[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris Quest (mystery, magic realism)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: paris_1.jpg (40KB, 540x358px) Image search: [Google]
paris_1.jpg
40KB, 540x358px
The station is almost empty.

I get out of the train, a bit dizzy. I have my bag in my left hand. I sit down, feeling extremely tired.

This was a 300 centuries trip to reach Paris. During the trip, I lost almost everything, but the initial urge to reach my destination remains.
>>
>>703212
"Now, let's conquest Paris" I say to myself.

I look for the way out and walk towards the first cab. The afternoon was grey, like the cab, like myself.

I get it. The driver is sleeping.

What do?
>>
>>703212
>300 centuries
That's a weird way to say 30,000 years

>>703345
>let's conquest Paris"
....conquer?
>>
>>703444
thanks.
first one was intentional, second one wasn't
>>
I'm French and what is this?
>>
>>703868
just go with the flow.
Of course, my apologies to the actual city of Paris, this is just fiction.
>>
File: ghosttree.png (160KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ghosttree.png
160KB, 500x500px
>>703212
>magic realism

https://twitter.com/MagicRealismBot
>>
>>703345
Well, what should we do about the sleeping cab driver?
>>
>>704149
Walk past him.

The future belongs to pedestrians.
>>
File: paris_2.jpg (64KB, 620x398px) Image search: [Google]
paris_2.jpg
64KB, 620x398px
>>704206
I decide to walk to my destination.

The city seems to sleep. It didn't really change since my last time here, I can recognize all of the old buildings (or is it a trick of the mind?). Memory is a strange thing, I don't trust my mind, I don't really know if I've ever been here before.

Then I stop, I recognize a store in which I used to work for some time.

> 1) Get into the shop to find answers
> 2) Ignore and walk on
> 3) <Fill in>
>>
>>704231
>> 1) Get into the shop to find answers
>>
File: paris_3.jpg (26KB, 471x576px) Image search: [Google]
paris_3.jpg
26KB, 471x576px
>>704249
I run towards the door and get in: It hasn't changed in the slightest. Even he is right there, that guy whose name I can't remember. He smiles at me with tiredness .

- Marcel! - I suddenly remembered his name - how is it going?
- Good, all good. Are you staying?
- Not today, I don't have any money. By the way...
- No, there's nothing today. But I may have a job next week. Do you have time to take a look? Things have changed quite a bit. Do you remember the project?

I don't remember the project. But as he talks about it I seem to remember, it was the making of the special number of a magazine, 20 years in the making, and it was about to reach the final stages.

He takes away a portrait from the wall, revealing a small rectangle. I look through it and see a huge cave filled with strange technical artifacts, a few water-closets, and several naked ladies (apparently chained to the wall)

> 1) Ask about the cave
> 2) Get away from there, you need to find some place to sleep for the night
> 3) <Fill in>
>>
>>704281
Ask about the cave.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.