[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOLOLO QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: WOLOLO.jpg (42KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
WOLOLO.jpg
42KB, 900x900px
You are a monk, fresh from training. At the moment, you are an Acolyte until you have proved yourself worthy.

You have no special powers beyond basic Wolololing. So only living creatures for you.

Slower is easier to convert, while fast stuff is hard to.

Where and when are you?

>dawn of civilization, where there's just a bunch of stone age tribes. These tribes rarely have monks, and the monks available are basically all Acolytes.

>bronze age

>iron age

>Middle Ages

>Late Middle Ages

> early modern

>modern

>far future.

------------------------------
What type of world?

>Earth

>generic fantasy world

>Tolkien world

>Elder Scrolls

>Wheel of Time

>Warhammer of choice
>>
>>695932
>dawn of civilization
>all of them
>>
>>695932
>Iron age
>Earth

If only because we can get Cobra Shelbys when we reach the middle ages
>>
>>695932
>dawn of civilization, where there's just a bunch of stone age tribes. These tribes rarely have monks, and the monks available are basically all Acolytes.
>Earth
Less competition.
>>
2 dawns, 2 earths, 1 iron age, and one ALL OF THEM
>>
>>695932
>>dawn of civilization, where there's just a bunch of stone age tribes. These tribes rarely have monks, and the monks available are basically all Acolytes.

Hm...
>generic fantasy world
For Wololo necromancers or something.
>>
I suppose I will go with Dawn of Civilization then we can figure out what world we are on a bit later.

>You are Acolyte Wol of the Blue Twigs Tribe. It is 30 years After Creation (AC). You are the only Monk of your tribe, and indeed seemingly super rare among the area you live in.

>Times are very hard for your people, as there has been a constant skirmish between the various tribes. You have only survived your "training" by: (pick one)

>Being quite fast, avoiding raids as you gather food from the local woods and weedy fields.

>Being sneaky, you hid wherever you could if threatened

>By being very loud and brash, calling your tribe to arms, and scaring raids off (or fighting them off)

>You got your tribe to be bodyguards for you while you studied or whatever the fuck you did to become an acolyte.
>>
>>696051
>You got your tribe to be bodyguards for you while you studied or whatever the fuck you did to become an acolyte.Reply to Thread
Need others to occupy enemies for undisturbed wolololing
>>
>>696051
>>By being very loud and brash, calling your tribe to arms, and scaring raids off (or fighting them off)
Our WOLOLO will be strong.
>>
>>696051
>By being very loud and brash, calling your tribe to arms, and scaring raids off (or fighting them off)
>>
>>696106
>>696071

Walking down to the stream to get a drink of water, like any day, you see a bunch of Red Skins in a band approaching you.

You have become an Acolyte yesterday.

As they are coming towards, you start your usual defensive measures... (pick one)

>Hurl insults at them, threatening to rape them to death like the red-scum they are, before calling your Blue buddies over to have a piece of them. Once you can hear you buddies, start wollolloing.

>Call your cuzzies immediately before screaming at the cunts, then Wololoing

>Write in (must include hurling profanities and calling your boys in)
>>
>>696125
>Call your cuzzies immediately before screaming at the cunts, then Wololoing
Homies we have some big stupid red doo doo heads coming.
>>
>>696125
>Write in: "Come 'ere boys, bring the bear fat; there's some reds to shake the Wololole night long!"
>>
Goodnight.
>>
>>696217
Alright. Know when you'll be back?
>>
>>696234
probably similar time
>>
Blue Snakes (Your Tribe) has: 40 ppl. Notables are the chief who has a couple of guards and have the best gear, and you the monk.

The Red Tribe seems to be a bit bigger than your own, but they lack a monk of any description and are quite violent and prone to raiding.

There is a fairly peaceful Green Tribe who are more farmers who have slings.

Yellow Tribe are swamp dwelling poison lobbing guys that probably have a monk keeping them from dying too fast, but hidden in safety.

We still need a consensus on what world we are on.
>>
>>698374
I'm still down for generic fantasy world.
>>
>>698374
I'll take the
>Elder Scrolls
That works hand and hand with the generic fantasy world
>>
>>698794
>>698508
okay, Elder Scrolls it is.

(sorry about the wait, was cooking)

We will be somewhere around central tamriel (cyrodil in like 30K years or whatever)
>>
>>698988
>There is a fairly peaceful Green Tribe who are more farmers who have slings.
Talk with the Green Tribe, with our strength and there range farmers we're be a unstoppable force and they need a monk as well.
>>
>>699094
can't at the moment, there is a small group of red raiders approaching us as we drink some water by our stream.

Should we call for reinforcements before WOLOLO or what?
>>
>>699113
Why not both?
>>696170
>>
>>699113
Act big, yell letting them know we see them.

Magic show to show not to fuck with us while someone get reinforcements
>>
Okay. There are 5 Reds JUST within WOLOLO range. It will take three WOLOLOs for them to get to you.

They are fairly fast dudes, so you will have to get an average of 120/300 (I.E 3*1d100) to convert one of them before they get to you.

My roll is how fast your back up arrives. below 30 they arrive in 5+ WOLOLOs, 30-40 they get at 4 Ws, above 50 they get there about in time.

Every 10 above 50 gives you another back up.
>>
Rolled 86, 96, 34 = 216 (3d100)

Woops. Okay. First is your tribe's hearing, second is how easy the reds are intimidated (above 50 will delay them by one Wololo, and every 20 above is another delay).

Third is whether or not any of the redskins have a Heresy Mutation (dead instead of converting).
>>
Roll d100s!
>>
goodnight
>>
Rolled 1, 16, 19 = 36 (3d100)

>>699130
>>
>>699622
Were uh... Doing golf rules, right?
>>
Rolled 27, 49, 22 = 98 (3d100)

>>699147
>>
>>699141
Our tribe is very good at hearing, being rather close by. thus only below a 14 could have them not hear.

96 means that the reds are extremely easy to intimidate - 4 and below would have them not intimidated.

34 means no heresy mutation at all.

>>699622
1: you scream out like you are having sex with one of the local mammals. Unsurprisingly, your tribe doesn't come to your aid, a "that bloody animal fucking monk, what a pathetic shitter"

16: your pathetic sound nonetheless scared the redskins, delaying them a wololo.

19: your wololoing doesn't seem to be super effective, but you will succeed given the normal time to wololo.

>>700235
a large fish pops out of the water in a big splash. Harmless though.
>>
Rolled 39, 40, 45 = 124 (3d100)

>>703242
>>
Rolled 50, 35, 18 = 103 (3d100)

>>703242
Do you require any input?
>>
Fuck. Not sure how to do this lol.

>As the enemy almost reaches you, you manage to convert one of them.
>This convert is behind the others, and with his club hits a former ally over the head, stunning them. He also yells out in fury at being surround ed by evil reds.

>he terrifies the shit out of his former allies, making them turn looking at you and him, confused over what to do.

What do you do?
>>
>>703598
WOLOLO?
WOLOLO!
>>
Rolled 66, 74, 99 = 239 (3d100)

>>703749
>>
>>703598
Maybe have every roll be a WOLOLO and for every 120, (3d100 at beginning of encounter) converts one?
>>
>>703764
Ahh that would be much better, good idea. Let's go with that, because the last thing I wanted for this quest was it to get bogged down in too many rolls. It's a fucking WOLOLO quest, not some high complex game lol.

>as the enemy is distracted, they don't hit you. You manage to convert your second guy, just as the first guy falls to the ground bleeding in multiple areas.

(Does anyone want to suddenly shift to Modern Times and have fun changed America?)
>>
>>704847
I don't mind, also you could go all ogre quest on our rolls
>>
Rolled 7, 51, 60, 9, 65 = 192 (5d100)

120/300 is a successful wololo.

We get two significant actions in a combat round, and the wololo activates after it.

So yelling and hitting an enemy can be done, like rl.

First of my dice is our downed convert, below a 50 he will die. second is our latest convert's combat round, the next three are the reds remaining.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.