[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NotQuesty: AlternateQuest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: fanart11.jpg (2MB, 1447x1860px) Image search: [Google]
fanart11.jpg
2MB, 1447x1860px
let's continue AlternateQuest
http://lom678.deviantart.com/gallery/56318769/AlternateQuest
>>
File: trainerlist.jpg (506KB, 1328x1149px) Image search: [Google]
trainerlist.jpg
506KB, 1328x1149px
>>
File: part82.jpg (2MB, 834x6668px) Image search: [Google]
part82.jpg
2MB, 834x6668px
This part took forever to finish.
>>
>>699843
Holy fuck I'm laughing so hard right now.

The gang is actually nice, but Sapphire must pass through "the trial".

It consists in What does it consist in ?
>>
>>699870
glad you like it
>>
>>699870
Drunk science!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avYBuijHPBI
>>
File: part83.jpg (2MB, 825x5444px) Image search: [Google]
part83.jpg
2MB, 825x5444px
part 83
>>
>>704173
Machinedramon reveals that the trucks can climb mountains.
>>
>>704173
No need to go to the tower, Mid-knight the edgy poses dramatically on the top of the mountain for reasons.
Notquesty uses his slingshot to shot him down.
>>
where is everyone from the last thread?
>>
>>712248
Still in the last thread.
They are trapped in a timeloop created by the witch to gather the ``God-voices´´.
>>
>>704173
May goes back in time to when they got their powers and swindles the guy to give her a second power while the others are away
>>
sorry guys but I got an essay to do still and when that one is done I'll be able to post more until the end of the semester.

Also showed an attractive girl the original NotQuesty comic and she was dying of laughter.
>>
>>718038
attractive girl from class.
>>
>>718043
RIP this quest, you'll be banging her and never be drawing.
That was a fun ride. Have fun I guess.
If that doesn't go well, you'll always be able to seduce another girl, and another, and another, in an endless loop of comic read/fuck.
>>
>>719391
Hahahaha!!! I wish but I think she has a boyfriend and she's younger than me. I prefer my women a little bit older.

Did you see the leaks of all the new pokemon? What do you think of them?
>>
>>720352
I think that FUCK I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THEM BUT SOME LOOK SO COOL BUT DAMN I HATE BEING SPOILED.
Especially the wimpod evo and tapus
>>
>>720379
Same, I thought the data mine was a fail then I woke up and saw EVERYTHING.

The wimpod evolution is fantastic!!!
>>
File: part84.jpg (1MB, 710x4421px) Image search: [Google]
part84.jpg
1MB, 710x4421px
Finally, done the next part.

In other news I just bought Omega Ruby to play while I wait for Sun and Moon
>>
>>731775
Mid Knight uses rare pokémon variants from the Edgey region.
Like the famous EdgeGallade and EdgeAbsol.
>>
>>731775
The loss of blood makes him see visions.
>>
File: part85.jpg (1MB, 656x3067px) Image search: [Google]
part85.jpg
1MB, 656x3067px
part 85
>>
>>736571
The pokemon trying to work together ends in bloodbath due to racial and religious differences.
Meanwhile Sapphire finds the ``Eject´´ button.
>>
>>736571
Spotted fig in last panel.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.