[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitman Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 3

You wake up staring at the slowly rotating ceiling fan inside your Miami apartment. You watch each blade as they gently spin before deciding it's time to get out of bed.
You sit up and gingerly step out if bed before heading to your wardrobe and pulling out a sinple pair of jeans and a dark t-shirt with a red and grey overshirt.
Now properly dressed you walk to your personal leather suitcase and pop it open. Files and random paperwork litter the case, you shift them to the side before pulling out the small silver key around your neck and inserting it into what only appears to be a tear in the velvet lining. With a pop a small hatch opens and you pull out your phone for "private" calls.
You look at the clock. It reads 9:30, and just ad you knee the phone begins to ring.

You answer with a simple "Hm" before the male on the other end starts speaking.
"Your target is Hector Rivas as I'm sure you remember. We've managed to get his schedule for the day I'm forwarding it to you as well as the location of your tools. For now simply get in your car and head to Pier 45." He says hanging up abruptly.
You pocket the cellphone and head downstairs, making sure to lock your door, and head to the garage. You start up your 2007 Toyota (not exactly your choice for a vehicle) and start driving to Pier 45.
On the driveyou think about your life and your job. You even also think about how hard it is to separate the two. Killing is all you've been doing for years, your employers have handed you good contracts and padded your wallet so you have no complaint.
Who do you work for?
>(Cont)
>>
>I work for the Mob. You are feared and respected but police know you well so staying incognito will be tough.
>I work for a Government Agency. Nobody knows who you are. You are a cleaner for the United States Government, you have all the support you'll need but if you're caught you'll be hung out to dry.
>I work for myself. You've managed to make a name for yourself and have a reputation for being able to handle any job. You have a web of contacts that provide you with what you need at a price. But the best way to avoid a knife in the back is to never let anyone behind you.
>>
>>727796
>I work for myself. You've managed to make a name for yourself and have a reputation for being able to handle any job. You have a web of contacts that provide you with what you need at a price. But the best way to avoid a knife in the back is to never let anyone behind you.
>>
>>727796
Government
>>
>>727796
Gov
>>
You've been with the Department of Domestic Defense for years now. You chuckle to yourself considering nobody knows the DDD even exists, therefore nobody knows you exist. You're a ghost in every system, even most overseas. You've been from Afghanistan to Cuba to Amsterdam and back, as long as you've been with the agency you've never been caught but you've been reminded multiple times that if you are, the government will wipe it's hands of you and leave you to your fate.
Regardless, while a ghost in the system you've become a boogyman in certain states. No name to go on they only have your codename, and that's only because some kid with a ham radio caught the wrong frequency at the wrong time.
Still you do have a name. Just not one you go by often, you usally go by..
>What is your real name
>What is your codename
>>
>>727887
>captcha: slayton vern
Verne Slayton
Codename: The Janitor
>>
>>727887
Pavel Alinsky

The Merchant
>>
>>727887
Jack Daniels
Codname: Whiskey Tango
>>
>>727917
Seconding verne slayton.
>>
Verne, been so long since you've been referred to as something other than a Janitor. Cleaning up government messes, and they dont even provide dental. You come to a stop as you arrive at Pier 45, a well known nightclub in the area, you sot patiently and surely enough recieve a text.
>Your target will be driving through in 10 minutes and stopping at Coastal Creams Ice Cream Parlor with his daughter.
The death of his daughter or security personal are deemed acceptable losses.
Your weapons are in the dumpster behind the club.
Good luck.
-AG #53
You sigh and step out of the car heading for an alley beside the club. You slip into it and find a dumpster with a red D3 spray painted onto the lid. You open the lid and recieve your weapons.

What did you ask to be delivered on this assignment?
>A single pistol and a silencer. Classic and Clean
>A long range rifle, also silenced
One shot one kill.
>A submachine gun, that too is silenced. In a hail of bullets one will hit
>Heavy Ordinance, Shotgun and Grenades. You like it loud.
>>
>>728000
>Long range rifle
By the time they figure out what happened, you'll already be long gone.
>>
>>728000
>A long range rifle, also silenced
Feels bad hitting him with his daughter nearby. Ah well.
>>
You pull the hard case from the dumpster. Inside is a bolt action rifle chambered with hollow point rounds it also comes with a high powered scope fitted with directional mic. You have your tool but now you have to choose where to do your work. From examination of satellite images you have 3 places in mind.
>A building directly across from the Ice Cream Parlor. A little open but the shot will be clean
>From the second floor of an italian joint that never reopened after a hurricane flooded the place. Private but the shot will be tricky.
>From a yacht out on the water. By the time you get to it you'll only have one chance to make your shot. But you'll be guaranteed a clean getaway
>Of course you could always waltz up to him and just blow him away at close range. Of course this leaves witnesses to deal with
>Other (within reason)
>>
>>728023
>From the second floor of an italian joint that never reopened after a hurricane flooded the place. Private but the shot will be tricky.

Recognizing when you're being shot at isn't immediately apparent as the movies think. We might be able to get a couple follow-up shots.
>>
>>728030
Seconded, italian joint
>>
You head to Virgiolo's old joint. After a hurricane brought sea level up to his neck he swore off coastal business and moved his baked ziti as far as he could from the ocean. You step under the caution tape and carefully maneuver the rotted wooden floor, a shoe full of wood pulp isn't what you need right now. You make your way up the stairs, which miraculously haven't collapsed on the soggy base they lie upon, entering the upper dining room you lay your case on the bar and pop both clasps.
You pull out the rifle which has the stock folded in on itself, with a flick of the wrist it snaps open and clicks into place. You slide the magazine into the rifle near soundlessly, if not for the click of it locking in. This rifle is well oiled and the scope perfectly calibrated, you put in your noise cancelling headphones and plug them into the base of the scope activating the directional mic.
Then, you wait.
In the 6 minutes you have left you move into a position where you can see the road leading to the ice cream parlor and a partial view of the front counter of it. You pick up a low rumble in the mic and look uo the road.
Your target approaches.
Show time.
>>
>>728041
The target will likely approach the counter with his daughter. In order to not have the shot overpenetrate and hit the serving man, it will be better to hit the target when he is on the move.
Estimate range and bullet drop, according to the caliber of the bullet. Check the bracing of the rifle and our stance.
>>
You briefly consider firing through the roof and catching the target that way but with your hollow point rounds the bullet woukd be too damaged to hurt anyone, on the okus side this alleviates your fear of the bullet passing through someone or thing and causing you nore problems. You turn your scope to follow the car and pick up through the directional mic a conversation.
"-you learn today sweetie?"
"We learned the story of David and Goliath daddy."
"Oh that's a good one princess, that's a personal favorite of daddies."
"Really?"
"Yes me amor, the story shows that even the smallest people and take down the biggest odds. Even if they're small as you." At the end of this sentence you see movement and hear laughter, you assume he's tickling her.
>Cut off the mic and keep your scope on the target
>Leave the mic on and keep your scope on the target
>>
>>728064

We are professionals and shouldn't be hampered by something like feelings. Need mic open to get feed on sudden stops, warnings, or general fuckery.
>>
>>728064
I'm sure this mic was a good reason in some instances.
>>
>>728064
Leave mic. We aren't soft enough to be swayed.
>>
You relax your shoulders and mentally scold yourself for considering turning off the mic. You are a professional and you're determined to act like it.
You turn the volume up as the car is passing.
"-good on your test, baby?"
"Yes, Daddy. I got a 97"
"That's my girl, you're going to be a doctor one day or a lawyer and you're going to make your old papa proud."
"Gracias Papi"
"De nada bonita. So are you ready for our sunday tradition? Because I can tell we're close."
"Sunday sundaes?" The girl yelps
"Sí Bonita!"
You hear the slight screech of breaks and you see the back passenger door open. The little girl steps out bouncing with joy.
Her father must be in the other side, you sit and wait dialing your scope to account for bullet drop and the maximum range you can fire. You see a hand grab the little girl's and walk her up to the counter.
"One Scoop Vanilla Mocha, and a hot fudge sunday for my daughter." You hear him say
You pull the bolt action back and it effortlessly slides back into place.
"Your Vanilla Mocha Scoop sir." You hear followed by
"Daddy let me try!" And a small sigh
"Of course sweetie." He replies and as he kneels down to feed his daughter ice cream his head pokes around the corner and you have your shot.
He leans in to kiss his daughter on the cheek.
>Take the shot
>Wait for another opportunity
>>
>>728095
Collateral is acceptable and the shot is clear. Take it.
>>
>>728097
Roll 1d100
(60 to pass)
>>
>>728095

>Wait for another opportunity
He's too close, we have time. A chest shot will kill him as much as a head shot.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>728102
Oh sorry, didn't see the update.
>>
>>728103
He rolled so I won't.
>>
You breath in and sqeeze the trigger slowly to avoid jerking the rifle around. You here what sounds like a small burst of compressed air and blood along with brain splatters the lower half of the counter.
His daughter now screaming in absolute terror pounding on her fathers chest, you can hear through the mic:
"DADDY, NO. DADDY GET UP. PLEASE. DONT LEAVE DA-" you cut off the mic and pocket the headphones before folding up the rifle and placing it back in it's case.
Now that he's taken care of you need to get away with it.
>Hideout in the restaurant untik the heat dies down a bit.
>Exit through the back door leaving you without a car
>Exit through the front door risking confrontation but allowing yourself an escape vehicle.
>Other
>>
>>728131
Hideout. Our appearance is incognito, well grab our car after.
>>
>>728131
>Exit through the back door leaving you without a car
>>
>>728131
>Exit through the back
A moving target is harder to hit
>>
Time to move.
You walk to the back balconies that hang over the street opposite of your work. You toss the case down before you hop the rail and shimmy down a drainage pipe. You pick up your case and start walking down the street casually as possible.
You hear sirens far off.
>Remain Casual
>Find somewhere to hide
>Try and go back around the street and get your car.
>Call in a new car from the agency
>>
>>728200

Remain casual. No one saw us and it will take time to pinpoint the shooting position.
>>
>>728200
>Remain casual
We just calmly assassinated a father in front of his daughter, I think we're equipped to handle anything the police have to say.
>>
You remain calm and allow the sirens to get close, never changing your stride. You walk the same lackadaisical pace to the nearest bus stop which takes a half hour and take a seat. You wait nearly 15 minutes before you see the bus down the street. Just then a pair of policemen turn the corner and begin walking towards you and the others holding a paper. As the bus get closer so do the officers, unfortunately the police reach you before the bus and you hear them asking a woman.
"Have you seen a man fitting this description."
Cold sweat begins gathering on your forehead.
"Oh..uh.." the woman says she begins glancing nervously down your side of the bench.
"Come with us ma'am" a portly short officer says. They walk hter to a secluded spot and begin whispering occasionally looking in your direction.
The officers begin walking back towards you hands on their weapons, just as the bus pulls up. You stand to board and you hear a equally short but skinnier man say "Sir.."
>Pretend you didn't hear and board anyways
>"Yes Officer?"
>Don't get on the bus, but leave your case on it
>Attack the officer
>Other
>>
>>728462
>Pretend you didn't hear and board anyways

No idea how anyone saw us to make this description, but if they have one sticking around is a poor idea.
>>
>>728462
>>728468
Seconding, feigning ignorance is usually a sound strategy
>>
You ignore the officer and step onto the bus, you hear a more firm "SIR. Please stop" you simply step again into the bus and tense up as you feel fast aggressive motion behind you. You hear the click of handcuffs and turn to see a homeless man who had been sitting next to you facedown in the concrete with a pistol sticking out of his dirty sweatpants. As you officers pick him up and begin to drag him away you call out:
"Hey good job boys, gettin the real badguys." Right as the doors close.
You take a seat in the middle of the bus next to a window and place your case on your lap.
How should you spend the bus ride.
>Look at the local news on your phone
>Inform the agency the hit went off perfectly
>Sleep
>Other
>>
>>728993
>>Inform the agency the hit went off perfectly
>>
>>728993
>Look at the local news
Don't want to be drawing too much suspicion in such a public place. Dunno if it's by text or by call, but better safe than sorry either way.
>>
>>729063
This

Not gonna lie, I pictured all of this in a 1940s setting right up till now.
>>
Headlines read:
Local Entrepreneur shot dead in South Beach, Miami.
After reading more into the article looks like after your target bit it that bum took his wallet while his goons were looking for you. Bum was assumed to be the killer and after beung found with an unregistered fire arm you conclude it'll be an open shut case.
Your agency phone is ringing, the caller ID says it is an Unknown Caller.
>Answer
>Ignore
>>
>>729213
Answer. Its not suspicious to answer your phone. Quite the opposite.
>>
>>729213
>>Answer
A pistol won't cause a rifle wound but w/e, the police aren't gonna make themselves look bad.
What kinda phone do we have?
>>
>>729213
>>Answer
>>
Your agency phone is a classipc flip phone burner you get for each new case. They are preprogrammed with every number of the agents that will be aiding you, so an unknown number calling is too unusual to pass up. You hit the green phone key and put the phone to your ear.
"Is this..the Janitor?"
The voice asks cautiously
"Depends on who's made a mess, Mr..?"
"Debo, Sunny Debo. I'm calling because I was the one who ordered this last hit and I have another request.." Sunny says
"Well you'll have to take it up with the requests office Sunny. If an agent found this last man a large enough problem to use me the others should be no different." You say growing annoyed
"Well you see the agency told me you have a 2 month cooldown period in between agenct jobs so each cleaner can mop something up yah know? So I asked them and they said I could ask you to take it on as a personal gig.." he says
You sigh before asking.
"What's the contract?"

"Shit you mean it? Okay look man here's the deal. I'm Don Cleo Vivaldi's son in law, right? And the Don is getting on in years so I wanted you to clear my path to becoming Don."
Sonny speaks a mile a minute but at the mention of Vivaldi you pay close attention. One of the biggest kingpins on the east coast. Drug Rings and Human Trafficking this guy is a real piece of work and a dangerous enemy to have. He has almost as extensive an intelligence network as the Agency due to moles and good old cash.
"How do you expect me to help clean the floor for you on the way up?" You ask
"Vivaldi has 3 sons, dig? Dominic, Leonardo, and 'Cappy' these three stooges have gotta go. As well as their Uncle Veto Vivaldi, Cleo's top enforcer, and ambitious, wouldn't hesitate to put a hot one in me if I took the seat from him. I'm offering 10k a head plus anither 15k when it's all over. Whaddya say?"
>Accept the contract
>Decline the contract
>Ask for more money (specify how much)
>>
>>729319
If we are cleared for a personal contract by the agency, I say we go for it.
>>
>>729319
>Ask for another 5k up front to make it an even 30.
Reason with him that this is quite possibly the most powerful man in this city, and it'd do to have a little extra insurance to make sure the job gets done.
>>
"I'll need another 5 grand upfront." You say curtly
"What?" Sonny repkies obviously not expecting you to bargain.
"This is one of if not the most powerful kingpin in the southeast. If you can't put up another 5 to ensure I can get the tools necesarry for the job then I'm not cleaning up anything. " you say firmly
"Fine fine Christ, you'll have 5 grand upfront transferred by tomorrow morning." Sonny says defeated
"If I do then consider the contract taken, Send me their full names so I can get my intel." You say before hanging up.
As you close the phone the bus comes to a stop a block from your apartment, you begin walking just as you hear the rumble of thunder and the slow steady cracking of rain. When you reach your apartment you're soaked and pissed off. As you walk into the stairwell three mexican gang members all on their phones look up. The one who looks to be the leader asks.
"What's in the box man..looks expensive." Before giving you a small sinister grin.
>"None of your fucking business"
>Don't answer
>Hit him with the case
>"A very large gun"
>Other
>>
>>729796
>"A very large gun"
The truth will set us free.
>>
>>729796
>Don't answer
These chucklefucks are just looking to start something, so let's not give 'em the satisfaction.
>>
What the fuck kind of government agency ghost apartment doesn't have inbisible but hardcore security measures to prevent just this sort of scenario?
>ignore, if they start something kill them
>>
>>729796
OP, we allowed combined answers?

Because I'd like my

>Don't answer

with a side order of

>"A very large gun"

if possible. Like, endeavor to imply we're packing heat or some shit
>>
>>731684
Sorry for not elaborating more but while you do work for the government you are by no means a govt agent or employee. You're a freelance who does a majority of his business with the Government in in return for your help they ignore your side contracts and help supply you. So while you do "work" for the govt dont expect to go to any christmas parties.
>>
You look at the young man who asked the question and simply say. "It's a very large gun" while tapping the case.
"What?" The young man says obviously, not expecting that answer
You don't answer his second question and simply turn and head up to your apartment, you unlock your door and slip inside, your phone buzzes in your pocket and you see a message.
"Front door opened, detonate 'Homeland contingency' Y/N?"
You send "N" and pocket the phone and lay your case by the door and collapse on your couch fading into sleep.
>>
You wake up to your agency phone rapidly buzzing. You wipe your blurry eyes and pick up the phone and see the call is coming from Agent #58. 58 is one of the handlers for the Agency and keeps all the unofficial cleaners like you informed and in line.
If he's calling it must be important.
"Yes 58?" You say sleepily
"Yeah hey, look we were monitoring your call earlier with Debo, I told him not to worry about texting you and I'd give you the rundown on the targets. It's probably best if we move fast so if one of these guys sticks out to you and you want to handle it now, lemme know and we can move out."

"Alright 58, tell me about.."
>Veto, the enforcer
>Cappy, the youngest son
>Dominic, the capo and oldest son
>Leonardo, the doctor and middle son
>>
>Veto, the enforcer
Better take out this guy first when he's still unsuspecting. Also ask him of the Don's intelligence network to find way to not get sniffed out.
>>
>>731754
The enforcer
>>
>>731754
The enforcer
>>
>>731754
>>Veto, the enforcer
>>
"Tell me about Veto, the top enforcer." You say
"Ah this Veto guy is a piece of work that's the truth. Arrested for multiple counts of assault and battery in New York, Involuntary Man Slaughter in Boston, Arson in Yonkers, and a whole lot more. Every murder case he gets pinched for ends up a Manslaughter or the witness of course, dissappears.
Currently up in New Jersey for some business for the Don. By the time you get up there I can have a full dossier ready. With Veto gone the power vacuum will cause his 2 sons still in the game to be trying to step up. Maybe that'll cause them to misstep and we can use that."
"That sounds like a plan then. I'll need you to also figure out how deep The Don's information goes."
"Alright, I'll book a flight for you tomorrow at 5PM. Be packed and ready."
The phone clicks.
You sit back on your couch and think. It's about 5pm now. What do you do with the rest of your day.
>Pay a visit to those gangbangers downstairs
>Wander the city
>Workout
>Clean your rifle
>Other
>>
>>731839
We should go over our gear and see what we have and will need for this job
>>
>>731839
pay a visit to gangers
>>
>Other
Meet some of the other hitman we know we might need back up.
>>
>>731856
Do you want to split the payout?
>>
>>731839
By the way do we live in a shitty apt complex or something? why is trash hanging out here? Thats like section 8 level shit.
>>
>>731856
Maybe not the best of ideas since they might rat us out.
>>
>>731859
No. lets handle it ourselves. 50k for four hits isn't that much in the first place.
>>
You live in a cheap rundown apartment. Inconspicuous, and govt funded so that explains the dregs.
>>
>>731874
Ill change my vote for equipment check then. See what we need. No need to rile the roaches I suppose. They'll end up breaking in and detonating are apt.
>>
>>731874

Do we rely solely on the govt for supplies, info, and such or do we also have our own network?
>>
>>731888
Nice Digits
Lets go with the 9mm, a classic and use non-lethal rounds
>>
File: big-tv.jpg (14KB, 350x327px) Image search: [Google]
big-tv.jpg
14KB, 350x327px
Taking new vote into account. Even though the bumoing latin rap is grinding your last nerve you decide against confrontstion. You're a ghost for a reason. You decide on a quick inventory check before the mission. You go to your massive tv from the 90's and push in the screen sliding it to the side. Inside is your personal armory.
It contains:
>9mm pistol
>.44 Magnum
>Sawn off shotgun
>A handheld stungun
As far as equioment you have:
>Night vision goggles
>Rope
>Vials of morphine
>Multiple hypodermic needles
>First aid kit
Now what do you do?
>Go and buy more equipment (specify what)
>Sleep
>workout
>Other
>>
>>731849
Seconded
>>
>>731901
I say we get out hands on some explosives.
>>
>>731909
Nothing too big, but a block of c4 is always useful.
>>
>>731901
An SMG could be useful in case things get hairy.
>>
You close the panel on the tv and pop the screen back in place before grabbing your phone.
"This is Tony Ramada."
"Tone, it's Slayton"
"Ahh Slayer, my brotha. How you doin Slay?"
"I'm doing good man, this isn't a social call though I need some equipment."
"Ah shoulda opened with that my brotha. Of course my inventory is open to you for a price of course. I got clips for cash, gats for guac, caps for change, Shotties for singles, SMGs for P A Y. Ya dig?"
Halfway through his speech you couldn't help but laugh. Tony always knew how to get to you.
"Thank you Tone, I'll be up there in about an hour. I have some heavy requests." You say before hanging up.
You go to the safe you keep behind a picture of the Miami skyline and count your onhand cash.
5k in cash and you'll have another 5 in your immediate access account tomorrow morning.
>Any last second things before you leave? (specify)
>>
>>731980
Take your 9mm with non-lethal rounds
>>
>>731980
Hide rifle.
>>
>>731996
Seconding. The last thing we want to do after a big murder is give people the impression that we're a killer. Take the sidearm with intent to subdue rather than kill.
>>
>>731996
>>734389
I don't get it. We're gonna hit the enforcer, right? This needs to be lethal.
>>
>>734417
Not until tomorrow. Right now we're just meeting up with our boy for some explodium.
>>
You go to head out the door before you remember that Tone lives in a pretty rough part of Miami. You make sure to grab your 9mm out of the TV and grab the magazine with rubber bullets. You slide the magazine in and tuck the pistol in your waistband, better to not rack up any more bodies today.
You walk outside and pass by the gangsters without comment only small shifty eyed side glances, you sit at the bus and wait for it to come around before hopping on and staring out the window for the 20 minute trip. You finally arrive at the bus stop a few blocks south of where Tone runs his shop, the sound of whirring hydrolics and deep bass. This definitely is not a safe place, but you feel no fear only a heightened sense of awareness, every sense has been tuned to help you in your career so the odds of someone getting the jump on you are next to none.
>>
You start heading up the street making sure to keep your eyes to yourself as the gangs of local thugs start coming out now that the sun is setting. The walk is without incident until you turn up Tone's street and see his auto shop at the end of the block. Nearly halfway there you begin hearing shouts coming from a house with the door slightly open down the street. As you pass it you hear a loud crash to your right, you spin immediately having your hand fly to your waist.
You see a woman, bloody and bruised laying on her back crumpled as the door slowly starts closing due to the force that opened it, you see a rather large cuban man walk out the door and approach the woman. You watch, hand still hovering over your pistol as he grabs the woman by her hair and starts dragging her back inside looking at you only to say.
"Mind your business man, this don't concern you."
What do you do?
>Get involved, nobody deserves this.
>Move Along, you're no hero
>>
>>734529
>Move along, but take note of the incident.
Remember this guy for later so we can case the joint later, come back better prepared for a confrontation. We might separate feelings from business, but something in our tragic backstory won't allow us to let this guy get away with domestic abuse.
>>
>>734529
>Move Along, you're no hero
>>
>>734596
Seconding this. We might be a professional but that doesn't mean we have to be stone cold all the time.
>>
>>734529
>>734596
This
>>
>>734529
Kick his ass.
>>
You nod once to indicate you're staying out of the situation but makae a mental note of the house's address, you may have more pressing matters right now but you're sure you'll be able to come back and handle this 'man' later.
As you get closer to Tone's shop you start to remember growing up, the harsh punishments. Cigarette burns, Slaps to the face, going days without meals, and more. You took the beatings with stoicism but still cried and wondered 'why me?' come nightfall. You start to clench and unclench your fists rapidly, an old habit, but manage to stop yourself and regain your composure. Memories will have to wait, there's business to do.
>>
You knock on the heavy metal door to the shop and a small metal box on your left crackles to life.
"Sorry we're closed." It says roughly
You lean in pressing the button and say:
"I just want a TX35 Muffler, got any in stock?"
You wait a few seconds and hear 2 solid clicks from the top and bottom of the door, you push it open and step inside heading straight through into the back scrap yard area. You step onto a destroyed schoolbus which contains a staircase inside leading to Tone's specialty shop. A young black man walks up to you before saying
"Ay whattup man, Tone had to leave on some real important business so he told us to just go ahead and hook you up with what you need and to drop a discount for ya."
You look at him and nod
"I'm going to need a single brick of C4 Plastic explosive and a Beretta M12S sub-machine gun."
The young man looks at you for a few seconds seeming deeo in thought.
"Yeah we got that. For a single brick of C4 enough to blow a hole in a brick wall or destroy a vehicle will rack you up 2k and the machine gun is 1k plus an additional 500 for clips. We also deliver for an extra 500 if you want." He says smiling
"I'm going to need these delivered to an apartment in Trenton." You say giving him the 4 thousand you owe him.
"Aight man good shit. Anything else I can get you?"
>Buy something else (specify)
>Leave
>"Thanks, What's your name?"
>Other
>>
>>736374

Ask if they have anything novel, like a ballistic knife or something else exotic that might come in handy.
>>
>>736382
This. Always good to have backup plans.
>>
"Anything a little more..exotic?"
You ask
The young man thinks for a minute before nodding
"I gotta couple of specialty toys sure." He says as he turns a corner in the metal bunker and pulls out a thick green metal case. He pops the lid and turns it to you there are three knives inside.
"These are new imports we got the other day specialized close quarters combat weapons. Which one do you want to know about?" As he says this he makes a sweeping gesture over the case.
Which would you like more information on?
>The one with a small trigger
>The one with a hole on the tip
>The one that looks like a sharpened tuning fork
>>
>>736504
Trigger
>>
"That one with the trigger." You ask
The young man delicately picks up the blade. "The ballistic knife, good for 50 meters distance and solid enough for close range. You pull this knob down on the bottom and it pulls in the blade which rests on a high tension coil, pulling the trigger releases the pressure in the coil and launched the knife making whatever you point at a dartboard. You sold or want to hear about the other pieces?"
>I'll take it
>Tell me about...(Hole in the tip or Tuning fork)
>>
>>736613
Tell us about the others.
>>
"Just tell me about all the others too." You say a bit impatiently.
"Alright man, chill a bit. This one here with the hoke is called the WASP, it's usually meant for divers. The hole leads to a Co2 cartridge in the hilt, they woulf stab sharks and hit the button pumping it full of air and sending it floating up to the surface. Use it on someone and you'll cause whatever organ or vein you stick it in to explode pretty much. This beauty with the two prods, is a Stun Knife, enough voltage to get your toast that crispy golden brown. It gives you the versatility of lethal and non-lethal combat, but no edge means cutting isnt an option but stick in someone and hit the button and I can guarantee they wont get back up for a while."
He lays all the knives down.
"Tell you what you're a good friend of Tone so I'll give you a deal. You help me with something I'll give you one of these for free. Hell I'll give it to you upfront even."
You look at the man and he smiled gesturing to you
>Accept Deal
>Reject Deal
>Ask for details
>>
>>736640
>Ask for details
>>
>>736640
>Ask for details
>>
>>736640
>>Ask for details
>>
"Tell me about the deal." You say, no emotion in your voice
"Essentially I need you to deliver a message." He says
"A message? You know I'm not a thug right?" You say slightly insulted
"I know exactly who you are and what you do, my man. But I know you like cash and consider this a 500 dollar pay day for beating some ass. Asshole down the block keeps getting plastered and beating on his woman, I noticed you saw him earlier in one of his disputes. Now I'd kick his ass myself but he's supported by a gang in the neighborhood so unless I want the shop torched or a cap in my ass I can't touch him. You are an unknown however, so take a knife and your goods. Go beat his ass then head home and we're even."
>Accept deal
>Deny deal
>>
>>736784
Sure, we'll be a vigilante for the day
>>
>>736784
>Accept deal
>>
>>736784
>Accept deal

and

" How much is too much? I usually don't leave them alive."
>>
"How badly do you want me to hurt him?" You say "Usually my messages end with the recipient being the opposite of alive."
"You can do whatever to this clown, he's a scumbag woman beater, drug dealer and overall dickhead. Just try not to kill or hurt anyone innocent okay?" He says worringly
You ponder the idea in your head, this could be a good way to work out some issues of your own and you did plan on coming back for him anyways.
"I'll take the deal." You say firmly
"That's great man, what knife do you want for payment?"
>Ballistic Knife
>WASP Knife
>Stun-Knife
>>
>>736842
>Ballistic Knife
>>
>>736784
>Accept the deal
Also we should ask for something to hide our face.
Keep it simple, no fancy masks or anything.
Just something that will keep the guy we beat up and his gang from knowing what we look like.
>>
>>736842
>>WASP Knife
>>
>>736842
>stun knife
It will keep things cleaner.
We have guns for long-range (maybe we could use a silencer?) and the WASP will just make messy kills. They call us The Janitor for a reason.
>>
3 way tie, the next vote will decide it
>>
>>736873
That is a good point. I'll switch to stun
>>
You pick up the two-pronged knife, it's remarkably light and reminds you of ancient stiletto daggers, you press the button on the hilt that is placed where your thumb naturally falls and you hear a clicking and watch as small arcs of electricity jump between the two metal poles.
"A good choice my man, the pinnacle of new and old school." Says the young man
You pay him no attention as you slide the knife into a custom sheath and clip it to the side of your jeans for easy reach. As you leave the shop with a small backpack containing your purchases, you hear even more yelling than previously coming from the house as you approach.
You think of how you want to handle it..
>Kick in the door, let him feel fear this time
>Infiltrate the house, be a shadow until you can best strike
>Lure him outside, an ambush is the best strategy
>Leave it alone, you already have the knife.
>>
>>737461
>>Infiltrate the house, be a shadow until you can best strike
Maybe we can catch him on the can
>>
>>737461
>Infiltrate the house, be a shadow until you can best strike
>>
>>737461
Infiltrate.
>>
You cut through the yard of the house next to your new target. You slide to the backdoor and try the handle and it seems to be unlocked you silently open the door and slide in before closing it slowly. Looking around you see a washer and dryer combo, some dirty clothes, the electric panel for the house, and the door into the next room.
>Sneak into the next room
>Peek into the next room
>Electrocute the panel (stun-knife)
>Other
>>
>>737746
>>Electrocute the panel (stun-knife)
Hopefully he will come try to fix it and we can get him there
>>
>>737746
>Electrocute the panel (stun-knife)
>>
You pull open the electrical panel. Pressing the tips of the double spikes into the mess of wires and circuitry you push the button on the hilt which causes a loud crackling and shower of sparks slightly burn your cheeks. The lights go out immediately and the washer cuts off stopping the low rumbling You close the panel again and step into the shadowy corner next to the door. You hear yelling in the next room and a slamming door and heavy footsteps approaching the door.
What do you do?
>Stay Hidden and wait
>Slam the door when he's walking though it
>Electrify the doorknob (Stun-Knife)
>Shoot him with a rubber bullet when he enters the room.
>Other
>>
>>743101
>Electrify the doorknob (Stun-Knife)
>>
>>743101
>>Electrify the doorknob (Stun-Knife)
>>
You step to the door and press your knife tips to the old brass handle and wait. You hear the approaching footsteps and your finger hovers over the button, while you never considered tactics from 'Home Alone' before you can't miss the chance to see how this works out. You see the door knub shudder and start to turn, you hit the button.
Roll 1 d10
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>746341
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>746341
>>
Bump for interest, this shit is good.
>>
>>752467
same, when is it resuming
>>
You hear a thud and open the door. The massive cuban man is unconscious from the electrical shock, a little more Home Alone than your usual style but it got the job done, this hardly delivers a message though so you'll have to wake him up to make sure he gets it.
>Tie him up then wake him
>Rest a knee on his chest and wake him
>Just kick him until he wakes up
>Kill him
>Other
>>
>>752502
>>752505
Make sure he's facing downwards also, don't want him to see our face, unless we're tying him to a chair or something.
>>
>>752505
>>752506
With a side of
>Kill him
Facing us, tell him he's a stinking mess that we are cleaning up, then stick him in the jugular.
>>
>>752505
do we wear gloves?
>>
You seach the house for any length of rope and unable to find any resort to the zipties you always keel in your back pocket for occasions such as this. You find his wife unconscious in the bedroom and simply leave her be. You heave the large man into a chair and zip tie his hands together before lightly slapping him repeatedly to wake him up.
He groans groggily before looking at you, a flash of fear shows before the rage. He struggles to break out of the zipties but you press your knife points into his throat.
"That would be a very bad idea." you whisper as you give him a low voltage jolt.
"I was sent here to bring you a message." You say without emotion
"You're worthless garbage, that's been spilled over the pristine floor of society. Woman beating trash, unworthy of even gracing a dumpsters prescence. Do you know who has to clean up all this garbage?" You say the calm in your voice breaking uo with anger
"ME" you scream and the man recoils in fear from the increase in volume
"I HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP BECAUSE. I. AM. THE. FUCKING. JANITOR." And with each new word after because you stab him in the chest.
You wipe the blade on his pants and sheath it, taking shuddering deep breaths thinking about the anger you just let out. It was almost therapeutic, you turn to leave and you see her. The wife. She must have heard you telling and it woke her up, fuck..what do you do now?
>Talk to her
>Just leave
>Kill her
>Other
Also roll 1d10 for mystery reasons
>>
>>752530
>Just leave
With the way she was being treated, I doubt she would snitch us out.

dice+1d10
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>752536
Goddamnit.
>>
>>752530
are we facing her? if not
>Just leave
but first stand still facing away and say "wait a bit to call the cops"
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>752530
>>752548
>>
You take off without a second thought. You hear a very faint "Gracias!" As you sprint down the street.
You eventually reach the bus stop and take a seat catching your breath for 5 minutes before the bus pulls up and you get on.
You lean back on the busride and look through your backpack that has all your goods in it. Everything appears to be there, he even tossed in a collapsible baton that you were probably supposed to use on the Cuban. You shrug, no sense being mad at free weaponry.
You get off the bus a not far down from your apartment and start heading up the block when your phone buzzes.
"Front door opened, detonate Homeland contingency? Y/N"
Shit, someone is in your house and you hadn't hidden the rifle yet. What do you do?
>Y
>N then go into the apartment gun out
>N then go into the apartment stealthily
>Other
>>
>>752592
>N then go into the apartment stealthily
Try and catch the fuckers breaking in. Maybe it's those gangbangers.
>>
>>752592
>N then go into the apartment gun out
the non lethal gun that is
>>
Roll 1d2
1 is stealthy
2 is guns out
I'll take the first roll
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>752656
>>
With all your guns and other incriminating evidence in your apartment you cant risk waiting to slip inside. You rush up to your apartment building bursting through the doors and up the stairs. Your door is cracked open slightly, you remove the pistol from your back waistband and kick it open. A spanish teen with a durag on stops in the center holding your computer. You fire. The teflon coated rubber round slams into his neck amd you hear gurgling as he hits the ground squirming.
2 other men come running out from your bedroom, one is holding your Monitor the other has the bag from your safe with your cash.
Roll 2d100 for firing on both.
>>
Rolled 51, 47 = 98 (2d100)

>>752692
Here we go!
>>
Rolled 13, 31 = 44 (2d100)

>>752692
>>
Your first shot hits it's mark, dead on the bridge of his nose. The solid projectile connects with the man holding your cash and you hear a crunch as he goes down screaming. You fire again and it hits the arm of the man with your monitor, he drops it and it shatters as he hops out the living room window and down the fire escape you fire twice more and miss. You sigh and pick up the man with the broken nose since his friend can talk through a crushed windpipe. You need information on who did this how do you get it.
>Promise not to hurt him if he tells you
>Promise not to hurt him if he tells you (lie)
>Grab his nose and shake it around
>Put the gun to his eye and threaten him
>Other
>>
>>752868
People need to be told not to get up in our business, after all, his buddy just fucked up our monitor.
>>
>>752868
>>
You pull him up by his collar and hold him with one hand while you press the gun barrel into his forehead.
"I want you to listen to me carefully because I'm only saying this once. You will tell me who told you to break in here, I suspect it's a certain gangbanger who likes to shoot dice at the bottom stairwell, you'd do well to either confirm my suspicions or tell me who it really was."
"I..I cant man, Hector will kill me." He says crying now
You pull the hammer on the gun back and press it against his adam's apple.
"I'll do worse, if you tell me where I can find Hector though. I promise I will not hurt you." You say lying through your teeth
"Aight man aight..Hector hangs behind the Apartments 3 blocks down. He's expecting us back."
You smile and thank him for telling you what you needed to know before firing the gun and collapsing his windpipe.You call in a cleaner you know to make sure the bodies and mess aren't there when you get back amd that the two men know not to talk or next time they'll be dead. You decide to handle this Hector mess now. What will you take with you?
>9mm (lethal/nonlethal)
>Sawn off Shotgun (Lethal/nonlethal)
>.44 Magnum
>Handheld stungun
>Rifle
>Collapsible Baton
>Stun-Knife
You have enough room on your person to carry 2 weapons inconspicuously
>>
>>752937
Baton and Non-Lethal pistol, don't wanna cause more trouble that it's worth.
>>
>>752937
>Collapsible Baton
>9mm (lethal)
>>
Rolld 1d2
1 for nonlethal
2 is lethal
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>752999
Rolling.
>>
You get a fresh clip of rubber bullets and slide it into the gun and also get the collapsible baton from your bag, you give it a few flicks to get a feel for it then store in in your pocket while putting the gun in your waistband.
You leave the apartment and begin heading to the Eastern apartment block, you see low riders and various cars parked out front so you assume you're at the right place. The spanish man wearing the bandana also gives you that impression.
How do you want to handle this.
>Trick the guard into letting you pass (80 to pass)
>Walk up and punch the guard (75 to pass)
>Walk up and use the baton to beat the guard (70 to pass)
>Shoot the guard (40 to pass)

Roll 1d100 with your vote
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>753042
>Walk up and use the baton to beat the guard (70 to pass)
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>753042
Lire the guard over to someplace secluded and press the B button to do a stealth takedown.
>>
>>753172
Seconding this, but make sure to hide the body.
>>
>>753172
I'll allow it since the high roll
>>
You walk past the guard and whisper a racial slur and run off hoping to provoke him. It works, as he chases you around a corner you continue running and turn once more into an alley and wait. The second he turns the alley your baton connects with his face and he crumbles like a dry sandcastle. You disarm him and pocket his .38 revolver. You also pick him up and toss him into a dumpster. You walk back around to the front and turn behind the staircase where the man was guarding, you hear the telltale thump of Latin rap and anget swells.
>Kick in the door gun out
>Pick the lock and slip in quiet
>Knock
>Other
>>
>>754398
>Knock
Is our pistol suppressed?
>>
>Knock
Have the .38 aimed at the face of whatever fucker answers the door
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.