[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falsehood of Gerosda Quest Pt. 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8

File: Desert.jpg (47KB, 800x368px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
47KB, 800x368px
Last time! In Falsehood of Gerosda you, the 15 year old Nathaniel Joesph, are driving across the desert in a hovering jeep. Accompanied by Kylar, the many armed royal guard of High King Damien. >>688075 Your destination was Avarice so you could talk with Lyso, the sin of Sloth. And at the pace you were going, you sure would get there some time soon. Atleast that was what you were hoping. Kylar had yet give you any hints as of yet, and it was dark in the desert. So you where too sure when you'd get to Avarice.

Old Thread:
>>655399
>>
>>689999
Ask him for his thoughts on directions.
If he insists on being useless in the navigation department then head after the direction the horses went into.
>>
>>690724
You ask Kylar for directions. With one of his arms, he'd pointed towards a certain direction. You'd steer the jeep to go that way. For awhile, you drove. Cold. Hungry. Dusty. But after some time had gone by, a kingdom would have started to come into view. Well atleast that what you could make the large blur in the distance.

>"Good Ol' Avarice. I wonder if Adam has been keeping things together..."

The sun would have soon started raising out of the horizon. Which made you wonder how long you've been driving. And how long you've been awake. The thoughts didn't stay long, as you begun to feel the warm touch of the sun rays reach you. You weren't too cold now. The blur became more clear. It was a rather sizable Kingdom. And one that was on the ground for once as well.
>>
>>690782
>Look around for anything "interesting"(namely danger) while driving to Avarice
>"So you have family, Carls?"
>>
>>691785
You look for any danger while driving to Avarice, but strangely enough you spot nothing. Seemed like nothing wanted to live in the desert. So instead, you ask Kylar if he had any family.

>"Back on my own continent, yes. The floating continent, Djasi, found itself floating over Gerosda and the people of the continents made contact. We were strange and they were strange. But we learnt so much from each other, and when Djasi began moving away from the continent... I was but the few that manage to be left behind. I miss my family, and they probably miss me as well. But even the rift mages are unable to rift so far. And they do not recognize the continent to be able to rift to it anyway."

Avarice was slowly becoming more visble as time went on. You'd be there in a few minutes it seemed
>>
>>692198
>I understand. I hope to see my family again as well, when this is gone and done.
>Offer a hug
>Look around again
>Can you tell me all you know about Avarice?
>>
File: Avarice.jpg (56KB, 736x455px) Image search: [Google]
Avarice.jpg
56KB, 736x455px
>>694233
You'd told Kylar that you understood and tried to give him a few sympathetic words and a hug. But he would have shook his head.

>"I've long since accepted that Djasi won't come to fly over Gerosda once more... Knowing is painfully. But I could not worry over it anymore."

So, you'd just decided to look around once more. Still nothing. So you'd looked back to Kylar and asked him if he could tell you all about Avarice.

>"I'm captain of the Royal Guard. I can tell you much about the streets I use to patrol. First... Unlike the other major kingdoms... Avarice is bound to the ground. And it much larger. This allows rift raft into the city without much of the issue of getting caught. So walking the streets, your always in danger. And you never know who you're be faced. Also, I can tell you now, that you won't be able to drive this thing through the streets. Too many citizens. Too many of them innocent."

You would take another look forward. You were suddenly faced with a building and you took a really sudden stop. You and Kylar jerked forward and bashed your head on the windshield. After taking a few moments to recover, Kylar would have hopped out of the jeep.

>"Lyso's Cave is by the Great Tree across from the Castle, but it's pretty straight forward to get there. Only an idiot would be able to get lost. I'm headed to find Adam to see what he's done in the King's absence.

And than, Kylar would have been off.
>>
>>694749
How much coin currency do we have?
>>
>>695173
You check yourself for how much currency you have on you. You find the bag of platinum Johnathan gave you long ago. Praise Johnathan.
>>
>>695181
>I though Veridia used all of it? Anyway, lets buy some sweet shit (so much for the cake)
>>
>>695379
Veridia took about half of it that time around. So you still had little under half of the bag. And so you decide to go buy some sweets to give to the Sin you would soon be needing. Since you didn't have the cake anymore. If you could remember, you'd left it in Aerith's Hanger.

You enter the city and start going shop to shop buying what you can that was sweet. After a few shops her had a bag full of sweets, but now you didn't have any platinum left. You kinda felt a lot of those shops made you pay extra. But at least you had something to give to Lyso now.
>>
>>695401
>Go intimidate those fucks for your money back, if that doesn't work go to a guard.
>>
>>695481
You'd go back to the stores and attempt to intimidate the shop keepers to giving you some of your money back. But you quickly found yourself being turned down no matter what you to. And eventually, the commotion causes a few guards to show up. You'd attempt to get the guard on your side, but only found that the guards were on the shop keepers' sides. They politely asked you to leave and go about your business. And if not, be detained and sent to the hold for a day.
>>
>>695549
>Motherfuckers, Go meet that guy we came here to meet and resolve to burn those shops down later.

Fuck, soon as we can we're learning the fire sword style.
>>
>>695562
You go to look for Kylar. Small problem, you didn't actually know where he was. You didn't have much time to think about it as suddenly you were pulled into a alley way by a stranger, and so suddenly you felt a knife pointed into your back. Intent to stab you if you did anything funny. A gravelly voice have greeted your ear.

>"Gimme all your stuff."

You were being mugged.
>>
>>695583
>"That's what your mom said last night in bed, you faggot."
>Ishkur away to a safe distance
>>
>>695583
Sword style teleport away and aura wave slash him
>>
>>695583
Rape om
>>
>>695951
>>695779
You insult the mugger and use Ishkur to get away from him. Once you were out of shanking distance, you'd use switch to Gia with intent to wave slash the mugger. But as you got sights back onto him, you'd notice the man was already beaten. And from the darkness of the alley, a set of eyes leered at you. Green and staring straight at you.

>"Give me your sword, Mister. I'll give you three chances."

From the voice, you could tell that it was a child demand for your sword.
>>
>>696403
Are you fucking serious? Everywhere we fucking go--I HATE when people try to steal my shit.
>I'll think about it if you tell me your name
>>
>>696926
You're alittle frustrated that people kept trying to take your shit. But atleast this person had the courtesy to ask nicely. Didn't change the fact that she was still trying to take it from you. And so you asked for her name, telling her that you would think about it.

>"Nowadays, people just call me 'G'. I'm forgotten. Now the sword, please. You're on the second chance."
>>
>>696937
A she again?
>Are you by any chance a sin? Greed? Im looking for Lyso. And if you do successfully take my sword, you'll have to deal with your High King in addition to King Johnathan and Queen Veridia among others. Are you sure? You want sweets instead?
>>
>>697256
You'd asked if the girl in the shadows was the Sin of Greed by any chance. Than threatened her with what might happen if she managed to take the sword from you.

>"Blah... Blah... Blah... If you want to threaten me... use a name that actually fearful... or atleast a challenge. And no... I am not Madrigal... the devil that steals strength from others."

The hand that was held out to you suddenly glowed a bright blue. Energy Magic. Though it didn't do much to show the girl's face.

>"I have my own strength to use... Now... This'll be your last chance. Hand over the weapon. It is something you do not deserve. I've only had my eyes on it for mere moments before I asked for it... and I can tell you use it as if it was a toy. Something that can be easily replaced. Hand. It. Over."
>>
>>697625
>threatened
I dont threaten, OP. That was just a nonchalant reminder.

>>697625
Everyone bullies us :c

>"That's why I'm learning. You can teach me but I'm not handing it over. Not until I complete my jo- OCTOPUS!"
>While pointing behind her with the full brunt of our believable but autistic charade
>Ishkur awaaaaaaaay to somewhere safe. Maybe a crowded area is best. Whered Kylar go again? Itd be great if we could find him too. Or maybe better, where's Lyso? Is he closer? Whatever saves our ass and the sword's, OP.
>>
File: Girl.png (402KB, 753x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Girl.png
402KB, 753x1063px
>>697766
You start to go on about how your still learning. But than you'd shouted octopus and pointed behind her.

>"That was your last chance."

You'd drawn you sword with the intent to Ishkur away. But than you'd notice the hand on an exposed spot on your armor, and the sudden force of energy running though you. You'd looked back at the girl out of the shadows. She had an eye patch over one of her eyes. Didn't matter, you'd tried to Ishkur away. But, oddly, it didn't work. Than you'd notice the blue lines running across your arms.. your hands. Your body even. And your mana. You couldn't access it.

She jumped up and landed a kick to the side of your face. Hit the wall and now your vision was somewhat fading. You'd looked back to the girl and she had your sword in her hand. Staring down at it.

>"You had three chances to avoid this... This could have been alot more simple. I'll return your Divine Artifact when your ready to use one..."

She'd walk off into the crowd into the street.
>>
>>697766
Also, I felt like it was a threat really...
>>
>>697852
The kid that just kicked us across the face does NOT look like that lol

>>697876
It's cool, OP. I should've elaborated.

>>697852
If she plans to give it back, I dont really mind
>"Bye, G!"
>Lets go find Lyso
>>
File: Avarice Castle.jpg (145KB, 1024x533px) Image search: [Google]
Avarice Castle.jpg
145KB, 1024x533px
>>698216
>The kid that just kicked us across the face does NOT look like that lol
I look for a picture for about three minutes when I need one and it's not in one of my folders. If I can't find something good by than, I just take what I can get.
---
You shout goodbye to the little girl and than picked up all of your stuff. Surprisingly enough, she took none of it. So with all of it, you head off to find Lyso. From what you could remember, Kylar don't you to head for the castle first. You'd walk out into the street and catch eye of the castle. You'd head there. For the rest of the trip, you'd weren't pulled into another alley way by a mugger.

When you finally made it to the castle, you'd notice the size of it. But you weren't here to admire it. Instead, you'd look towards the large tree. From it, a hint of depravity could have been felt. You'd walked over the bridge and made way for the tree. When you got there the scent of depravity had grown greatly. And you had the suddenly feeling of laziness. You almost wanted to lay down on the ground and take a nap.
>>
>>698296
>Time to eat a few sweets (very little, most of it is for Lyso)
>We will not bow to sin!
>>
>>698296
Im fine with everything you do, OP. No need to provide a reason. Just give a good chuckle.
>>698454
Just to specify:
sugar = brief high
>>
>>698296
Go to the castle, greet the lord of the place, explain your identity and ask for both the guy we're looking fors location and for access to their library. From their go look up fire style sword skills and others while we're at it.

Sweet christ these debuffs to us are going to cause us to start murdering people.
>>
File: Lyso.jpg (120KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Lyso.jpg
120KB, 786x1017px
>>698454
>>698462
You grab a few of the sweets. Not too many, because you still wanted to give alot of Lyso. You would have than ate them to go on a brief sugar high. It seemed to work for the most part. Though, you still wanted to take a nap.

Going around the tree, you'd find a entrance to the tree. You'd go into the entrance and follow the path of torches until you'd entered a large, lit up room. In the middle of the room, laid a large bear man clad in armor. He was faced away from you and snoring. The source of depravity was coming from him, more than likely the bear man was Lyso. You'd look around the room and catch sight of a kid sleeping as well, with a red dragon on his head sleeping, beside a pile of slime. Probably nothing to worry about.

So your focus went back to Lyso. And now you had to think of a way to wake him up. How hard would it be to wake up someone so lazy, people around him became lazy as well.
>>
>>698506
Sorry.. I missed your post. Plus your kinda already at the tree. Not much of a reason to turn around to go read books when you can do it later.

Also the debuff the girl gave you is gone... probably should have mentioned.
>>
>>698520
No one likes to be woken up
>inb4 a large bear smacks our head off our shoulders

>Start whispering: Lysooooooooo
Im tempted to just nap with him, though. But bears kinda hibernate so thats a problem.
>>
>>698605
You start whispering to the bear. IT didn't seem to work at first, but than Lyso shuffled around alittle.

>"Five more... days... please..."
>>
>>698630
>whisper: we'll all be dead by theeeeeen
>Put the best looking sweet under his nose
>>
>>698777
>"Fiinne...."

Even though he agreed to get up, he didn't seem to be getting up. So that was when you held one of the sweets that smelled the best under his nose. He'd sniffed it a few time before his eyes slowly opened and looked down to you. He'd bit it out of your hand before slowly coming to sit up.

>"Your not one of the usual kids..."

He'd looked to the back of the room and looked to the kids sleeping back there.

>"Oh... That's why I haven't gotten my sandwich yet."

Lyso turned back to you.

>"What do you want... People don't just wake me up without a reason... Also give me more sweets, I can smell them on you..."
>>
>>699407
>Tell him why you came to see him.
>Play keep away with one of the sweets for a few seconds.
>>
>>710309
You tell Lyso way you came to see him.

>"You want to know more about Helios? I guess he can ask me... But I'd go wake up Cetus. Helios keep alot secret from us. I was the only one he could barely trust with some of those secrets. But I don't know everything he hid. Cetus on the other hand, might know quite alot."

After that, you'd start offering him sweets. But when he reached for them, you start playing get away. After awhile, he'd get an expression that basically said you were torturing him.
>>
>>712292
>If you're the only one he trusted then how can cetus know more than you? What secrets has he told you?
>Give him the sweets
>>
>>712789
>"Because Cetus is a former portion of his body I'll assume you asked Galeron on Helios as well, yes? Well among the things he'd told you, he must have included how Rixia ate a large chunk of him? Well eventually, she spat it out because she couldn't stomach it. The portion was thrown up blue and lacking in his mana signature. It was a new entity. Cetus. It had the memories and thoughts of Helios but he had a different mind than him. We tried to question it but it got scared and ran off. Helios convinced us that it would be better to let it go rather than spend our time chasing after it just to learn his secrets."

You would have asked about the secrets Helios told him.

>"He's told me many. Assuming your one of those... Hero Types... I'll assume you want to know more about his plan on releasing the master, and the downfall of all the Kingdoms of Gerosda. It's been a plan long since in pieces, made by him, myself, and Edward "Devil Bane" Pen'sly."

You'd recognize the last name Pen'Sly. It was the name of the person that "slayed" a majority of the Devils. The Champion before Erica.

>"And we brought in others one by one. The goal was collect the cursed Artifacts of the demons that have acquired their mask, and give them to the master to quicken his return. Me and Helios thought it would give his higher favor than the others if we did so. And Pen'sly thought he would gain power for his aid. Than the plan moved to acquire Divine Artifacts but we came to realize that crudely taken Divine Artifacts are useless. So our progress was slow. And following Pen'Sly and Etrigan's death, the plan would have quickly fallen to pieces and we all came to distrust each other, but Helios the most."

You would have given him some sweets. You'd put them all in his mouth in one go. Due to his size, that wasn't much of an issue for him.

>"As for any other secrets... you have to be more specific if you wanna know.
>>
>>713054
>>713054
Shit, sorry OP. Hectic weekend coupled with technical difficulties.

>I want to know about his powers: what are they exactly and how can I trump them? He took something of mine, my "power", and I want it back.
>Tell me about Cetus. Does it act like Helios? What's its game?
>>
>>713054
>Where can I find Cetus or clues to find him? Pensly worked with him? how'd he and Etrigan die? What do you know about how saviours work?
>>
>>713054
Oh, also ask if he knows anything about a girl with an eye patch.
>>
>>713496
>>713511
>>713546
>>
>>713496
>>713511
>>713546
>>713773
I feel like an autist now
---
You'd ask more about Helios'

>"His powers...? Oh... You been his Sin Ability. Beyond our basic abilities, our master gave of a special ability as well that went with our appropriate sins. You can feel mine at the moment, the lazines... Helios'... He somehow turns a single ability into three. At first, his power was shapeshifting and using the abilities of the person he turned into. But he evolved the day he transformed into Madrigal for an experiement. He was than able to take the abilities of anyone in any form. Than once again, it evolved. He'd taken a portion of the greed sin for himself and was able to steal abilities completely without shapesifting at all. His down side is that he can only take the abilities of people... and he can only hold one at a time. So some likely person probably just recieve there powers back after he stole... whatever you have..."

Than you would have asked about Cetus. Personaility. It's goal. Where to it. As well as alot of other things.

>"Cetus doesn't act like Helios at all. She's done much. It's the maker of the Aspa sword style. And Cetus became one of the royal guards during the rule of High Queen Gia. The two, along with Xavion Ifrit and The Dragon 'Salamander' oppressed the Dark Times until Damien's rule came into effect so many decades ago... As for where it is now... It's back there sleeping with those two."

You'd look to the back again. You only say the pile of goo, the kid, and the dragon. Than you would have put the pieces together to figure it out.

>"Yes... Pen'sly was a corrupt hero. They're common nowadays just as they were back then. But he was slain by Etrigan... as Etrigan was slain by the current champion as a small child. That woman is truly terrifying, she was able to slay the strongest of the devils in under a minute. As for Saviors... I do not know how they work. And as for the kid with the eye patch. That is G. She's alittle more useful at bringing me meals than those three back there."
>>
>>713782
It's the goo. It definitely is the goo.

>Tell me about G
>>
>>713782
>She took my sword
>>
>>714641
>>714648
You come to the conclusion that Cetus was the goo. There wasn't much more to think about, So you just moved on and asked Lyso to tell you more about G. And told him she took your sword.

>"I suppose Since I'm giving up identities for sweets... I can tell you that G is High Queen Gia. As the Kingdoms put too much trust into her, she eventually came to hate the position of power. And so, she'd come to fake her own death. An immortal dying was a mystery that baffled many for a long time. A few today. But most have forgotten of her story... Today she live in this tree, along with those three, with me. Though, I am the only one people know to live here. As for why she took your sword, she has a passion for weapons. You were probably doing something that, or did something that offended her. And so she took it.
>>
>>714767
>Where can we meet her? Is she willing to tutor me in the use of weapons and the Gia sword style?
>>
>>715123
>"If your looking for me, I'm right here."

You'd suddenly turn around to see the little girl that kicked you in the face. OR Gia.

>"I won't tutor you because I dislike fighting. It's why I haven't killed the lazy devil there, and instead just bring him sandwiches... Speaking of that... You don't get a sandwich today Lyso. You broke a rule and gave away information for food."
>>
>>715146
>Well that's a pretty crappy rule.
>That's hypocritical. You love weapons and criticize me for not knowing how to fight and yet you claim that you do not like fighting? Do you mean violence? Or do you hate lives too? Because that is why I was summoned to Gerosda, weak as I am, to help save many. This, however, is not a deed I can accomplish if I die seconds after I am confronted by anyone or thing.
>It's not fighting. All I need is to defend.
>>
>>715436
>"The passion of weapons comes from my father. I've been studying weapons and fighting before... well before I should have been studying weapons and fighting styles. As for the lives of others? I do not care for those that reside outside of MY city."

She'd put a finger up to you before you could say much more.

>"You hero types are all the SAME. Thinking others have a deep care for this continent. Well I do not care for it. Not in the slightest. I don't care if the fallen deity starts marching his legion of demons onto our land. I don't care if your this CHOSEN one. And I don't care if YOU die or not because YOU don't know how to defend yourself. I can defend my city when the time comes. I am more than capable of slaying a deity."
>>
>>715907
>"And how sure are you of this? You will only have one chance to do so when he and his legion comes to take your life and your city. You have no way of foreseeing whether or not you succeed and if you dont, that will be that. You are taking a losing gamble. Hubris is a fatal flaw."
Word of the day: haramatia.
>"And you are mistaken. I am not a hero. I am an otaku. Git gud. I just want to go back home and rest. And rest I will have, without the deaths of hundreds weighing on my mind because I was too callous and conceited to spare a small fraction of my life's time and energy."
>Emphasize the "callous" and "conceited" to clearly imply that is what she is.
>Thank Lyso and make way for Cetus the Slime before G can respond. Let's hope she's tsundere enough to take the bait.

I'm taking a gamble here myself. We could have just goaded her into teaching us as part of her dad's honor as a weaponsmaster/weaponsmith but that isn't fun.
>>
>>717169
Hamartia, sorry
>>
File: They grow up so fast.jpg (108KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
They grow up so fast.jpg
108KB, 724x1024px
>>717169
You went on another one of your rants. This one being one of the smaller times. And when you were finished, you'd thank Lyso for the information and made way for Cetus, the pile of goo in the back of the room. But before you walk off, from above, a sword dropped down and landed infront of you. Piercing the ground. You almost had the nerve to go around it.

>"Turn around."

G's voice had become much more adult like. You turn around to see that she was a completely different person. Literally. Her cloths looked like something of a ruler, or at least someone a high position in an military would wear. Her eyepatch had a design on it now, the same ones on the sword. And the ornament in her head raidiated energy.

>"I am more than capable I am able to slay a deity. You know nothing of my accomplishments... What I've done to keep this continent safe before I lost the care for it... As for what you are, I still do not care in the slightest. And I do not care of what you accuse me off being or doing. I have more than enough in mind to execute you where you stand. But executing someone... especially one who is unable to defend their self... is below me. Ask your questions to the others and leave. Do not bring us unwanted attention."

She moved past you to pull the sword out of the ground. It radiated divine energy once it was in hand. But it gave off another feeling. A odd feeling of happiness. Swords couldn't be happy, could they? She'd talk to the blade as she moved towards the wall. Her words were near whispers, so you couldn't hear. Once she got to the wall, she'd lean towards it and kept an eye on you(There's a joke there...).
>>
>>717941
Dang, I beginning to think my self-righteous rants don't help (kek)
>I think she needs a hug.

>Approach Cetus. Surely she should have woken from all the noise.
>>
>>717941
>Go talk to Cetus

Fuck, shes such a fucking bitch. Shes like the exact opposite of Joan.
>>
File: Slime.jpg (26KB, 395x600px) Image search: [Google]
Slime.jpg
26KB, 395x600px
>>717987
>>718020
You'd get the thought that she needed a hug. You'd give her one later. But, for now, you'd move over to Cetus. Who was no longer a puddle, but a blob now. It sat(?) down infront of you without making much of a movement. The kid next to you still seemed to be sleeping with a cloak covering him. And the red generic dragon still sleeping on his head. Though you didn't intent to question them yet. You just needed to talk to Cetus.

You tried to talk to it, and after a few words, it started to take shape into a person. After it was in the form of a person, a young female, it stared at you with it's head tilted to the side. Waiting for you to ask it something.
>>
>>718050
>Shit that's cool
>Hello, my name is Nathaniel. Would you like a hug?
>Sorry, could I ask you some questions about Helios?
>>
>>718020
Actually, I understand where she's coming from. She's just exhausted, dude. Like Helios, her perspective is hazed. Let's just be glad she's technically neutral instead of an enemy.
>>
>>718110
You'd thought that was pretty cool, what she did. But now, it was time to ask some question. First off, you started by introducing yourself and asking if she wanted a hug. A nod of the head would have said yes. You hugged her, but you hands moved right though her as you do. Than he found your hands alittle slimy. She would have panics for a few moments before saying anything.

>"Sorry..."

She said low. From the tone, you could tell Cetus didn't talk too often. You'd ask if you could ask some questions about Helios. She would have nodded her head again.
>>
>>718139
Hardcore introvert.

>How was he was? What was he born from? What is he exactly?
>What does he care for the most In life? Other than his sin?
>Why does he act the way he does?
>>
>>718139
>Try and recruit the slime girl. promise adventure, fun, friendship.
>Ask how his powers work and how to beat him.
Ask if she knows how the saviours of the world work.

>>718115
Nah, i get how she works and still hate her. Sword stealing cunt
>>
>>718224
lol Touché. How dare she steal our sword and act above us.

But I dont think Cetus wants any conflict either. She seems pretty content with sleeping here in peace for the rest of her life.
>>
File: Boy.jpg (99KB, 700x546px) Image search: [Google]
Boy.jpg
99KB, 700x546px
>>718191
You'd start asking Cetus questioned. She'd started looking alittle more nervous each question you asked.

>"Huh...?

>"Created... like others Sins."

>"Like this one... But Original..."

>"Cares for... what he cannot obtain. Loses care... when obtained..."

>"Acts... So he can be recognize by fallen one..."

>"Mimicry... Permanent Power Theft... Body Theft... Defeating Hard... Disrupting him in base form work well... Not enough though..."

>"Don't know... how they work.

Than you go about trying to recruit the slime girl for your adventures. She'd seemed to have something to say. But than you'd notice the kid under the cloak get up and squint at you. Probably didn't take kinda to people taking to take away his friends.
>>
>>718393
>Nice to finally meet you. Im your father.
>>
>>718393
>you can come to if you want.
>get her answer.
>>
>>718669
>>718717
You tell the kid a few things. After, he would have shook his head.

>"Wrong, and No. I don't want to go, and I sure I speak for Cetus as well when I say that. We don't want to leave the Queen's side."

He would have looked to Cetus, and so did you. Sh'd hesitated for a moment before nodding her had.
>>
>>719753
>I understand
>How can I disrupt Helios in his base form?
>>
>>719753
>Thats too bad, could have been a lot of fun
>Ruffle her watery hair, use two hands if she likes it.
>>
>>721331
>>721344
You'd tell them that you'd understood. Though, you'd also tell them that it was too bad because there would have been lots of fun. You only had to assume that not everyone was motivated by fun. You'd attempt to ruffle Cetus' watery hair. But at the attempt, you found your hand sinking into her head.

>"Sorry..."

You'd pull your hand from her head. It left her falls alittle mushed but she molded it back together in a few moments. Than you would have asked how to disrupt Helios in his base form.

>"Concentration of magic... But you have to get him into the form first... This one isn't too sure of how... No thoughts saying so...
>>
>>721420
>I see, thank you.

>The boy is the "Salamander"?
>Can you teach me your sword style?
>>
>>722218
You'd thank Cetus for the information. Than ask for the boy salamander to teach you his sword style. Except Salamander was no boy. He was a baby dragon that was currently still sleeping on the top of the actual boy's head. The boy, Salamander was sleeping on, would have moved his eyes up to the dragon.

>"He's still sleeping... He'll get aggressive if you wake him up, like most dragons get."
>>
>>722258
>Uh...I dont suppose youre Ifrit?
>>
>>722334
>"Yes, I'm Xavion Ifrit."
>>
>>722384
(What does the Ifrit style do again?)
>>
>>722429
Wind plus Fire, more burst-like style. Good upgrade from Salamander. Much destruction. Too bad you don't know any wind magic.
>>
>>722454
Fuck.
>Thanks, senpai. Kinda need the dragon, though. How long until he wakes up?
>>
>>722471
You thanked him for the info for not waking up the dragon. But than you'd ask how long until the dragon woke up.

>"Lyso what time of day is it?"

The sloth would have shouted three hours before noon.

>"Three hours."
>>
>>722492
Fuck.
>can you tell me about Gia? She seems good at heart but like shes gone through too much. And she isnt very friendly towards strangers.
>>
>>722515
You ask Xavion more about Gia, and the few things you noticed about her.

>"The queen use to act alot warmer towards people of all types. Regardless of their belief... Where they came from... What their purpose was. She'd fought for them all, thought positively of everyone, and much more. She use to be so kind. But as time went on... things happened... And after her last act as High Queen, she was never much of the same person. She'd fake her death to easily leave her position of power. So did me and Cetus to be with her. We didn't like how the queen acted so we wanted to keep an eye on her."
>>
>>722630
>Would it be too invasive to as what these "things" were that happened to change her over time
>>
>>722640
>as
Ask
>>
>>722640
You'd ask if it was invasive to ask what the things were that changed her.

>"Me and Cetus have been making guesses of what 'a few things' might have been. But we don't know for sure really..."
>>
>>722686
>Maybe I can help?
>May I know these guesses? (if Im not making OP think too hard)
>>
>>722836
Just notice my color changed...
---
You say that maybe you could help. Than you ask what the guesses might have been.

>"She might try to maim you for getting into her business... but you can try. As for where we thought she went downhill... Cetus thinks it was a lack of thanks she did for the deeds she done. I told Cetus that it wasn't that. I think it might have been something that happened during her last deed. She injured and sealed a evil moon goddess in... well the moon. I thought the fight might have included some mental trauma... Cetus said that the Queen's mental fortitude was stronger than that. There are other guesses as well, but they are non sense really."
>>
>>722913
>Perhaps she felt she failed her people, that she was unworthy to be a leader? Or maybe her position of power somehow threatened and ended the life of someone she cared about? (her father? Unlikely though)
>She loves her city and weapons but forfeit her reign as High Queen. I personally think its neither of yours. Maybe something you dont know? A deal she made? Or something more personal?
>>
Night, OP
>>
>>722957
>"All of those are simply guesses like ours... The queen hides many things, even from me and Cetus. She may very well hold secrets that may help Gerosda for better... and the worse. But refuses to tell any of us any of them."
>>
>>723081
Damn cop-out
>Okay, do you know where she went?
Im feeling suicidally sympathetic now
>>
>>723081
>How do i take my sword back from that weapon freak? Do you think she'd be mad if i set a few bakerys on fire in a vigilante rampage of justice?
>>
>>724599
>>724570
Xavion would have looked around the room, as you asked. He'd looked alittle surprised that the queen was no longer in the room. Than he squinted at you.

>"How did you notice that before me... Doesn't matter. She probably went to go her private little area. I don't know where it is, but I've made guesses. I personally believe it's where she keeps all of the weapons she confiscates from people."

Than you'd ask how to get your sword back from Gia. And if she'd be mad if you commit an act of arson in a vigilante rampage of justice.

>"Prove you deserve to have it back. That's how most get their weapons back. As for... burning down a few bakeries, No she won't be mad. Because I'll be angry. And I'll rearrange your face if you try."
>>
>>724599
Damn, anon. And how does one commit arson in a "vigilante act of justice"?
>>724651
>Thank you. I would like to visit Gia now. I will return for Salamander.

>Lets roll, OP and Angryanon
>>
>>724651
"Its just a few Bakerys, not even all of them. Its for justice Xavion. They tricked me into spending all my platinum coins on their goods. I've been cheated and you'd let them get away with it? Where is your sense of honor, of decency, of justice?"
>>
>>725225
>>725207
>"Merchants sell what they want at their own prices. It's your fault for not looking at the prices before spending your platinum. So, If I catch you trying to burn down a shop, I'll be the first on the scene. And I'll be the first one to put you down for the guards to catch up and detain you. If you doubt me, you can go ahead and try."

After that, you tell him thanks for the info and said that you'd be going to find Gia.

>"That is... If you can find her. She isn't too far from the tree, but she stays hidden well. Sal might be up by time you find her and get back. Maybe..."
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>725396
>Lets rooooll, OP
>>
>>725428
You'd go outside to look around, because there weren't many places to look inside. After alittle looking around, you'd take notice of some glimmers running up the massive tree. From where you were, you can felt the slight mana of energy magic.
>>
>>725469
>Exclaim our worries of traps and then stupidly skip towards the tree
>>
>>725493
You'd exclaim some worry about traps, but no one was around to listen. So you'd just walk towards the tree once more and look directly up. You weren't sure how you were to actually scale the tree.
>>
>>725627
>Touch the tree
>If nothing happens, try flowing our energy magic into it
>>
>>725645
You touch the tree a few runes suddenly light up. Strange. But it was basically nothing. So you'd try using some energy magic on the tree. You'd notice a slight vibration on the spot you were touching before the tree expelled the magic and blew your hand, along with the rest of you, away.
>>
>>725674
>try taking energy from the tree
If this doesnt work:
>Ask the tree if we can go up, asking ot nornally
>>
>>725697
You would have moved back towards the tree and attempted to take draw energy from it. Somehow, the tree had energy magic flowing all through it. And when you tried to move it from the tree, you would have found your hand suddenly stuck. You'd tried to pull away, but it didn't budge.
>>
>>725725
>Time to fucking climb
Rotate between mana release and mana absorption as release and suction, respectively, in order to climb the tree.
>>
>>725944
You'd get the idea to climb up the tree with the concept of doing so. But once you started making the concept real, you'd start to notice as you made any progress up the tree. The impact blowing your hand away, when you insert mana into the tree, seemed to get stronger. The smallest bit of progress up caused a small fracture in your hands or feet. And you were barely off the ground. You'd have to power through or give up early.
>>
>>726082
>Go up slowly.
>>
>>726177
Going slowly didn't seem to work very well either. Just put suspense in between the moments you make progress because you knew damn well that it was still going to hurt.
>>
>>726224
>Get back down and find a visible root. All large trees have roots that bulge from the ground. "Push" off the root in one power move by pushing our mana into the exposed root.
>>
>>726636
You go down and find and visible root in the ground. A large on. You stood on the root and pushed off the exposed root. The push seemed to cause enough force to propel you into the air. Much further than you would have found yourself climbing. But than you notice you lost in momentum. You wouldn't make it to the top of the tree, because the glimmers still continued up. When you begun to fall, you weren't to sure how you were gonna get down safely. You were almost certain latching onto the tree(with pull) would have caused your arm to be ripped off.
>>
>>727741
Do we retain momentum when "blinking" using Ishkur?

(No) If we dont, wait until were near enough to the ground and blink the rest of the way.

(Yes) If we do, quickly blink the rest of the distance until we're on the ground. We just started falling and Earth's gravity exerts a force of 9.8 m/s/s so moment should be a big deal if we start blinking down now. Itll hurt when we hit the bottom but it wont fracture anything if we land properly (two feet--duck and roll if we can to slow the fall using air resistance as well as controlling the momentum to a sideway direction.)

Otherwise, just scream for help and hope someone saves us. By the way, what would our Gia aura do to the tree?
>>
>>728614
>moment should
Momentum shouldnt
>>
>>728618
>>728614
You thought of something that might have worked. Or might have lead you to your death faster. And considering you still didn't have any luck whatsoever, you weren't in the mood for speeding towards your death. And so, you'd simply closed your eyes and screamed for help hoping someone would save you.

You ended up screaming for about five minutes before you'd realize that something was up. You'd slowly open your eyes and found yourself face to face with red eyes. Zooming out, you'd notice it was Dominick the Drunk. He was holding you by the collar of your shirt. You feet were hanging off the ground. You were still scream for some reason. So you'd stop so Dominick could talk.

>"I was wondering when you'd stop screaming..."

With his free hand, he'd take a swig of his flask before staring back at you. He'd look alittle serious.

>"So... Tell me before words start failing me, why are you on sacred grounds trying to..."

He'd take a moment to make something of this situation.

>"I would guess getting to the top of the tree... but there's nothing up there. So why are you trying to get up there... unless your just naturally stupid."
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.