[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carbon Copy Civ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Bagel.jpg (2MB, 1554x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bagel.jpg
2MB, 1554x1600px
Inside the Kingdom of Rvoliuton there are many factions that wish to be supreme. This kingdom is inhabited by one species, humans. Humans are not strong nor weak, they are not smart nor dumb, they are not attuned to magic but wield it fine. They are quite average in everything. While the other species may be niche in what they do humans are very broad. One might decide to conquer a kingdom, another cure deadly diseases.

To the east of this kingdom is the "Alliance of Sentients" This "alliance" is a large kingdom filled with many various races. If the elves the halfling and the elementals as many races. They are ruled by a council filled with 3 elves and one halfling and one dwarf. It is a place filled with "equality"

Too the north is the dragonkin and goblins. They mostly mine and mind their own business. They rarely trade with the humans but it is known to happen. Dragonkin are notorious for being greedy. The goblins are famous for being powerful magic users. They are regularly rented to other kingdoms as mercenaries

South of the humans kingdom lives the orcs. Fierce warriors they tend to raid and pillage all that they can see. Their motto is "Salt their houses, Rape their fields, Burn their woman" No one knows why. Orcs are incredibly dumb. shockingly dumb. One time an orc ran into a tower because he said "Fist hurt things. Me hurt things. Fist hurt human they die. Fist hit tower, tower dies! ME HIT TOWER AND KILL IT!" Their are many resources that way because the orcs don't know what metal is.

To the west is a large ocean. It is inhabited by nomadic tribes of fish people. The tribes have various races ranging from mermaids to talking fish. Disgusting talking fish. One time a fish tried to fuck one of our traders. He was traumatized for life. These tribes regularly trade with the kingdom. Objects range from fish to pretty pearls.
The rules to this quest are simple. Create a faction list some things that exist in said faction. If it is good then I will let you become a faction. Every 5 years ingame you can do a major action. Such as researching how to make an engine to creating a new form of cheese. You can also do minor things in between. Such as plot assassinations, scout new lands, spy on people and make giant dicks on your "friends" house.

Magic/mana can be gained via sacrifice. You can sacrifice items to gods, yourself and other people. Depending on what race you sacrifice too depends on how much mana is gifted to them. There are also things that add to the mana given when sacrificing such as personal importance of the object, how old it is and whatnot. Magic will have to be researched.

bagels
>>
>>707116
Can we *dance*?
>>
>>707131
I forgot to add. Prayers to someone give them mana. The only way you can pray is via dance.
>>
>>707116

Guild of Sharp Bladed Gentlemen
------------------------------------------------
This guild of dapperly dressed mercenaries represent both the nobles and the mercenaries of Rvoliution. Most noblemen and women are given to this group during their teens so they can learn how to behave in the court, and experience adventure + learn how to fight as well. While they have fallen on hard times as of late, with their guild hall collapsing, they seek a new home within the kingdom:

Assets:
- finest moustaches in all the land
- dapper suits and dresses
- 200 semi trained young adult nobles
- 25 highly trained noble mercenary elite
>>
Question - if this is Year 1, does that mean we get to roll for our major action?

what gods are there? Is there a map?
>>
>>707116
The Merchant Union

Us goys are the merchant union. We made this once we saw we could make more money together instead of competing! Now we have one goal in mind... TO GET RICH!

10 members of the High Merchant council
The banks of Rvoliuton
Lots of hired security
Plenty of small buisnesses
>>
File: Map #1.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Map #1.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>707173
sure. Just notch down 200 semi trained young adult nobles too 100 semi trained young adult nobles and 25 elites to 10 elites.

also you get a free bagel.
>>707180
>action
Sure do whatever you want. Can't do too too much since you have no house yet. I didn't add some forests to the map but they exist.
>map
pic related

>gods
The other kingdoms worships gods (you are not sure what gods). Rvoliution praised the old gods then the old gods died and their corpses became kinda like hell. but more black and voidy.
>>
>>707200
sure. your banks however are mud shacks. your business are small sand castles next to the beach. you also start with 20 gold (good amount of cash) and 100 security guard armed with branches.
>>
>>707116
The Phillosophers:

The Phillosophers are a group of old barded dudes rulling over the great city of Aristopolis.They spend their days debating over philosofical shit and dancing.They dont worship Gods because they are edge atheists.Their leader are elected through a Rap battle where only people with nice beards can participate.

Assets:
-Aristopolis
-Aristopolis dancing academy
-A box that might or might not contain something
-Aristopolis giant library
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>707202
Rolling for settling the forests

My faction worships Old Gods because worshipping corpses sounds cool
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>707213
Good enough for me Goy!
>>707202
Now it seems this place is pretty shitty! So now we have a solution. Were gonna try to make bricks from clay! This way, we can make proper buildings, and we can charge people for rent!
>>
>>707221
You got a nice couple of huts (tech miles ahead of everyone else) and a something called a "book" You built a special house just for it. There is one large hut were people train their dance moves and raps. This generates mana which goes to your leader. He can make his voice loud and make a giant hologram of himself. That way everyone can see his sick moves.
>>
>>707230
You gots a nice treehouse now. Your people won't die of cold this winter. Congrats. You also got a ton of wood.

>>707237
You try to use that soft squishy stuff to make harder stuff. It did not work out. You did however make something your people call "fire"
>>
>>707246
Noice! Do I get to keep the box?
>>
>>707263
so it's Year 2 right? What do we do?
>>
>>707272
The box is put with the book. However one guy who will not be named (Jerry) decided to be a dipshit and look inside. He is now traumatized and keeps talking about something called "australia" and "Kangaroos" Fucking Jerry.

>>707279
You could elect a leader for the kingdom. Or be sneaky. Which you can do by using this thing called a discord so other players can not see what you want too do.
Link here https://discord.gg/rEx3Q
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

All right, so I guess we roll d100s to see who becomes leader and then whoever is highest wins
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>707333
I challenge this Goy for the leadership
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>707339
>>707333
I challenge these berdless cucks
>>
>>707333
>>707339
>>707346
Deciding to figure out who rules this playground (No one knows what that is but Jerry kept saying it) The rules to become king are simple. Dig. The first one to reach something beside useless dirt becomes king.

As soon as the timer went off they started to dig. Bearded Guy had a lead but Goldstein quickly overtook him and digged a deep as fuck hole. Samuel stopped halfway so he could protect his mustache.

Goldstein is the winner. He now gets 2 actions and can tell the other faction leaders to do some things.
>>
Rolled 56, 78 = 134 (2d100)

>>707372
Noice, my first edict as king to send a man North and south
>>707346
>>707333
As for you two, just dont touch muh shekels.
>>
>>707385
The man scouting north goes a bit in that quickly backs out. He can't take the cold. "What a fookin pussy" says Jerry. You learned there is a large mountain north of lake. He reports finding oddly shiny bits in the mountain.

The man too the south goes far into those lands. He named it "wastelandia" He found some caves and giant murder scorpions. Surprisingly he killed one and took its stinger. He then returned home unscathed.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>707409
Rolling for action:
Write more "books" to fill the currently empty book room.send jerry to write one as well,as punishment for looking into the box.No one will ever read this book,as it might or might not contain information regarding something.
>>
>>707445
you know have a room full of books aka a room full of pieces of wood with dirt smeared all over them. Jerry wrote a book that looks more like the original book you had.

imma sleep now.
>>
>>707173
>- dapper suits and dresses
Different types who wear a daycoat, pants with stripes
And cut away coat, perfect fits,
Puttin' on the ritz.
>>
>>707462
The GoldSteins the family of nobles and kings. They have the cash and the blue blood, they're going to be king using there enchanted OP crown that give them powers.
>>
I am awake after 3 days. I really am the best QM in the universe.

Here is some shit you can do. These are kingdom wide actions.

>Advance science
>Explore
>Start a council
>>
>>729421
3>>729421
>>
>>729421
>>Start a council
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>729421
>Explore
Go East
>>
>>729586
You create a council. The two starting roles are King and Adviser. People with these roles can get an extra action every 5 years as long as it is consistent with what role they are.

Of course Goldstein is King. The Adviser will be picked by Goldstein.

the year is now 3

>advance science
>explore
>build monuments
>create laws
>advance administrative capabilities
>>
>>729669
>create laws
1. Goldsteins are Kings forever and the Adviser is a Goldstein. Until another faction pop up.
2. Laws for crimes and that jazz
3. My word is the law
>>
>>729696
The authoritative laws are now in place. May the true King Goldstein live for all ages.

the year is now 4

>advance science
>explore
>build monuments
>create laws
>advance administrative capabilities
>>
>>729776
>>advance administrative capabilities
Time to make new positions in the Council so the Advisers can make improvements over time.

For the 3 new positions Military leader, Religious leader, and Steward filled with Goldsteins who will improve our Nation slowly over time.
>>
>>729794
The god king Goldstein makes more positions to be filled at a later date. For now he will take this burden.

(if you have multiple roles in the council you can only do one extra action. Aka no having 10 actions per 5 years.)

The year is now 5

What does the single faction here want too do.
>>
>>729826
Time to make myself the have the most land in all of the country. I will control all the farming and mining and fishing of this place. The workers will be paid, but I will in effect control everything.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.