to see you're still running. I love the FE games and your approach to them.
>>
>>804253
RIP OP.
F
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.