[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RossQuest #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: bob-ross-1200x800.jpg (305KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
bob-ross-1200x800.jpg
305KB, 1200x800px
You are the famous painter Bob Ross, and you are in a strange dungeon armed only with an painting pallet (Unkown Properties) and a paintbrush (unknown properties).
The dungeon looks painted with titanium hwite clouds on the ceiling.
>>
Well now, let's just paint ourselves a happy little sword and shield right over here...
>>
>>682921
You discover that the easel has magical properties of creation.
+1 Iron Sheild
+1 Iron Sword
>>
>>682936
*pallet
>>
Let's paint a reasonable set of armor as well, something suited to our general build and relative dexterity and strength.

Also Minions, we should paint ourselves some gribbly xenomorph minions.
>>
>>682912
This is everything I never realized I wanted in a quest.

We paint happy little faces on the white clouds and try to ask them where we are.
>>
I think each of us, sometime during our life, has wanted to save the world. I think that here is a hero hidden in the bottom of every single one of us. And here, we will show you how to bring that hero out; to pull it off the canvas and into the world. We have avoided this for far too long, because all of our lives we've been told that we need to spend half of our lives dedicated as a knight, or maybe even be blessed by the Angels at birth, to ever be able to save one princess. I am here to show you that is not true.

First, we will need an almighty easel.
>>
>>683025
Darn. I was too late.
>>
Realize our fate
We must have been brought back by some lich who was a fan and wants us to continue our show
>>
>>682980
You paint clouds from your titanium Hwite paint, when you ask about where you are, they tell you that you are in a deep dungeon in the state alaska.

(Meta)
How do you guys want me to decide who decides what happens next in rossquest?
>>
>>683054
(meta)
No idea. I guess whatever you think is most in line with your vision of what should be done. Perhaps copy and paste your favorite posts in order and slap the result on the bottom.
>>
>>683054
(Meta)
Could always roll for it, via DM or Player rolls, doesnt really matter to me either. Neat quest idea.
>>
>>683089
(Meta)
I think I am going to go with this for now.
>>
>>683054
(Meta)
Have players include a 1d100 with their suggestions, highest roll wins.
>>
>>683139
(Meta)
I second this, Questmaster BobRoss will implement this
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>683150
Make a door on the wall, leading to the outside world where there is a green valley, and happy little trees.
>>
>>683299
You paint a door on the wall that leads to a green valley with happy little tree's.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>683348
Any story or plot? If not we'll make one/

A plot of us needing to go to space and do some exploring like in star trek.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>683348
Can we paint some friends for those happy little trees? Must get awful lonely after a while.
>>
>>683400
You paint some trees, but nothing happens.
>>
File: 1476041369310.jpg (14KB, 240x226px) Image search: [Google]
1476041369310.jpg
14KB, 240x226px
>>683676
Paint an ICBM control system, and launch the American missile system into Bollywood. They're taking your job with Bobadeesh Rosheeds shit paint
>>
>>683035
Well I thought it was beautiful, anon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.