[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swordsman QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: swordsman.jpg (217KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
swordsman.jpg
217KB, 700x900px
Your name is GILES. You are a swordsman and you have just been kicked out of your caravan.

Your traveling companion, alchemist, and only friend, WALLACE, is to blame, and has also been abandoned with you.

Luckily, your caravan has abandoned you in the remote kingdom of FORLONDE, the capitol of several agricultural provinces surrounded on three and three quarters sides by mountains, affectionately nicknamed "THE BOWL".

The sun has just passed overhead, and you have maybe six hours of daylight left.

Your INVENTORY:

1 Longsword, and decent knowledge of how to use it
1 Worn and rusty heater shield, on its last legs
0 Magical experience or know-how
1 Set of piecemeal leather armor, with some bits of metal
1 Set of street clothes under said armor
2 Health tonics
1 Roll of bandages
and
1 Revenge-filled backstory.

What do you do?
>>
>>72249a
>Really Wallace? This is the fifth caravan this WEEK ALONE?!!!
>>
look for tavern
>>
>>72263
2nd this
oh and give wallace shit for gettign us kicked out
>>
>>72266
look for some farmers to rob, to pay for the tavern
>>
>>72249
Shed your degenerate anime appearance and start looking like a Western swordsman.
>>
>>72266
Although you presently have no money, you decide to go looking for a tavern. Perhaps it'd be best to find somewhere to stay before you start collecting easily stolen gold coins!

Before you do, however, you turn to Wallace, who is presently absorbed in a textbook. Opening your mouth, you decide to give him shit for getting you both kicked out of your caravan.

What do you say?
>>
>>72303
we can find work or ome one to fight for money in there
fuck you wallalce for tryying to make see thow glasses so you can prev on the leaders girl, there was like 10 orther chicks you could have hit on or used this iteam on but nooo fuck you
>>
>>72303
"What the fuck did you even do this time?"
"Did you try sleeping with the leader's girl, AGAIN?"
>>
>>72303
"I hope you start making some fucking gold because you'll need it."
>>
>>72317
"For your information," Wallace says in a particularly grating tone of voice. "Alchemists can't make gold, idiot. Except by selling things, which I was TRYING to do." He looks rather miffed, and closes his textbook in a huff. "If you hadn't gone buddying around with the caravan leader, we could've gotten away with missing a month's dues so we could reap the rewards, but nooooooooo." He sneers, rolling his eyes and lifting himself off of the rock he was sitting on.

>>72313
>"Did you try sleeping with the leader's girl, AGAIN?"
"No, that was YOU, genius. I bet part of the reason we were even audited is because you can't keep it in your pants." He sighs and takes a look around him, clearly disappointed with the rural surroundings. "Shouldn't we be working? It's not like we can stay the night at an inn on my charm alone."
>>
>>72330
ahahah shes the only pretty one
well y dont you use your Alchmealy powers find us something?
>>
>>72330
We should probably ask around for some monster that needs slaying. There are always one of those.
Or, just you know, ask for a small job in the inn.
>>
>>72330
It's not my fault, she wanted me
>>
Better yet! Let's burn the rural contryside down!
>>
>>72357
fuck getting a small job
fine lead the way to the taven or poster for some killing i want a drink and some herolt
>>
We're the sons of peasants, stars and dreams and riches are beyond our grass but a full stomach, that dream can come true.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.