[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subject #1 Chamber #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Subject_1_Turn_0.png (2KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Subject_1_Turn_0.png
2KB, 800x600px
You wake up leaned against a smooth surface.
You appear to be sit down and sleeping against a desk.

However you have yet to open your eyes.
>>
File: Subject_1_Turn_1.png (38KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Subject_1_Turn_1.png
38KB, 800x1200px
>>78041

So you do.

You lift your head and open your eyes.

There seems to be... nothing.

You stare right ahead of you and see nothing but white all the way.

You also realize a wave of pain followed by relief seems to invade your forehead's skin.

There are some things on the desk you've yet to properly glance at.

What do you do?

Rules:
_Roll 1d12. Highest wins.
_This post is to be checked every 10 minutes until I post OP logs out, in which case it's an indeterminate time till the action.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d12)

>>78167
Figure out what is in the desk and around it.
>>
Sorry. Something came up.

Leave your actions and rolls.
I'll be back in a couple of hours or tomorrow.

OP logs out
>>
Rolled 5 (1d12)

>>78167
Go pick up that pencil, if we are the only thing in existence it would not do to be sloppy, now would it
>>
File: Subject_1_Turn_2.png (62KB, 800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Subject_1_Turn_2.png
62KB, 800x1800px
>>78298

You get up and look around.

Your desk is naught but a white prism from every angle.

Your chair looks like one you might find in a hospital's waiting room.

There's a pile of papers and a pencil cup you seem to have pushed in your sleep.

There are two pencils in the cup and one in the floor. They all look exactly the same: Black and pointy.

What now?
>>
OP logs out
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.