[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wars of Domains Quest 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: War of Domains.jpg (1MB, 1288x980px) Image search: [Google]
War of Domains.jpg
1MB, 1288x980px
Of all the countries, blessed by the 13 Gods, 12 people from all walks of life will sleep and dream. In the great Empire of Minaret, greatest of all the countries, just 20 miles away from the capital, Maradel, and are taking a break before you continue your travels.

As soon as you close your eyes, they open again in a dark place. There is nothing around you but a distant fiery glow. You approach it, and it is a simple campfire. Across from you, roasting some fish on a stick. He looked like a grizzled old man, wild hair and clad mostly in rough leather or furs.

“Oh, you’re here. Bit early, but that'll save your skin I'm sure.” He pulled the sticks off the fire, placed it in a rough wooden bowl and started diving into his food. “Before we get started...who are you?”

- - -

Who are you? [Voting]

>A Princess. One of the children of the many wives of the Emperor of Minaret. After your mother’s death, you decided to travel, and are returning to the Capital with news of your sibling’s illness. You are highly educated, with many resources, but a very recognizable name to uphold.

>A Merchant You’ve been on the roads south to the deserts of Cedoria, and are currently laden with gold, and you own a several caravans laden with goods. You are very charismatic, and have plenty of gold, but you also need to keep your business going.

>A Farmer. A daughter of a local farmer, you are very down to earth. You are not classically educated, but you have learned plenty of local knowledge and no one knows your face or name yet.

>A Thief. You were never educated, but you never needed it. You are a criminal, from your youngest days. You can pick pockets, forge documents, and are never at a loss for a few simple tricks. You have some resources, but you are wanted in a few places and someone might recognize you for the worse.
>>
>>700500
>A Farmer. A daughter of a local farmer, you are very down to earth. You are not classically educated, but you have learned plenty of local knowledge and no one knows your face or name yet.
Tied down by nothing but a home and, perhaps, a dream.
>>
>>700500
>A Farmer.
Fingers crossed for Holy Revolutionary.
>>
>>700500
>>
>>700500
>>A Farmer. A daughter of a local farmer, you are very down to earth. You are not classically educated, but you have learned plenty of local knowledge and no one knows your face or name yet.
>>
You tell him that you are just a simple farm girl. Maia Ashdown. Your family owns one of the largest plots of farms in your village. Your family even keeps a few cows, which to you is very impressive.

“Huh. I wouldn’t think that about you,” The man keeps devouring his food, speaking through mouthfuls of fish and vegetables. “you look more like a prophet to me.”

Before you can respond, you see tiny lights pierce through the darkness. It isn’t light enough to make things out, but you see several paths start to open. You feel the urge to walk down one, but the choice will have to be yours. “The paths leads to the Gods Sympathetic to you. We’ll have to see if you are worth the effort.” The beggar finished his dish and stood up. You recognize the roads, you know where they go and you are suddenly terrified. These are the Roads to the Gods. “Well, unless you want to get stuck here with me, I suggest you pick one. They won’t kill you,” he chuckled a little and dumped a pouch of water onto the fire. “If they wanted that, you’d already be dead.”

- - -

Which Road do you go down? [Voting]

>Road of Nataphohr. Nataphohr is the Wild Hunter. She is a goddess of nature and hunting. She believes in the expansion of the wild, and will call upon terrible monsters to attack the world to test her champions. She is a Major Deity, and though she is very powerful, she will avoid interacting with the Material World directly.

>Road of Omael. Omael is the protector of farmers, fertility and life. She is a protector and a lover of humanity, always wanting people to grow. She is also a protector of Doctors and can tame wild beasts, much to Nataphohrand dismay. She is a Minor Deity, and is more likely to interact with her followers.

>Road of Eslot. Eslot is a malevolent god, but is very protective of his worshipers. He is a god of knowledge and warfare. He protects generals and soldiers who show promise. He offers his arsenal and his library to those that take up the mantle of conqueror. There are rumors that the founder of the Minaret Empire worshiped Eslot in secret. He is a Minor Deity and is more likely to interact with his followers.
>>
>>700643
>Road of Omael. Omael is the protector of farmers, fertility and life. She is a protector and a lover of humanity, always wanting people to grow. She is also a protector of Doctors and can tame wild beasts, much to Nataphohrand dismay. She is a Minor Deity, and is more likely to interact with her followers.
Grow the best food ever
>>
>>700643
What more is there to seek in life but life itself?
>>
>>700643
Omael, but only because it fits our boons.

Man, I wanna Eslot so hard. Free gear? Hell yeah!

And by the way, this is gonna ROCK. I'm excited to see what happens in your story, OP.
>>
The quickest road to civilization is agriculture after all
>>
You thank the man for his time, and he smiles. “At least one of you was polite.” he mutters, giving you a nod. “I know I can’t play favorites, but you seem a decent person.” The fire dies away, and all that is left is the light of the stars. In the darkness, the man has vanished, but you don’t feel as scared as you were before.

You go down a road, the Road you know feel belongs of Omael. As you walk, the light increases, and rather than just shadowy shapes you see the edges of flowerbeds. Brilliant colors start to rise around you, and soon you are surrounded by a world of green.

Suddenly, a man in a flowing green robe appears from behind a bush. He is carrying very large shears and looks at you.

“Oh, oh my. You’re early. The Mistress believed you would be coming later. Oh dear!” Before you can say anything, he rushes off, leaving the shears sticking out of the dirt.Something big seems to be going on around you, and it’s starting to get on your nerves at how everyone is rushing about without letting you ask any questions.

You are now alone in the garden. There is a few paths branching off to your right and left. You should stay here, but you are curious. And it’s like that beggar said, if they wanted you dead you wouldn’t be here.

- - -

What do you do

>Go off and explore. You’ve never been to a God’s Domain before, and if some terrible fate is about to befall you, you might as well get a chance to look around first.

>Sit still. You should be more reverent to the God’s power and wait until you can see why she called you here.

>Pick up the shears and try sprucing up the bushes. That guy was doing a lousy job anyway, and it’ll pass the time while you wait.
>>
>>700798
>Pick up the shears and try sprucing up the bushes. That guy was doing a lousy job anyway, and it’ll pass the time while you wait.
Whatever happens, happens. The least we can do is try to make the world a little better before it does.
>>
>>700798
>Go off and explore. You’ve never been to a God’s Domain before, and if some terrible fate is about to befall you, you might as well get a chance to look around first.
>>
>>700798
>>
You pick up the shears and get to work. It seems like a flower bush, some sort of exotic flower, but you recognize certain bits and pieces of the branches and how the leaves are patterned to figure out how it will grow. The guy was cutting it to look perfectly angled, but the branches would grow out in a matter of weeks and make it look hideous.

You’re glad that whatever Divine Dream put you in your daily work clothes, as doing yard work in your simple sleeping dress would have been a bit difficult. You start to cut into the branches, and the shears slice into the wood like they move through water. You are impressed and get to work.

You don’t know exactly how long you’ve been here, but it’s not until you’re nearly finished with three bushes that someone finally interupts you.

“Ex-excuse me.” a meek voice calls out. You turn, and it looks like a young woman. She is dressed in the same robes as that man before, and she seems barely younger than you. “What are you doing?” This girl doesn’t seem like the confrontational type, and seems extremely nervous being around you.

---

What do you say?
>”Oh, I’m sorry. I just got a little bored and I wasn’t sure what to do.”

>”That man before was doing a pretty bad job, so I thought I could fix it.”

>”Pruning the bushes. Want to help?”
>>
>>700862
>”Pruning the bushes. Want to help?”
>>
>>700862
>>”Pruning the bushes. Want to help?”
>>
“Pruning the Bushes. Want to help?” You flip around the shears and offer the handles to the girl. She stutters a little and shakes her hands.

“Oh, no. That’s, that’s not what I meant. Besides I’m no good at the garden work, not like Master Angor.” You ask if that was the man from before, and she nods. “He’s one of the head gardeners in the Lady’s Garden. He is very protective of what he does. Oh dear, he’s going to think that I did this.”

She seems so confused, and in her panic she takes the shears from you. At the exact moment that they are in her hands, the man returns followed by the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. You recognize her immediately from her tapestries and small wooden shrines, but they do not do her justice. Tall and regal, with deep green hair that flows and falls behind her and flowers woven in between her braids, is Omael.

You aren’t given much time to admire her beauty, before Master Angor rushes over and slaps the girl.

“Insolent child! You think you can wield the tools of a Master! You will be punished severely for this! You ruined the chorisynthiums, and the Sea Roses, and...” He just continues, one hand waving the shears around, and the other threatening to hit the girl again.

You need to do something. You turn to Omael, but she is silent as she watches the exchange.

---

What do you do?
>Explain that it was your fault, and try to calm everyone down

>Step in between them, making sure that girl is safe before you confront him

>Punch Master Angor out
>>
>>700940
Oh, dear.
>>
>>700940
>Punch Master Angor out
Farmland rules, suckah
>>
>>700940
In this order.
>>
I'm afraid I have to go and hunt down my meal. I'm hoping for chipmunks tonight. I will return after I have gotten some food in my belly.
>>
>>700940
> explain stuff and that he shouldn't claim to be a master if he can't even prune a bush right.
>>
>>700940

>>
>>700940
>Join Master Angor in viciously berating this girl for the hedges. Tell him you tried to stop her, but she threatened you with the shears.

Gotta cover our tracks.
>>
>>700940
Aw, I'm disappointed we didn't go Eslot. It'd be fun to go evil Mulan. Ah well.

Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.