[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

28 Days Later - An Apocalypse Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8141.jpg (593KB, 1524x889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8141.jpg
593KB, 1524x889px
DAY 1: EXPOSURE
DAY 3: INFECTION
DAY 8: EPIDEMIC
DAY 15: EVACUATION
DAY 20: DEVASTATION
DAY 28: AWAKENING

Your name is Jim. Your occupation is being a bicycle courier on the big streets of London... or it was...

You see yourself cycling around a corner when - "Argh..!"

You wake up and clutch the side your head after releasing a sigh of pain. You see that you have ended up in a hospital, surrounded by expensive machinery... and are naked. You get dressed and begin to work your way out of the hospital. The hospital is trashed and empty and your yells of "Hello?" fall on no ears. Eventually, you leave the building and get out onto the street.

Cars are overturned, newspapers with headlines such as "OUTBREAK!" "EVACTUATION POINTS IN CORNWALL" blow across the pavements, posters that are attached on trees sway around in the light breeze, their contents displaying the faces of missing persons... And it's quiet... Silent... Desolate...

What would you like to do?:

>Try to find a corner shop and get some food from it. You are rather hungry...
>Work your way through the streets towards the city centre
>Other (write in)
>>
>>777057
>>
>>777057
>>
Wait a sec, how about we go back to the hospital and loot the place for some first aid kits and maybe better clothes?
>>
>>777098
And morphine.

>>777057
Go to Buckingham palace and cosplay as the queen.
>>
File: IMG_8149.jpg (170KB, 942x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8149.jpg
170KB, 942x573px
>>777082
>>777094
Getting something to eat seems like a good idea. Even making your way out of that building gave you fatigue.

You find a small shop and simply walk in as the door has been busted wide open. Most of the shelves seem ransacked but a few candy bars, crisps, beef jerky and some bottles of water are scattered around. You take a carrier bag from the serving area and put these items into the bag.

As you make your way out of the you accidentally stumble on to the side of a car (due to your U wellness) - making it's alarm set off...

Now, you don't know what has happened. You don't know if everyone on the planet has suddenly vaporised apart from you or if you're just having a deep dream but you're certain that this environment doesn't seem kind and there could be dangerous individuals around.

>Hide in the shop for a while as to not be seen
>Go back across the street and into the hospital, maybe there are some useful medical supplies in there
>Leave the area altogether
>Other (write in)
>>
>>777117
That's the spirit, some good British banter.
>>
I'll continue this tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to choose one of the options or make your own so I can continue it as soon as I get back.
>>
>>777142
>Go back across the street and into the hospital, maybe there are some useful medical supplies in there
Sure it's a maze but at least there are more escape routes. If someone hostile finds you in the shop your fucked.
>>
>>
>>777142
>>Hide in the shop for a while as to not be seen
>>
>>777257
>>777492
You decide that being in the hospital would be a better idea than that tiny shop. After you enter the building, you head to infirmary. It has basic supplies like morphine, insulin, aspirin, etc. You find a black backpack which is a lot more useful than a carrier bag and a spare pair of clothes - a white t-shirt, jeans and trainers/sneakers.

As you decide to head out again onto the same street you see a figure lurking around the same car, facing away from you... The alarm stopped a while ago so it's not as if they are trying to turn it off. He seems to be wearing a black suit and has long, grey hair but his physical movements seem sort of shaky...

>Call out to the guy, you need help from other people to find out what happened
>Find another way out, this guy seems way to odd
>Other (write in)
>>
>>781464
I vote on snapping his sodium puffy neck like a twig, can't take any chances of this guy dicking us over in the future.
>>
>>781472
For whatever reason, you decide that this guy is hostile and needs to be taken out at all costs. You sprint over to the man and before you can grab him by the throat he turns around. The man is pale as snow and he has red eyes of rage. A brick lays to your right.

>Get the hell out of there, this man looks like he's had a bad day
>Bash the brick over his head, it's now or never
>Other (write in)
>>
>>781517
I vote to pick up the brick and bash his head in, those red eyes don't seem like something I wanna be around.
>>
>>781517
Look deep into his eyes, get close, and say
>there's something I need to ask you
>I was wondering if
>that maybe you'd realized
>that you could love me back
then bash 'is fookin' 'ead in
>>
Are we in 28 days later or it is the same sort of happening as the film, sounds like we're in the film as the protag but if we're not it might be a good idea to know if our guy know his way around the zombie genre.

>Don't get any zed fluids in/on you. If you've got to bash something's 'ead in close your fookin' gob and try to keep your eyes closed as much as possible until you get eye protection.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.