[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil Minion Quest #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 7

File: Evil Minion Quest.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Minion Quest.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
“Wake up maggots!” A familiar harsh cry. A moment later the crashing begins, as your boss smashes his club against the wall to rouse the bunch of cretinous minions that sleep in your barracks. As one of them, you reluctantly pull yourself off the pile of dirty old cloth you call your bunk. You're already dressed, in so far as your rags can be counted as clothes, because to take them off would inevitably result in them being stolen. Your long knife, in dire need of maintenance you can't provide, sat safe under your pillow, you pull it out and slide it into your belt.

Another day as a mindless cog in the machine that is the Dark Lord's domain. You've never seen the Master you toil for. Neither has anyone around you. Neither has your boss, or his boss, or probably the next boss above him, whoever that is. Unlike the others, you know you will see the Dark Lord one day though. This menial existence isn't your fate. You're destined for greater things. Any day now, they'll start happening, and before you know it, you'll be the Dark One's right hand, and everyone will know you, fear you, respect you. Any day now.

Before that day starts though, we need to get a few things straight...

>What race are you? (anything vaguely humanoid you'd find serving a Dark Lord is fine)

>What is your job in the forces of evil? (anything menial that might happen in a early medieval tech realm)

>What is your name?

---

All decisions will be done by majority vote, ties decided by first picked. Rolls will be asked for when needed, and will be d100.

Don't let me down /qst/. Lets help each other out and make a fun quest.
>>
>>778449

>What race are you?
Beastman (Minotaur)

>What is your job in the forces of evil?
Platoon leader

>What is your name?
Euclid.
>>
>>778449
>What race are you?
Kobold
Spy
>What is your name?
Dreefilbis
>>
>>778449
>What race are you?
Hobgoblin
Healer
>What is your name?
Mordrok
>>
>>778451
I'll support this
>>
>What race are you?
Cave Orc from the foothills of the black mountains

>What is your job in the forces of evil
Brigand and Seasonal raider for the dark lord

>Name
Azug
>>
>>778451
Damn, /qst/ do really love Minotaurs for some reason. This.
>>
>>778449
>What race are you?
Illithid
Cook
>What is your name?
Xalliarint

We make the best food. In part due to the fact that we can telepathically tell what everyone's preferences are.

Hell, in so doing, we already have everyone's de facto respect. But one day we will rise above the menial rank of cook and become a CHEF.

Also, we will find a way to finally get brains on the menu.
>>
>>778451
Sounds good. Let's take this one.
Maybe we'll kill our lord on the battlefield one day and usurp leadership of the horde.
>>
>>778513
>>778467

We will crush all of our lords enemies.Besides minoutars can use Hoplitas formation
>>
>>778513
>>778451

The love of minotaurs is a strange thing. But I said majority, and majority is minotaurs, so we'll go with that. Give me a few moments. I'll try and throw the ones not chosen in as NPCs here and there as we go on.
>>
You are Euclid, one of the foul half-beast half-man creations of the dark lord. In your case, you took the aspects of a bull. At least your bestial half is a respectably powerful creature, and it gave you a heavy build and a big pair of horns. Your hooves thud against the timber floor as you head out the barrack room. Lucky that, not needing boots. The other members of your barracks stay out of your way. You have no official rank, but more important that anything official is the fact you outweigh any other member of the platoon by a good hundred and fifty pounds and none of them stand taller than your shoulder. In any way that counts around here, that makes you their leader. They're all beastmen like you, of varied forms. Goats are the most common for whatever reason.

You step out into the daylight, such as daylight is in the Darkland. Rolling grey clouds are overhead, the makeshift buildings of the fort around you. Over those, the stone curtain wall rises, and beyond that are the scrubby drylands that lie around the margins of the Darkland. Yours is one of countless forts guarding the Dark One's domain.

What do you want to do first today?

>Go try to round up some food. Early bird gets the worm.

>Go to the taskmaster and see what your platoons work for the day is going to be. Maybe you can get something easier or more fun if you go down there straight away.

>Write in. (Always an option)
>>
>>778575
Taskmaster. Time to grab the bull by the horns!
>>
>>778575
>>Go to the taskmaster and see what your platoons work for the day is going to be. Maybe you can get something easier or more fun if you go down there straight away.
>>
>>778575
>Go to the taskmaster and see what your platoons work for the day is going to be. Maybe you can get something easier or more fun if you go down there straight away.
We have enough brains to know that there's more important worms to snatch than food. That's why we're the leader!
>>
>>778575
>>
>>778575
>>
Taskmaster Diopid is a beastman too. He's one of the many goats, a battered old guy with a missing ear, a missing eye and a ready whip. Down at the end of the row of battered barracks is his hut. You go in to find him sat at his desk. He looks up irritably as you enter and throws down whatever scrap of parchment he was reading.

“First in, eh? Eager today aren't you?” Diopid coughs, then drinks deeply from a big tankard. He always seems to have a ready supply of alcohol. His eye focuses on you again. “What're you after? There's always more work digging out the east ditch, you know that.” He waves you away dismissively with one scarred hand.

He's annoying. Withered old has-been treating you like crap every day. The east ditch is only partially finished. Digging out the baked mud isn't exactly fun. Or easy.

> Go along with it. Less you bother him, less he bothers you. You can probably get away with not working very hard anyway.

> “Come on, boss, you can give me something better than that. Do me a favour.”

> “My crew hasn't had any decent jobs for a while, boss. About time we got something easier for a change.”

>>
>>778615
> “Come on, boss, you can give me something better than that. Do me a favour.”
>>
>>778615

> Go along with it. Less you bother him, less he bothers you. You can probably get away with not working very hard anyway.
>>
>>778615

"Come on, my crew needs something they can really cut their teeth on. Surely you've got something a bit more engaging than some digging."
>>
>>778622
+1
Empires are built on their infastructure if the dark lord needs a ditch dug we're gonna make sure he gets the finest ditch this side of The Rio de Fuego
>>
>>778615
>> Go along with it. Less you bother him, less he bothers you. You can probably get away with not working very hard anyway.
>>
>>778615
>> “My crew hasn't had any decent jobs for a while, boss. About time we got something easier for a change.”

Just wait, one day we're going to find the Omnitrix and become a Magical Girl.
>>
>>778615

This will be good will help our troops to develop strengh and stop then from staying hiddle
>>

“Sure thing, boss,” you answer. He gives a single snort and looks back down at his parchments. You overhear a murmured “Big fuckin' idiot,” from the old goat as you go back outside. A lot of people seem to have that sort of sentiment about you. What they don't realise is that big doesn't always mean stupid. Some of them might find that out one day. Hopefully they'll find out big does mean it can beat the shit out of you at the same time.

You go down the mess, where most of your platoon are now seated along the benches, tucking into breakfast. Some sort of porridge with bits of unidentifiable meat in it, by the looks. You shunt your way into the middle of a bench. Melykis, one of your crew, passes you a big wooden bowl with your share. He got it for you, the suck-up.

“There ya go, boss,” he says, giving his sly little grin. He's a stoat-man or weasel-man or something. Either way he's a thin scrawny thing with the sort of look that gives you the urge to check you haven't been robbed. “What we doin' today?”

“East ditch,” you say, to general dismay. “Just what we all wanted.”

Onkoros, a goat-man, gives the loudest complaint. “We been doing that for days! They want it dug so bad they should get some slaves in, and get us doing some real work.” He spits on the floor. “Old Diopid just too scared to ask for anythin'. Bout time someone knocked him on the head and shook things up.”

Others join in. Its the same old complaints, repeated day after day.

>Give someone a smack to make a point. You're the boss, you've told them what they're doing.

>Let them complain. It's normal and they'll just find something else to complain about if you stop them anyway. Probably you.

>Point out how useful it'll be to have a proper ditch round the walls if you actually have to fight.

>Join in yourself, you hate the Taskmaster too.

>>
>>778740
>>Point out how useful it'll be to have a proper ditch round the walls if you actually have to fight.
>>
>>778740
>Point out how useful it'll be to have a proper ditch round the walls if you actually have to fight.

"It's the little things guys, but I'll tell you what, we put in some solid work today, get something to show the Taskmaster and I'll ask for something better tomorrow. Maybe there's a bit of raiding that needs doing."
>>
>>778740
>>
i want to actually try acting like a professional soldier/officer, not the big dumb barbarian type.
>>
>>778740
>Join in yourself, you hate the Taskmaster too.
It's an important job, one we wouldn't trust dumb slaves to get right - but it's stupid to just give it to us to do when we could otherwise be working on our more important talents. Whatever the case, it's something that needs to be done, so let's just bloody well get it done quickly.

Perhaps after breakfast we can go talk to a deep gnome friend of ours, see if he can't give us any equipment that might hurry things along?
>>
File: Euclid 01.jpg (142KB, 1149x996px) Image search: [Google]
Euclid 01.jpg
142KB, 1149x996px
>>778740
>Give someone a smack to make a point. You're the boss, then:

>>
File: THE POWER OF SWOLE.png (432KB, 775x567px) Image search: [Google]
THE POWER OF SWOLE.png
432KB, 775x567px
>>778770
It's not dumb it just showing that we can be brutal. We are in a dark lord army we might need some fame of being brutal.
>>
>>778790
Reputation is one thing, actually fucking with your own troops is another. Just because we're evil doesn't mean we gotta be a dick about it. We can't be seen as soft, no they'd tear us apart, but being seen as reasonable has it's own benefits.
>>
>>778740
>>Join in yourself, you hate the Taskmaster too.
Fuck professional. Besides, we want his job.
>>
>>778770
We're always professional in quests, I'm tired of it.

What can we do to get the Taskmaster's job? Would a quiet assassination or sabotage do it?
>>
>>Point out how useful it'll be to have a proper ditch round the walls if you actually have to fight.

"If there was an army coming for us you'd be glad of a ditch. We'd all like to see some elves down the bottom of it on the stakes, wouldn't we?” There's a murmur of agreement, a few little chuckles.

“But I'll tell you what, we put in some solid work today, get something to show the Taskmaster and I'll ask for something better tomorrow. Maybe I can get us a place on the next raid or hunt or something.”

“It's just this diggin' every day,” says Onkoros. “My backs killin' me just thinkin' of it.” He's the only one complaining now though, the others having accepted your words, or having decided to keep their piece. Onkoros goes on half-heartedly while you shovel your food down. Once you're done you push your bowl away.

“Onkoros, take the bowls,” you say. That'll get his whining out the way for a bit, you think, as he stacks the mismatched bowls to take back to the cook ready for the next lot. “Right, lets get out there,” you tell the rest. The thirty or so of you make your way down to gates and leave the fort. The orcs on the gate sneer at your rag-tag mob. Assholes think they're better than you just 'cos the fort captain is an orc too and treats them better. They all live in the main building, with a stone roof and actual beds.

Although its hot, the dark clouds keep the worst of the sun off. The bigger problem is when the wind picks up and blows dust in everyone's eyes and ears. The ditch along the east side of the fort is half way done. Completed sections are six feet deep, with short stakes along the bottom to make it a little more miserable to cross. As your crew take up picks and shovels from the pile left next to the ditch by the last shift, you see other lucky platoons trailing out after your own to get digging.

With a sigh, you take up a tool too. Which do you pick?

>Spade. Get in there.

>Pick. Get in there.

>Axe. Get to cutting some stakes to length.

>Actually, screw that. Take a more supervisory role, making sure the rest are working properly.
>>
>>778822
>Actually, screw that. Take a more supervisory role, making sure the rest are working properly.
>>
>>778817
>>778770

There's a limit to how 'professional' things get in the hordes of evil.

If you wanted the taskmaster's job you'd have to get rid of him in some way, obviously, and then be picked as the best replacement by the Captain. Or you could convince the Captain to give you the job directly somehow.

Either would be somewhat difficult to do but I'm sure a way could be found.
>>
>>778822
>Axe. Get to cutting some stakes to length.
We can watch our boys from above to make sure no one's slacking even as we chop.
>>
File: Gate_Minotaur.jpg (140KB, 683x456px) Image search: [Google]
Gate_Minotaur.jpg
140KB, 683x456px
>>778822
>Spade. Get in there.

Sing a song in the old home language!
Also show we don't mind getting dirty and in the end moving the spade works our upper muscles.

Not: Don't forget to put people on watch. I don't trust the orcs.
>>
>>778831
Ah, it's so good being evil.
>>
So, who are our rivals? Who do we have to outperform?
>>
>>778831
Could you give us a lay of the land? How do we even know if our ditch is in an area an invading force will go through?
>>
File: 1446097728568.jpg (76KB, 379x345px) Image search: [Google]
1446097728568.jpg
76KB, 379x345px
>>778844
The orc captain most likely. We will make the taskmaster take a walk and make him fall on the pitch we just digged. Eh.
>>
>>778822
>>Spade. Get in there.

We are huge, therefore our shovel is huge, which makes our ditch huge.
>>
>>778840
This sounds good. Let's get at it.
>>
>>778854
Great. It's probably even a legal form of promotion.

We haven't gotten much characterization, but I'm thinking we're a bundle of rage wrapped up in patience. Moment it runs out, we go psycho. And well, staying in this job is really getting on our nerves...

So, basically, someone who isn't ever completely satisfied. It's a good way to keep the plot running, someone who wants more and isn't willing to wait too long for it.
>>
>>778844
>>778852

Okay then. The Darkland (think Mordor) is the home of the Dark Lord. On the edge of this is the Drylands area, where the fort is located. Beyond the drylands are the Human Kingdoms. The drylands are pretty big though, so there's a lot of forts scattered about. They're more lookouts and delaying tactics rather than actually designed to stop an invasion though.

Within the fort there's the orc captain, who is in charge and lives in the keep along with the orc soldiers, who are the elites. The beastmen, goblins and some other critters are organised in platoons like our own. There's... lets say forty such platoons of 20-30 men each.

For competition/people to impress, there's the other platoon leaders, who you are in direct competition with as far as promotion opportunities go. Above those there's the taskmasters, of which you've met one and there's a few others. At the same sort of level there's the orc platoon leaders. Then there's the captain of the fort at the top, who's word is law here. Ranking system is pretty fluid though, people who take more authority have more. Unless you piss off the wrong people taking it.

>How do we even know if our ditch is in an area an invading force will go through?

You don't. No one gives you a particularly complete strategic picture. You're a mook.
>>
>>778866
That's not a legal vote, you need to put a > in front of it.
>>
>>778867
I'd also like someone who isn't a complete fucking idiot. His patience might wear thin, but if he has a concrete plan he will go through with it. I'd also like it if he knew what he'd change once he's in charge.
>>
>>778870
>Ranking system is pretty fluid though, people who take more authority have more
Great. Let's start pissing people off. Then we beat them up and outsmart them, leverage them into bad situations...
>>
>>778878
There are smart angry people, anon.
>>
>>778866
>>778867
But first we need to make sure only our boys and us are around. MAybe when he comes to inspect our work he simply 'slipped' and fall on it. On a good (ah!) side the ditch got tested.
>>
>>778870
On a side note we should get friendly with the gobs. Poor fuckers must have hard in this army.

And besides the fuckers are sneaky as mud.
>>
>>778870
Hmm. Is there any place that has a basic map of the are? If not when we get the chance we should probably ask Meltkis if he has any information. He seems like he could know some things.
>>
>>778892
I like it, it gives us near-term goals.

Make alliances, usurp the Taskmaster, eventually usurp the Captain, become the Dark Lord's right hand.
>>
>>778892
I don't want to be friendly with anybody. The Diplomancer Mary Sue Archetype scares me.
>>
>>778884
Camouflage a quarter of the ditch, and when inspection comes lead him to the area.
>>
>>778915
Problem with Plan: Surprise Spelunking is that we might not be the person picked as the Taskmaster replacement.

(Of course, the new taskmasters can keep getting into 'accidents' until they take the hint.)
>>
>>778911
So our plan of action should be

1- Speak with the gobs know the politics, since they are one of the shorter ones they must be bullied by everyone so they must know who is who around here
2- Deal with the taskmaster. once we have some place of power make a deal with gobs that must have shitty jobs and give then better ones
3-Analize the rest of the other platoons and see how we can become captain.
>>
>>778913
Well, just because diplomacy's an option doesn't mean it's the only option. We aren't going to get far without any friends, and befriending the underdog that everyone shits on is probably one of our best options right now if we want to get anywhere.

Also, blind ambition stereotypes scare me.
>>
>>778927
A spy network would be nice.
>>
>>778931
>Well, just because diplomacy's an option doesn't mean it's the only option. We aren't going to get far without any friends, and befriending the underdog that everyone shits on is probably one of our best options right now if we want to get anywhere.
It just hits too close to going for the moe waifu. I suppose as long as we the players try not to get too attached?

>>778931
>Also, blind ambition stereotypes scare me.
True, we should have a reason for wanting to be the best/greatest/most important. Probably a mix of discrimination against minotaurs and backstory?
>>
>Spade. Get in there.

You grab the biggest spade you can find and get to work. Demiedes, the wolf-man, the closest you have to a second in command, breaks the ground with his pick and you shovel it out. It's mindless, hard work, but everyone learnt to zone out a long time ago. It's a vital survival skill out here. The lads chatter about nothing in particular while they work, and shout a few insults back and forward with the platoon working a little further down the trench. A pretty normal day.

Of course, it wouldn't be a -real- normal day unless something went wrong sooner or later. The first problem for today attracts your attention as some of your lads start to shout excitedly. You look up from what you're doing. A small crowd is quickly gathering, and amongst it you can see some fists flying. With a sigh you stand up and, with spade in hand, stride over to see what’s happening. Melykis sidles over to you as you approach.

“It's Torydis, boss. Got inna argument with one of them other boys. Gamblin' debts or somethin'.” You look around. A couple of orcs up on the walls are looking over the parapet, grinning and, of course, half the beastmen working the ditch are now watching.

>Let them fight it out. It'll be fun for everyone else to watch.

>Give a bash to the guy from the other platoon. He probably started it. (With your spade? With fists?)

>Give a bash to both of the fighters. Takes two to cause trouble. (With your spade? With fists?)

>Give a bash to your guy, let the other platoon's boss take care of his guy. (With your spade? With fists?)

---

I like all the plotting. I'll give you options on following up some of these ideas a bit later on. I might make a proper map as well at some point. Wanted to see if the quest would be stillborn before I put too much effort in, is all.
>>
>>778940
Anon we won't be getting a waifu, the only thing we will have are slaves.
>>
>>778946
>the wolf-man, the closest you have to a second in command

Found our bro!! Wolf bro!!!
>>
>>778946
>Give a bash to both of the fighters. Takes two to cause trouble. (With your spade? With fists?)

Open hand slap upside both their heads. Then pick them up and hold them apart if necessary.

"Stop this ruckus, do you guys want to be back here tomorrow too? Get back to work and if you got problems solve them. After the shift."

Then take a moment to hear out our guy's side of it, we can decide whether or not to back him up from there
>>
>>778946
>>Give a bash to the guy from the other platoon. He probably started it. (With your spade? With fists?)
>Fists.

Why? In order to start shit with the other platoon.
>>
>>778946
>Give a bash to your guy, let the other platoon's boss take care of his guy. (With fists?)

I will not tolarate this lack of disciplene in my platoon!!!

>Warm the other guy he can get his money other time after we are done with our work.
>>
>>778961
What about our plan? A spontaneous fight out of nowhere where we could be painted as the bad guy, or a controlled extermination?
>>
>>778946
>Give a bash to both of the fighters. Takes two to cause trouble. With fists

Ask the other platoon if this could be settled at a later date.

When we finished our ditch...
>>
>>778961
Easy anon, we will quench our blood lust with another guy.
>>
>>778971
I don't see the point of taking out the Taskmaster just yet. First we need to prove ourselves better than the other platoon leaders and their platoons.

To do that, we need to start a fight with a platoon leader and win decisively. Thus, us starting shit.
>>
>>778998
Yes, but I think we should guarantee a win. We shouldn't start a fight we know next to nothing about. I think we should have some knowledge of the situation before going right in there.
>>
>>778946
>>Give a bash to both of the fighters. Takes two to cause trouble. (With your spade? With fists?)

Tell them to make up and shake hands or we'll grab em and make them hug.

If they start up again, tell them to make up and hug or we'll grab em and make them kiss.

They won't wanna find out what will happen if we intervene a third time.
>>
>>778998
I get it. We need to take action if we want to get anywhere, but I'd rather have at least some control over our environment, or some knowledge of our enemies.
>>
>>779006
>>779016
Sure, but we have an excuse at the moment. We might not have one later.

Also, the QM is in the process of making them up. they don't actually have a character yet. They could have dozens of giants, they could have weak potatoes. Up to QM.

Finally, I'm in favor of starting a fight right now, in order to get the plot flowing asap. The sooner we get to action, the less time questers flop around looking for info and planning planning planning.
>>
>>778946
Dp the old classic, and knock their heads together.
>>
Nice idea OP. Fortunately need to get to bed, but I'll come back in the morning. Keep up the good work!
>>
>>779043
Agreed, slapstick for the men. The other guys platoon leader gets mad we'll handle him too.
>>
>>779034
I propose we settle this situation later in a controlled environment. We still fight, but make it a duel at high noon, if you know what I mean, and sabotage the chosen arena.
>>
>>779047
That's so sloooow
>>
>>Give a bash to both of the fighters. Takes two to cause trouble. (With fists)

The quickly toss your spade across to Melykis. Shouldering your way through the press, you grab the two fighters by the backs of their heads with your massive hands and clap them together. They both collapse into the dust. The crowd loves it.

“You want to fight, wait till this evening and fight off duty! Right now we're working! Get back to it. Torydis, you're working over by me for now.”

The leaders of the other platoon, a big goatman with curled horns doesn't look terribly happy, but gives you a nod when he sees you looking at him. He grabs the fighter from his side by one arm and drags him back into their part of the trench. The orcs up on the wall are laughing. The crowd starts to disperse now that the show is over, and everyone gets back to work, albeit a little more happily than before. Nothing like a fight to break up the monotony.

You go back to it as well. Torydis is next to you and Demiedes now.

“The other day he cheated me out of some silvers at dice, boss,” Torydis explains. “Then he was just gloating about winning, but he never. Just lost it, you know.”

“Shouldn't let someone cheat you,” Demiedes says, without looking up from the ground he's slamming with his pick.

“You're shit at dice anyway,” shouts Onkoros from further down the trench.

“That shits a cheat, boss,” Torydis says again. “We should teach him a lesson, ya know?”

>Tell him you'll help him get his own back.

>Tell him to get his own back on his own, it's not your problem.

>Tell him to forget it. It's a few coins, who cares?

>Write in.
>>
>>779086
We need to get some notoriety. Can't just do nothing. We should be smart about it, and sabotage the playing field.
>>
>>779086

>Write in.
How ever,i should check it and see if it's true.
>>
>>779086
> Tell him he's free to kill him but don't start a feud. Get someone else to do it while he are someone public for muh deniability.
Dark lord didn't raise no dummy!
>>
>>779086
>Do you have any actual proof?
>>
>>779044

Thanks.

>>779086

That might be my last post for tonight, or I might sneak another one in later. If not, I'll carry on tomorrow. I'm GMT so I'll be running this evenings GMT going forward. I'll see if I can start doing some maps and shit as people seem to be interested as well.

Hope folks are enjoying.
>>
>>779093
Also giving our men a reason to trust us is always welcome.
>>
>>779086
>>Tell him you'll help him get his own back.

>>779101
>>Do you have any actual proof?
Buddy, where do you think we are? No proof is actually needed.
>>
>>779086
>>Tell him to forget it. It's a few coins, who cares?
>>
>>779086

You get conned its your fault for being a sucker.
No point in making everyone in the platoon's lives hell because you're a retard.

Next time he tries to cheat you just beat the shit out of him yourself, don't go crying home to mommy.
>>
>>779086

Any evidence?
>>
>>779086
Tell him he learned an expensive lesson about playing dice with a cheat.
>>
>>779086
>>779094
second
>>
>>779103
Damn to late as allways, this seems Nice tho, Will be on the lookout
>>
>Git gud. You really want to show him what for you'll beat him at his own game.
>>
>>779086
>If he cheats, don't play him without leveling the playing field.
>>
I'll be carrying this on in a little while. Any new votes on that last decision? It's pretty tied at the moment.
>>
>>781612
I you can go on.
>>
>>781612
Yeah got home right on time. No change i will keep mine.
>>
>>781612
Quick question QM, Do we have weapons or we need to have that stuff assigned to us?
>>
Remember anons no moralfaging here we are evil no if ands or butts
>>
>>781724
Can we attempt to become more powerful than our boss by siding with the moralfags?
>>
>>781724
I don't think good/evil is the problem.
Looking at the votes there's basically
"you got cheated, it's your damn fault"
and "if you actually got cheated then I'll help you beat some ass"

There's no real goody-two-shoes option being voted for, they're both on the hard ass commander spectrum.

Honestly the real problem here is actually how Euclid is viewed right now, it looks like people more or less think he's a chump. A very big and strong chump, but a chump nonetheless.
That is possibly the worst thing to be known for in an evil empire.
>>
>>781744
Wasn't necessarily talking about right now, just making a point
>>
Beat em both, look you need smart beastmen under your commands but you don't want cheats either. Also we need to learn how to read common or the equivalent of it, if we can learn their tactics your unit will be more effective than others and should we get first pick on slaves we should take blacksmiths and tradesmen first hoes and bitches later, you can't raid shit with a dull sword
>>
Actually counted. Forget it actually had more than I thought. Also, took longer than expected to get around to doing this, sorry guys. The choice this time is pretty open, let me know if you need anything explained/qualified.

“Leave it,” you say bluntly. “You got cheated, thats your own stupid fault. You gave him a punch for it just a moment ago anyway.”

“He probably didn't even cheat,” adds Onkoros. “You're probably just makin' up crap because you don't wanna admit how bad you are.”

“Fuck off, Onk,” says Torydis. “Boss, come on, I'm broke cos a this.”

You shake your head. “I said leave it. Anyway, we're all broke, not like they pay us much for diggin a trench.”

Torydis isn't happy, but he drops it for now. The day goes on pretty much as planned after that. Digging. More digging. Taskmaster Diopid comes out with his whip, gives a few folks a half-hearted lashing to encourage them. You don't get hit, thankfully. You just get a wash of insults and accusations like everyone else. When the day is done you and the crew head back into the fort.

What are you going to spend your evening doing? There's always people drinking and gambling with what little money and alcohol is available. Usually there's people fighting somewhere as well, and everyone loves to see a good scrap.

>Talk to someone. Who and what about?

>Do something. What and where?
>>
>>781812
>>Do something. What and where?
Fight some folks, nothing like a good brawl
>>
>>781812
>>>Talk to someone. Who and what about?
Talk to 2nd in command wolfbro. We promised our platoon a better job tomorrow, might as well ask him what people want to be doing.
>>
>>781812
Ask Melykis if he's got a map of the area, or if he knows anyone that could teach us to read.
>>
>>781834
I second this. If we're to rise up as a unit and progress through the ranks, we'll first need to become smarter and more organized

git gud
>>
I like the sound of this quest
OP you plan on continuing it?
>>
>>781812
Start a fight. Make Onkoros organize a beating pool. This way we get money to bribe people.
>>
>>781819
Second this.
>>
>>781819
>>781912
These two
>>
File: Grenn.jpg (76KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
Grenn.jpg
76KB, 600x779px
I like the look of this quest.

>>781819
Voting for this.

Perhaps actual loyalty might be a stretch given where and what we are, but convincing those around us that their best interests are represented by our own interests will do in a pinch.

>>781834
>>781844
While I agree with the getting literate part, it's not something I think we should pursue -right now-. Our best attribute is our size and strength, capitalising on that can probably do more for us in the immediate future than learning our words.
>>
>>781819
+1
>>
>>781819
>>781819
>>781912
Sounds reasonable. We need funds and the highest amount of morale we can get.
>>
>>781819
+1
>>
So thread is dead?
>>
Time of death:19:18:42
Name: Evil Minion Quest
Sex: not very good, too submissive.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.