[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

here come dat quest!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
oh shit whaddup!
its dat boi, the best unicyclist frog on the planetet.
today you have finally fallen out of style, and as a result, you lose your income of government memebux.
its the first time in months you had ta actually go outside, boi, whatchu finna do?

>gather all the murderweapons lyin around yo house!(roll 1d10 for scavenge!)
>getcho ass on dat unicycle dere and preform on the streets!(roll 1d10 for exhibitionism!)
>Ruminate on your faded dreams. (roll 1d10 for no reason!)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>68412
>gather all the murderweapons lyin around yo house!(roll 1d10 for scavenge!)
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

O shit waddup
>>
Thanks doc
>>
>>68547
ur whale cum fammo
>>
>>68478
[sorry about taking so long, i had to install and learn gimp. how do i move selected pixels?]
>>
>>68845
You stop being a niggerfaggot
>>
>>68911
roll 1d100 for board quality
>>
File: boi1.png (410KB, 618x500px) Image search: [Google]
boi1.png
410KB, 618x500px
>>68478
>>68527
>>68911
alright, so you looked all up and down your memebux manor, and this place empty af. there's one fucking weapon, and it's your niggablaster that you had since you was a kid.

>items get, boi
>buncha plastic butterknives
>two knives of varying length?? nigga who knows, you ain't no auntie fee
>a hatchet
>a scissors
>Niggablaster

>Your unicycle shoots you a disapproving glare.

Whatchu finna do now, boi?
>find some niggas to blast(roll d10 for finding)
>unicycle out and look for a job(roll d10 for looking)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>69164
unicycle
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>69164
>find some niggas to blast
>>
File: boi2.png (561KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
boi2.png
561KB, 640x432px
>>71625
>critical miss
you couldn't find any niggas, all you could find was white folks
>>71596
you cycle right on up to one and she goes in for the
>it's dat boi!!!!!!
nd you regurgitate your practiced "oh shit whaddup!" at her and she fuckin laughs her ass off. You see she's in uniform and ask about jobs.

>Oh, you want a job here, that's cool man, my boss said a spot just opened up. come on in, lemme get you introduced!

>follow her in (roll for following power!)
>shoot her up (roll for senseless murder)
[I'm turning in for the night, keep rolling bois]
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>72036
>shoot her up With HEROIN
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.