[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Ib'n Xuffal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

This will be an ongoing cosmic horror story about waking up on a lovecraftian prison planet and navigating all it has to offer. Get your 1d100 ready.
>>
>>773869
That sounds amazing.

I don't think you have the skills to do it.
>>
File: 04416_HD.jpg (74KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
04416_HD.jpg
74KB, 1920x1280px
You wake in a dank cell. The room is tight and a a rough cut out in the wall serves as a crude window of sorts. The cell door stands menacingly in front of you, footsteps and muffled words are heard echoing the dark halls beyond.

What do you do?

>Inspect the room closer
>Check what lies beyond the window
>Write-in?
>>
>>773901
>>Check what lies beyond the window
>>
>>773876
I like to see it given a shot
>>
>>773901
>>Check what lies beyond the window
>>
>>773901
>Shit on the floor
>>
You look out the window and realize that you certainly aren't in Kansas anymore. Creatures fly in the air that you never have seen before. Bloated and disgusting floating on shriveled wings and gaunt arrow-like creatures almost swimming midair. The sky stretches endlessly with trillions of stars lighting the heavens. However the surface seems to be a collection of dilapidated ruins and makeshift camps. Holes are everywhere extending unknown depths. Beings... some human like and some not, lazily lay near fires and a few even leap willingly into the various voids in the ground. You step back. It hits you that leaving this place is not going to be easy.

>Attempt to squeeze through the window
>Try to contact those on the outside
>Pry the cell door open
>>
>>773993
>no write-ins
wow what a hack
>>
>>773993
>>Pry the cell door open
>>
Write-ins are always implied. Calm yourself.
>>
You ready yourself to pry the door open when you notice that isn't an actual mechanism for locking the damn thing. A light tentative push sends out a grating sound that echoes out in all directions. Darkness stands in front of you with an open hand. Peering into the abyss you can make out three sources of light grouped together directly in front of you, what seems to be natural light in the mid distance to your left, and endless darkness to the right.

>Go straight to the lights
>Try to see the source of the natural light
>Wander into the darkness
>>
>>Try to see the source of the natural light
>>
>>774002
See >>774027
>>
:bump<
>>
Bump. It's a shame that /qst/ is so empty.
>>
>>774065
>Try to see the source of natural light
>>
Sorry guys the qm told me he will be resuming tomorrow!
>>
>>777365
>tomorrow
>48 hours later
Well lads it's been fun
>>
Hey guys and gals! Sorry for the delay, my kiddo was sick and we had a rough bout! Anyone still interested?
>>
>>788373
I am.
>>
You walk a ways through the dark corridor until finally finding a large vertical room nearly mosque-like. You look down and see that there is ankle deep water and a rock formation protruding from the center of room. There seems to be a frail figure slumped in front of the rock.Window shaped holes line the ceiling fill the room with moonlight and highlight the rock and elongate its shadow. Four doors in each cardinal direction line the room and you stand in front of the southern exit.

>Exit [insert direction]
>Examine center rock
>Look around the room
>Write-in
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.