[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 300 Ft Tower Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

File: 024.png (29KB, 423x242px) Image search: [Google]
024.png
29KB, 423x242px
Previous thread: >>47771

You ask the eye to translate what the creature is saying and ask what it is doing here.

"It says its father is the one who created this tower. It says this tower is its home."
>>
>>71028
Punch the eye
>>
>>71028

"Does it ever think about moving out and getting a job?"
>>
>>71068
This.
>>
>>71068
lol
>>
>>71028

That was [i]so[/i] a serious suggestion. He's obviously a talented fella, maybe he should think about his prospects. What has dad done for him lately, that kind of thing.
>>
File: 025.png (21KB, 380x215px) Image search: [Google]
025.png
21KB, 380x215px
>>71068
"Ever think about moving out and getting a job?" You say.

The creature doesn't know what that is.

Christina wakes up and sees the creature.
"It's the abomination!" She says. "We have to destroy it! It's dangerous, and heresy!"

You tell the eye not to translate that.
>>
>>74138
Tell that woman to cool it and we'll do that when we get that faggot summoner first

Also tell monster his master is trying to summon a potentially dangerous spirit and if he fucks up the entire area will be destroyed including the tower so if you don't want your eye wall friends to die you'll help me stop your master

fag
>>
You tell Christina to hold on until we find the summoner. The creature was just spooked by the explosion.

You tell the eye to translate "Your father is trying to do a bad thing right now and we have to talk to him. Can you lead us to him?"

"It says it hasn't seen its father for a few days since before it broke out of its shell. It's been wandering around the library reading the books."
>>
>>74816
Ask him if we knows of a wall near the outside.
>>
>>74816

Tell him if we got any more stirs we can climb
>>
It's going to be a big one so hold on
>>
File: 026.png (526KB, 606x2330px) Image search: [Google]
026.png
526KB, 606x2330px
The creature leads you to an outward wall.

Knight answers the line.
>>
>>78745
Hello, Knight? We've got a bit of a situation.
>>
>>78875
"What is the situation? You know I'm busy, Rook."
>>
Updates will be in text for the duration of this conversation
>>
>>78897
The wizard is more powerful than we thought. We need reinforcements.
>>
>>79225
"We already sent two people. Are you saying you're incapable of completing the task with two supposedly skilled mages?"
>>
>>79363
Yes. Isn't three the industry minimum standard?
>>
>>79620
"If you need backup, then why did you call me? Are you saying that I should be the one to go?"
>>
>>79779
Well, we don't exactly know who's available at the moment.
And we would prefer at least three more people as back up. A good group of five.
>>
>>79872
"What could possibly require three extra people as backup?"
>>
>>79903
Sir Knight, even the WALLS attempt to kill us. The the culprit is highly skilled and has had time to prepare this tower.
>>
>>79903
He's trying to summon a major spirit and has created some abominations. Three more mages may be too much but it's better be safe than sorry, this could get out of control very quickly.
>>
File: 027.png (90KB, 843x784px) Image search: [Google]
027.png
90KB, 843x784px
>>79987
>>80013
"Hm. Despite the fact that it's impossible for one person to summon a major spirit, I have no reason to assume you're lying. If he's attempting to summon a major spirit that's reason enough I suppose. Very well. I'll be there as soon as I can."

Rook gives you the coordinates and you hang up.

You are Knight though you seem to have forgotten your first name. You have personally taken on a mission to apprehend an ex-member of your Association given to you by two of your incapable subordinates. It seems that now he has constructed a tower and has committed various crimes and possibly heresy.

From the sound of it, this mission must be attended to post haste. You must stop writing the important research paper you have been working on in your office. You have already called for a carriage and it will be waiting for you soon.
>>
>>80503
You are Gunther

You go over your magic in preparation
>>
>>80503
Gather as much explosive stuff as we can carry.

He said walls are attacking him right?

Explosive solves everything
>>
>>80503
What are Knight's stats?
>>
Gonna be another one without a lot of updates. Please understand.
>>
>>82589

We understand. Or at least I do.

If you're feeling low, please know that you're doing a great job and it's always difficult to keep up a good head of steam for questing.
>>
File: 028.png (113KB, 477x784px) Image search: [Google]
028.png
113KB, 477x784px
>>80530
>>80547
>>80576
You are Gunther Knight.

You take some time to remember your spells. As a high level wizard you have mastery of many spells. You have a good balance of medicinal magic as well as destructive, which is outstanding because most disciples are merely in it for power and you can see the finer points of understanding a little of all magic.

The spells in your employ are:
-Healing spells that seal wounds and mend broken bones
-An impressive grasp on telekinesis, with a limited range of 30 feet and which allows you to hover slightly and move at great speed.
-Illusory magic which you primarily use to create your amazing cape which is better than everyone else's
-Advanced pyrokinesis which allows you to burn things at high temperatures and throw large fireballs at long range. At maximum the heat you create can burn stone

You might think that you'd want explosives to destroy the walls however these types of weapons are of a crass nature which does not befit you.

It seems there are some issues with the walls attacking at the tower, probably spirit posession. You'll need to find someone who specializes in spirits. If he's trying to summon a major spirit you'll need someone of a high level. You'll probably want to get Arbiter. You can go by his house on the carriage. Speaking of which it's here.
>>
>>87681
Arbiter obviously joins an illustrious wizard such as yourself with no issue
>>
>>87728
Indeed. Why should be any problems?
>>
>>87681
Refill our hip flask with some booze and enter the carriage.
>>
Bump. There will be progress tomorrow
>>
Soon. I really wish we didn't have this 3 day limit on threads.
>>
File: 029.png (202KB, 477x1365px) Image search: [Google]
029.png
202KB, 477x1365px
>>87728
>>87980
>>88406
You fill your flask with some prime ale and set out for Arbiter's house. He says that he would have gone with you some years ago but he's a little old for dangerous adventure. You know he's kind of old but he's one of the most skilled spirit experts and he is still active. He may be a little slow but you need him. You may have to convince him to join or find someone else.
>>
>>95950
We give him our word as a wizard that we will return him home from this mission none the worse for wear. We need his skill, and our entire focus will be on letting him do his work effectively.
>>
>>95950
He must a have a weak spot, we could exploit it to convince him.
>>
File: 031.png (55KB, 477x493px) Image search: [Google]
031.png
55KB, 477x493px
>>95977
>>96019
You tell him that no harm will come to him and you will personally see to him. You tell him that his track record speaks for him and he knows this.

You know that he is very dedicated to spirit research and was once able to safely stop the summoning of a major spirit by a group of amateurs in the association. You tell him that this operation should be easy with their talents combined and the help that is already at the tower. And completing it will definitely prove to make great strides in his research. He finally agrees to go with you.

You head into the forest. The tower is about three hours away according to the coordinates. As you make your way there you look out the window and see someone riding on horseback in the same direction.
>>
>>96250
Is it possible to draw them closer gradually through telekinesis? Get close enough to identify them.
>>
>>96250
Can your illusory magic make you invisible? Become invisible before approaching if you can.
>>
File: 032.png (39KB, 477x493px) Image search: [Google]
032.png
39KB, 477x493px
>>96339
The person would have seen the carriage by now so you don't want to make it invisible.

>>96263
A person would feel it if they were being effected by telekinesis but you can use it on the carriage to make it move over slowly. You do so.

Well that doesn't look suspicious
>>
>>97889
Hm. A guy looking like that is probably up to no good. Better safe then sorry, let's gank him before he can cause trouble.
>>
File: 033.png (41KB, 477x493px) Image search: [Google]
033.png
41KB, 477x493px
>>97934
You are a good judge of when someone is up to no good and this person certainly is. The fact that they're heading for the tower doesn't help either. You throw a fireball at him. Yeah this guy's definitely up to no good.
>>
>>98053
Might be easier to do this from the top of the carriage, telekinesis your way up there so you're not shooting fireballs out the window.
>>
>>98053
Toast that faggot.
>>
File: 034.png (30KB, 477x493px) Image search: [Google]
034.png
30KB, 477x493px
>>98078
You tell Arbiter and the driver that we are currently engaged with an enemy and you tell the driver to drive as fast as we can. Arbiter says he'll do what he can.

You open the door and use telekinesis to get onto the roof of the carriage and leave it open for Arbiter.
>>
>>98234
Conjure illusionary obstacles and make him trip, attack him with your flames while he's vulnerable.
>>
File: 035.png (166KB, 478x1469px) Image search: [Google]
035.png
166KB, 478x1469px
>>98301
You conjure some illusions in his path to trip him up or slow him down. It works and he stumbles a bit, you then use a heavy strength blast of heat.
Oh...
>>
>>98530
Huh. Well that's a thing. Any ideas, Arbiter?
>>
File: 036.png (42KB, 478x540px) Image search: [Google]
036.png
42KB, 478x540px
>>98608
"He's using an amalgamation of spirits possessing a single object and unified into one mind. It's fairly common in darker circles, though this number of spirits being unified and controlled by one person is very unusual. He must be very skilled. If I can get within ten feet I can probably disrupt a few of them and make them gain their individuality and they'll probably start to fight with the larger mass. However if I get that close he'll definitely try to attack me."
>>
>>98852
Looks like we'll have to shield him with telekinesis. Pull off a quick illusion of an attack he'd have to defend against to disrupt its focus, then move in with a telekinetic shield for Arbiter.
>>
When this thread goes into autosage should I make a new thread immediately or ride it out until it gets to page 9 or 10 or I need to go to sleep or do something?
>>
>>98976
I'd ride it out
>>
>>98976
Wait until page 10.
>>
File: 037.png (453KB, 477x3957px) Image search: [Google]
037.png
453KB, 477x3957px
>>98954
You create a fireball illusion and tell the driver to move closer in the enemy's confusion. You create a shield over Arbiter and he begins a spell to disrupt the the spirits. It is a success and the enemy stops and you pass him quickly.
>>
>>99981
Excellent work as usual, Knight. Time to arrive at the tower and observe what exactly is going on that has the others so flustered.
>>
File: 038.png (226KB, 477x1592px) Image search: [Google]
038.png
226KB, 477x1592px
>>100008
After a few hours you arrive at the tower.

"Yep. That looks like a major spirit summoning. Let's hope it's not too far along and we can get to the top to stop it."[/green]

You call Rook and tell him that you've arrived. You can speak freely back and forth with your communicators.

You enter a large hole in the side of the tower. Looks like some of those skull mask guys have gotten in here.

You are Friedrich Rook. After a few hours you have amassed a good following of the wall spirits and are pretty close to the top of the tower. The spirits say there are only a few more floors.
>>
>>103094
Welp I guess that means I won't be using colored names.
>>
>>103094
So what was their master like, anyway?

>>103108
Might be worth making a new thread, then.
>>
>>104771
This quest isn't really getting a lot of people looking at it. At most I have two at any time and I don't make new stuff very quickly. Maybe I should end it.
>>
>>105693
That would be a shame, but it wouldn't be fair to force you to continue if you don't want.
>>
>>105708
I still want to do it. I guess I'll make a new thread. We're coming up to the end anyway.
>>
>>105715
Great. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
New thread
>>106034
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.