[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: slug_0.png (534KB, 656x335px) Image search: [Google]
slug_0.png
534KB, 656x335px

"...."

"...."

"There is my blueberry wha-"

"Oh."

"Oh...."

"It is alright, sweetie...Mr.Teddy, where is-"

"You are still awake? Didn't i tell you to fricking sleep?! I DONT want to wake you up,loser!"

"#%@3, Calm down. Blueberry needs Mr. Teddy. You will have a nice cozy dream afterwards, right sweetie?"

"..."

"Ewwww, It is wet! You pissed yourself again, right? right! who is going to clean this mess? not you because you are a frickin' princess! with NO worries. I hate you so much...."

"...."

"Look at what you have done! It is okay sweetie. Now now, don't cry. Angels cry when you weep....you want them to be sad? "

"...."

"Exactly, now go to bed with Mr.Teddy, he will protect yo-"

"No..."

"Crap."

"The red bull is here.....The red bull is here...."

"My little pumpkin, Lets go to the basement....

>[Blue]
>[Red]
>[Green]
>>
>>704614
>>[Blue]

No idea what's going on, but blue
>>
>>704662
"Honey, please. Not tonight."

"Shut the fuck up you fucking whore!"

SLAP

"You gonna do something about it , you little shit?"

"N-no, sir."

"Good, Now fetch me some beer, don't come back till you have a six pack....It is gonna be one rough night..."

"...."

"Aaaah, I love the smell of the basement; reeks of you and me, hahaaeh."

"Come now, you have to enjoy it eventually. It has been like what, two years? It will do you good...make the whole experience a bit smoother for us both."

"Now, let me just pull....oh yeah. oh yes, I love you my little pumpkin. "

"...."

"..."

>[Blue]
>[Red]
>>
>>704735
>>[Blue]
>>
>>704775
"Please.. @$^$!#% has noticed the bruises in the class yesterday. You can come with me for tonight, honey."

"I am not poking in your @#%@#%, you filthy slut. I need to vent and YOU are-"

* RING RING *

"FUCK, Keep her tight while i answer the door."

"...."

"Sweetie, I want you to be strong..."

"...."

"Not the body, I mean here...Jesus was strong, you want Jesus to be happy. right? I know you are....J-just close your eyes and think of Mr.Teddy and @$%@#."

"...."

*THUD THUD*
"Now get the fuck out."

"..."

"...."

>
>[RED]
>[REDDD]
>>
>>704833
>>[REDDD]
>>
Oh my...

Did I just stumble onto a domestic abuse simulator?
>>
as much as i hate it but we will continue tomorrow.
>>

"....!"
*THUD THUD*

"Ooh, yes,yes, YESSSSSSS!!"

*Plip plop*
"...oh."

"you are the best, little pumpkin...ooh boy. Well back to your room and don't bring that shit bear next time...."

"He pinned you."

"Fifty six times"

"@$@%% watches and cries...."

"$^@%#% is indifferent...."

"Nobody loves you %##@#...."

"Nobody loves you but me...."

"...."

"...."

"Oh."

"Oh...."

"You are still awake? Didn't i tell you to fricking sleep?! I DONT want to wake you up,loser!"

"#%@3, Calm down. Blueberry needs Mr. Teddy. You will have a nice cozy dream afterwards, right sweetie?"

"..."

*Plip*

*Plop*

"Ewwww, It is wet! You pissed yourself again, right? right! who is going to clean this mess? not you because you are a frickin' princess! with NO worries. I hate you so much...."

"...."

"Look at what you have done! It is okay sweetie. Now now, don't cry. Angels cry when you weep....you want them to be sad? "

"...."

"No..."

"Crap."

"My little shotgun, Lets go to the basement...."

>[Black]
>[Blue]
>[Red]
>[Green]
>>
>>710176
>[Black]
Let's see where this goes.
>>
>>704614
"Fifty six times."
"He won't stop , @$#!#%"
"She won't help you."
"Only i can help you."

" Stop looking at that damn bear and get your ass down the basement..."

"Honey, please. Not tonight."

"Shut the fuck up you fucking whore!"

*Plip

SLAP

"You gonna do something about it , you little shit?"

"N-no, sir."

"Good, Now fetch me some beer, don't come back till you have a six pack....It is gonna be one rough night..."

"...."

"Come now, you have to enjoy it eventually. It has been like what, shotgun years? It will do you good...make the whole experience a bit smoother for us both."

"Now, let me just pull....oh yeah. oh yes, I love you my little shotgun. "

"...."

"..."

>[Black]
>[Blue]
>[Red]
>>
>>710350
>>710303
>>
>>710350
>[Blue]
>>
>>710377
"Please.. @$^$!#% has noticed the bruises in the class yesterday. You can come with me for tonight, honey."

"I am not poking in your @#%@#%, you filthy slut. I need to vent and YOU are a literal fucking whore. Do YOU remember who picked you out of the fucking streets? I should have left you at the fucking piss and cum riddled dumpster where you. belong."

"B-but I have changed, #%@%@!#$%, I follow the words of the lord. You too can...can..."

"Can what?"

"....Change"

"I will show you some fucking change right now. You, go to bed. I will @#%@!@$%@ you tomorrow."

"...."

*Plop*
*SMACK*
*SLAP*
*THUD*
*CRASH*

>[Green]
>[Black]
>>
>>710436
>>[Green]
>>
>>710436
>[Black]
>>
>>710474
"Ugh,what do you want? Can't you see i am reading boulderman?"
"...."

"Let me tell you a secret, $%@%, I hate you, that is clear, princess, but do you know that kicked my ball right at @$^@$^'s tummy? I took a good beating though. too bad you didn't turn to jello mesh hahahah, night, Loser!"

"He Hates you."
"He wants you."
"She doesn't care about you."
"But I am here, with you."
"I am you."

"There is my under wha-"

"Oh."

"Oh...."

"It is alright, sweetie...Mr.Teddy, under is-"

"..."

"Ewwww, It is wet! You under yourself again, right? right! who is going to clean this mess? not you because you are a frickin' princess! with NO worries. I hate you so much...."

"...."

"...."

"No..."

"Crap."

"My little pumpkin, Lets go to the basement...."

>[Black]
>[Blue]
>[Red]
>[Green]
>>
>>710574
>[Red]
>>
"Good girl...Goood girl."

"You, take @#%@% and get the fuck out of my house, here, go to the park or some shit and buy whatever you want...I don't wanna spoil this moment"

*Plip*
*THUD*
*RAM*
*Drip*

"...."

"Aaaah, oooh yeah baby. Wow, you are a fucking angel today. Hoof, you know what. I will lay off next time but promise @%#^@^ you will be a good girl. Promise?"

>[Red]
>[Black]

>>
>>710696
>[Black]
>>
>>710709
"Don't worry."
"You and I are close."
"To the key."
"Of our freedom."

"Oh...."

"...."

"...."

"Ewwww, It is wet! You pissed yourself again, right? right! who is going to bed this mess? not you because you are a frickin' princess! with NO worries. I hate you so much...."

"Oh."

"..."

"...."

"My little pumpkin, Lets go to the basement...."

"...."

"Exactly, now go to bed with Mr.Teddy, he will pr&#&##&t yo-"

"No..."
"The red bull is here.....Th&@$%@ull is here...."

"Crap."

>[Black]
>[Blue]
>[Red]
>[Green]
>[Write Password]
>>
>>710788
>>[Blue]
>>

"Shut t$#&#!!%#^@cking whore!"

"$@$^@^@$&lease. Not tonight."
SLAP
"%@@%^^^$!$$QQ%."

"You go#^#@$@%@%^t , you little shit?"

"...."

"Now, let me just pull....oh yeah. oh yes, I love you my little pumpkin. "

"...."

"..."
"Come now, you have to enjoy it eventually. It &@$^@$^@^@%$t will do you good...make the^#^@$@$%smoother for us both."

>[Black]
>[Blue]
>[Red]
>[Write Password]
>>
>>710886
>[Write Password]
password
>>
>>710920

"You don't remember?"

"It was loud."

"It was hidden"

"It was in a room."

"You and I, we are in this."

>[Write Password]
>>
>>710971

Shotgun.
>>
>>710971
>[Red bull]
>>
>>711031

"Shotgun under bed."

"Shotgun under bed."

"Shotgun under bed."

"Shotgun under bed."

"Grab it."

"Good, good. One for daddy."

Plip

"One for Mommy."

Plop

"One for Big brother.... don't let him slip away...."

Plip "

"And one...."

"For you."

"In other news, A family of four has been found dead this morning. The daughter of the Johnsons, Lil@$^@$@$^@$$@%@%@@$@^$^@!!!#%%&^^*^$%%&$%$$$$$$$$$$$$$@@@@@

"That's enough for today." said the doctor, You were shaking and trembling.

"How do you feel?" asked the doctor while adjusting the S.L.U.G monitor.

"I feel...I feel fucking awful. I don't want anyone to experience this pain."

The doctor was finishing the rest of his report "This simulation is based on actual events. You experienced an proximate reality close to Lily's. She took it on and on and on until she snapped grabbing her dad's shotgun and....well you know the rest."

"I just...wanna stay away from this thing. I am not feeling so good. It felt...so real. I was getting rammed for hours and hours. It was...oh god."

"Of course " The doctor handled you a glass of water "You only sat through two maybe three of Lily's 56-58 sessions. I do hope this guilt trip has done something to your...urges."

You couldn't look at him "O-Of course, Putting me in the girl's shoes is a life changer. Thanks doc."

"No need to thank me, it is my duty to rehabilitate individuals such as yourself. Be safe."

Well that was the end of that. It is short i know but I believe this is enough.

Thank you for sticking around.
>>
>>711263

That was something, and we finally got to see what was the SLUG in the title. thanks for the short story
>>
Finally, someone wrote something interesting and original.

You won't get many fans that way, but the ones you do get will be forever loyal.
>>
>>712042
You never know. One shots, not simply one-thred-ded, are relatively rare and unexplored. It's a little early to say exactly how much interest exists.
>>
I get what happened, but the controls were really hard to parse.
>>
I guess I didn't really understand this. I mean, the last post explains what happened, but the quest was just confusing to me.

The colors seemed to correspond to people, except sometimes the repeated lines had different colors, and I couldn't tell if that was on purpose or a mistake? And I never worked out who the black voice was supposed to be. Or what the deal was with the text corruption, at first I thought it was censoring names, but that wasn't it. A bunch of bits like that.

That said, it seems neat enough. It gave me a vibe vaguely like Photopia, in a way.
>>
>>711293
>>712042
thank you.
>>714485
sorry. I was experimenting in this quest.
>>715386
The shift in colour is intention after knowing the password. If it occurred before the password. then i am sorry.

The black voice was Mr teddy which is in turn Lily's projection. She is a mute with an abusive father an indifferent brother and a powerless mother.

The S.L.U.G project aims to simulate certain experiences. omitting names was for the sake of immersion...To cut out unnecessary details.. The day kept repeating itself over and over with different variations/possibilities. The text corruption was an indication of the end of the simulation. It will start to break down once the patient has reached a certain objective. Otherwise, this over-simulation might damage the patient

In this case, The doctor was trying to omit the patient's sexual attraction to children. It was intention to not give enough information and to keep it mostly vague so the player can deduce what is happening without direct input.

I chose to be very subtle when in came to Lily's 'session' to keep the almost non existent narration cohesive. Besides, it has no value in this quest.

I hope i answered all of your questions
>>
>>715533
The format you used is closer fit for text adventures, I feel.

I wonder if it'd really turn out that way, though. Isn't it just as likely that the "MC" is faking it as a sociopath again?
>>
>>715573
A probability,yes.

I imagine in a society that has achieved this sort of technological advancements, the words of a potential/confirmed pedophile won't do much. May be he is being watched/tracked by specific agencies because i highly doubt that he came here voluntarily.

The doctor said that this is enough for today implying future sessions with the patient .Maybe this session was turning point. so he may not be off the hook just yet.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.