[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kevin Quest Ep. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 35

File: retro2.jpg (229KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
retro2.jpg
229KB, 1200x859px
Welcome to the second installment of Kevin Quest!

Pastebin archive: http://pastebin.com/mrZk7Qva
Discord: https://discord.gg/7CEYTjc

Previously on Kevin Quest, Kevin led a squadron and raided Canada, became an actor in a famous sitcom, got lost at sea on a carship, and was captured by undercover Canadians.

What will happen next on Kevin's adventure of love and hate, peace and war, excitement and intrigue?
>>
File: %kevin030.png (9KB, 296x234px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin030.png
9KB, 296x234px
Where we left off:
Kevin was captured by Canadians and taken to their leader. The thought to be dead Prime Minister of Canada reveals that he was brought back to life via a cybernetic enhancement.
--
"Hello again, Kevin."
Oh shit...is that...
"Yes, Kevin. It's me. You kicked my head off when you raided our country."
Fuck
"And now, Kevin, we're going to do much worse things to you! Oh, joy!"
He laughs maniacally as the lights on his robo neck change to red.
>>
>>785232
Say "I was just following order" Then break off after realizing maple syrup can't hold you in place take a guard gun shoot the other guard and shoot the Prime Minister again.
>>
>>785232
I know this looks bad, but I think you have the wrong man. I don't even know how that guy died
>>
File: %kevin031.png (6KB, 230x225px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin031.png
6KB, 230x225px
>>785237
>>785240
My hands won't budge...this isn't-
"That isn't some cheap maple syrup, you imbecile. That is maple tree sap, hardened with water and glue. No way to escape without help."
"I was just following orders! You have the wrong guy!" I plead.
"Following orders? Wrong guy? You led the attack on my country! You kicked my head off! I can never forget that, even in my old age."
We stare each other down for a few seconds.
The PM breaks the silence by declaring, "We are going to torture you until you cease to function. Then, we will send you back to America, where we know you're wanted on several counts of DUI and underage manslaughter. You're screwed."
>>
>>785276
I was commanded by my country to attack you. What I did was terrible, and I have nightmares still thinking about it. Do you think I wanted to cut open that Canadian and wear his skin? No. War is war though. And it seems like I have finally found the one man that eluded me. Any last words, Prime Minister?
>>
File: %kevin032.png (13KB, 262x197px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin032.png
13KB, 262x197px
>>785288
"I was commanded by my country to attack you. What I did was terrible, and I have nightmares still thinking about it. Do you think I wanted to cut open that Canadian and wear his skin? No. War is war though. And it seems like I have finally found the one man that eluded me."
I then quickly bash both of the guards in the face, knocking them out instantly.
Any last words, Prime Minister?
He reacts in shock, quickly proceeded by respect.
"I'm surprised, Kevin. I didn't know you had that in you, being a washed up alcoholic and all. What makes you think these words are my last?"
>>
>>785352
Well Minister, because I am going away for a long time to find myself, and only one of us are getting off of this boat. I am going to assume that question was your last words.

Kevin then proceeds to smash his Syrup block on top of the Ministers head, blowing it up like a watermelon and Gallagher.
>>
File: %kevin033.png (13KB, 342x197px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin033.png
13KB, 342x197px
>>785370
(They're already off the boat in Canada)
"Well Minister, because I am going away for a long time to find myself, and only one of us are getting out of this room. I am going to assume that question was your last words.
I then do a flaming dunk on his head, smashing it to oblivion.
All of what I said was on the spot...it didn't mean anything when I said it...but maybe I do need to go out and find myself...
As I hop out of the throne room, I ponder...what if he's still alive? That thought quickly escapes my mind, however, because I have places to be that aren't here.
>>
>>785430
We need to get this maple off of our hands. We should find the nearest lake and let it dissolve.
>>
File: %kevin034.png (9KB, 342x197px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin034.png
9KB, 342x197px
>>785445
After quite literally single-handedly killing the PM, his guards, and like 16 other people, I find a nice below 0 lake. Lucky for me, the water worked.
>>
>>785469
Now we steal a car go to the nearly port and steal a boat to go to Europe
>>
>>785469
Now, I think it is time to find ourselves and really decide what we are going to do, which is this first>>785474
>>
>>785474
>>785482
Kevin drove off of the bridge in California then went northward on the carship. The cruise was along the western border of Canada, so stealing a boat and travelling to Europe may not be possible for my boy Kev.
>>
>>785494
Then we are going to Russia. Hop on the next Freighter heading to Russia.
>>
File: %kevin035.png (8KB, 342x197px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin035.png
8KB, 342x197px
>>785497
I sneak into a cargo container on a freighter headed to Russia. I'm pretty sure I'm the most wanted man in Canada, as well as high up in America. I think it's time for a new beginning.
>>
>>785574
So, we know Russia hates the west, so we can either become a spy, or we can become a politician in Russia. Or we could say screw ever being famous again and travel the country telling of our tales
>>
>>785579
this
>>
File: %kevin036.png (12KB, 342x224px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin036.png
12KB, 342x224px
>>785579
>>785636
I'm avoiding popularity and attention as much as possible, so I suppose it's time for a new look.
Fast forward to a week after my migration to Russia. I already have a couple million ruble, which I of course stole. Unfortunately that's only about 30,000 USD, but I digress. I've bought a small apartment in the slums of Magadan, and I have a job selling mustache combs. Things are going well so far.

OOC: Taking a break, lads. If I'm tired after this I can only imagone how Bulgar must feel.
>>
>>785668
Kevin is not such a simple man. He needs to move up in the world, and the only way to do that is with the mafia. March up to the nearest corner and demand to see the Mob boss
>>
File: %kevin037.png (9KB, 342x224px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin037.png
9KB, 342x224px
>>785739
It seems as though my power hungry phase from my acting career has stuck with me. I need action. I need recognition for my action. I need people to fear me.
I barge into the nearest corner store, demanding to see the mafia boss leading the operation. Every corner store is run by the mafia right?
I ask the cashier for a meeting with the big boss...then he awkwardly stares at me and reaches for something under the counter...
>>
File: %kevin038.png (7KB, 342x224px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin038.png
7KB, 342x224px
>>786082
He presses a button. Seconds later a man comes sprinting out and outs a bag over my head!
There's something coating the inside of the bag...smells like chloroform...huh.
>>
>>786098
Take a big whiff. I always liked the smell of Chloroform
>>
File: %kevin039.png (853B, 336x224px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin039.png
853B, 336x224px
>>786103
I take a nice whiff and everything fades to black.
A face suddenly emerges from the darkness, providing me with a calm "Hello, Kevin".
>>
>>786151
Hello James, It's been a long time. Too long, in fact.
>>
File: %kevin040.png (2KB, 336x224px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin040.png
2KB, 336x224px
>>786165
"Hello James, It's been a long time. Too long, in fact."
"I agree, old friend," James heartily replies, "but you do know what our reunion means, correct?"
"I'm unconscious, aren't I?"
"Indeed you are, Kevin. Why is that?"
"I guess I asked the wrong guy about the mafia."
"Why do you keep doing this to yourself Kevin? Why do you crave trouble and danger? You've made enemies along this journey; I don't want to see you die to something that could have been easily avoided."
"I understand, James. It's just...I can't help myself nowadays. It's almost as if someone is planting the ideas I have in my mind...like they're controlling me. I may be insane, which is definitely supported by you being here."
"Oh, wow, look at the time! It's been eight hours! They're trying to wake you up, Kevin. Farewell!"
"Wait, James, I'm not ready! I need your guidance!"
"Don't worry senpai, I'm probably going to become a recurring character with a backstory that gets revealed piece by piece as your story goes on."
"What does that even mean?"
The black fades to white as my eyes adjust to the light.
>>
>>786215
**F A M
Senpai is supposed to be the three word shortening of family
>>
>>786223
*LETTER
Fucking hell your OP is a retard
>>
File: %kevin041.png (7KB, 336x224px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin041.png
7KB, 336x224px
>>786215
"Welcome back to the land of the living, Kevin."
>>
>>786315
"And who may you be my good man?"
>>
>>786315
>>786337
I'll continue tomorrow. Same thread since I didn't get to half as many images as the last episode.
>>
File: %kevin042.png (9KB, 336x189px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin042.png
9KB, 336x189px
>>786315
"And who may you be my good man?" I ask, trying my best to seem confident and unfaltered by my apparent kidnapping.
"Me? I'm exactly who you were looking for. The name's Andrei Skuratov, and I'm the figurehead of organized crime in Magadan. Now, you have about thirty seconds to tell me what the hell you want before I blast your fucking brains out all over my nice red carpet."
>>
>>790977
I'm here to do a job any job. You may know about my past dealing and I have a set of skills you would like to use for jobs.
>>
>>790977
Ah yes. Well it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Kevin, and you might have heard of me from America. I have a particular set of skills that you will need, if you want to not only keep in power, but to expand, and become more powerful that you can ever imagine
>>
File: %kevin043.png (8KB, 364x189px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin043.png
8KB, 364x189px
>>790986
"Of course I know about you, Kevin. You're wanted in two countries. It's in my best interest to turn you in to the Canadians for a hefty reward. But of course you have this reputation because of your inept skills in combat and deception, well, for Canada at least. Driving drunk off of a bridge isn't too appealing to be quite honest, but I'm willing to take a chance on you. I'll let you work for me, but let me make something clear: if you fail me or betray me, I will not hesitate to cut you into pieces and send you back to the Americas in bags."
>>
>>791046
As long as you provide me the funds to do your bidding, it will get done.It will be a pleasure working for you, and you won't regret it.
>>
File: %kevin044.png (12KB, 364x189px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin044.png
12KB, 364x189px
>>791046
"As long as you provide me the funds to do your bidding, it will get done. It will be a pleasure working for you, and you won't regret it," I say without a shred of fear on my face.
"I like you already, kid. You know when to kiss someone's ass and when not to; I find that valuable. Now, get the fuck out of my office. There's a convenience store a few blocks north that I loaned money out to. They haven't paid back, so I need them taken care of."
"On it, sir."
I leave the building with the bearded guard and we head over to the convenience store.
>>
>>791120
Well now we have a job and a new life. It's looking all Kevin now. Let's get down to that store and get his money
>>
File: %kevin045.png (10KB, 436x189px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin045.png
10KB, 436x189px
>>791120
>>791126
Beardguy waits in the car as I go in alone. This is an initiation of sorts.
The cashier is a middle aged Indian man, who I assume is the owner, since the shop is called Raghav's. The objective here isn't to kill him, but to threaten him. To scare him.
>>
>>791148
Whip out your shlong and threaten to boing him if he doesn't hand over the money
>>
File: %kevin046.png (7KB, 222x189px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin046.png
7KB, 222x189px
>>791153
This seems weird...I don't want to do this...why...why am I doing this?
I look down at my hands and have a few moments of existential wonder. Is this what I've been experiencing? What...what's going on? I hadn't even noticed this string of forced thoughts until I had talked to James.
Those feelings of distress and crisis expired however as I pulled down my pants and flopped my dick onto the cashier's counter. He stared at it nervously; I didn't even need my gun.
"The Skuratovs demand their money, Rohit," I threaten, "You may want to give it to them...unless you want to get boinged by my knob."
"It's...it's Raghav...I...I...did you say the Skuratovs?"
"Indeed I did, brown man."
"What the fuck?! I already paid them back, I swear! Look, I haven't seen you before, you must be new, you have to believe me! Stay away from them! They're not good people! They're liars and thieves! Please, please stop this before you get-"
Rohit's warning it interrupted by a gunshot. I turn around to see Beardman holding a smoking gun, his eyes blocked by his dark sunglasses.
"What the fuck, man?!" I yell.
"Take all the money; we need to go," he replies, seemingly avoiding my response all together.
>>
>>791242
Take the money and go we need to work up the ranks and in time bring down the crime organize from the inside.
>>
>>791242
Well then we better get the fucking money and make like a black father and leave.
>>
File: %kevin047.png (6KB, 222x189px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin047.png
6KB, 222x189px
>>791252
>>791254
We made off with the money without a hitch...although Rohit's last words stayed with me.
It's been three months since my initiation. At this point I've more than proven myself. I've done many assignments for the Skuratovs, robbery, smuggling, homicide, you name it. But Rohit's last words motivated me to get here. At first I was in it for the fame...but now I'm taking the business down from the inside. And believe me, I'm more able to do that now than ever before.

OOC: I have plans for this arc, but leave your suggestions anyway. It's late where I am, so I'll continue tomorrow. Thanks for tuning in, lads.
>>
>>791312
We need to fuck the mafia boss's daughter. It's what Rajesh would've wanted
>>
File: %kevin048.png (8KB, 272x189px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin048.png
8KB, 272x189px
>>791921
Something seemed fishy with this crime organization from the second I got kidnapped. Turns out the reason Andrei claimed Rohit kept his loan payments from him was because the beardman, whose name is actually Timur, kept all of the money and lied to Andrei. How do I know this? Timur really opened up to me as soon as he noticed I secretly kept some money in my shoe whenever it was time to pay the boss. While I've been making small, unnoticeable moves to hurt the organization, the vast majority of the gang's workforce don't even try to stay hidden with their deceit. Yes, that's right, the majority of this gang isn't even truly loyal. It's both disappointing and comforting.
It was after learning this that I decided to do something dangerous. I began talking to Svetlana, Andrei's 19 year old daughter.
A week after my initial introduction we're already having sex in secret. Our relationship is one sided, however. I'm with her solely to get to Andrei.
>>
>>793383
Now we work with the KGB and Putin to bring this this crime organization.
>>
>>793383
It's a terrible thing to do, but we need to bring it down, or become the villain we tried to stop. Over the weeks of sleeping with her, get her to divulge secret after secret. She'll slip eventually
>>
File: %kevin049.png (9KB, 291x189px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin049.png
9KB, 291x189px
>>793410
It's been a couple of weeks. The gang doesn't know I've been sleeping with her, and she's been telling me secrets only she and her father know.
Apparently Andrei knows all about his disloyal gang members; he has a spy in with them.
Remember that other guard that was in the room when I first met Andrei? The one with the blind eye?
That's him.
That's Vlad.
A lot of people are afraid of him because of his dark past and frightening capabilities; no one has suspected him of being the mole because they want to keep their fingers.
Time to tell Timur, I suppose. Once Vlad dies from a "freak accident" Andrei and his gang will pretty much be under our control.
I hop in my car after I leave her apartment. It's pretty late, I'll tell Timur tomorrow.
As I head to the local bar, I spot a Jeep with tinted windows following me...who the hell is that?
As soon as I arrive, I rush inside and take a seat at a stool. The doors open. The follower walks in. It's Vlad. How the fuck?
He sits next to me.
"Hey there, Kevin," he says noticeably aggressively, "How's Svetlana? I can't wait to show the boss some of the videos I took."
"You...you..."
He lays his gun on the table.
"You're coming with me. Don't make this hard on yourself."
>>
>>793570
Ask what is happening?
>>
>>793570
Well fuck. Alright Vlad, I'm coming with. Can I finish my drink atleast?

If it is in a glass cup, then we should smash it against his head and go for his gun
>>
File: %kevin050.png (8KB, 291x189px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin050.png
8KB, 291x189px
>>793609
>>793616
"What is this, Vladmir?"
"Don't act stupid with me. I've been tailing you ever since I noticed the way Svetlana looks at you. There's a hue of lust and contentment in her eyes. It didn't use to be that way. And now I have my proof that you're involved with her...and the traitors of our organization."
The bartender walks by and drops off the glass of vodka I ordered. Now's my chance!
"Can...can I finish my drink first?"
"Fuck no. Let's go."
I grab the glass and attempt to smash it against his face but...he catches my arm. Apparently this humored him. He chuckles and pistol whips me in the face, toppling me to the ground.
"Really, Kevin? Pathetic. I knew you were a slimy snake from the start, and trying to surprise me? That supports it even more! Now get the fuck up and come on! I'm not going to tell you again."
No one in the bar interferes. This is almost a normal occurrence to them.
>>
>>793731
Well I'm out of ideas. Let's go to face the music of the Russian Mafia
>>
>>793731
It's time to do something we have within us. We stand up and when Vlad is driving the car we cause it to crash.
>>
File: %kevin051.png (694B, 291x189px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin051.png
694B, 291x189px
>>793764
Pfft. I wish. Vlad handcuffed and put me down with chloroform right there on the bar floor.
Darkness consumes my vision.
"Sigh. Hello, James."
"Kevin, are you about to die? Is this it?"
"I don't fucking know, man. Maybe?"
"Oh god oh god oh god! No, we can make it! You can survive a few gunshots, right?"
"Not really, James. You should know this. You're practically me."
"I...uh...yeah, I'm kind of in shock. It can't end like this, man."
"You're not in shock. You're not real. You're a figment of my imagination."
"That isn't the point! Aren't you against dying to unnatural causes? Don't you want to live to see your wedding? Your children? Your grandchildren?"
"What's the point of wanting? I'm fucked. I might as well let whatever happens happen."
"I see. Then...then I must go."
"Fuckin hell, man. C'mon! James?"
No response.
From the distance I see a bright light illuminate....what the hell is that? Oh shit! My eyes are opening! Fuck!
>>
File: %kevin052.png (8KB, 291x234px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin052.png
8KB, 291x234px
It's Andrei...I'm in his office...but Vlad isn't in the room. Where is he?
"I am very disappointed, Kevin. Not only were to working against me, but you were also deflowering the rose of my beautiful daughter. I am so unbelievably displeased. Why? Why did you force this upon yourself? Do you WANT to die? Because believe me, I can make that happen. Look, Kevin, I know you're a good guy, alright. I can't deny that. You get the job done when you're needed the most. I appreciate that. I respect that, even. But you're too damn easy to manipulate. One second you're for me, then you're against me? I know it stemmed from Raghav. I'm not a moron. You do realize that was on Timur, right? That wasn't me. I'm the good guy here. You have to realize that. So, one final question. Whose side are you really on?"
>>
>>793968
Do you know why I did what I did? Because your regime is weak and corrupt. Half of the lieutenants don't respect you, and the other half are incompetent. If anything, I was doing you a favor, to preserve your regime, to preserve what you created
>>
>>794079
This
>>
File: %kevin053.png (5KB, 269x185px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin053.png
5KB, 269x185px
He chuckles and lets out an ominous "Wrong answer."
The door behind me flies open as Timur, along with other rebels, burst in.
"Your days are over, Andrei!" Timur screams. "Wait, Kevin, what the hell are you doing here?"
Andrei quickly responds, "Oh, Kevin here was just telling me all about your petty little rebellion. Surrender before my loyal men arrive."
Holy shit...Andrei knew all of this would happen...he's pretending to be ignorant so that they underestimate him further!
How in the hell did he know Timur would...
FUCKING VLAD
>>
^
>>794079
>>
>>794253
Time to break from our bonds and get a gun and shoot Andre and Vlad. Using our army tactics we learned since we're were top tier back in the army
>>
>>794253
Guys, you got to get out of here right now. It's a trap. VLAD KNEW THE ENTIRE TIME
>>
File: %kevin054.png (6KB, 269x185px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin054.png
6KB, 269x185px
>>794276
"You piece of shit! I trusted you! We all did!" Timur yells with rage (the purest form I've ever seen, in fact).
I attempt to reach for Andrei's gun and explain myself, but my words are interrupted by a gunshot.
Did I just get shot?
I fall to the ground and grip my stomach in agony. I look down and see nothing but red.
Andrei gets shot seconds after, toppling out of his window and falling down a couple of stories.
Timur and his group leave me to rot and suffer. At first it seems to be an act of cruelty, but it seems to me Timur didn't have the heart to kill me. He and I were great friends.
I wait a few moments, processing the situation.
I've fought in wars. I've sailed the high seas. I've been in the mafia for almost a year. I've done all of that, and not once have I been shot. This is a feeling I've never experienced, a feeling I hope to never again experience.
This is Hell.
After sitting in shock for a couple of minutes, I muster up some strength and rise to my feet. I need to get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>794382
Keep the blood flow stable by covering the wound. Take your shirt and tie it around the body to slow down the bleeding.

Now we use the wall as support get a gun and go outside the building. Maybe the fire stairs or a elevator.
>>
>>794382
Well we can't just go to a hospital. To the veterinarian it is.
>>
File: %kevin055.png (3KB, 153x140px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin055.png
3KB, 153x140px
>>794395
I wrap my would with adhesive bandages I find in a cabinet. They must have used these during torture.
There is no elevator. I try my best to carefully go down the stairs, but I lose my balance and fall down a couple of flights.
>>794405
As for actually getting medical attention, I need some sort of doctor. I don't have the funds for a human doctor, but a veterinarian just might have to treat me due to the gravity of this emergency.
>>
File: %kevin056.png (3KB, 179x122px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin056.png
3KB, 179x122px
>>794502
I make it to an exit...but unfortunately the one person who wants me dead stands outside waiting for me.
A grin curls on his face as he bobs a crowbar up and down in his hands,
>>
>>794550
Shoot him. Good thing we got the gun like I say. WE GOT THE GUN OP DONT FUCK WITH ME WHEN I WROTE IT IN THE POST
>>
>>794562
This kek
>>
File: %kevin057.png (5KB, 240x132px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin057.png
5KB, 240x132px
>>794562
OOC: I was hoping you'd bring up the gun :>)

That proud piece of shit. He's smiling so widely as he walks over with that crowbar. Wait until he gets a load of this!
I pull the gun and pull the trigger! Again! And again! And again!
Fucking hell, is this thing even loaded?...
FUCKING ANDREI
"You really kept me waiting, Kevin, so I'm going to take my time and enjoy this."
>>
>>794621
Throw the gun at his head as hard as you can. Every last ounce of energy
>>
>>794647
This
>>
File: %kevin058.png (5KB, 240x132px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin058.png
5KB, 240x132px
>>794647
I throw the gun as hard as I can at his face, causing blood to gush out of his nose on impact.
He dropped the crowbar! Now's my chance!
>>
>>794697
Pick up the crowbar and whack him in the the neck
>>
File: %kevin059.png (4KB, 188x132px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin059.png
4KB, 188x132px
>>794705
What's a neck?
In all seriousness though I whack him in the head. This is enough to leave him a vegetable for the rest of his life.
Hit him again?
>>
>>794697
Kick his head off just like in the war
>>
>>794733
This
>>
File: %kevin060.png (5KB, 188x132px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin060.png
5KB, 188x132px
>>794742
I'm kinda fucked up at the moment because of that belly shot, so I can't get a running start, plus he's on the ground.
So as a placeholder I fucked his jaw up.
I think he's dead. Want me to make sure?
>>
>>794760
Shove the crowbar down his throat
>>
File: %kevin061.png (7KB, 188x132px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin061.png
7KB, 188x132px
>>794771
Just to make sure he's dead, I shove the crowbar down the fucker's throat. He won't be fucking with me anymore.
Now, to patch this wound up!
"Kevin!"
Ah shit who is that?
Oh, wow, it's Timur. Fucking fantastic!
>>
>>794804
Make it seem like you're a zombie and groan and shuffle after him
>>
>>794804
Explain ourselves
>>
File: %kevin062.png (7KB, 281x160px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin062.png
7KB, 281x160px
>>794822
I pull up my eyepatch and pretend to be a zombie.
Just as I expected, that was a retarded thing to do. Still not sure why random ideas keep popping into my head.
"Kevin, what are you-never mind. I spoke with Svetlana, y'know, to tell her the news...I see that you figured out it was Vlad before we did. I am so sorry! Look, I can get you checked into a hospital using Andrei's funds,and I'll make sure you get a cut of his money too."
"Well, that's nice...but what happens now?"
"We're all separating. I plan on leaving the city. I always wanted to be an author."
I smile. Even though he shot me, I've never been happier to have a friend like Timur.
>>
>>794941
Be sure to keep in touch. contact info. Treat our wound, go to hospital then we go take the money and go to Sweden.
>>
>>794958
This. I'll miss you most of all, Timur
>>
File: %kevin063.png (3KB, 193x160px) Image search: [Google]
%kevin063.png
3KB, 193x160px
>>794941
A couple of months pass as I recover.
Timur left a week or two ago in hopes of reaching Moscow. I have his contact info. Maybe he'll write about this one day. Not a whole lot of news on the other former members of the Skuratov gang, other than Vlad is fucking deader than the Prime Minister of Canada.
As for me, I might go to Sweden. I've always wanted to go there; it seems like that would be a chill place to live.
>>
>>794985
I think it is time to leave Russia. I heard Oslo is nice this time of year. I always wanted to get into painting.
>>
OOC: Alright, lads. I'm taking a break. I might continue later tonight.
I reached thirty images, so I may continue on in a new episode.
>>
>>795000
Oslo is not Sweden but sure let's go to Norway and get a Norway babe
>>
>>795020
But we have a Russian waifu
>>
>>795114
The Russian waifu is gone sorry buddy. She was the daughter of the mob boss don't know what happened to her.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.