[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ganbatte! Lia-sensei!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Waking up Sensei.jpg (175KB, 666x932px) Image search: [Google]
Waking up Sensei.jpg
175KB, 666x932px
"Lia... Let's get married..." You felt happy hearing your long time boyfriend finally propose to you.

"E-Eh? Y-You are really okay with me?" You gasp in shock. This was probably the happiest you have ever been in your life.

"Of course! I love you after all... I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes on your beautiful face... I've loved you ever since I kissed your soft lips..." One by one, your boyfriend compliments every single part of you. "Your child bearing hips... Your perfectly sized breast... I love every part of you!"

Hearing his compliments was something else. It was enough to send a chill up and down your spine. Enough to make you blush and turn your cheek a deep shade of red. "Ah... T-Thanks..." You could barely say the words to him from the intense mix of emotions you were feeling.

Then, your boyfriend leans in and whispers into your ear. "I love you Lia..."

Wrapping your arms around him you try and give him thanks. "I love you too!" However, there was something odd... Try as you might, you couldn't remember his name. "Umm... What was it? Shin? Makoto?" It was probably the most embarrassing time of your life. You couldn't believe you could forget your fiance's name! "Ah... Sorry, what was your name again?"

"Eh? How could you forget?" Fortunately, he just smiles at you. "It's..." Unfortunately, a sudden, sharp beeping noise obscures his voice preventing you from hearing what your boyfriend was saying.

"Huh? What was that?" The noise starts getting louder and louder until finally you wake up from that too good to be true scenario.

With a frown on your face, you stare at the wall of your small, one bedroom apartment with half-asleep eyes. "Ah... So it was just a dream after all..."

>cont.
>>
File: Lia bath.png (283KB, 700x623px) Image search: [Google]
Lia bath.png
283KB, 700x623px
As you were mercilessly torn away from your dream, the pain and punishment of going out yesterday night finally comes to you. The familiar, pulsing headache of a hangover was something that was with you that morning. 'Ah... Maybe I should've never went out yesterday...'

Looking over at your alarm clock, you knew it was time to get ready. After all today was when you start your new job at a new school. You can't make a bad impression in this school. This school was one of the top schools in your city and their pay was also one of the best, if not the best for you. 'I should get ready... I can't be late.'

Jumping out of your bed, you immediately head to the bathroom to shower. Once in the bathroom, you take a bit of time to examine yourself in front of the mirror. Your name was Arakawa Lia. "Good... No wrinkles on my face yet..." You were 27 years old. "My breasts are looking good as well... No sag yet..." Although you were lucky in your career, your love life was the one that seemed to have suffered. "Ah... I need to go on another diet..." However, you were hoping to change that. After all, with a new school, comes new coworkers and new chances at love. "Alright... We have to do our best today Lia! We need to snag a rich guy and get married to him!"

After you finish examining yourself in front of the mirror, you head into the bath to get ready for work. You made sure to clean yourself throughly. You needed to get the stench of alcohol off your body after all. After your bath, you head over to the sink to brush your teeth. Once you were finished brushing, you head back to your bedroom to change into your work attire.

You were hoping that this day was going to go by without problems. However, before you even get to your new job you were already running into some issues. "E-Eh? Where did I put that?" You dig through your closet to try and find the new set of underwear that you bought just for today. Unfortunately, they were nowhere to be found. "Did I misplace them or something?" You keep digging and digging but it was all futile. "I... I don't have them..." Taking a deep breath, you sigh. "I... I guess I have to pick something else..."

Looking through your available choices, you quickly realize that you didn't have much to choose from. You didn't really think that you needed to wash most of the normal underwear you wore normally as you bought new ones yesterday, leaving you with only two choices.

'So this is it huh... I have to choose this...' You blush as you hold up an underwear you've been saving for when you get a new boyfriend. A bold underwear for sure. 'Or this...' The next set of underwear couldn't even be called a girl's underwear. It had no charm at all. If you were to describe it, that was the type of underwear your grandmother probably would've worn.

[ ] Bold

[ ] Plain

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>731110

>[ ] Plain white with a pink bow in front
>>
>>731110

plain
>>
>>731110
>[ ] Write-in
Go commando. It'll be more exciting!
>>
>>731110
> Bold
>>
>>731273
Seconded
>>
>>731126
Sure.
>>
>>731110
>[ ] Plain
>>
>>731110
>[o] Bold

Might as well... We might even have a lucky day because of it!
>>
>>731110
>Moves quest to another site
Well fuck you to.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.