[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homeward 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 7.png (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
84KB, 600x600px
past thread: >>741584

without a second thought, she quickly ran

ran away from whatever she heard

from the thing she saw

cold wind hits her relentlessly as she tries to do her damnest to get away

she was never the best runner

or even a decent one

but this time, she felt like she has ran her fastest in her whole life

suddenly she hears it again

that blood curdling giggle evolving to somewhat of a more sinister guffaw

she doesnt want to look back

for she knows the moment she looks

it will get her

and she knows

that she will never be able to outrun it

that her stamina was running low

her gasping for air proves it
>>
>>753116
I told you guys we should've kicked him in the cock
>>
>>753268
Personally I think we should have faced our fear before running, I mean you know, with scalding coffee in hand
>>
>>753116
Since we already started we gotta commit to the full sprint, look back to see if he/they/it's chasing us and to aim our coffee splash
>>
>>753116
Throw the coffe over our shoulder in hopes if hitting it, then keep running
>>
>>753744
definitely not this, momma always said "a coffee splash missed is a coffee splash wasted" besides, we don't even know it's running too
>>
is the coffee even hot anymore after all this running
>>
File: 1476981373018.png (20KB, 461x334px) Image search: [Google]
1476981373018.png
20KB, 461x334px
>>754951
Definitely not.
>>
>>755004
Really? It can't have been more than 10 or 15ish minutes since we left the convenience store.
>>
>>755004
Anyhow, check the area while trying to find out way home. Pick up a few throwing rocks and one bashing rock, you may be a high school girl. But a rock to the head always hurts.
>>
>>755134
This.
It might not be for enough to damage, but enough to hurt and distract while you run or best 28th books.

>>753116
Best option: run all the way home.
Failing stamina might not allow it.

2nd best option: turn and face the laughter, hot coffee in hand.
Failing bravery might not allow it.

3rd best option: duck around the next corner, turn and prepare coffee ambush for follower.

Worst possible option: throw coffee without looking, drop books, and curl into a fetal ball, crying as you accept your grizzly abduction, death, and dismemberment.
>>
>>756213
*beat with books.

But if the coffee is cold, it could still work as a distraction.
>>
>>756213
>curl into a fetal ball, crying as you accept your grizzly abduction, death, and dismemberment.

Who knows, maybe they won't brutally murder us? Like, maybe they'll just lock us up in their rape dungeon or sell us off as a prostitute.
>>
File: 1400x1400_2563049.jpg (188KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1400x1400_2563049.jpg
188KB, 1400x1400px
>>756217
>rape dungeon prostitute
Truly the best ending.
>>
>>755004
Do you plan on updating this any time soon?
>>
>>753116
Turn the fuck around and beat the shit out of his ass
>>
>>760078
>flux
It's dead, Jim.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.