[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Farmer Hero Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 20

File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
You wake up at 5am to do your farming chores. Your dog, Jack is sitting at the door, wanting to go outside.
"Go outside, Jack" You say as you open the door.
Now whats your name?

Sorry if it seems boring I don't know much about farms this quest won't really be much about farms

Our dog is named after the dog from Infinite Dungeon Quest
>>
>>694564
Andres Lee
>>
>>694564
John Muller
>>
>>694564
Sir Cunningham The fifth
>>
John Q. Public
>>
>>694630
This
>>
>>694564
it might actually be nice to have a chill quest about managing a farm and building a homestead, I know it's not what you're planning but still
>>
File: BEKFEST.png (177KB, 746x195px) Image search: [Google]
BEKFEST.png
177KB, 746x195px
>>694630
Since two people wanted it we're named John Muller.
Before you do your chores you'll have breakfast. Now what'll you have?

>Cereal and juice
>Eggs and toast
>A raw potatoe
>>
>>694783
2 blocks of rough wood with jerky in between them, a true mans meal
>>
>>694789
That was funny but I don't allow custom things (For this quest atleast)
I Have thought out different out comes for each breakfast
>>
>>694783
>eggs and toast
Get the egg protin for the gains.
>>
File: giphy.gif (581KB, 500x282px)
giphy.gif
581KB, 500x282px
I'm really sorry guys. I know you can't go to bed right after starting a quest but its late nad I have to get up early. Good night
>>
>>694564
Hugh Mungus
>>
>>694831
You eat the eggs on toast and go outside. Jack is barking off in the distance.
What do you do?

>Go look at it
>Tell Jack to shut the fuck up
>Grab shotgun and yell where hes barking
>Ignore it
>>
>>696353
Third option
Sorry on my mobile
>>
File: 892324-001.jpg (97KB, 355x484px) Image search: [Google]
892324-001.jpg
97KB, 355x484px
>>696372
well rip farmer hero quest.

You grab your shotgun and walk in the direction that Jack is barking "C'mon Jack." you say.
You see a military car dunno what its called but its the thing they drive
a man comes out.
"What're you doing on my land" You say pointing your gun at him. Jack snarls.
"Sir, The military is desperate for soldiers for an upcoming war. We've started asking anyone who might help." he says
"So. Will you help?" he says

>Where do I sign up?
>Save the world is a cliche thing to do
>Depends..... Who we fightin'?
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 259x194px
another quest that dies before it gets good
>>
>>696807
Well? We need to tell him something?
>>
>>696807
i"m sitting here with a friend of mine are we are laughing at your writing stye, we will do this for one houre, please write!

So
>3
>but take 5 steps forward so that you stand directly in front of the solider
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 188x181px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 188x181px
>>697193
is there something wrong with my writing style? Is it bad? ;-;
>>
>>697198
and you have to pick one of the three options >>696807
>>
>>697202
oh! sorry didn't notice that 3 meant option 3! Sorry!
"Who we fighting?" You say getting up in his face.
"Sorry sir that's information we can only share with soldiers!" He says stepping back
>>
>>697262
>take 5 more steps towards him and ask him what you will be payed and that he have to describe you the situation or oyu wont join them
>>
File: download (2).jpg (14KB, 210x218px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
14KB, 210x218px
>>697308
"Describe the situation or I won't join! Also i'd like to know the pay" You demand.
"I didn't want to tell you this but...." He says pulling out a piece and scribbling something quick. "We're fighting strange creatures from another planet....." He says holding up the crude drawing. "We don't know your paw but it will be large" He says.
>>
>>697348
take 8 more steps forward, so that we stand right in front of him, then whisper in face, like realy near, I will do it for Jesus our lord and Savior. Where is the contract Johnny?
>>
File: Shitty chlip board.png (11KB, 494x572px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty chlip board.png
11KB, 494x572px
>>697361
You take 8 more steps forward. You are RIGHT IN HIS FUCKING FACE ALMOST MERGING BODIES.
"I will do it for Jesus our lord and savior. Where is the contract Johnny?" You whisper in his face. "H-here." he says handing you this sheet.

its suppose to be a clip board
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>697381
rest in pepe farmer hero quest.
>>
>>699915
Aren't ya gonna ask me what to do next? :)
>>
>>699915
If OP shows up I'll join
>>
>>700796
was expecting you to fill out the contract but we'll go along anyway.

"Thank you sir! Now come with me to the base..... You might want to bring the shotgun. The captain has a strange initiation test....." He says. "But I thought you were desperate for soldiers??" you say. "Yes but the captain doesn't like weak men...." He says.

>Bring shot gun
>Drop shotgun
>Go look in barn for more weapons
>>
>>700807
>>700796
Thanks you guys! I thought nobody liked this quest based on this>>697193 post
whats so funny about my writing???
>>
>>700822
>Go look in barn for more weapons
Also, what country are we in?
>>
>>700853
'merica
>>
File: download (1).jpg (21KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
21KB, 271x186px
>>700853
In the barn you find a shovel.

>Take shovel
>Dig up dog shit with shovel
>Leave shovel
>>
>>701025
>Take shovel
>>
File: captain.jpg (11KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
captain.jpg
11KB, 236x354px
>>701030
you take the shovel and walk back to the guy.
"Okay lets go" He says and begins to drive off (After you're both in)
When you get to the base before you can look at anything he grabs you by the hand and takes you into to captains office.
"Get ready. This is gonna suck." He says. Behind a large desk is a woman. "Hmmm?" You say. "What!? Were you not expecting a girl?" she says. "Well its time for your test. Please leave the gun and shovel that would not be fair." She says. You drop the gun. Behind her desk is an arena the size of swimming pool. You both stand in fighting stances.

>Punch her face
>Kick her side
>Wait for her to attack then counter
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 259x194px)
download (1).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>701226
pic of arena.
>>
hello?
>>
>>701226
Sorry, had to be somewhere
>Punch her face
John doesn't mess around.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>702100
You punch towards her face but she side steps and grabs your wrist. "Did you really think that would work?" She asks. She sweeps your legs knocking you to the ground. She spits on your face and kicks your stomach. "Bring this scum to the barracks...." She says and the man from earlier grabs your hand. "You're gonna need some better fighting styles then that...." He says. "Hey, I never got your name earlier....." You say. "Its mark." He says. "Nice to know your name..." You say. He brings you to a long room full of bunk beds with lockers at the foot of each bed. "Here's your bed" He says leading you to the bed next to his. "Welcome to the force. I got to run an errand." He says leaving.

>Explore
>Look in foot locker
>lay down
>>
>>703954
Foot locker
>>
>>703954
Explore the Captain's office. Hiss at her if she protests.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (12KB, 136x204px)
download (3).jpg
12KB, 136x204px
>>704008
>>704009
You walk to the captains office but the doors locked.
You look in the foot locker and find a revolver and a knife.
"Hey don't touch them. There for emergencies" A man yells.

>"Yes sir"
>"Kay"
>>
>>704022
>Sir yes sir
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 300x152px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 300x152px
>>704025
"Sir yes sir!" You say. The captain walks into the room. "C'mon we have to train the newbie!" she commands and leads you all to a training room. The training room is large with red mats on the floor. There is a shooting range on one side of the room. They begin by training you in martial arts. After you have gotten a good understanding of the basics they begin weapon training and take you to the shooting range. "Here." Marks says handing you a pistol. not revolver because I don't really like revolvers :/ After a few hours your aim is still pretty shitty but its time to go to bed.

>sleep
>Pretend to sleep but go explore
>Sneak out and train more
>>
>>704057
>Sneak out and train more
Then say "I know kung fu"
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>704090
You sneak out and train the martial arts for a while. Everyone would hear a gun shot. The martial art is a combination of kickboxing, karate, and Jiu-Jitsu. You get as good as about a orange belt it uses karate belts when you hear an alarm. "Aliens spotted in sector D move out!" You hear the captain yell over the intercom. In the hurry you manage to find mark. "W-whats happening?!" you yell. "Aliens c'mon." He replies and gets into a car. You get in with him. "Here." He says handing you a handgun. "This isn't the strongest gun we have but you're to low a level to use the big guns" He explains. You stop at a large field with a barn and a small house. "Hey this is my barn!" You say. "Then you better do good defending it!" Marks says. You see two spaceships above your house.

>"Wow saucers how original"
>"Oh shit this is terrifying"
>"Fucking cunts why MY house?"
>>
>>704115
3rd option
>>
File: Untitled.png (157KB, 265x548px)
Untitled.png
157KB, 265x548px
>>704130
"Fucking cunts! Why MY house?" you ask. An alien beams down. "This area contains sufficient potassium." It says. "Yes I know i'm a potato farmer." You say

>Shoot its face
>See what it does
>try to talk to it

was gonna give them their own language but then I thought of that line about potatoes
>>
>>704138
>try to talk to it
Let's make some friends.
>>
>>704138
>try to talk to it.
>>
>>704159
"H-hello?" you say. "Newbie what the fuck are you doing!" The captain yells. The alien runs up to you and cocks its head like a bird while sniffing you. "Hmmm what species are you?" it asks. "H-Human" you say. "Hmm I've never encountered a 'humen'" It says. "Its getting too close!" Mark yells and points his gun at it. "D-don't shoot" You say. "What do you what my potatoes for?" you ask it. "Hm? Oh! master wants them for the super weapon to take over this planet." It explains "I quite like this planet though.... But orders are orders." it explains.

>Shoot it
>Ask if it can join you
>Say it can join you
>tell it to leave and never bring anymore of its species to earth
>>
>>704138
>>704159
Also, If we have the option to choose what we say can we talk about potato farming and what's the best way to go about it.
>>
>>704177
>Ask if it can join you
Let's get an alien friend.
>>
>>704181
"Captain, can he join us? He likes the earth!" You say. "Yes that would be great! please I don't want my kind to destroy your home!" it says. "Absolutely not!" she yells. "It could be a spy!" she continues. "Please! Soldiers will be coming I don't want them to destroy your planet!" it says. "Fine! But he will be under constant watch!" she says. "Oh this is just delightful!" it says. It then presses a button on a remote exploding the spaceship. "What your name?" you ask. "name? What is name?" it asks. "Here lemmi think one up for you" you say. Hes now in the car and you're being driven back.

>Write in name.

Am I the only one who imagines our alien friend with a british accent?
>>
>>704209
Klarkk
>>
>>704238
seconding
>>
>>704238
>>704262
"Klarkk! that can be your name!" you say. "Oh yes I quite like klarkk!" he says. When you get to the base it already morning and they take klarkk to a 'special' room..... "Ohhh a special room! I'm so excited!" he says.
"Okay newbie! Time to continue your training!" captain says. "Yes Ma'am!" you say and start walking to the training room. "Oh no its time to try the test again!" she says leading you to her office. You find yourself in the arena again. "Lets go newbie!" she says.

>Punch her face
>Kick her side
>Wait for her to attack then counter
>>
>>704347
Grab your crotch to distract her, then punch
>>
>>704377
Thus
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>704424
>>704377
You grab your crotch distracting her the punch her in the face giving her a nose bleed. "W-what a fucking s-stupid trick" she says. She's trying to punch you.

>Grab wrist and sweep legs "Brings back memories eh?"
>block
>duck and uppercut
>>
File: Duck Under.jpg (110KB, 889x797px) Image search: [Google]
Duck Under.jpg
110KB, 889x797px
>>704443
>duck under takedown!
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 329x153px)
download (1).jpg
5KB, 329x153px
>>704454
You duck and knock her onto the ground. "Seems i've passed the test, eh?" you say. "G-get off of me!" she yells. "Go to the barracks. I've had Klarkk interrogated and he's fine. He'll be sleeping on the top munk of your bed. Watch him and do not hesitate to kill him if need be" She explains. "Great! When will his training start?" you ask. "sometime....." she says.
A few hours later you're awaken from your sleep by an alarm. "Alien sighting in sector F!" you hear on the intercom. You get in a car with Mark. "Wheres Klarkk?" you ask. "He hasn't had any training so he can't come." Mark explains. Sector A is the center of the city. You see a saucer hovering above a paint store. "DETECTING HIGH LEVELS OF LEAD" a robot voice says and turns on a traction beam pulling buckets of paint towards the ship. 3 alien soldiers fall down from the ship. "Kill the humans!" one says and they begin charging.

>Shoot them in the fucking face
>Get behind cover
>Let the guys with bigger gun get them

Are any of you good at art? Could you draw the soldiers? There the same as klarkk but have suits of bad ass armor
pic is the alien guns
>>
>>704709
>Shoot them in the fucking face
Do we still have our shovel, I'd love to use the shovel.
>>
>>704774
Its at the base. Somewhere.....
>>
>>704774
You shoot there faces but your bullets do nothing. "Hahaha!" The alien soldiers burst into laughter. "Get behind cover, Newbie!" A man yells throwing you behind an over turned car. The other soldiers manage to kill them with armor piercing bullets. "Hey we found some pieces of there guns left over...." A man says handing the captain a piece of the gun. "Good we might be able to reverse engineer the guns" She says. You head back to the base.

>Train more
>Explore
>Ask captain questions (write in)
>>
>>704902
>Explore
Let's look for our shovel, or just explore normally whatever.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.