[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me on 4chan, but what comes after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: nerd-dance.jpg (120KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
nerd-dance.jpg
120KB, 620x375px
Lets start an adventure, but what should we do. I will give a description of where I am and what the situation is, and you give me commands. They will be simple
>Inspect "object", gives a better description of what the object is
>interact with "object" begins a prompt where you can say what exactly you want to do, but within reason as I am only human after all Ex: pick up, Rotate, Talk to.
>Move to "door" some rooms will have several doors so sometimes you will have to be specific

I sit at my cluttered desk browsing 4chan, there is barely enough space for my mouse and keyboard. To my right there is a shelf covered in plastic miniatures, half of which are unpainted, and next to that is my dresser. On my right is my bed, covered in mostly clean clothes, It, much like everything else in my room is cluttered with objects. Behind me are two shelves containing more half built models and board games. between them is a closet full of old computer parts. At the foot of of my bed is a door that leads to the rest of the room.

>Move to door
>Inspect "object"
>Interact with "object"
>>
fuck you faggot eat my dick ass nigger
>>
File: m00t.png (170KB, 598x320px) Image search: [Google]
m00t.png
170KB, 598x320px
>>735592
lel op can't even open his own damn thread
>>
>>735585
inspect penis length
>>
>>735599
I unzip my pants to find a 3 inch unerect penis
>>
>>735614
fuck your desk
>>
>>735619
action unknown
>>
>>735621
use penis with desk
>>
>>735623
Use the >interact > inspect >move commands followed by what you would like to be accomplished
>>
>>735625
use penis to interact with desk
>>
>>735626
Seeing other wood makes me hot and bothered, I immediately remove my pants as well as my underwear and rub my half erect penis on the surface of my desk
>>
File: gaschambers.jpg (28KB, 442x298px) Image search: [Google]
gaschambers.jpg
28KB, 442x298px
>>735630
okay now remove all clothes and enter living room
>>
>>735634
>if you dont fucking use the god damn commands... fuck it.

I immeadiately remove my shirt and travel down the hallway towards the living room, cock fully erect. I know there is a wooden coffee table just begging to be violated. Its nearly midnight and my parents are fast asleep, there shouldn't be much of a problem.
>>
>>735640
inspect conditions outside your house
>>
>>735641
the street lights are on, and I get glimpses of passing cars as I furiously rub myself on the coffee table, there are two trucks parked outside of my house, as well as several other vehicles belonging to my neighbors. it is a cold October evening and if I head out there naked I might end up with pneumonia
>>
>>735646
grab your phone and run outside and dive through the window of one of your neighbor's cars.
>>
>>735647
I sprint back to my bedroom, passing my clothes to grab my cellphone that is sitting on my desk and proceed back towards the front of my house. After getting through the door I run down the lawn towards the street as fast as I can gaining momentum, as i dive towards the window of the car I feel a sudden pain in my arms and head. the impact did not leave any marks on the windshield
>>
>>735655
okay headbutt the windshield
>>
>>735661
My head is throbbing with pain from the head first swan dive into a windshield. For some fucking reason I believe that if diving into the windshield wouldnt do anything, maybe a headbutt could do the trick. i plan my feet firmly on the ground and stare into the night sky for several moments, steeling myself for whats to come, and send my forehead into the windshield of the car. It worked! Never mind, its hard to see what is happening when your visions gon blurry. what should I do now
>>
>>735676
look up how to hotwire a car on your phone and do that thing
>>
>>735682
My phone is at 18%, I use it to look up how to hot-wire a car, and with this newly acquired skill I can now stand and stare at this car with no ways of getting into it to start it
>>
>>735689
punch the windshield. also, do i own a car?
>>
>>735695
In frustration I hit the windshield with my fist. I do not recall ever owning, or even driving a car. The two trucks, a Large onne and a small one belong to my family, the keys to which are on the counter in the kitchen.
>>
>>735707
okay go steal the keys to either of the cars, whichever is bigger. also considering you don't know how to drive, make sure the car isn't manual
>>
>>735708
I sneak back into the kitchen and grab the keys to the large truck. From what I had learned on my brief introduction to hot-wiring you put the key into the ignition and turn it
>>
>>735714
put the big stick next to d, press the small pedal on the right, and aim the car at the neighbor's car you were trying to break into
>>
>>735719
I can remember from what my parents had told me, r is backwards and d is drive, so I put the truck into gear and push the small pettle, causing the truck to collide with the car I had just tried to break into. its car alarm goes off as the bumper gets crushed
>>
>>735734
get out of the truck and go through the now (hopefully) broken windshield of the neighbor's car
>>
>>735744
It worked the Windshield is broken, however there is glass allover the pavement and I cant get near it. As we all know broken glass is nudities greatest enemy
>>
>>735749
fuck it do some hopscotch along the broken glass then slide over the door through the windshield
>>
>>735753
The car alarm is still blaring as the owners of the car are on the porch of their house looking at what is happening, not wanting to get caught I try my best to avoid the glass and slide into the car. my feet are bleeding as I begin hot-wiring the car
>>
>>735760
okay so once you're done hot-wiring and once the car's on put the car into drive, shove glass up your ass and rub it in your eyes as you slam the gas pedal down
>>
>>735766
I shove the largest shard of glass into my ass and smaller shards into my eyes, the pain feels so good that I ejaculate allover the steering wheel as I proceed to put the pedal to the metal
>>
>>735774
pull the c4 you remember that you had shoved up your ass for exactly this kind of occasion as well as the detonator
>>
>>735781
Done
>>
>>735783
it's a dead man's switch so after you arm it you shove it back up your ass so whenever you stop clenching it explodes, then you swerve right as hard as you can.
>>
>>735799
As I pray to Allah I turn the wheel as hard as I can. The car begins to spin along the road as I lose control of my bowls releasing the dead mans switch. In the blink of an eye my life had ended just the way it had started, with an accident. however I open my eyes to see Allah greeting me in what I assume is heaven, I walk with him to where he said my 72 virgins would be but as he opened the door to the chamber I only see fat nerds. before I could react Allah had shoved me into the room, but when I had turned it was not Allah it was Satan in disguise. As the ravenous virgins approach my loose asshole I ask myself one final question. Why would Allah let this happen to me?
>BAD ENDING
>>
File: fug.png (82KB, 255x207px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
82KB, 255x207px
>>735823
>implying allah is the one who rubbed glass in your eyes and shoved c4 up your ass

this is your own damn fault retard
>>
File: Sheev smile.jpg (17KB, 541x559px) Image search: [Google]
Sheev smile.jpg
17KB, 541x559px
>>735823
>>735830
You two are a ok in my book
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.