[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: GetQuestLogo.jpg (205KB, 1633x567px) Image search: [Google]
GetQuestLogo.jpg
205KB, 1633x567px
You are a lowly shitposter, and you find yourself in the (literally) virgin land of /qst/.

Your current abilities are disappointing, to say the least, but as you find your way in /qst/, your powers grow with every GET.

> Base rules:
> 1. Singles have no game effect. (Good for worldbuilding, character development, etc.)
> 2. Dubs determine player actions.
> 3. Trips determine player level and grant new abilities.
> 4. Quads determine major elements of the world (major events, governmental shifts, new villains)
> 5. Quints are wish-level magic that can add a rule or edit an existing rule, or act as any lower GET.

> Who are you?
>>
>>781
I am Billy Muckfuffin.
>>
>>822
That was quick.
>>
>>822
wew lad. That was fast.
>>
>>840
Said yer mum.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

does dice dubs count?

If dubs, Billy goes to the shop to buy anime stuff
>>
>>822
He's a lonely man who lives in the basement of his cabin in the forever alone woods.
>>
>>872
I don't think so. Our Billy is too good for weeaboo shit, in fact he is going to buy a MAGA hat and another gun.
>>
Billy jerks off while reading about more successful shitposters, hoping to learn their secrets.
>>
Billy started to shitpost on /qst/...He found a nice quest called GET quest
>>
File: hand-blades.jpg (27KB, 478x398px) Image search: [Google]
hand-blades.jpg
27KB, 478x398px
>>822

Billy Muckfuffin grew up working the meme fields of the manor house at Moo/tg/aer. He longed to escape the yoke of his 1% masters.

> How do?
>>
>>921
With a plastic bag, three y-doujins and a bottle of mountain dew.
>>
>>934
Scrap that. Two bottles of Dew, Billy isn't a scrawny faggot.
>>
>>983
Maybe five is enough for Billy.
>>
>>921
billy doesnt want off the wild ride
>>
File: 0000212177_10.jpg (100KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
0000212177_10.jpg
100KB, 1000x667px
Young Billy Muckfuffin befriended a local wise man (Bob Wiseman, actually) who taught him how to rise above his low effort tryhard bullshit, and set him on the path to shitpost mastery.

> He only needs a way to escape the meme fields, once and for all...
>>
>>1064
He can't do this alone, he needs someone from the Czech Republic.
>>
>>1133

Bob Wiseman introduced Billy to Zlatan Dvorak the Oldfag. Zlatan had been an /int/elligence officer during the Bantz of Dragons, but retired to /qst/ after being captured and designated on the Plains of Pajeet.

He longs to return to the boards of his homeland and put and end to the Britbong Hegemony.

In return for Billy's help, Zlatan offers one of three gifts:

> a /mu/sicbox of unknown power
> glasses of true /sci/t
> pointed humor indicators

> What does Billy choose?
>>
>>1252
>> glasses of true /sci/t
Might as well.
>>
>>1252

Check'em
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
Don't forget about all the robots!
>>
File: ali.png (4MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ali.png
4MB, 1680x1050px
>>1252
The leftist rag of /lit/ter!
>>
>>1252

pointed humor indicators
>>
>>1252
Billy sucked Zlatan's dick as thanks for the gift.

He got the glasses
>>
>>1252
Some fucking dubs would be nice.

The music box, unknown power is the best kind of power
>>
>>1252
Humor indicators. I dont know what they do, but the other ones are too easy.
>>
>>2016
Oh look it's

THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>
Going to sleep. If no dubs by the time I wake up, I'll just go with whatever got the most votes.
>>
>>2016
GET
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>781
quints already what
>>
hillary is god-emperor of mankind btw
>>
>>2210
Gotta plan ahead brosef.
Also, in case of get:
>a /mu/sicbox
Gotta get the MYSTERY BOX
>>
File: tegaki.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3KB, 400x400px
>>
>>1252
Take the humor indicators
>>
>>3999
Ebin
>>
File: Implications_everywhere.jpg (50KB, 481x300px) Image search: [Google]
Implications_everywhere.jpg
50KB, 481x300px
>>1252

No GETs (maybe a questionable CURRENT YEAR), but the votes have it with

Zlatan the Oldfag entrusts Billy Muckfuffin with the

"Гaкэ caѓэ шiтЂ тЂэsэ, ЎoциБ БillЎ. ГЂэЎ aѓэ qцiтэ safэ, ъцт тЂэiѓ тѓцэ poшэѓ liэs iи тЂэ iмplicaтioи." he explains. He holds the

in his hands and whispers an incantation

> cцѓѓэит Ўэaѓ
> /qsт/
> iмplЎiиБ

Billy senses that the magic is done when he suddenly feels like he's not in on the joke. He's sure there must be something he doesn't know. It would be insane for someone to say something so incoherent for no reason.

Zlatan hands him the

and nods. "Цsэ тЂэм шэll."

Billy Muckfuffin, Bob Wiseman the wise man, and Zlatan Dvorak the Oldfag have a journey to prepare for.

Do they:

> look for additional party members
> gather supplies
> cowboy that shit up and get out of town
>>
do i have to read the whole thread? it's really long and i just want to shitpost
>>
>>3999

Billy Muckfuffin grows a fabulous beard, puts on 10 pounds of muscle and gains the power of Gymtimidation. It's been a busy afternoon.

> Billy Muckfuffin: Level 2
>>
I'm RCUt+iep (work) and VYTL8kG0 (home), apparently. I guess I'll trip from now on to be sure
>>
>>4390

Tripping at home.
>>
If this is a get, first response chooses the appropriate action.
>>
wew
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.