[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hero of Bleakpoint: Beginnings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (91KB, 750x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 750x568px
Hello all would-be adventurers, I've come to impart on you a story of a great hero. From humble beginnings to incredible power, our hero rises to the challenge. But I get ahead of myself.

Our story begins in a dark cell in an underground prison, Bleakpoint Containment, the center for all of the most heinous criminals. Our hero was arrested 2 years ago, on suspicion of involvement in a plot to assassinate the king. You still maintain your innocence, yet the truth is unce.
Your cell is not much to boast about. You have but a pile of hay in one corner as your bed, a bucket for your waste, and a puddle formed from a leak in the foundation. Having nothing else to do you gaze into the puddle, and remark to yourself:

>Damn am I handsome(male)
>Damn am I cute(female)
>>
>>73636
>Damn am I cute(female)
>>
>Damn, am I cute (female)
>>
>>73636
>Damn am I handsome(male)
>>
>>73636
>Damn am I cute(female)
>>
>>73636
"Damn am I cute," the prisoner remarks to herself. Yet, locked in this pit no one shall ever behold her beauty again.
That thought leads to another and soon enough our hero is crying once more, as they have been for two years. It must be some sort of divine practical joke on her, for her to be forced to rot in this awful place for the rest of her days.
As her tears begin to dry, she hears footsteps approaching from the hallway, most likely the guard delivering her daily meal, two slices of bread.
Her thoughts are confirmed when the guard appears, tray in hand. She smiles beside herself to see his look of pity, Doran the guard has always been an amiable man.
She pleads with him as she does every day.
"Please let me out of here!"
His look of pity fades to regret, and you know the answer before he says it.
"You know I can't let you out until you confess or are proven innocent, now come get your food."
Our hero stands up

>get food and sit back down
>confess
>plead some more
>cry again
>(other, please specify)
>>
>>73781
Did we manage to smuggle any gear or money in with us?
>>
>>73781
>confess
>>
>>73806
Alas, all was taken from our hero the day of the arrest. The only item allowed her is a chain locket, the sole remaining piece of her past.
>>
>>73781
>attempt bribery
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

(In the case of a tie, I'll roll for the answer)
1: Confess
2: Attempt bribe
>>
>>73781
Plead some more
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>73781
Our hero gazes at her ornate locket, a symbol of a person that she doesn't remember being. A sense of bravery hits her, and she decides in that moment that she will live here no longer.
"Hey Doran, I know the meager wages you get here, and I appreciate your kindness. Here, take this locket, maybe it will help you more than it's helped me"
The guard looks at the locket, pondering what to make of the development.

If roll is greater than 10, the bribe is a success.
>>
>>73909
Now, confess. Play his sympathy.
>>
>>73909
Fug
>>
>>73909
"Sorry lass, no amount of ornate gold is worth having my head mounted on the wall"
His words tear down the veil of courage so briefly obtained, to be replaced by anger.
"Here, I'll see you tomorrow"
He sets down the tray and turns to leave. In this moment you see the opportunity to use your locket to choke this man while his back is turned, yet he's been nothing but kind to you.

>attack
>confess
>take food and rot until you die a painful death caused by dysentery
>>
>>73942
Confess

Locket is gonna snap if we try to choke the guy

Confess so during the court and execution procedure we will have many ample opportunities to escape
>>
>>73942
>confess
>>
>>73942
>take food and rot until you die a painful death caused by dysentery

We're innocent god damn it
>>
>>73942
Our hero swallows her anger and pride, and realizes she only has one hope of escape.
"Wait! Doran! I can't hide my crimes any longer, I wish to confess."
The outburst seems to shock him, and he asks
"You sure about that? You know the punishment for high treason"
The punishment indeed. Usually normal treason is punished by a prolonged torture followed by death, and your head gets a nice spike on the castle walls.
"I'm sure, I can't hide from justice any more"
He nods grimly, and opens your cell and leads you down a series of hallways. Finally, you break through the darkness and are bathed in a blinding light, you've reached the surface. It's been two years since you've last seen the light of day, and your eyes pain to adjust to their long lost friend.
"You know, in two years you've never told anyone your name"
Thinking on that, you realize that you yourself don't even know your own name. In fact you know nothing of your life prior to the day of the arrest, Bleakpoint is the only home you can remember.
What should our hero respond?
>>
>>74069
>Kristen
Meanwhile look for possible scape routes
>>
>>74069
FUCKING

PING
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

1. Kristen
2. Ping
>>
>>74069
"Kristen"
He thinks on that, then nods.
"Pretty name"
You analyze the immediate area for a possible escape, but you're in a walled off courtyard adorned with several occupied watchtowers.
He leads you to another room, this one however is made of oak and has an actual bed, a luxury you thought only existed in dreams. A hearth sits along the wall, and a small walkway leads to a chamber pot. Doran tells you to sleep, a boat will arrive in the morning to take our hero to the main land for trial.
"Didn't you know, Bleakpoint is an island?"
With that, he leaves, locking the exit.
You are very tired, yet you're also curious to explore this building

>sleep
>explore further
>>
>>74217
>explore further
>>
>>74231
Then sleep
>>
>>74217
You decide on exploring the building a bit more. A door in the walkway past your room is locked tight and bears a "3" above the doorway. You glance back at your room, and note the number as "2". Interestingly, you spot no "1" in the walkway, the only other doors being "4" and "Chamber Pot".
You check the door to room number four, and find it to be unlocked.
A brief scan of the room reveals several things.
First off, a painting of a man in elaborate armor, with a text underneath saying "Portrait of Sir Sever, loyal servant to the crown". With a flush of apprehension you recognize the name as the captain of the guard at Bleakpoint prison. You notice a desk to the right, with a half written note on top, and to the left a well-forged dagger rests on a display case.
While deciding what to do first, you hear sounds from the Chamber Pot room, and realize that the rooms owner will be returning shortly. You have time only to grab one item, you grab:

>dagger
>letter
>>
>>74485
Dagger.
>>
>>74485
Dagger, try to memorize the note
>>
>>74485
Our hero takes a quick glance at the note, yet abandons it to retrieve the dagger. Probably for the better, as the knight might wonder where his half written letter went.
Dagger in hand, you sprint back to your room and shut the door, narrowly avoiding disaster.
You examine the dagger closely. It appears to be made of quality steel, and has a carved wooden hilt in the shape of a serpent. A small message, reading "For my love" is etched into the wood. Looking at the clearly valuable dagger you ponder the irony of a knight leaving a dangerous weapon unguarded in his room, which is adjacent to several dangerous criminals.
You lie down to sleep, unsure of the day that awaits you.

(Next update in about an hour, don't die on me)
>>
>>74622
Maybe we should take a shower and sleep, we have a lot of time since the last time we took a bath
>>
>>74622
Op disclaimer
Sorry if I'm not talented enough to do some drawfaggery for this thread, and my numerous typos. I'm hoping this'll get more interesting once we get into the bulk of the story, whatever the story manifests into that is. I have a general idea of the plot, but the anons of course hold ultimate power in deciding what happens.
>>74647
No bath in the current location, but our noble hero may one day experience basic hygiene

Now, back to the story
>>
>>75073
Ok
>>
>>74622
Sunshine washes over our hero as she sleeps soundly in the soft bed. She opens her eyes tentatively, unwilling to leave the solace that the bed provides. She feels as if she's slept for a hundred years, although it's only been several hours. Her eyes are opened eventually by the sounds of people outside her door, two men by the sounds of it.
She ponders going out there to see who they are, but she's also grown wary of people in her time at Bleakpoint.

>go meet people
>stay in bed
>>
>>75126
>stay in bed
>>
>>75126
>stay in bed

this
>>
>>75126
>go meet people
>>
>>75126
>>stay in bed

Pretend to be asleep. We might be able to glean some information, if they think we aren't listening.
>>
>>75126
Your caution triumphs over your curiosity, and you opt to stay in bed for a while longer… or maybe you just don't want to leave it yet. Either way, several hours pass by before you are suddenly awoken by a loud bang and a rough voice
"Rise and shine, it's time for you to get up!"
Probably a guard, in that moment your paradise breaks down and you remember exactly where you are.
After getting up and taking a moment to get ready, you go to leave, and remember the dagger. Stashing it away under your sleeves you hope they don't search you. You exit the building into the courtyard, to see a full platoon of guards. Shivers go down your spine.
Thankfully, no search is conducted and you are led to a dock. Bleakpoint prison stands behind you, stretching upwards, although your cell was underground.
The guard captain, Sir Sever, tells you that you are to wait for the boat. His armor shines brilliantly, yet his empty sheathe is an eyesore.
To your left you see a large brutish man, wearing more chains than you've seen since you arrived two years ago.
To the right is a large group of guards, surrounding a cloaked man. His presence seems intimidating.
What will you do?

>wait patiently
>approach brutish man
>approach cloaked man
>>
>>75380
>wait patiently
We need more time, we can say we are dressing are something
>>
>>75380
>wait patiently
>>
>>75380
Once again, your caution wins out, and you stay quiet. You notice several things
1. The guards keep a healthy distance from the cloaked man
2. The brutish man is almost always watching the cloaked man
3. Boats take a really long time to get anywhere
After several hours, the guards suddenly lead the cloaked man away, destination unknown. The brutish man seems perplexed, then turns his attention towards you. He begins to walk over, struggling to move with the heavy chains around his ankles and wrists, and the large metal collar adorning his neck. When he gets within speaking distance he says in a thunderous voice
"Shy one ain't ya? I'm Rodrik, of the Iron-Hands"
His appearance surprises you, but he keeps a comfortable distance away.

>"Hi, I'm Kristen!"
>"What do you want?"
>Remain silent
>>
>>75688
>"I'm Kristen."
>>
>>75688
>>"Hi, I'm Kristen!"
>>"What do you want?"
>>
>>75688
Important Question: Do we have funbags of any value?
>>
>>75842
This is important.
>>
>>75688
"Hi! I'm Kristen!" You exclaim gladly, followed by "Can I help you?"
Rodrik seems relieved by your kindness, and takes a deep breath.
"You saw that creepy guy over there?"
"Yeah, the one in the cloak?"
"That's the one, something's up with him"
This tidbit of information interests you, and you ask
"What do you mean?"
"Was talking to him earlier this morning, just seemed like something wasn't right with him. But enough about him. I have to ask a favor"
You are intrigued by this, and stay silent to let him continue
"I murdered a foreign dignitary, and am on my way to death. I assume you are too, but I won't ask why. I don't intend for that boat to dock at the Royal City, but I need help if I'm going to succeed"

This is a situation, certainly. The man with 80 pounds of chains and double that in muscle, who just openly admitted to murder, has suggested a prison break. Should you trust this man, and aid his escape plan? Or not?

>Agree
>Disagree
>Other(Specify)
>>
>>75924
Caution always won... but I'm feeling lucky.
>Agree
Maybe if we escape we can become companions, granted he doesn't murder me afterwards.
>>
Rolled 6, 6 = 12 (2d6)

>>75842
Rolling for tit size
>>
>>75942
Enormous tits confirmed
>>
>>75924
Agree.

It won't be easy, but I think we might just be able to pull through.
>>
>>75956
So are we talking like, huge or just very large tits, like almost the diameter of a grapefruit?

i wanted small or no tits
>>
>>75973
I was in favour of leaving it to the reader's imagination.
>>
>>75956
That could be a liability, though.

I expect that we'll have to engage in combat at some point, and massive tits could get in the way, or even be a point of vulnerability. And just imagine trying to find chest armor that will fit!
>>
>>76038
>Massive Tits
>vulnerability
What are you, gay? Anyone and anything will swoon over massive tits.
>>
>>75973
The largest roll possible, so likely very large
>>76038
The God of rolls must have had a good reason

>>75924
This time, our hero did not allow their caution to overcome them.
"I'll help however I can, I don't want to be here either"
His smile is almost as large as his biceps
"I knew ya were smart. We need'ta escape, or we'll both die. Seein how neither of us can swim all the way to the mainland, we gotta get that boat."
The logic is undoubtedly sound, but it leaves several important factors out
"What about the guards? And that knight?"
Rodrik shakes his head slightly
"That's why I need ya help. The prison needs to leave guards behind, but ol' Sever decided to accompany us. Think he wants to see ol' Rodrik get the noose."
He has a moment of hearty laughter, then gets serious again.
"We have two options. Plan A, my choice really, overpower the guards, and commandeer the ship. It'll take some gear, but I expect the ship has an armory, it is Navy after all."
He has a proud look on his face, but seeing your grim expression he goes on.
"There's also plan B: we wait till nighttime and see if we can't steal us a key into the captains room. From there we lock the guards in their bunks and sail to freedom. I'd prefer them dead, but I'm not the smartest with plans. "
You take it all in, going over each option silently

>"Let's storm them!"
>"Stealth is my strong suit actually"
>"I have a better idea(specify)"
>>
>>76230
We took the dagger, right? I say stealth it and slit the guards throat and take Sever captive in the night.
>>
>>76230
>"Stealth is my strong suit actually"
>>
>>76230
>>"Stealth is my strong suit actually"

I don't feel comfortable trying to take on an entire ship crew with just the two of us.

Maybe we can try to seduce someone important, then when they least expect it, slip our knife between their ribs.
>>
>>76230
"Actually, I'm kinda a stealth buff. I think we should wait till nighttime"
Rodrik considers this, then shakes his head
"It's good in theory, but they'll be expecting something. We'll be in chains up to our necks"
You smile slightly, having anticipated that remark
"Don't worry about the chains, I have a solution for those"
At that moment, our hero notices the boat on the horizon. It's not a particularly large boat, but it is certainly long. The kind designed for human cargo.
The guards have also noticed the boat, and rush over to separate the two prisoners. Rodrik gives a quick nod before allowing the guards to lead him away. You spend the next 15 minutes thinking about that nights escape.

After being herded onto the boat, it is several hours of processing until they're ready to room you. Just as Rodrik predicted, they chain your ankles to the ground. The guard begins to chain both your hands to the ceiling, and a flush of fear hits you. If he chains you down, how will you escape?

>Attempt to stab the guard(Roll 10 or higher)
>Attempt to seduce him
>Allow him to chain you.
>>
>>76584
SEDUCE HIM WITH OUR BASED TITS AND THEN STAB 'EM!
>>
>>76584
Seduce him, then just as he's about to climax, stab him through the eye.

It'll be the ultimate sexual thrill.
>>
Rolled 12 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>76584
You decide to seduce him with your tits.

Roll for seduce. Greater than 10 is success + 6 enormous tit modifier
>>
>>76794
rename the thread 'seductress of bleakpoint' i guess cause that's how this is gonna turn out.
>>
>>76584
As the guard prepares the shackles, you give him a lusty look.
"Hey big man, my corset is kinda tight, think you could loosen it a bit for me?"
He seems shocked but immediately moves his gaze to your gigantic rack. His consciousness is lost in your tits, he stared into the abyss, and the abyss stared back. As he is occupied with your funbags, you quickly pull the dagger from your sleeve, and jam it through his eyeball.
The guard falls to the floor, dead. Now you must deal with the ankle shackles.

>attempt to pick lock with dagger(roll of 10 or higher)
>try to reach guards body
>>
>>76860
Can we try both? I feel like getting the body would be slower but easier, even though some guards might've heard the body hit the floor.
>>
>>77021
This
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>76860
>attempt to pick lock with dagger(roll of 10 or higher)
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>77267
Rolling for the attempt to reach the guard at the SAME time as picking the dagger, covered by
>>77267
>>
>>76860
You attempt to pick the lock on your chains, but in doing so you accidentally drop your dagger, which finds lodging in the back of the guards skull.
Swearing to yourself, you reach forward, stretching as far as you can go. You've never been an acrobat, but you have decent flexibility. After a while of stretching you manage to touch his boot, but you can't quite grasp it. You keep trying, the blood begins to rush toward your skull and you begin to feel light-headed. Just as you're about to give up and fall back, you get a hold on his boot lace. You pull it until it loosens, then grasp it and pull.
You're weak and malnourished, and the guard is heavy, but you manage to bring him close enough to reach the key ring on his belt.
After some searching, you find the correct key, and you're now free. You retrieve your dagger, and loot your fallen foe.
His body grants you:
Leather armor and legings
Soldier attire
A battle-worn iron sword
Leather boots
And a pouch containing 37 Pieces(poor sod)

Now, to find Rodrik. Two doors lie to either side, but which one is the right door?

>go left
>go right
>>
>>77317
>go right
>>
>>77348
>right is always right in literally every /qst/ i do
>hope it ends up as sever so i can slit his throat in his sleep or at least take him hostage
>>
Is Kristen an B or C cup?
>>
>>77383
She's got 12 outta 12 on a roll for tiddies, so she's probably got at LEAST double d.
>>
>>77421
DD is fine for me, not too much, just right
>>
Late response, occupied by other thread.

You go right, calling upon your luck for help. Your relief is palpable as you see Rodrik struggling to break free. Interestingly, he's managed to break two shackles with brute strength alone.
After helping him out, you discuss what's next.
"We should take out the guards here, how many are there?"
"Got tough news for ya, girlie. Turns out we were the last stop on a prisoner ship"
Confused, you ask what that means.
"It means this boat is loaded with Soldiers, guards and slavers."
Dread hits you like a brick, how could we hope to win against those odds?
"There is another way, the lowest deck is full of prisoners. We spring them loose, this whole boat is ours."

>Free prisoners
>Continue with original plan
>>
>>77879
>Free prisoners
Maybe we can get a usefull and cuteassistant
>>
>>77879
Definitely free the prisoners. There's no way we can take the ship alone.
>>
>>77879
Nonnon, the prison deck would be FILLED with guards, let's try to see if we can make it to where Sever is, maybe that letter was important somehow?
>>
>>77879
"We gotta free those prisoners, there's no other way."
Rodrik nods agreement
"Did I tell ya you're a good thinker?"
Slightly blushing you lead the way towards the lower deck, then remember you have no knowledge of the ships layout.
Rodrik, sensing this problem, speaks up
"These ships are all the same, and I used to work for the Navy, I'll lead the way."
You wonder about this new knowledge, Who exactly is Rodrik of the Iron-Hands?
"What did you do for the Navy?"
Our hero doesn't trust many people, and soldiers least of all.
"You never heard of the Iron-Hands? We're a class of metal workers and blacksmiths. The best around if you want quality metal."

Rodrik delves further into his past to you. He was trained from a young age in the art of metal working, and when he reached the age of 14 he began to learn the art of the smithy. By 20 he was a renowned blacksmith, and received an invitation to the Iron-Hands, which he gladly accepted. After he trained for 5 years with them in the practice of greater smithing, he left to work with the navy. But he had a falling out with an a high ranking official, and left to work in the Royal City as the Kings smith. About a month ago, he got in an argument with a customer over the price of a dagger, and the customer got brave. It wasn't until the man had a hammer in his skull that Rodrik recognized him as a dignitary from a far off land. He was sent to Bleakpoint to await trial, where he would surely be executed.

Before he could ask you your past, you reached the destination. Now the question was how to free the prisoners.

>Rodrik search for Warden as you fight guards
>You search for warden as Rodrik fights guards
>both search for warden.
>>
>>78279
>Rodrik search for Warden as you fight guards
>>
>>78279
>You search for warden as Rodrik fights guards
>>
>>78279
Have Rodrik fight the guards, and give him our sword as well.

We can slip by in the commotion.
>>
>>78279
"Here we are, how should we approach"
You think for a moment before responding
"You're strong, and we need to remove the soldiers guarding this room. Take this sword, it's not the best, but it'll do for now. I'll find the warden and get those keys."
Rodrik nods solemnly
"Ay, if there's anything I'm good at its killing"
He takes the sword and disappears around a corner, you hope he doesn't die.
Now, to find the keys to this section…

"If I were a warden where would I be?"

>behind the most extravagant door
>in the barracks with the soldiers
>at the chamber pot
>patrolling
>>
>>78807
Chamber pot, hopefully we can seduce him there and then slit his throat.
>>
>>78845
>patrolling Duh
>>
>>79005
And if He's in the chamber pot, ready to be seduced and then killed? MMMMHMMM???
>>
>>78807
>patrolling
>>
>>79148
fine
>>
>>78807
You search the coridors around the prison deck, searching for the warden. You don't find him, but the sounds of combat soon reach your ears, and it's evident that Rorik has made his attack.
Only a moment later, the sound of a door opening behind you is heard, and you see a man wearing an officers uniform emerge from the chamber pot chamber.
Could this be the warden? His sword is sharp and well made, and he seems dangerous, what do you do?

>attack(roll 1d20 for success)
>tail him
>attempt to seduce
>>
>>79430
fuckin' called it
>>
>>79430
>attempt to seduce
>>
>>79430
attempt to seduce
>>
>>79430
It got you through the last fight, maybe it'll get you through this one.
"Where you running to sweetie?"
The warden immediately turns around and draws his sword, the seduction failed miserably.

>attack(roll 1d20)
>run
>"nevermind"
>>
>>79679
>run (probably to where Rodrik is)
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>79679
>attack(roll 1d20)
>>
>>79910
fuck me his
>>
>>79679
With a burst of energy, you dive at the warden. You get in close enough to grab him, so he can't hit you with the sword. You quickly jam the dagger into his skull, killing him instantly.
You begin to feel the rush of battle, and you feel a strange sort of passion towards murder, but you put these feelings somewhere else, you'll think about your humanity later.
You stop to loot the body.
1 Naval officer's sword
1 key
Pouch containing 159 Pieces.

You retrace your steps back to the prison room. As you enter, you see that Rodrik has finished his part of the escape, but not without suffering a few injuries. Despite his bleeding, he seems overjoyed
"I haven't had a rush like that since… well never actually"
You hold up the key for his inspection, and the two of you proceed to free all the prisoners. They begin looting the corpses instantly, and don't even need to be told to take the ship.
Rodrik laughs once more
"Now this is an escape. Now what boss? Should we go and take the captains seat, or find Sever?"

>commandeer ship
>locate Sever
>>
>>80355
>locate Sever
>>
>>80426
this

We got some questions to ask him
>>
>>80355
"We gotta find that knight, he'll be a problem if we don't deal with him"
Rodrik smiles and nods his agreement, he has a score to settle as well.
Sir Sever could be a valuable source of information. He might know the circumstances of your imprisonment, and the cloaked figure from earlier is something interesting as well.
"Lucky for us, I know exactly where he'll be, these ships have special areas for high ranking men"
Rodrik again takes the lead, and it's a silent walk to the office of the Warden Knight. So many questions about your existence, he'd have to know the answers.

Outside the door, You and Rodrik prepare, Sever will almost certainly fight back. You give Rodrik a nod, and he kicks the door down with a single thrust of his leg.
The knight is sitting by a window. He turns, draws his sword, then replaces it. He probably figured that he can't win this.
What to do in this situation?

>kill him
>Talk to him
>>
>>80616
>Talk to him

If he decides to attack perhaps we can disable him?
>>
>>80830
Take him hostage. Again, I'm still thinking about that letter. Ask him about it.
>>
>>83009
This
>>
>>80616
"Well it seems I've been caught with my pants down. What can I do you for"
His calm demeanor can't hide the fact that he knows he might die any second.
Before you can speak up, Rodrik bursts out.
"Would ya prefer a sword or a noose?"
His calm demeanor instantly breaks down to fear, and he begins to plead.
"Wait, don't kill me! I know a great many things, if you allow me to live, I'll answe for you!"
Slightly annoyed, with Rodrik, you wonder what you should say.

>say nothing, kill him
>"I want to know the circumstances of my arrest"
>"I want to know about myself"
>"Who was that cloaked man from earlier?"
>>
>>83798
Oh shit. Know about ourselves.
>>
>>83798
>>
>>83798

WHO ARE WE!?!!?!
>>
>>83798
You think about all the things you could ask him, but only one comes to mind.
"Who am I?"
The question sounds odd, and Rodrik gives you an uncertain look.
The knight, however, seems to have anticipated the question.
"I thought you'd like to know that, truth is I would as well. You were an interesting case, a secretive one as well. I received a letter some years ago, telling me my prison would get a special guest, an assassin of a king. Not long after that, you arrived. The case said that you partook in a plot to dispose the crown, and I was told to make you confess. Besides that, there's not much I know. It seems to me though, that someone knew you'd be coming here."
He didn't know much, which could be expected. But should you ask more?

>Stop questioning
>"About that letter you received years ago"
>"Tell me about the assassination plot"
>>
>>84375
>"Tell me about the assassination plot"

We're not such a bad girl are we "Tee-hee" xP
>>
>>84375
Is OP dead?
>>
>>84375
>>"Tell me about the assassination plot"

Sounds awfully fishy.
>>
>>89186
I was but I I've reincarnated

>>84375
"What was that plot? I don't even remember a king, why would I assassinate him?"
Sever looks thoughtful for a second, before speaking.
"It was the talk of the entire kingdom for awhile. The king had made a decree to nationalize several businesses, and some nobles got upset about it. General run of the mill assassination plot, but something was a little fishy."
"What was fishy?"
"How the attempt happened. You'd think a quick stab or some poisoned wine, but no. Someone used magic"
Now that is certainly perplexing. Magic is exceedingly rare, and there's no reason some upset nobles would have it.
Rodrik is also confused
"Waddaya mean magic"
"I mean a spell. The king is walking through town with his guards, and all of a sudden the biggest guy pulls his sword and starts trying to kill the king. Thankfully the other guard stopped him, but that doesn't change the fact it happened."
That's odd, you can find no absolute proof of magic in his statement.
"You can't say for certain that was magic. It could have been any number of things."
The knight shakes his head.
"Not quite. The guard in question was a loyal one. He'd served this king for 7 years and the two kings before him as well. Nothing short of magic or miracles would have made that man do that."
You don't feel the need to ask any more about this. You start to talk, but he cuts you off.
"There, I answered your damn questions. Allow me safe passage to the row boat and I'll be on my way."

>Keep promise, let him live
>Break promise, he dies.
>>
>>90761
May as well let him live.

He could be useful.
>>
>>90761
Let him live! Seduce him!
>>
Rolled 5 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>90761
Roll to seduce
>>
>>91421
"Oh, but why would I let you get away, sweetie?"
With a wink, you successfully seduce Sir Sever, knight warden of Bleakpoint prison.
"I… uh… you mean"
He stammers, unsure of what to say.
"Why don't you come with me? I may have use of your skills"
He nods
"Certainly, my lady."
Rodrik gives you a disapproving look, but doesn't say a word.

The three of you make your way above deck, and see that the prisoners made short work of the guards and soldiers. It finally hits you
"How are we gonna captain this thing?"
Ever the savior, Rodrik breaks in.
"I picked up some sailing in my time with the Navy. I'll get us where we need to go."
That's another thing, where do we need to go?
"Where should we go?"
Rodrik thinks for a moment, then responds
"I know people in Vos, they'll help us."
Vos, a coastal city, but you don't know much about it.
Sever, however, does.
"You can't be serious! Vos is a den of crime and corruption!"
Rodrik laughs again
"Exactly the place for escaped criminals"

It looks to be about midnight out, and the stars twinkle beautifully. It seems like your new life is about to start. All you can remember is Bleakpoint prison, going anywhere else is a terrifying prospect, yet there's no other options.
You've learned some things today, but not much. To unravel the mystery of who you are, you'll need some clues. Maybe Vos holds the clues you need?

And with that, the beginnings section of the story is complete. The next update will be sometime tomorrow, likely around 1 est.
thanks for playing
>>
thanks for the quest op

will follow
>>
Nice set up OP. Will keep an eye out for next time.

A bit annoyed with all the seduction stuff, but I guess it's impossible to get away from that when you have a female MC.
>>
>>92859
with huge tits.
>>
>>93799
Oh don't worry, I read your posts.
>>
>>94008
u kno it
Besides, it's literally the best use of our assets. It's like having nuclear weapons and NOT using them to blast North Korea to radioactive dust.
>>
>>94094
>Found South Korea
>>
>>91524
Thank you for the quest!
Looking forward to the Pirate Queen arc :).
>>
>>94094
Not really. You've released the prisoners, killed the crew and the current antagonist surrenders without a fight and is amiable. Shoving your tits in his face and saying "wanna fug" is completely moronic. It's not the time or place or even remotely close to a situation that warrants it. You gain nothing you did not already have.

You're using the OP to live out your fetish. In the end it's up to the OP to decide who to humor. There are no board rules about what you're allowed to suggest but it's our narrator who'll get the banhammer if you both keep this up.
>>
>>101795
oh sorry didn't know this was a no-fun zone.

i suggest you check out that one four thread quest about dick magic while you're at it.

go on, i'll wait.

OP hasn't said we can't use our tits. it's up to the
QM to make the story, the anons to play with the story.
>>
>>101795
stop being a pansy. It's funny using seduction.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.