[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qst/ plays DnD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1.png (38KB, 1129x553px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
38KB, 1129x553px
Ok /qst/ lets have a little DnD rpg sesh going, you control this stick figure and right now he has a staff, tell me what you want him to do and I'll tell the story as he goes along.

Rules:
1) No suicide
2) Has to make at least some sense

Story so far:
You are a young man who has recently left his home in Littlebrooke to go on an adventure through the wondrous land in which you live. Armed with only a staff and rudimentary knowledge of how to use it, you stand at a crossroads just a ways out of town.

To the right lies the city of Greypeak, the human capitol. To the left stands the murky Black Woods and untold danger... and treasure.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>73390
To the woods!
>>
>>73430
this
>>
File: 2.png (115KB, 1129x553px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
115KB, 1129x553px
You turn and trek into the deep dark woods. After an uneventful 15 minute walk, you hear a rustling in some leaves. Holding your staff firmly in hand, you watch as a young goblin warrior stumbles out of the bushes. He seems cocky and untrained, but demands your possessions or your life in a snarling voice.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

Ignore goblin and put staff in pooper
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>73476
beat goblin to death with stick
>>
File: 3.png (119KB, 1129x553px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
119KB, 1129x553px
>>73518
Higher roll wins

Filled with courage you swing your staff at the young goblin! It was a good hit and your foe lies on the grass, blood pouring from his scalp. He is wounded, but alive. What do you do?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>73565
Take his sword (i'm assuming it's better than a stick) and shield, and tell him you'll spare his life if he tells you something good.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>73565
Kill and steal his armor
>>
File: 4.png (115KB, 1129x553px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
115KB, 1129x553px
>>73585
15 over 14

You stare down at your bleeding enemy and, grasping the small sword that had fallen from his goblin-claws, decapitate the little green creature with a sickening hack. Wiping the blade in the grass you also take the deceased's shield. Better equipped than you were before, you smile at the sun which stands high through the treetops.

You now have:
1 staff
1 shortsword
1 buckler shield
>>
>>73626
Explore the forest some more
>>
File: 5.png (56KB, 1129x553px)
5.png
56KB, 1129x553px
You continue your way through the forest, after about half an hour of walking through the growth you reach a clearing where the trees seem to form a near perfect circle around a tall white-stone tower. The door of the tower is shut and an uneasy feeling fills you as you approach.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>73691
That window must only be about 3 foot above you, and you're an agile young adventurer! Silently jump up there and peer in.
>>
>>73708
This
>>
File: 6.png (71KB, 1129x553px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
71KB, 1129x553px
>>73708
Bad roll

You take a running start and attempt to jump and grab the window. Unfortunately your hand slips and you fall on your rear in the grass below. Unharmed but shaken, you look up to see a grizzled old face peering down at you.

"Just what do you think you're doing jumping into peoples homes like that you daft scoundrel?"
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>73744
Speak with him
>>
"I just wanted to get a better look I suppose" you tell him.

"You could've just knocked" he replies, and he asks for your name.
>>
>>73844
Adolf
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>73850
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>73844
Ernest
>>
"Ah Adolf, a wise and wonderful name! My name is Jimmy, Jimmy Russles. I am a wizard in these parts. Come on in Adolf, I will show you my tall tower..."
>>
>>73870
Go in?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>73870
NEVER TRUST WIZARDS.
>>
Go in but with caution and at the ready while observing your surroundings
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>74027
Forgot to roll
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.