[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Find a Life Worth Living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Mountain Outpost.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mountain Outpost.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
Rolled 12 (1d100)

You conciousness fades in as you hear a whisper in your mind.

"Learn from your mistakes. Find me."

As the last twinkle of light blinks out, you bolt up in a bed. As you look around, you find yourself in a small wooden room. There is a fireplace, ashes still smoldering within.

What do you do?
[A] Search the room
[B] Exit the room
[C] Other
>>
>>784074
Search the room
>>
>>784092
As you get out of bed, you realize that you are naked. You search the room, finding a small chest underneath the bed you were previously sleeping in.

Within it lies a set of simple cloth clothes, a small knife for daily chores, and a set of what appears to be footwraps.

You put on the clothes, cinch the knife belt around your waste, and adjust the footwraps to stay on. As you do this, the ashes stop smolering, and you catch a glimpse of metal within. The metal appears to have been a medallion, though it is now closer to slag.

You hear a thump in the hallway.

What would you like to do?
>>
>>784096
Wait til the metal piece cools then pull it out of the fire pit. Ready thr knifr in hand and then check the hallway.
>>
>>784110
As you ready yourself for whatever may be on the other side of the door, you open to the hall, only to see a shutter that seems to have smacked against the wall. You realize that there is a moderately strong breeze going through the hall.
>>
>>784112
Cautiously make my way to the window and take a look outside.
>>
>>784116
You see an open field with a small amount of trees, plants just beginning to bloom. It seems to be spring right now.

Also, just as a note, I may be heading to bed soon, sorry.
>>
>>784123
Search the rest of the area for anything of use.
>>
Do we know anything about who we are?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.