[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCI-FI CULTURAL EVOLUTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: evosci.png (63KB, 832x852px) Image search: [Google]
evosci.png
63KB, 832x852px
Welcome to Sci-fi Cultural Evo, the game of MULTIFACETED GROWTH. In Sci-fi Cultural Evo, you will control both a small but growing village, interact with other villages, and watch as your village's culture grows and changes with the years as events force them to grapple with new introductions to their worldview.

You could have part of your village split off due to a religious or cultural schism, you could create a harmonious society based on brainwashing, or a harmonious society based on fear, or somehow get to Zeta Persei.

We will begin by assigning the first three civilizations. Three people can control a civilization at a time - we will begin when at least four players have assigned themselves to a civilization. In the next post, I will be giving examples of how Cultural Evolution works. Tribes are assigned first-come, first-serve.
>>
I'll call the robonoids
>>
I'll take stellarites
>>
>>70693
As you can see, the Robonids have not two but FOUR fully-functional retractable arms and a sexy unicycle transport system.

The Robonids are masters of information technology (~ m e m e s ~) and use solar energy to recharge their power cells.
>>
What do they have as far as weaponry?
>>
Xenaliens for me.
>>
>>70775
The Stellarites show their status through fashionable sashes and space-folk songs.

They require hydrogen and other gases to survive.
>>
>>70798
The Xenaliens were the first to invent trans-galactic communication.

Their six eyes see in both the infrared and ultraviolet spectrum while their antennae allow for weak telepathy.

Xenaliens require food to live, so they frequently colonize worlds for agriculture.
>>
>>70796
Xenaliens: LASERS!

Robonids: Nerve gas!

Stellarites: Radiation pulse bombs
>>
Do robonoids reproduce or are they built by some kind of higher being?
>>
I'll take stellarites too
>>
Robots for me plz
>>
Stellarites.
>>
Robot master race
>>
Xenaliens!
>>
Wait is op even around?
>>
stellarites
>>
File: robots.png (23KB, 736x430px) Image search: [Google]
robots.png
23KB, 736x430px
>>70675
I will take robonoids.
Tell me more about them.
What about their culture, technology, planets.

>Robonids: Nerve gas!

I think they could focus on nanotechnology and self replication and just spreading on whole universe, and eating whole planets (like gray goo). But that will be too easy i think.

So we should invent better sofware, better energy sources, and some guns.
Maybe we should create different types of robots
>>
>>71391
I went to bed. Someone else should take over.
>>
Joining Xenaliens
>>
Joining stellarites
>>
>>74147
So op is here?
>>
>>74305
Yes, it was me.

>Sk4jUMEL >>70675
>>
>>74324
>>72956

>I will take robonoids.
>Tell me more about them.
>What about their culture, technology, planets.
>>
>>74355
See >>70900 >>70789
>>
>>74481
So when do we start?
>>
>>74497
bump
thread is dead?
>>
>>74497
>>74707
Whenever you want, but someone else will need to run it. I realized I'm not qualified.
>>
>>70675
All Hail Robonids
>>
Jesus christ do you know how hard it is to run one of these?
>>
>>75324
Just let it fall off the page. It was a mistake to even try.
>>
>>75333
What does the author of civ threads do?
>>
>>74760
So thread is dead

>>75366
>>65576
Look at this op
>>
File: IUSTF.jpg (64KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
IUSTF.jpg
64KB, 596x596px
>>72956
>Robonoids=Securitrons
>Think they're the master race
>Created by Genius with Black Hair and Small Stache
>House=Hitler
Real Fucking Originial.
>>
>>72956
Literally my boss's securitrons
>>
>>75467
Whoa, that's one of the long threads. I think I understood some of that, but could you tl;dr it for me?
>>
>>75851
>>77202
Someone needs to make a Fallout Tribe Evo
>>
>>81263
nice idea
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.