[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

<A Mundane Gray>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 6694f82c56c809be2c0b625fbcbf2a2d.jpg (445KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
6694f82c56c809be2c0b625fbcbf2a2d.jpg
445KB, 1012x675px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CD9uzo9mfE

What kind of human interactions are healthy? what does it take to show someone that you aren't a terrible person? Eventually and never are probably when you will figure that out.
Life for the mid twenties man sitting on his bed watching smoke roll from his cigarette and stain the ceiling has been well...stagnant of late.
He just kind of exists.
Neither hot nor cold.
Hes not disappointing just bored.
Everyday is the same. Wake up, jerk-off, stare at the internet till he works, get home from work, jerk off again, and end his night with some classy reading....on the internet.
He doesn't hate this life he lives. he doesn't curse where he is. Hes just bored.
Essentially in a world of gray.
A stagnant world of luke warm happenings.
"Is this bad?"
He thought to himself as he ashed his now short cig in his overflowing ashtray.
"It cant be so bad right?" His unusual habit of replying to himself lately still bothers him. But he read on the internet that its perfectly normal for a twenty something person to speak with
themselves in the comfort of their own world(bedroom).
"The fuck am i going to do with myself today"
Lazily flipping his laptop open he was briefly blinded by the bright laptop in his dark room.
It was then that he realized there was nothing.
He had nothing going on.
His shoulders sank and he sighed to himself. Lately his job has been cutting his hours more and more. working as a bartender is all well and good but a bartender working 6 days a week is completely asinine
and he knew it. Thankfully the man's employer took care of him when he needed it. Made sure he was well off. Well...well off enough to pay rent at least. A blessing in disguise really. the employer was an honorable person,
you do you job and earn your keep. You get taken care of. He was great full. truly great full to have such a benevolent boss. Most would take their job for granted but the boss would easily weed those people out.
to his surprise he passed the test and won his current employers trust, despite being a lazy ass at heart.
"its my charisma right?" he mused to himself.
Ring
"oh god not you"
Riing
"fuck you you dumb cunt"
Riiing
"god damnit can you not take a fucking HINT?!?"
Riiiiiing
He stomped to his door and stared through the peep hole to his apartment, but of course he saw nothing.
Bang
Bang
Bang
He unlatched his door to find a ball of rage glaring back up at him.

() Tell her to kindly fuck off
() Let her in
>>
>>741441
>() Tell her to kindly fuck off
>>
>>741456

Disgusting.

Her being in front of you boil's your blood. Its been 2 weeks since your ex packed her things up and moved out.
Not wanting to think of it you turn your attention to the petite blond girl in front of you.
"Can you kindly fuck off?"
You glare down at her.
The circumstances of your break up were a bleak and painful one. She was never wrong, her emotions were the ones that mattered and anytime you brought up a point of contention she would shut it down and make it about her.
Oh, and she cheated on you with a close friend.
So at this current moment in time the sheer sight of her makes you want to vomit.
"Shut the fuck up, I've been calling you all god damn day trying to make it so that I didn't have to see your face"
Makes sense, your phone is dead and has been since last night.
Today is your day off and you were expecting a nice normal day of being a useless piece of shit .
Not this bullshit.
"You know damn well I don't normally have my phone on during my off days"
She makes an attempt to walk into your apartment.
"Back the fuck up little girl."
She stares daggers at you.
"Give me the shit i asked for"
>>
>>741523

Assuming Its the rest of her clothes and accessories she left here it shouldn't be too hard or back breaking to do.
However, today you feel like being a particularly spiteful prick.
"Not today"
This doesn't sit to well with her as her face turns the most fantastic shade of red that contrasts well with her pale short blonde hair.
You crack a small smile.
"So i'll reiterate, Fuck...Off"
Closing the door on her you can hear a muffled groan and she stomps down the hallway.
She was always like that, huffy and puffy when she didn't get her way.
you fall back to you couch with a sigh and retrieve your trusty pack of smokes.
Flick
Flick
Taking a drag of the newly lit cigarette you sigh to your self and glance at the pile of clothes with a small suitcase laying snug net to it in the hallway by your room.

() Give it back to her so it can be done
() Forget about it and fuck her
() USER INPUT
>>
>>741558
Call her out from your window and throw that shit down at her.
>>
>>741558
Give it back to her so it can be done
Dont make this more trouble than it should be.
>>
>>741558
Hold on to her shit because it reminds me of the good times. I'm in pain and angry that I wasted so much time on this slut, but there is a part of me that needs her to come back and demand her shit back as if she's demanding me back.
>>
>>742838
>>742838

A brilliant thought pops in your head.
Running to your window you try and catch her before she leaves. You peek your head out the window to see if she's still within shouting distance.
She's nowhere in sight.
Seeing as how you are on the second floor its not too far fetched that she would be gone out of sight.
The dumb cunt must have booked it after that heated exchange.
"Well now that that hot fucking mess is over the fuck am i going to do with myself?"
Absolutely nothing.
You sigh and flop on your couch and open your laptop.
You spend the rest of your night dabbling in your mile long video game backlog and chatting with some online friends.
You have work tomorrow and that kind of makes you feel at ease.
>>
>>757446
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQMgXPFzdg8

<THE NEXT DAY>

"Why the hell are some of these glasses spotty?"
There is a row of murky beer glasses infront of you, 7 or so that still wont look perfect.
Despite being generally a lazy piece of human garbage you are a stickler for appearances at work.
"I dunno cheif...Its prolly tha new dish detergent that Mei keeps buying for tha place."
You glare down at the annoying ass mugs.
Eventually you shove them to the back of the glass case and tend to a few of your customers.
Your co-workers eagerly takes her orders and rushes around the place even though she only has 3 tables.
Shes a good girl, honest and dependable. She started working here 4 months after you and quickly became your right hand man.
As for you you only have 2 customers to attend to.
One a regular who tips well and is normally very polite.
The other is a newcomer.
A boring looking office man who stepped in here for a drink after work.
He looks tired and honestly pretty depressed

What do you do?

()Start a conversation with the newcomer
()Ask the regular how hes doing
()User input
>>
(Sorry guys life got in the way and i really appreciate even the smallest attention that my story gets im going to try and make it a normal thing here soon just put up with my spotty posting for the time being but for tonight you guys have my full attention!)
>>
>>757509
>()Ask the regular how hes doing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.